Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed a possible draw-through-the-whole-deck thing with Alchemics - if had used Remnant's effect on itself and Returner, you could return Chaotic Mage to your hand and re-summon it to draw a card. Then you could return it again and summon it again to draw 1 card, etc.

Alchemist Absorber is an OTK waiting to happen, though it is extremely situational as you would need to have some sort of effect that lets you get all 3 out. Summon all 3 without a tribute and attack for 7800 is the thing.

Basically, a simple playbook for the deck is:

Get Returner and Remnant out.

Use Remnant's effect on itself (to make it non-DARK) and Returner (to make it non-DARK).

Summon Chaotic Mage. Use it's effect to draw a card.

Use Returner's effect to return it to your hand in return for another Normal Summon.

Summon Mage again to draw another card, repeat cycle until you have no cards left in the deck.

Now you will have Mage, Returner and Remnant on the field. Return all of them for 3 Summons.

Summon all 3x Absorber and attack for 7800 (you should have attacked at least once before with Returner or Remnant to guarantee game).

Despite being a really fun and ingenious OTK to pull off, this isn't broken in the slightest. I'd say Tier 2 or 3 material. Why? Because it's very situational - you've got to be lucky enough to draw the right cards to get Returner and Remnant out, and then you have to get Mage in your hand, not to mention keep Remnant and Returner alive for two turns so Remnant can use it's effect twice.

@ ChilledFlames - Nice concept :D I will get to the cards in a minute, but I am a little confused. Aren't alfred's cards supposed to be in here? If they are seperate then you included your old insect cards from there :blink:

Plants, Zombies and Insects are the new Warriors, Spellcasters and Dragons :D

This is not the side set. These are the cards I have made through my history + for the Special Edition pack.

Side Pack Evanm7- Blast from the Past (BFTP)

154567.jpg

Cover card.

Ok this is me haten but hey look It's Jace Beleren

Most of the cards relie too much on not being Dark when they are all Dark

Also Chaotic Mage's effect apllies for it's self so you never get to draw a card so you have a useless effect there.

Dark Patch I can see some potential OTK options but that is yah unlikely. And if this is ok I think you should make him gain a type of counter to do the burn damage instead of just counting I mean in all honesty it's what people would probibly be doing to keep track any ways.

Thats my first review over the Alchemist there will be more

Yeah, me and evanm discussed it last night. Another OTK is there with Dark Patch instead, and the easiest fix is just make Returner once per turn.

And the typo about Absorber is that it was supposed to lose 500 ATK for each tribute omitted. That's what evanm said

@ ChilledFlames - ok, i didn't realize this was for the project :P. Cards will be coded in the order they are released, so I will have to get through FLFS and NASB first :(

[spoiler=Bringerofcake's Side Set: To New Heights (20 cards)]|Pressure Stealer|0|TONH|Fairy/Tuner|Wind|1||500|500|You can reduce the level of a WIND "Pressure" monster you control by multiples of 1 to Special Summon this card from your hand. Increase this card's level by the amount decreased by this effect. If this effect is activated, you cannot use this card as Synchro Material this turn.|

|Hurri-Pressure|0|TONH|Fairy/Effect|Wind|4||1500|500|If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can reduce the Level of this card by 1 until the End Phase to have this card attack once again in a row.|

|Typho-Pressure|0|TONH|Fairy/Effect|Wind|6||2400|1900|When this card is Tribute Summoned, increase or decrease the Level of this card by an amount equal to the Level of the Tributed monster.|

|Aero-Pressure|0|TONH|Fairy/Effect|Wind|4||1400|500|This card gains effects based on its Level:

* Level 4 or more: Increase this card's ATK by 600 during damage calculation only.

* Level 3 or less: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.|

|Baro-Pressure|0|TONH|Fairy/Effect|Wind|2||400|900|This card gains effects based on its Level:* Level 3 or more: You can Tribute this card and Special Summon a "Pressure" monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to this card's.

* Level 1 or less: This card cannot be destroyed in battle.|

|Pressure Melder|0|TONH|Psychic/Effect|Wind|2||300|300|Once per turn, you can remove a "Pressure" monster from play. This card gains half the ATK and the Level of the monster removed, until the End Phase. It is returned to the field during your opponent's End Phase.|

|Pressure-izer|0|TONH|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Wind|7||2500|2100|1 "Pressure" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters. This card gains effects based on its Level:

* Level 8 or more: If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can reduce its Level by 1 to Special Summon a "Pressure" monster from your Graveyard. It cannot attack this turn.

* Level 6 or less: If this card attacks, discard a card.|

|Pressure Modulator|0|TONH|Psychic/Synchro/Effect|Wind|6||2300|1200|1 WIND Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Fairy-type or Psychic-type monster. If this card's Level is increased or decreased, increase its ATK by 100 for each Level gained or lost respectively. Once per turn, you can select 2 "Pressure" monsters, except "Pressure Modulator". Increase the Level of 1 of the selected monsters by 1, and decrease the Level of the other by 1.|

|Pressure Gager|0|TONH|Psychic/Synchro/Effect|Wind|8||2700|2000|1 WIND Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.This card gains effects based on its Level:

Level 9: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Level 7: If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card, destroy 2 cards your opponent controls.

Level 10 or higher OR Level 6 or lower: Once per turn, you can increase or decrease the Level of a "Pressure" monster by 1.|

|Pressurized Zone|0|TONH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||During your Standby Phase, increase the Level of all "Pressure" monsters by 1.|

|Isothermia|0|TONH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Decrease the Level of a "Pressure" monster by 2 and it gains 700 ATK or DEF.|

|Cold Front|0|TONH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When a "Pressure" monster attacks another monster, increase or decrease its Level until it is equal to the attack target monster. The attack target monster loses 200 ATK for each Level gained or lost this way.|

|Warm Front|0|TONH|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate only while you control a "Pressure" monster and your opponent declares an attack. Reduce the Level of a "Pressure" monster by 3 and destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.|

|Fronts Intersect|0|TONH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Activate while 2 "Front" Spell or Trap Cards with different names exist in your Graveyard. Level 3 or lower "Pressure" monster cannot be destroyed by battle.|

|Pressure Inflation|0|TONH|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Increase the Level of a "Pressure" monster by 2.|

|Pressurized Displacement|0|TONH|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Reduce the Level of a "Pressure" monster by any amount, and Special Summon a "Pressure" monster from either player's Graveyard. If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon or Set this turn.|

|Summon Knight|0|TONH|Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1500|0|When this card is Special Summoned, add a "Summon Knight" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Summon Knight" from your hand.|

|Gale Cruiser|0|TONH|Machine/Effect|Wind|2||800|200|If you control another WIND monster except "Gale Cruiser", this card can attack directly.|

|Song of Solace|0|TONH|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 monster you control. It cannot be destroyed by battle once this turn.|

|Arbitrary Divide|0|TONH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous||| Monsters cannot attack. If a card effect or cost that reveals cards is activated, it is negated. Destroy this card after 2 of your opponent's End Phases.|

|Requisition Demon|0|TONH|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|This card must remain in Attack Position. This card cannot be destroyed. Once during each player's turn, the turn player can discard a card. During that player's next Standby Phase, that player can add an Equip Spell Card from their Deck to their hand.|

Ah yes, the pressures as well.

We have a dilemma, we cannot accept all these archetypes at one time. We only have 300 cards in the card pool ATM and that's still includes Phoenixians, Golems, Interdimensionals and Mezzos. If we admit everything it's going to be terribly unbalanced.

I will brainstorm some ideas today.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some options we have. Don't worry, in time everyone will get to submit their whole archetypes :

Option 1: Everyone submits 50% of their new archetypes right now, (prefferably the half that is most consistent with your deck), and after we get more sets in and such we can then submit the other half.

Option 2: Randomly decide (or, by volunteers), 50% of archetypes go in right now and which ones go in later.

I'm gonna make this a voting opportunity for everyone. Or, if you have other ideas don't be afraid to mention them.

|Gozuki|0|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||1300|1700|Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Magus Zombie|1|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||1200|1100|You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from the Graveyard in face-down Defence Position. You can only activate the effect of "Magus Zombie" once per turn.|

|Zombie Caller|2|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|3||1100|500|When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster with 1800 or less DEF from your hand or Deck. You can only activate the effect of "Zombie Caller" once per turn.|

|Le Roi Cadavre|3|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|7||2800|1400|When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. It is removed from play during the End Phase.|

|Resonating Zombie|4|ARUD|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|Dark|2||1000|200|When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can put 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Deck on top of your Deck.|

|Lightning Zombie Archfiend|5|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|6||2500|600|Once per turn, you can look the top 3 cards on your Deck. Send all Zombie-Type monsters to the Graveyard, then shuffle your Deck.|

