Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Creator, you definitely did.

Zero (who everyone must have assumed by now is Shadow) was tasked to observe DL's training, meaning he was also tasked to supervise PROTO. Orders by Donovyn.

Which Creator didn't care to prevent as he is very caught up in a project atm :3

Creator, you definitely did.

Zero (who everyone must have assumed by now is Shadow) was tasked to observe DL's training, meaning he was also tasked to supervise PROTO. Orders by Donovyn.

Which Creator didn't care to prevent as he is very caught up in a project atm :3

Then I was the guy in the shadows?

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Who knows?

Maybe.

But I'll acknowledge even that in later chapters.

I got it all worked out :3 (sorta)

I'm gonna write my english essay and use those active creative juices to hopefully put up Chapter 7 tonight.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Chapter 7 added!

Another long one...but I think it sets up the fic well for the next few chapters I have planned out.

Try to stick with it and if you can't read in one go, try doing it in intervals and coming back until you finish, it's a good set-up I honestly think.

Let's see, what else..

My first OC makes her debut :P

And when I reach 10 chapters, I think I'll move them to one of my other posts on the first page, the first post will probably include pics and bios of the characters. And notes for either the fic or specific chapters.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Yes Dranzer, I thought the convo between El and DMG conveyed that pretty well >.>

Maybe I should read back and check though before anyone else logs on..

This is just so bizaree and has so many bizarrities.

1. LAr doesn't give a crap about religon, you can worship a friggen worm and all he'd do is make a few jokes on it.

2. You can't simply randomly punch Larxene, not only was he one of the better menbers, but he really wouldn't care if you even shot him in the face.

3. Life has never been a evil thing, the mere pretense of it is really kinda pathetic.

4. WHY IS TIM IN THE FTK?

5. PRoto never stepped in the FTK, like ever, at all.

6. Zero cannot beat a paper bag in combat, much less a robot.

7. No seriously, not even a paper bag

8. Why would Chase, who's major trait was being clinically depressed, have a super famous father person who lets him do anything.

9. Who the hell eats breakfest at school anyway.

10. How can someone be a threat if they are inactive, AKA not there.

11. The emotional impact of a tramatic past is completly nulled when you belive in the enemies views, Naruto's fanbase SHOULD die.

12. I doubt Ninjew can beat two paper bags, much less be some super whatever teacher thingey.

13. What sort of viligante group thinks basing themselves off terrorists was a good idea.

14. Seriously? That's like, asking to die.

15. Why would you need to spy on someone to learn of a festival, they advertise

16. You are aware that Donovyn's stunt did just make the entire group terroists right? There HAS to be reprucussions.

That's like being afraid of Andre Jackson soley cause he's dead.

• Like 1

@DL: Thanks.

@EL: NO! I'd never guess.

Of that is number 17: Why is someone who only privatly dated El because she was worried about self image decided to date Fusion.

That's like deciding that having a pet snake was risky, so she decided to own a pet dragon.

BTW despite this I am still going to read it, so don't worry.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

1. LAr doesn't give a crap about religon, you can worship a friggen worm and all he'd do is make a few jokes on it.

Him breaking BT's cross was out of spite, no statement against religion. Probably worded that one wrong.

2. You can't simply randomly punch Larxene, not only was he one of the better menbers, but he really wouldn't care if you even shot him in the face.

It was an unexpected punch >.>

And his friends beat me up for it, so I got what I deserved

3. Life has never been a evil thing, the mere pretense of it is really kinda pathetic.

Pun is intentional. If you hate puns, well, can't blame you there.

4. WHY IS TIM IN THE FTK?

You'll see

5. PRoto never stepped in the FTK, like ever, at all.

But Creator made him and Creator is in FTK. So in this story he is >.>

6. Zero cannot beat a paper bag in combat, much less a robot.

PROTO has adjustable levels in combat, chapter 6 or 7 even said he would be used to train veteran members. So he can go from paper bag to military tank (or something, idk)

7. No seriously, not even a paper bag

I getchu >__>

8. Why would Chase, who's major trait was being clinically depressed, have a super famous father person who lets him do anything.

Don't have an excuse here except that for the amount of time I've known him, he hasn't made any depressed posts that I've seen :/

9. Who the hell eats breakfest at school anyway.

People at my school do, it's not unheard of >.>

10. How can someone be a threat if they are inactive, AKA not there.

It's not so much as they pose a threat, the fear of the Inactive is whehter you'll be taken by them and disappear. Like, in due time (a long time, but in time) the Inactive would control everyone in the city or replace them with people working for them. And DMG showed El Hito to prove that the Inactive can take anyone, even a samurai of his caliber.

11. The emotional impact of a tramatic past is completly nulled when you belive in the enemies views, Naruto's fanbase SHOULD die.

Wait, I'm confused, mind elaborating? And Akatsuki is my club, so they stay :/

12. I doubt Ninjew can beat two paper bags, much less be some super whatever teacher thingey.

In this story he can >.>

13. What sort of viligante group thinks basing themselves off terrorists was a good idea.

You mean the FTK? DMG said they'd play the part of the hero and villain at their first meeting, chapter 7 was where they did evil stuff. If you still find that illogical, then hopefully in later chapters Donovyn's character becomes more apparent to you

14. Seriously? That's like, asking to die.

"Surrender? Surely you jest!"

15. Why would you need to spy on someone to learn of a festival, they advertise

That's not it, Deustodo just happened to overhear their convo, he wasn't spying. Then he gave the idea to Donovyn and he decided to make a mission out of it.

16. You are aware that Donovyn's stunt did just make the entire group terroists right? There HAS to be reprucussions.

Well obviously.

El, yes and no >.>

I'm happy with my social life right now aside from the fact I'm single. But there's this Boston trip my class is taking and there's this semi-formal thing on a boat :3

And Nev, that will become clear in chapter 8.

Which I pretty much have the entire idea in my head for and I started during school, so some of it's done.

No, the Akatsuki are ninja terroists.

Your club is based on the ninja version of the Al Queda.

Death to the infidels! and such.

But seriously, it makes no sense, see we kinda don't like him, even if he planned to rebel or betray us, we'd wouldn't have let him be there in the first place.

We have some standards, probbaly.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Oh that.

I don't know if you read Naruto (inb4godieFusion) but in the latest chapters, Akatsuki was shown to be originally created to bring about a revolution in the Hidden Rain village, it only became corrupted once Yahiko died and Madara came along. So it started off...good"ish"

But we're not terrorists, Akatsuki is gonna try fighting the Inactive head on (yes foolish plan is foolish, they're kids remember?)

As for Tim, well, I'll try making that clear in later chapters.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Ninjew, that will be attended to, can't say when though.

But his character will be explored more in the meantime, sure.

After chapter 8, I'll try shortening them..

Why do we have to expand on Ninjew?

Why not well... anyone else?

After all, all we know of Don is that he's kinda a jerk, Chris is over his head, El really regrets doing anything in this fic, DL has some zany misunderstanding going on, Proto is a robot, Zero bugs people, and all of the akatsuki have to wear masks to hide there shame.

Oh, and all we know of creator is that he is smart.