~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not my favorite set of DBZ cards, though they are good, i'm just not a big fan of the naming scheme "NAMEOFCARD - The Chosen Warrior" or something like that.

I would personally go for more simpler names, but that's just my opinion. they are good cards.

It gives more character to the cards. Also, it's a tribute to Score's DBZ CCG where they included fancy names for most of the personality cards.

Thanks regardless.

I tried, I repeat, I tried to view them all, but they wouldn't all load at the same time. The ones I did read are great. I see no flaws the effects are fantastic and pictures are sweet looking. I used to be a fan of DBZ, until they cancelled the show and I stopped watching. Vegeta was is my favorite and I like the cards you did of him. The what ifs are the best cards of this set because I'm here thinking some of those characters in the cards should have been put on the show. Great job.

I tried, I repeat, I tried to view them all, but they wouldn't all load at the same time. The ones I did read are great. I see no flaws the effects are fantastic and pictures are sweet looking. I used to be a fan of DBZ, until they cancelled the show and I stopped watching. Vegeta was is my favorite and I like the cards you did of him. The what ifs are the best cards of this set because I'm here thinking some of those characters in the cards should have been put on the show. Great job.

Thanks. Please come again!

I'm pretty sure I've already told this but this set is the single best DBZ set currently active, better than my old set that's for sure XD. Anyways the SSG picture is a fake one, then again it is in the what-if section so no biggie there. Gave the topic a 5 star cuz whoever gave it less than 3 must obviously be a troll.

I'm pretty sure I've already told this but this set is the single best DBZ set currently active, better than my old set that's for sure XD. Anyways the SSG picture is a fake one, then again it is in the what-if section so no biggie there. Gave the topic a 5 star cuz whoever gave it less than 3 must obviously be a troll.

Thanks!

There are 2 separate SSjGod cards for Goku. The original from The Battle of Gods is in the DBZ section, while the Golden SSj4 What-if version is where you seen it, in the what-if section.

Thanks again. Long time ago some other member got jealous of my cards, bashed them, and gave the thread a 1-star rating. His friends did the same.

Thanks and please come again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived