The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only had an issue getting a duel when the tourney has been on.

Anyway guys, I need 2 opinions from all of you:

Are we ready for a new set?

Do you want to use the new CCG updater as shown in the link below?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/231991-custom-ccg-updater-banlists-available-now/

Unfortunate about the tournament, can't you guys just have a straight up KO tourney from now.

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1292455614' post='4855565']
I've only had an issue getting a duel when the tourney has been on.

Anyway guys, I need 2 opinions from all of you:

Are we ready for a new set?

Do you want to use the new CCG updater as shown in the link below?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/231991-custom-ccg-updater-banlists-available-now/
[/quote]

Point 1 - I have a variety of possible entries ready for submission depending on what you need. I've made a different 8 cards to what I earlier suggested, because Tom was right about people just throwing in any old card that was of no real use. So I've made some hopefully would be staples that can be used by all: 2 nukes (I think they're balanced), 2 negators (counter Traps), 1 reviver, 1 destroyer, and I'm working on two Lv monsters (Lv2 and 4) with fairly basic effects, just want to know what types/attributes you want in the Set.

Regarding the CCG updater, I already asked Josh about this. But apparently we're too small to bother with, helpful! :angry: I can forward you the conversation if you want.

OK guys - It's time for our festive pack! The SET CODE is XMAS. If there is an issue with this, say so in the thread.

You may submit no more than [b]5[/b] cards. Also, there is to be no direct archetype support. the followwing items are wanted:

- Ritual Support
- Fusion Support
- No Archetype monsters, or direct Archetype support. Use common sense here guys...
- Some balanced form of victory card (Flandre already has one, feel free to suggest your own though.)
- Each submitter should have 1 christmas themed card.
- Anything else which is generic, or you think is needed.

Just an example - Not all christmas cards need to be like so:

|Festive Hamper|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Both players gain 1500 life points.|

Summon Wreath
[EARTH/Plant/2/0/0]
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this Face-up Attack Position card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type Monster from your Deck for each 1000 damage you took,

The Spirit of Winter
[Spell/Quick-play]
All Monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase, During the End Phase, Your opponent draws 1 card. only 1 "The Spirit of Winter" can be activated per turn

Scroogapault
[DARK/Machine/4/2100/1000]
This card cannot attack unless you control exactly 1 other monster. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other Level 6 or lower monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Tributed Monster's ATK.

Nalaviku
[LIGHT/Reptile/4/1600/1000]
If this card is destroyed by battle, Add 1 Monster with 1500 or Lower ATK from your Deck to your Hand, That monster cannot be used this turn. This card effect cannot be activated if there is another "Nalaviku" in your graveyard

Ravulaku Du Wiel
[DARK/Reptile/10/0/1000]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing 2 cards from the Top of your Deck, From your Hand, From your Graveyard, and on your Side of the field from Play. When this card is Special Summoned, Destroy all monsters you Control. You cannot Summon or Set monsters while this card is Face-up on the field, except by this effect. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Wiel Token" (DARK/Reptile/1000/1000) on your side of the Field in Defense position, Those tokens cannot be tributed or used as a Synchro Material Monster. While you control a "Wiel Token", This card cannot be removed from the field. If you Control 4 "Wiel Tokens" and this card is in Face-up Attack Position, You win the Duel.

Okay 5 Cards

|Presents of Forgotten Christmases|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, the turn player can discard up to 3 cards from there hand to add 1 Forgotten Present Counter to a card on the field for each card discarded, during each End Phase any card that has a Forgotten Present Counter on it is destroyed and the owner of that card gains 1000 Life Points. Forgotten Present Counters cannot be placed on this card.|

|Malevolent Trial|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Both players pick up 3 cards from the top of their Decks and show those cards to each other. The player who picked up the monster(s) with the highest total Levels Special Summons 1 of those monsters, and the rest of the picked up cards are sent back to the Deck, it is then shuffled. If a player does not pick up a monster, he/she takes 800 damage and sends the picked up cards to the Graveyard. If both players pick up monsters whose total Levels are equal, send all of the picked up cards to the Graveyard.|

|Shadow Maker Dragon|0|XMAS|Dragon/Effect|DARK|3||1400|250|As long as this card is on the field, your opponents monsters cannot be equipped with Equip Spell Cards any of your opponents monster equipped with Equip Spell Cards when this card is Summoned are destroyed.|

|Worthy Tribute|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard that is the same Level as the Tributed monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the monster.|

|Summoning Blast|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when a monster is Summoned inflict 800 damage to whoever Summoned the monster. After this cards activation place it on the bottom of the Deck.|

Can't say I'm a huge fan of doing to many holdiay themed cards, but since it's a small set I'll add two cards of moderate use, along with an old-skool Fusion monster with weak Materials (hope this is what you meant by Fusion support).

|Basking Lizard|001|XMAS|Reptile|LIGHT|2||500|800|[i]This docile creature spends most of it's time basking in the sun to raise it's body temperature. Once warm, he becomes much more agile.[/i]|

|Flames of Fury|002|XMAS|Pyro/Effect|DARK|2||700|400|When this face-up Attack Position card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Flames of Fury' from your Deck in Attack Position. If this card is summoned by this effect, it's ATK is increased to 500 more than the ATK of the destroyed monster.|

|Spitfire Komodo|003|XMAS|Reptile/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|6||2300|1200|[Basking Lizard]+[Flames of Fury] This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned. During your Standby Phase, you can increase this card's ATK by 700. If you do this, this card cannot attack this turn.|

|Raging Blizzard|004|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|||You can only activate this card during your Main Phase 1. Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase until your next turn.|

|Holiday Ceasefire|005|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap|Normal|||Activate during your opponents Main Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card, and cannot conduct their Battle Phase this turn.|

Wow, been so long since I posted in this format I almost forgot how.

[center][spoiler=Article][u][size="5"][b]THE ULTIMATE JUMP! ISSUE 1-2[/b][/size][/u]

With the Recent Tournament grinding to a halt, mainly because of Time zone differences and College, it's about time to show off some of the more Recent cards, especially a few cards that have been Errata'd, and several Interesting cards from past Sets.

Spirit Chains, A Card from Terrorbound Souls, was Errata'd so instead of discarding or milling, you have to pay 500 Life points per level of the Spirit monster. This was done because according to the regular Yu-gi-oh TCG, Milling was a large Benefit to the Meta, it may not benefit it right now, but it will Later.

Truth Barrier, A Card recently released in the first expansion Set, was Errata'd to make it much harder to recurr and to make the Destruction Optional with a cost to it, seeing it was a very annoying menace in competitive and even casual play.

Exploder Dragon, A Card from Terrorbound Souls, allows itself to become a Mirror Force upon being beaten in battle, destroying all Face-up Attack Position Monsters, very searchable from the Deck, this card may see itself being limited when Revival becomes common

Furyswarm Aravuk, A Card from Forgotten Dimensions, can be sided against it's own Archetype, which is not very powerful against Stall Decks with lots of Spell or Trap Destruction. A lot of Stall Decks are expected after the release of the Festive Pack, due to the Confrimation of the Victory Condition card "Ravulaku Du Wiel"

As for the cards in the next Pack, I Had a Small look in the pack and found some really interesting cards:

Ravulaku Du Wiel is the first card ever released for the new TCG to have an Alternate Win Condition, to Summon this monster, you need to remove 2 cards in your hand, 2 cards you control, 2 cards in your Graveyard, and 2 cards from the top of your Deck from the game, Each turn, including the turn this card is summoned, you can Summon 1 "Wiel Token", and if you control 4 of those tokens and that card in Face-up Attack Position, you instantly win the duel.

Woodland Decks has gotten a large gift for christmas in the form of Summon Wreath, While it cannot be Special Summoned, if this card is destroyed in battle in face-up Attack Position, You can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Plant-type monster for every 1000 Damage taken, very useful against Decks that ave a large amount of Beatsticks, Like Furyswarm and Gallant Synchro
[/spoiler][/center]

The hamper isn't that bad XD

And if I see a holiday meta, then so be it.

Thanks for fusions Matt, they're good.

Now for some more cards:

|Neo Ritual Technique|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, shuffle as many Ritual Monsters in your hand as you like into your deck. Then, draw a number of cards equal to the number of cards shuffled into your deck. Whilst this card is face up on the field, you can take a ritual monster from your deck as well as your hand, and the ritual monster cost can also be paid from the deck, as well as on the field and in your hand.|

(Ask if you want more info - I hate doing new OCG that doesn't exist yet.)

[color="#FF0000"][b]*2 more cards here later!*[/b][/color]

And, a fusion!

|Green Tuning Flowers|0|XMAS|Insect/Fusion/Tuner|Earth|1||0|0|'Greenfly' + 'Orchid Knight'
When this card is successfully summonned, destroy all level 5 and higher monsters. During a Synchro Summon, you can treat the name and level of this card as anything.|

(The machine didn't want to accept that - tried to make it an effect monster...)

Also, if Tommers doesn't return by new year, does anyone object to me starting a new thread and taking over until he returns?

I would wait longer than that dogfish, given the season and such.

Nice Ritual Card, I like the idea of summoning the monster from the Deck, but not Tributing monsters from it. See what other people think.

Permanent lockdowns, nasty. Are Beasts and Reptiles confirmed as something needed for the next full set?

I've already got a lot of beast monsters, but reptiles are needed. If you want to see what I've got so far, PM me.. And thanks for feedback on Ritual! The tribiute from deck I can understand why is bad though. Deck thinning + Several.

Ok, thanks. I'll wait until late January then, since he has been on recently.

Neo Ritual Technique is broken as is and has horrible OCG, let me try to fix it

|Neo Ritual Technique|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, shuffle as many Ritual Monsters in your hand as you like into your deck, Then draw the same number of cards. Whilst this card is face up on the field, If you activate a Ritual Spell card, You can Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster from your Deck. If you are Tributing monsters for a Ritual Summon, you can Remove from Play the Tributes from your side of the Field, Your hand, or your Graveyard.|

Also, Let me fix the GTF Problem

|Green Tuning Flowers|0|XMAS|Insect/Fusion|Earth|1||0|0|'Greenfly' + 'Orchid Knight'. When this card is successfully summonned, destroy all level 5 and higher monsters. During a Synchro Summon, This card is treated as a Tuner monster, and you can call 1 name and Level, This card's name is treated as that name and is also treated as that level.|

Hey guys im back, reason i was off is a mixture of being at some relatives houses with no internet, not being able to come home because of terrible weather where im from, and seeing a lot of my cousins for first time in a good while and at my age being able to go out drinking with them.

Im sorry i was gone for so long. Dogfish thanks for starting a mini set i tried to get on a little while back to tell you to take over a set until i was back, but my cousins laptop was on the blink.

Okay so over the xmas period i won't be very active (Lot of drinking to be done) so this set can hold us over until new year about 2nd or 3rd will be our next set opening date. Dogfish you are the leader of this set but that neo ritual card is op'd bigtime. And them beast cards will cause mayhem in the future, locking a card zone is a really strong effect and these 2 don't take much to do so, i feel a complete lockdown would be easy if the rest are the same and that is not good for the game. There should be a limit on the amount of zones they can lock or something.

My cards

|Holly Wreath|0|XMAS|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||1200|1900|Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: - Increase this cards ATK by 500 and decrease your Life Points by 1000. - Decrease the ATK and DEF of 1 of your opponents monsters by 500 and increase your opponents Life Points by 1000.|

|Mahican the Jungle Demon|0|XMAS|Beast/Effect|DARK|10||?|?|This card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute if the Tribute is a Normal Monster if it is Summoned in this way it cannot declare an attack this turn. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Normal Monsters in your Graveyard x400.|

|Treasures of the Forest|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Remove from play 1 Plant, Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. Draw 2 cards.|

|Bountiful Beacon|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Normal Monster. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent draw 1 card.|

|Counter Creator|0|XMAS|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can add 1 counter to any card with a counter on it.|

Ouch, you been hit by the snow? And have a good time drinking!

Anyway, the other beasts are similar, but I might impose a limit on spaces. And If I removed the ritual material from deck section, would it be better? (Still needs the ritual spell in hand of course.)

If one more person says the ritual spell is borken, I'll remove it and add something else.

Also, Matt, could you add a | to the end of each card you've got there? Thanks!

Yea we got hit pretty hard, so couldn't drive home its a long way away. But drinking with my cousins on weekends made up for it really.

Id probably go for something like this. Its long but very fair i think. Only thing it may make Ritual Spells not needed.

Once per turn, shuffle a number of Ritual Monsters in your hand into your deck. Then, draw a number of cards equal to the number of cards shuffled into your Deck. Whilst this card is face up on the field, you can add 1 Ritual Type monster to your hand from the Deck. During your next turn if this card is still on the field and the Ritual Monster is still in your hand you can remove from play monster cards from your hand, field and Deck equal to the cost of the Ritual Monster, and Equip it to this card, if this card is removed from the field destroy the Equipped monster, if the Equipped monster is destroyed destroy this card.

What do you think of my Version of the ritual card.

Thanks, its good to be back.

Me, you(matt), Dogfish, Ghost, Flandre, Seattleite, Decadence (If you include Leo,and skizo) its 9, so i guess your right kind of.

Guys what would you think of adding to all Ritual Spell Cards in future Draw 1 card, like is at end of Ultimate Fusion it gives them less of a loss and might make the Ritual Spells usable. Or if any of you have a suggestion.

Do you all agree with this Meta list? I think its accurate.

[spoiler=Meta]
[b][u]Tier 0[/u][/b]
Furyswarm
[u][b]Tier 1[/b][/u]
Beatdown
Gallant Synchro
[u][b]Tier 1.5[/b][/u]
Woodland
Sea-Guardian
Normal Deck
[u][b]Tier 2[/b][/u]
Fire Fusion