Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy
I do not want them in RC at all. I heavily regulate any non-personal card threads. They would go in AoC' date=' but they wouldn't get the serious tone people desire. So WC it is. [/quote']

And Alfred, I do reserve the right to delete any post that contains hostility or swearing inside Custom Cards. I do not remember if that was me (but I did delete a couple posts for "internet speak"; posts which I frown upon and do not wish the behavior to even remotely start up inside CC) though.

The only reason that we got moved was that NGD got moved, and we wanted to be treated equally. That's it, nothing more. It's not a "CCG War", or a Grudge. Now let's drop it and move on.

The Magazine will have a Card of the Month (by me), and me and LeoMence tossed some other ideas around. Possibly a section recognizing new members and a win/loss record for duels. If you guys have any more ideas feel free to mention them.

Yes. Thank god, we're in Written Cards. best subforum here.

You are right, out of all of the Custom Cards sub-forums, Written Cards is the best place to come for actual realistic discussion and criticism. It's not like RC or AoC where you get one-line reviews, people here actually consider metagame standings and the like.

Archived