~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

Considering there are 200+ cards in here, don't think a lot of people are going to want to comment.

Although you're more than welcome to just grade a small portion now; and work your way through things later on.

Oh yeah, and I'm forced to move this because of the Fake Type (Saiyan).

I know that it's the race that most of the DBZ characters are (from my memory of the show), but you can just remove it and the thread can stay here.

Basically, Advanced/Casual abide by the existing standards Konami's made.

People aren't commenting in general because these forums are basically dead compared to 5-7 years ago...

It isn't a "type". If you read the Rules, it is an indicator of the Monster Card's "Heritage". Only Saiyan and Namekian Heritage are in the game.

It's not. Give it a re-watch.

Again, these cards are made specifically to play against the official cards of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Please read the Rules section.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you really put some thought in this. I like it. 

Follow the Advanced Clause.

Basically, this means explain your thought process about why you like the cards. We don't expect a textbook reply like you'd see in Advanced, but 2-3 proper sentences should be sufficient enough.

@Hulkty: I read your post, however keep in mind that things in this section are treated using Yugioh mechanics (especially moreso in Advanced, because the gamestate is factored there).

Whatever section rules that are up take precedence over any in this thread.

Though in Experimental, you're free to keep them as is; and not worry about it. (I didn't look at all of them, when this got moved; however on further review, Experimental is an appropriate area).

That being said, you're still entitled to whatever CnC you would've gotten in Advanced; had the Saiyan thing been removed.

(Just for reference, last time I watched DB was several years ago, and only because it aired on the Japanese TV station in my area at the time. This is no longer true, though)

I see you really put some thought in this. I like it. 

Thanks. Any requests?

Follow the Advanced Clause.

Basically, this means explain your thought process about why you like the cards. We don't expect a textbook reply like you'd see in Advanced, but 2-3 proper sentences should be sufficient enough.

@Hulkty: I read your post, however keep in mind that things in this section are treated using Yugioh mechanics (especially moreso in Advanced, because the gamestate is factored there).

Whatever section rules that are up take precedence over any in this thread.

Though in Experimental, you're free to keep them as is; and not worry about it. (I didn't look at all of them, when this got moved; however on further review, Experimental is an appropriate area).

That being said, you're still entitled to whatever CnC you would've gotten in Advanced; had the Saiyan thing been removed.

(Just for reference, last time I watched DB was several years ago, and only because it aired on the Japanese TV station in my area at the time. This is no longer true, though)

Alright. I'd still like to find a way to get more reviews though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, best DBZ collection ever, i think i should make one either.

Thank you sir! Please come again and make some requests.

Follow the Advanced Clause in this section.

It's fine to compliment the user for his work, but what in particular do you like about it?

Dude, you should know by now it's never gonna happen. :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived