~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Blackhawk101391' timestamp='1352429310' post='6064366']
These are damned brilliant 9.5/10
[/quote]
Thank you! Please come again!

[quote name='BloodStarPrime' timestamp='1352488750' post='6064927']
I don't like the fact that all of the card names are really, really long. Some of the names don't even make sense. 6/10
[/quote]
Sorry to hear that, but it won't be changing. It is a personal choice taken from Score's official DBZCCG.
Which are you confused on?

I had no choice but to give you a +Rep.

The cards are absolutely amazing, and I love how every section of the cards work with each other!

Like the "Androids" work together, and the "Saiyans" work together.

You took a lot of time and effort doing this and congratulations.

The OCG is good but is old. No worries though because it is understandable. 10/10

Side Note: Dragonball used to be my favorite show while it was still on air. I hated when they took it off :( I never got to see every episode though because they kept replaying the same ones over and over again.

[quote name='TheSalsaBro' timestamp='1353764474' post='6076781']
I had no choice but to give you a +Rep.

The cards are absolutely amazing, and I love how every section of the cards work with each other!

Like the "Androids" work together, and the "Saiyans" work together.

You took a lot of time and effort doing this and congratulations.

The OCG is good but is old. No worries though because it is understandable. 10/10

Side Note: Dragonball used to be my favorite show while it was still on air. I hated when they took it off :( I never got to see every episode though because they kept replaying the same ones over and over again.
[/quote]
Thanks.
Yeah, it takes a long time to find the best possible fanart pics before going screenshots. Even then I need to find the perfect screenshot that is clear and fits the card well, then I edit a lot of them on GIMP to give them the Secret Rare look.
Yeah. A lot of it is the OCG from before they started redoing the text. The only thing I've really changed so far is changing "Remove from play" to "banish".
Trust me, don't watch DBZ Kai. It is a waste of time and edited so badly. Stick to the original DB trilogy. If you still want to see the series, then check out www.anime44.com
Please come again! :D

[quote name='Mønkey' timestamp='1353869883' post='6077688']
Hello.

I've posted about your card set on YGOCM. Congrats.

Nice set, cards, and ideas. I even the Forbiden and Limted lists.
[/quote]
Thanks. The Pop Culture Thread have been getting less and less posts. Hopefully if your Tumblr gets popular soon, then we can start getting comments again. I miss those days.
Thanks again. Yeah, hardly anyone does that, but I want to be as fair as possible with these cards and treat them as if they were official Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Gabriponte' timestamp='1357379388' post='6111778']
Super Buu 0 DEF???????????????????????? O_O
[b]What f*** you say?[/b]
[/quote]
Please read the opening post.
This is taken very seriously with the official Yu-Gi-Oh! card game in mind...not funny, unrealistic randomly made cards. Too many people hear keep getting confused just for the fact that there are Dragonball related character pictures on these cards... *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived