~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you're complimenting him on his work and all, but any general thoughts on the cards that he has made. Obviously, I do not expect you to review all of the cards in here; least not in one sitting, but since this is still Custom Cards, you have to make some sort of comment of the like. (Advanced Clause still applies in this section)

Just choose 4 or so cards and review those; that's sufficient enough.

-----

I've already told the TC why comments have to contain some amount of critique on the design; it's so members know how to differentiate good design from bad, and eventually move on to Advanced in terms of cardmaking. That, and it gives the card creator something to think about, if their cards do need to be changed.

Jesus man. There's dedication, and then there's THIS.

Honestly, congrats on how far you've come. I hope you continue to find happiness in what you do- especially in this project of yours.

I hope you have an awesome day.

HAHA! Thanks man!

know how to differentiate good design from bad, and eventually move on to Advanced in terms of cardmaking. That, and it gives the card creator something to think about, if their cards do need to be changed.

This kinda makes it look like you're saying my cards are bad in terms of design.....

?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived