~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what is super saiyan blue kaioken x10 attack? is it number of cards in hand like slifer the sky dragon (thus the X?)

Oh. I thought I added that to the rules, but no, not in this case. The "X" stands for the Roman Numeral Ten. In which case, X = 10. 

So SSJB+KKx10's ATK is 10,000.

Thanks for asking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

really cool you've put in a lot of work

I know he has a ton of cards in this thread, but regardless of that, you still need to follow the Advanced Clause in this section.

Also a note that the bumping rules do apply, and TC hasn't added anything since November 7th. While you are allowed up to 60 days to bump posts, it is under the condition that you actually add content; otherwise the standard 14 day thing applies. This has been a rule since last year, so it's not something that came out of the blue; Nai told you about the policy the last time this got locked.

[spoiler=Lol]Not this one.

[spoiler=Lol]I'd give a decent mark for the correct holofoils and such, so aesthetics are okay.  Mechanics could be more unique + creative considering experimenting doesn't exactly need to follow the usual TCG/OCG rules. Try to have something interesting like Extra Deck monsters able to switch with other Extra Deck monsters as a form of transformation (similar to Spirit Beasts SS) with a OTP clause or whatnot to make it balanced.

[spoiler=Lol]Not this one. Try the one above.

Teehee.

[spoiler=Lol]I'd give a decent mark for the correct holofoils and such, so aesthetics are okay.  Mechanics could be more unique + creative considering experimenting doesn't exactly need to follow the usual TCG/OCG rules. Try to have something interesting like Extra Deck monsters able to switch with other Extra Deck monsters as a form of transformation (similar to Spirit Beasts SS) with a OTP clause or whatnot to make it balanced.

[spoiler=Lol]Not this one. Try the one above.

Teehee.

This post is kind of confusing to me...

Are you making a request?

Oh crap...

I just found this out... 499 images is the max limit for threads on this forum!
Do to this discovery, I plan to max out the threads to a new limit.

Should I do 250/300/ or 400 cards per thread?

I'm leaning towards 250.

Also, each thread will have links to each other as well.

What do you think?

BIG BIG BIG UPDATE!!!

Do to the image limit, I've divided the gallery into multiple threads, with 250 cards being the max for each.

There will be links to each thread in each one. Everywhere goes everywhere!

All updates in recent threads will be added to the top "Added/Edited" section, so you viewers know to head to the most recent thread to view the newest cards!

Update with this!

3 new cards!

2 are in Part 2! Arale and a Spell Card.

1 is in the start of Part 3! Jackie Chun!

Ask any questions if needed! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived