Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LSD's effect from what people have been able to make out thanks to the new ep and the card, which for some reason has random swatches just removed from it: When this card is Synchro Summoned, the Life Points of any Player(s) of your choosing that are 2000 or less become 2000. While this card is face-up on the field, you do not take any Effect Damage.

BWing, care to bring in Asterisk to Duel Drake?

I think the Machine Emperors should be introduced to the Signers before my character get in there, considering only Wisel has been used, and not against a signer.
Heck I still need to make the app. I'll edit this post in a few minutes.
EDIT:

Name:Endlos
Apperence:He is a cyborg with only one visible human part remaining, his right eye. The left eye is made out of a similar crystal to that of Aporia's gem on his forehead.
Group:Machine Emperor
Machine Emperor:Machine Dragon Asterisk
Deck:Ein beatdown (Machine Solider Ein monsters with Asterisk, similar to Aporia's deck after the WRGP)
Bio: His identity is unknown, but you can tell just by looking at his one remainging eye he was once human.
Other:

You know, I like that. Thanks.

[spoiler=EDIT:We know what Delta Accel Synchros are]
Tech Genus Halberd Cannon | *12 | EARTH
[Machine/Synchro/Effect]
1 Synchro Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summon except by Synchro Summon. Once per turn, you can negate the Summon of a monster and destroy it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Tech Genus" monster from your Graveyard
ATK/4000 DEF/4000

Tech Genus Recipro Dragonfly | *2 | WIND
[Insect/Synchro/Effect]
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
Once per turn, you can send 1 other "Tech Genus" Synchro Monster you control to the Graveyard. Then, if all the monsters that were used for the Synchro Summon of that monster are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon them.
ATK/300 DEF/300[/spoiler]
Found it in the TCG section. Confirmed for Extreme Victory by Shriek.

"Wait and see" until tomorrow when the featured card image is posted online

But yeah, Halberd is the Delta Accel Synchro, Dragonfly's just kinda there.

But yeah, I'm willing to bet that SDD + Formula Synchron + Level 2 Synchro Monster to be named later = "Future Dragon"

Also, I'm willing to bet that Halberd's anime name has MAXXX 100000 after it

Yeah... You do realize it's gonna go south, right? I mean, Aki's a Signer, Elisa's an Empress. No good will come from this. Storywise, however, it's very fun. Especially since I'm assuming you and anyone that read Elisa's app and knows that she's the Skiel Empress (Hopefully everyone in this RP) are guessing whether it's real and she's turning good, or if she's leading Aki on and she's just a manipulative b*tch. I'm also not going to say whether or not she has her Skiel Deck yet or if she'll get it later (Unless BWing PMs me and asks, since he's the boss), so keep guessing.

Archived