~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

May not be a DB fan, but still enjoying the cards. Well done!

Just remember the Advanced Clause is still in effect.

All you really need to do is give a small amount of specific things related to the design and all, and you're good to go.

As for lack of activity, it may be due to the 300+ cards in here that've been compiled since 2010; to be rather honest, members aren't really keen on looking through so many of them.

Even sets at 20-30 don't really get a lot of reviews; unless one is crazy enough to review them all.

--------

As for Hulkty, now that you know the bumping rules in this section, make sure you do update this within the allotted time period.

The game rules are nice, and the fact that you put so much effort into making it balanced also adds to it. The effects monster wise are powerful, but most the threats have been removed due to the banlist. No problems I can call off with my read through, and the effects are also true to what I know of the series. 

Just remember the Advanced Clause is still in effect.

All you really need to do is give a small amount of specific things related to the design and all, and you're good to go.

As for lack of activity, it may be due to the 300+ cards in here that've been compiled since 2010; to be rather honest, members aren't really keen on looking through so many of them.

Even sets at 20-30 don't really get a lot of reviews; unless one is crazy enough to review them all.

--------

As for Hulkty, now that you know the bumping rules in this section, make sure you do update this within the allotted time period.

Again I'll say... Hardly anyone is gonna take the time to do that, or care about these messages telling them to do so. :/

I don't expect full reviews anyway. Just a simple "These are awesome" comment is fine.

I understand not to bump for every 2 months now, but what do you mean by "update this within the allotted time period"?

The game rules are nice, and the fact that you put so much effort into making it balanced also adds to it. The effects monster wise are powerful, but most the threats have been removed due to the banlist. No problems I can call off with my read through, and the effects are also true to what I know of the series. 

Thank you sir! Not many read the first section before the cards themselves.

Basically, make sure that if you plan to update the thread with new content (which I'm sure you want to), get them in within the 60 day period allotted after the last post.

(That's equivalent to roughly two months)

As for the "these are awesome" comments, I know you want them, but because of the Advanced Clause, has to come with some degree of critique on the design.

Hell, something like "cards are properly designed and effects suit the characters well" or anything related to the playability/design of the cards is sufficient. 

Basically, make sure that if you plan to update the thread with new content (which I'm sure you want to), get them in within the 60 day period allotted after the last post.

(That's equivalent to roughly two months)

As for the "these are awesome" comments, I know you want them, but because of the Advanced Clause, has to come with some degree of critique on the design.

Hell, something like "cards are properly designed and effects suit the characters well" or anything related to the playability/design of the cards is sufficient. 

I'll see.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived