Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcomeback.jpg

:D

As far as LCCG news goes I think Werelord said it all. The Wikia is acting weird and I can't edit some cards, but it's still there.

@ Alfred - I'm thinking of, if one of my 2 options are chosen, to have the tournament after that is released, or If Option "3" (Evanm7's idea) is chosen it would probably be after the next set. But it's kind of unclear atm, and I'm gonna wait for LeoMence to show up again so we can discuss.

Oh, and your bday is on Christmas? Do you get 2x the presents? I knew someone born on Christmas but he just celebrated his bday on the Eve.

@ Werelord - hmmmmmmm really..... I don't believe it until I see it :P

The funny thing is the NGD members are actually LCCG members and I can't tell them to leave because they aren't members =P.

Now guys, stop fighting, just because we moved to RC doesn't mean that it is a big deal. We just wanted to make sure that every ccg will be treated equally, meaning that I will talk with TUCCG about moving here.

TUCCG isn't evil. TUCCG is a good built CCG with good management and deserves success.

EDIT: evan I told you to shut up on the forum.

The funny thing is the NGD members are actually LCCG members and I can't tell them to leave because they aren't members =P.

:D

Now guys, stop fighting, just because we moved to RC doesn't mean that it is a big deal. We just wanted to make sure that every ccg will be treated equally, meaning that I will talk with TUCCG about moving here.

Eh, you're right.

TUCCG isn't evil. TUCCG is a good built CCG with good management and deserves success.

I know, but our grudge to them is a personal one

I'll be willing to join under the username Yena, if this tournament is temporary. I dun really wanna duel here for eternity!

But first, can I have a bit more rules? And what's YVD? Being a newbie and all, I'm a novice card maker- HOWEVER, I have common sense and proper grammar, It's just it could be hard to come up with specific cards. I already have a ton of cards made.

Yes, all tournaments are single knock-out tournys.

You don't have to duel all the time, we can always just discuss stuff about the game.

I usually duel 2-5 times a week. I don't expect you to duel all the time ;D.

Don't worry, we can always help you with cards.

YVD is a duelling program created by XeroCreative that is used to duel with carrds.

Seattleite has made a program for the CCG as well that is getting bug fixed, that can auto update both .sets, or you will have to manually update them.

A CCG basiclly is a different version of the TCG, using custom cards made by the user community to duel with.

You can search guides for YVD on youtube to help you learn about the program.

Archived