Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

What is this "CCG War"?

@Seattlite: Now that you're in my section, keep it discussion oriented. Nothing like a picture that says "Internet in Serious business" etc. If you must, PM it or dont do anything.

What?

Do you mean something like:

"During the end phase of the turn this card is destroyed, you can send 1 Beast-type monster from your hand to your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard."

|Book of Chaos|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when you control a DARK and LIGHT monster. Draw 1 card, then destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Book of Steam|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when you control a FIRE and WATER monster. Draw 1 card, then destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Book of Dust|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when you control a EARTH and WIND monster. Draw 1 card, then destroy 1 card on the field.|

|Book of the Gods|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||When you Summon a DIVINE Monster, add this card from your deck to your hand. Activate only when you control a DIVINE monster. Draw 2 cards.|

|Quadelement Blast|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only when you control EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and AIR monsters. Destroy all cards in one of your opponent's zones.|

|Divine Split|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 DIVINE monster. Special Summon 4 monsters from your Deck with different Attributes. They must all be level 4 or lower.|

@ Werelord - I guess it's fine but I will have to wait and see the full card first.

@ Yena - If you have any more questions join our forum, and we can discuss it over the chat: http://lccg.forumotion.com/

@ Evanm7 - Hmm I guess submissions have started already then huh? :P . The cards are going in but please wait until I check back with LeoMence, it will only take a second I promise. And don't count on us releasing DIVINE as on par with the other 6 attributes. Let's support those ones first.

I include DIVINES in my support because I can. And don't release Rainbow Eel.

Because:

Summon Eel

Add 3 Book of the Gods.

Draw 6.

Quadelement Blast x2. Wipe opponent's field.

Divine Split. gg

I include DIVINES in my support because I can. And don't release Rainbow Eel.

Because:

Summon Eel

Add 3 Book of the Gods.

Draw 6.

Quadelement Blast x2. Wipe opponent's field.

Divine Split. gg

Who likes my new name?

And that is why the DIVINE support is op. Like, only the cover card of a MEGA SET could be divine.

Please tell me this is Ok:

|Prophet of Nexus|0|XXXX|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|Light|6||2500|2600|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Enlightenment". Once per turn, Tribute 1 monster to draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy the monster that destroyed it.|

|Enlightenment|0|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||Tribute monsters whose levels add up to 6 from your field and hand. Special Summon 1 "Prophet of Nexus" from your hand. When you activate the effect of "Prophet of Nexus" to draw 1 card, you can remove this card from play in your Graveyard to draw 1 additional card.|

proness.

:P

That is a very Pro name. I will call you N.P.E.M.7 then

And the card - despite being a semi meme It sounds awesome :D The cards are good, but I think you might have the OCG off. Ritual Summon instead of Special Summon (on the Ritual spell) ?

Also, I will be sure to add a ruling on Rainbow Eel. It will not be DIVINE.

I'd like to join up.

Username: snowyash07

Card Making Experience: I'd like to say a good amount of experience, although I'm not the best.

Will you Duel and be Active?: I'll try and contribute with both.

I'm on YVD as SnowyAsh if it helps.

Accepted. Be sure to check out everything in the first and second posts ;)

Thanks, I was wondering where the Set file was.

Also, a lot of the links in the first post are coming up with errors.

Our forum is temporarily under maitenance for some reason. YVD set studio/YVD codes creator you shouldn't need, since we've got a built-in YVD Codes Creator in the program I've made.

I'll give it to you if you want it, but be prepared since you are new for it to be a little confusing at first. But if you are used to YVD then it shouldn't be too much of a change. So do you want the program?

Our forum is temporarily under maitenance for some reason. YVD set studio/YVD codes creator you shouldn't need, since we've got a built-in YVD Codes Creator in the program I've made.

I'll give it to you if you want it, but be prepared since you are new for it to be a little confusing at first. But if you are used to YVD then it shouldn't be too much of a change. So do you want the program?

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a look, so sure, I'll take it.

Archived