|Eccentric Cadaver|6|ARUD|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to negate the effect of an Effect Monster until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. This card’s effect is treated as Spell Speed 3.|

|Bowling Zombie|7|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||100|1900|Once per turn, you can discard Zombie-Type monster(s) whose total Level(s) equal 3 or more to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster the turn you activate this effect. You can Tribute this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard.|

|Skull Emperor|8|ARUD|Zombie/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||3100|200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, you can remove 1 Zombie-Type monster you control from play to Special Summon Zombie-Type monster(s) from your Graveyard equal to half the destroyed monster's Level -1. All monsters summoned with this effect cannot be used as Synchro Material Monsters, and are removed from play during the End Phase. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn it is summoned and take damage equal to its Level x200.|

|Jozuki|9|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||800|1100|You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster with 2000 or less DEF from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.|

|Manic Miller|10|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|When your opponent declares an attack while you no control no monsters, you can send the top 4 cards on your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the attack and Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control this card during your Standby Phase, take 600 damage.|

|Dead Hands|11|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|6||2500|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon as many "Dead Hand Tokens" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 800/DEF 0) as possible. When a "Dead Hands Token" is destroyed by battle, you can reduce the ATK of this card to 0 until the End Phase to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all "Dead Hand" tokens you control.|

|Lich|12|ARUD|Zombie/Effect|Dark|4||1700|0|This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. You can tribute this card and one other Zombie-Type monster you control to draw 2 cards.|

|Shinescale Butterfly|13|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Light|4||400|2000|When an Insect-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can change the attack target to this card. When this card battles with another monster, place 2 Dust Counters on that monster. |

|Shinescale Moth|14|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||2000|400|This card can only be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned by removing 4 Dust Counters on a monster you control. When an Insect-Type monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, place 1 Dust Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove all Dust Counters on the field. For every 5 Dust Counters removed this way, draw 1 card.|

|Shinescale Hornet|15|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Wind|4||1800|800|When this card destroys a monster through battle, place 2 Dust Counters on an Insect-Type monster you control. Insect-Type monsters on the field gain 200 ATK and DEF for each Dust Counter on them. non-Insect-Type monsters on the field lose 200 ATK and DEF for each Dust Counter on them.|

|Shinescale Grub|16|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Earth|1||100|100|When this card is destroyed, you can equip this card to a monster on the field. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Dust Counter on the equipped monster. The equipped monster loses 300 ATK for each Dust Counter on it.|

|Shinescale Fire Ant|17|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Fire|3||600|600|When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Dust Counter on a monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove all Dust Counters on a card on the field. Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Dust Counter removed by this card's effect. If that monster was an Insect-Type monster, inflict 400 points of damage for each Dust Counter removed instead.|

|Shinescale Water Skier|18|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Water|2||800|200|You can Special Summon this card by removing 2 Dust Counters on the field. While you control another Insect-Type monster, this card can attack your opponent directly.|

|Beetle Marauder|19|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1300|You can remove from play 1 Insect-Type Monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control no cards other than this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand. You cannot summon any other monsters the turn this effect was activated.|

|Bee Flayer|20|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Wind|4||1600|800|While you control exactly 2 Insect-Type monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is selected as an attack target, add 1 Level 3 or lower Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Ice Cap Catapillar|21|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Water|3||800|700|While you control another Insect-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is selected as an attack target, the attacking monster cannot declare an attack as long as this card is face-up on the field.|

|Grasshopper Ninja|22|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Earth|6||2200|1600|When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, your opponent must send the top cards of their Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of Insect-Type monsters in your Graveyard.|

|Banisher Ant|23|ARUD|Insect/Effect|Light|3||200|400|When this card is destroyed, you can select 5 Insect-Type monsters in your Deck. Add 1 to your hand and sent the rest to your Graveyard. When you would Tribute Summon an Insect-Type monster, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead of Tributing. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Removed from Play zone or from the Graveyard.|

|Mezzo Vito|24|ARUD|Fairy/Effect|Light|3||1200|0|When a "Mezzo" monster is added from your Deck to your hand, you can discard this card from your hand to Normal Summon or Set 1 additional time this turn. You can only use the effect of "Mezzo Vito" once per turn.|

