Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I agree the high/low level of your Dark Synchro justifies its power, I think you made it capable of too much. It has a massive attack, gets stronger for monsters in the grave, can attack twice essentially if you reduce its ATK by a mere 600, can refuel the graveyard, and RFGs destroyed monsters...

The Immortal wouldn't be that bad, but its base ATK is too high if it has an ATK boosting effect. I'm a bit iffy about the "return to hand when destroyed, by removing monsters in grave".

@King Mew: First thing I noticed about your last post: Brionac isn't on the field. If you didn't notice, I used him as Synchro Material for Infernity Death Dragon. As I stated in my DUEL STATS which YOU ASKSD FOR, I stated that on my FIELD was Infernity Death Dragon, and Infernity Beetle.

That advice makes no sense. Until SSD has finished his planning and preparations, we have to standby a bit. This duel is not hindering anything.

And LRZ, your stats confused me briefly, too. You used acronyms for your field and wrote out the cards in your graveyard, where Brionac and 2 Beetles were next to each other. It's just personal format, but I usually don't announce the cards in my graveyard, unless I have to keep track of them due to using a lot of monsters with the same name (Frogs) or RFGing a lot (Psychics). Not a mistake on your part, but it would help if your field section either wrote out the names or at least gave their current ATK/DEF scores. IDD (ATK: 3000) for example. It gives something to focus on.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1288621638' post='4754425']
While I agree the high/low level of your Dark Synchro justifies its power, I think you made it capable of too much. It has a massive attack, gets stronger for monsters in the grave, can attack twice essentially if you reduce its ATK by a mere 600, can refuel the graveyard, and RFGs destroyed monsters...

The Immortal wouldn't be that bad, but its base ATK is too high if it has an ATK boosting effect. I'm a bit iffy about the "return to hand when destroyed, by removing monsters in grave".
[/quote]

Alright, thanks for your suggestions. I know I didn't do much to it, but I nerfed it (very slightly) before I posted it, so check the lore on that one (since I had the Dark Synchro made in a shop, I was unable to change the text).

Also, on the lore of the EI, I didn't update the picture, but I removed the last effect on the lore. Anyways, here's the new EI:

[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5370/99600p.jpg[/img]

One note about the Immortal, Zextra. The way it's worded, it can choose itself and become a 4050 direct attacker. Maybe you should specify "opponent's monster" or "monster you control, except this card", depending on what type of restriction you want to give the effect. Or, you might just want to say "except this card"

Archived