Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Like Dai said, Fusion, taking a chapter of for that would be best~

Also...

read the chapter......

O.o

You stole the name Zeru....

oh and...

I doubt El would trade his gf for me and you....and BT....

>>

<<

I like the ending though.

But D.L didn't appear.

And I AM hoping you end up explaining WHY El's ex wanted a date with you AFTER she called you and D.L nerdy........

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Character development, probably my main focus for the next few chaps.

Chapter 8 I think will develop 2 in particular

And in case some didn't know, Black is making a fanfic parallel to mine. Since I know nothing of R.P.820, Powerforce, the Orgy, and others, he'll write on those.

Of course elements from both stories will cross over.

When he gets to writing it >.>

Ninjew is important, he'll be developed.

D.L, Dranzer's taken to using Zeru as a nickname, so :I

As for El's GF, if you haven't noticed the hints from earlier chapters, he's been having troubles with her, so when she said to dump his friends for her, he said f*ck it and cut it off. But now he's hating irony for having Fusion date her.

Akatsuki doesn't wear masks to hide their shame, it'd be a problem if the Inactive knew who they were >.>

I forgot to say they wore masks in the festival fight though, I'll address that error in chapter 8 xP

Which I'll get to writing when I go pick up my sister from practice >.>

Back in a bit.

@BT - I meant he wouldn't trade his girlfriend for us, is it that hard to understand >>

@Fusion - He still wouldn't dump HER for US. And besides, they didn't SEEM like they had troubles *glares* They seemed perfectly happy, except for the ex-boyfriend-mentioning...

And that STILL doesn't explain why she dated someone she called a nerd who would shoot up a school *glares again*

It would make sense if she dated ME if she secretly liked Japanese stuff, and it would make sense if she dated YOU if she liked...uh...nerds?

Which would make no sense cause El wasn't one.

That is true.

Altho the womanizer topic is a bad one for both of us, hmmm? >>

Also, Fusion, for reference, only me and Yuki are fighters.

Me: Try unpredictable, creative attacks, very off-book, but with basis in the martial arts I studied. (so your 'discipline' theory is busted)

Yuki: Full-on attack, with tactical moves, and using his head to win.

YAY!

You finally made a smart decision >:D

Also, Fusion, when are ya gonna bring the banhammer down, and introduce the mods? XDDDDD

YAY!

You finally made a smart decision >:D

Also, Fusion, when are ya gonna bring the banhammer down, and introduce the mods? XDDDDD