|Mezzo Sonata|25|ARUD|Fairy/Effect|Light||1|100|200|You can discard this card from your hand and remove the top card of your Deck from play to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Mezzo" monster with 2400 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster or Tributed for a Tribute Summon. You can only activate the effect of "Mezzo Sonata" once per turn. |

|Mezzo Symphonia|26|ARUD|Fairy/Effect|Light||7|2300|2100|When this card is added from your Deck to your hand or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Mezzo" monster from your hand. This card cannot be Summoned the turn you activate this effect.|

|Mezzo Conducteur|27|ARUD|Fairy/Effect|Light||3|1100|200|Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Mezzo" monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Synchro "Mezzo" monster from your Graveyard. During your Draw Phase, you can add reveal 1 "Mezzo" monster in your hand and add 1 "Mezzo" monster from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting your Draw Phase. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 500 Life Points. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.|

I have 2 Insects and 5 Spells & Traps to make. ARUD is nearly done, finally.

I go with.... OPTION THREE!

We make the new set immediatly.

Load some archetypes in there, as well as generic cards.

Problem solved.

Interesting. That would push us forward, but we would have to make a lot of generic cards and push the set after that one back. Are you up to it?

and tbth since we already have some Mezzos in the sets I don't want more right now. I think we should the newer ones later.

Interesting. That would push us forward, but we would have to make a lot of generic cards and push the set after that one back. Are you up to it?

and tbth since we already have some Mezzos in the sets I don't want more right now. I think we should the newer ones later.

Then don't do it

Reason EVERYONE decided basicaly hey I'll make a side setwhen it was said earlyer that only 2-3 people could make a side set so just throwing that out there.

also I really don't have a proble with realsing only part of my set [i was allready doing that] and replaceing with Genrics/Type cards.

If this is up for a vote mines to option 1.

but if you want to go by how it should be than option 2.

Next set we make will have no Mezzos, that's fine.

Reason EVERYONE decided basicaly hey I'll make a side setwhen it was said earlyer that only 2-3 people could make a side set so just throwing that out there.

Actually, the side set has been openly discussed several times in the previous thread over the course of two months, and it was decided that I would make a small 20-card side set. Frustrated, I decided the best way to bypass the card limit was to collaborate with someone else (who I had actually really wanted to do a collab with in the past anyway, so it's a win-win for me). Aria of the Undead will contain 35 cards - 4 Mezzos, 13 Insects, 13 Zombies and 5 Spells & Traps. I have 2 Insects and the S/Ts to make. The side-set will be released as soon as I am done.

It seems that many of us are considering the idea of pushing the new main set's release date to around Christmas. I don't actually mind, but I am wondering - a YVD tournament was supposed to start after this side-set's release - what will happen now?

Next set we make will have no Mezzos, that's fine.

Actually, the side set has been openly discussed several times in the previous thread over the course of two months, and it was decided that I would make a small 20-card side set. Frustrated, I decided the best way to bypass the card limit was to collaborate with someone else (who I had actually really wanted to do a collab with in the past anyway, so it's a win-win for me). Aria of the Undead will contain 35 cards - 4 Mezzos, 13 Insects, 13 Zombies and 5 Spells & Traps. I have 2 Insects and the S/Ts to make. The side-set will be released as soon as I am done.

It seems that many of us are considering the idea of pushing the new main set's release date to around Christmas. I don't actually mind, but I am wondering - a YVD tournament was supposed to start after this side-set's release - what will happen now?

This is true.....idk what will happen with the turny though.....

[wakes up on Christmas morning]

(Sea) Hey guys Marry Christmas, today is the realse of the newest Set have fun and Marry Christmas.

I could see Sea saying something simmular to that if the set was realsed on Christmas.

Anyways not the point. The tourny just might continue as planed and start the news set after the tourny is done.

Oh and by the way guys I REALLY DID FIND A WAY TO OTK with Paper Demon no joke. (someones response) :blink: how?

Hi. I've been taking a break from YCM for a 2 months period. Can someone hit me with new info/updates/important stuff I need to know?

Well first off were you here when we Reset the CCG? if not we reset LCCG you can go to the link in Seas sig for all the set codes

Numerous people have decided to make side sets either with another a person or alone

Sea's made is pretty much finished with the project and is working out very very few bugs anymore

after the side sets are realsed were going to have a tourny

hmmmmm what else?

Leo and Evanm are working on a fan fic.

well really thats about it that I can think of right now....so.....yah....

Oh Yah and welcome Back dude.

Archived