race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

i accept the alliance with Composer & ! then walking up behind rochster and making a clone which i cut in half which multiplies into 100 clones all holding rochster with the one on the end of the lot holding him standing in quicksand

ANBU Composer! Lead

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luckily, I rolled out of the way. I trap you three into a trap made for you three. You are trapped in the New-R-Greedy Pot. You cannot teleport out of it, and you cannot destroy it with your ninja skills. It is indestructable. Oh,and did I mention you can't teleport the pot away? Then I sacrifice some of my Greedy-Soldiers to bring back Newfie Shark and Rochster. We ride to the lead in the New-R-Greedy Battleship.

~{New-Greed Roch}~ in the lead.

Teleporting has officially become annoying. [size="7"]H[/size][color="#4169E1"]@[/color][size="3"]C[/size][b]K[/b] [u]P[/u][size="1"]0[/size][color="#AFEEEE"]W[/color][size="5"]3[/size][color="#DDA0DD"]R[/color][color="#FFFF00"]$[/color] [i]A[/i][size="6"]C[/size][s]T[/s][sup]![/sup][color="#FF8C00"]V[/color][color="#008000"]A[/color][sub]T[/sub][color="#0000FF"]3[/color]!!! (Good luck reading that!) HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! I HAVE HACKED YOUR MIND TO DO WHATEVER I SAY! NOW FART IN YOUR FACE AND SMELL IT!!! YOU DIE OF DEATH! MA TEAM IS IN THE LEAD!!!!!!1

simply uses Madara's Space Time Technique to teleport to just before roch activated any Hacking abilities which failed to hypnotise me due to all the life force that i had absorbed and teleports him to an alternate dimension that looks the same where he activates any powers he might have to get in the lead in a dimension that the race is not in

ANBU Composer!'s Lead

Archived