Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

... Teh frick? >.>

Not to be mena... but why do I care so much about Aqua?

To be honest, I would have fainted on the spot, seeing that blood. Freaking out was fine, but caring? Not so much... more just "GET IT AWAY! FIX IT!"

Otherwise, you got me pretty well.... STALKER! >=T How did you know I'm a skilled Marksman?

lolPikachufurry

1 - You didn't give any logical explanation to how Aqua healed.2 - Dude seriously talk about moral issues.What kind of cop sits there while a kid gets shotted in the head.

1.Like Nex said, the mysterious individual who has not been revealed yet did it somehow. I SAID some stuff that was unclear in chapter 11 would be made clear in chapter 12 (since it was supposed to be a giant 2 parter)

2. Roxas had no time to react as Pikachu immediately RAEGed and Creator did it from far away, so he couldn't identify the shooter at that moment. Not to mention Tim ripped the throats out of those doctors, Roxas ain't too sympathetic with that kind of brutality :/

... Teh frick? >.> Not to be mena... but why do I care so much about Aqua? To be honest, I would have fainted on the spot, seeing that blood. Freaking out was fine, but caring? Not so much... more just "GET IT AWAY! FIX IT!"Otherwise, you got me pretty well.... STALKER! >=T How did you know I'm a skilled Marksman?lolPikachufurry

Well, you stumbled upon an innocent girl lying in blood and you freaked out. Hearing that she might die, you decided to go to the hospital and see her through, as D.L also seemed extremely upset by her attack, so you were also being there for a friend.

I made you a good marksman because you throw Lanzas all the time >.>

I wrote a good chunk of chapter 12, lots of action in dispersed parts so far, now I'm trying to tie things together.

Honestly Taint, your very very very emotional.

If you saw what could have been a corpse, you would flip the f*** out like a weasel.

(It's a MSPA reference, don't worry about it).

And if she dies you'll blame yourself for not being there earlier and all that monolouging nonsense.

I quoted Ike?

Did he say that thing about the lottery >.>

Actually it was the whole "Fighting for my friends" thing.

Anyway, fun chapter Fusion. Random and entertaining with club Pikachu. Anyway good job, I'll be waiting to see how it wraps up.

“MAYDAY, MAYDAY, WE HAVE A SITUATION! THERE ARE TWO MISSING SISTERS UNACCOUNTED FOR!

I reads this and died.

KAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ;___________________________;

But yeah, aside from that

Roxas + fighting with the Key to the city = win

Mods being a police force = win

But

'

Flame and Roxas have been the same rank. Always.

When one got promoted to super, so did the other.

Write chapter 12.

NAO >:T