Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

I kinda can't since A. I want it to be a Wisel+Grannel vs. Drake and Mark Duel and Merciful's not on, B. I need to know some more about LSD before I use it and C. I really don't feel like having 2 Duels at once.

LSD's probably not Level 9, I mean, Leo the Useless uses him. I'm betting he's Level 7, 2300 ATK, 2500 DEF since what I'm thinking is that he IS PTD and that the fans were right all these episodes. Which sucks, because I REALLY wanted Bruno to be the 6th Signer because now, I'm betting that ZONE's gonna flip a crazy f*ck switch in his programming and our penultimate Duel is gonna be Yusei vs. Bruno, followed by... Something even more ludicrous than the 3-on-1 finale we had to last arc. Any thoughts?

Also, TFF, we should really end the Elisa/Aki Duel, don't ya think?

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fine :angry:

Name:Harry Surer
Appearance: [img]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/231/7/f/7f9fe6d9fb60f68c161b087a76d42e4b.png[/img]
Group {Signer, Student, Teacher, Emperor(can be more then one, but no Emp+Signer or Student+Teacher)}Student
{if signer}
Signer Dragon {no customs}:
Mark {only 10}:
{if Emperor}
Machine Emperor {no customs}:
Dorm {Slifer Ra Obelisk}: ra
Deck:pure ones and pure ones + silent magician
Duel Spirit: he can see all of his card's spirits
Bio{optional}:
D-Wheel{optional pic}:spiked wheels, white body and a white trio of dragons picture on the front
Other:Just transferred to the academy from another school.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1293949994' post='4905308']
How about YOU post and then I'll have Mark reply to whatever question your characters ask him (maybe regarding the fact that it's dusk and he's wearing sunglasses?)
[/quote]

Done. Could you have Rayos pull Alex out of his due, then?

Also, Caiba, Nat will have a duel with your character.

Archived