~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sonic Dragon' timestamp='1314466751' post='5472704']
Look, your pics are awesome, your effects are great, but I don't like the added part of the name, and some of the fake people.

Look, your pics are awesome, your effects are great, but I don't like the added part of the name, and some of the fake people.
[/quote]
Thanks, also there's a reason for both. For the extra sections of the name, it resembles the DBZ CCG by Score. They had more fancy names to go with the character. I liked the idea, and lots of other people here do it too for Yugioh cards. Sorry if you don't like it, but just know that it's opinionated. As for the fakes (AF-whatever XD), they're just all in for good fun. I also love what-if transformations and in-game exclusives, so if your an AF-hater, then try to imagine them as what-ifs instead of AF XD...idk it works for some people LOL

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='KcChiefsFan' timestamp='1315147371' post='5491358']
Wow these are awesome, could you make King Cold, Lord Slug, the Ginyu Force, and Bojack? Anyways, this is one of the best sets I've ever seen. Great job.
[/quote]
Thanks. I had a pic ready for Slug. I've made Ginyu. I'll try and do King Cold and Bojack as well.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thesamuraiman' timestamp='1317495245' post='5552954']
Most of these look really nice. Are there more to come?
[/quote]
Thanks. There will ALWAYS be more to come as long as YCM never deletes this thread...or goes down.

[quote name='Case_closed' timestamp='1317496568' post='5553003']
Im dumb but i think the fusion cards are useless.
[/quote]
Every card has a certain use. Not to mention there are always new cards coming that can make older cards better.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1318729867' post='5582220']
Refrain from Necrobumpsz!! ^~^
[/quote]

You, refrain from spamming. Topic Posters are allowed to bump their topic after however long (after 12hrs or 2nd page), including after months of time as long as they do not take up a majority of posts on the first page with their topic.

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1318730108' post='5582238']

You, refrain from spamming. Topic Posters are allowed to bump their topic after however long (after 12hrs or 2nd page), including after months of time as long as they do not take up a majority of posts on the first page with their topic.
[/quote]
yessir!

Archived