~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

[quote name='SunniZek' timestamp='1337201978' post='5940669']
Wow, these are just great. I can tell you put plenty of time into making such a large collection. Good diversity and not overpowered. Good stuff.
[/quote]
Thanks, yeah they take a while. I really hope I get a new computer to put more up someday. I'm never giving up on this until EVERY character has been converted to a card or the day YCM closes down.

[quote name='gruff' timestamp='1337358125' post='5941893']
very good overall but one problem i can see is 100% perfect for freeza is stronger then super saiyan goku by a few hundred atk points when in the series goku went super saiyan and destroyed freeza
[/quote]
Thanks.
Yes, I know, lots of people are saying someone should be stronger just because they were in the anime/manga, but remember this set is "realistic" in the ways of the official yugioh card game. If I had it the way the show was then almost EVERY monster card would have 9999 ATK/DEF LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

FINALLY!!!!! After months and months of waiting I have finally edited and added a few more cards!!!!
I just noticed some weird things though: Some cards are missing, some are the wrong size, some need number changes, some need to be changed from "remove" to "banish," etc.

Also, big news here! I'm going to be completely redoing my whole structure in the future to give every long effect a lore, give every card it's own spoiler, make specific spoilers for shows, monsters, spells, and traps, Etc.

Also, the next Super Saiyan 5 card has arrived! This time Gohan enters! My plans for the next SSj5 secret rare will be either Vegeta or Broly,..depends on the picture. I'm looking for better pics to replace olds as well. I only want the best pics and mostly fan-art if possible.

BIG CHANGES SOON!!!! Thanks everyone for sticking with me through all this!
Also, I can now make a rarities EXCEPT secret at my own home now and I have a handful already planed!

Looking forward to getting more new comments again when the new cards and layout cause more popularity! Thanks again guys, see ya!

[quote name='snailworld' timestamp='1341867696' post='5972205']
why do you have super saiyan bardock under dragon ball af? he turned super saiyan in the movie "episode of bardock".
and yes, it`s a real movie.
[/quote]

There are still some changes to be made.

[quote name='snailworld' timestamp='1342137951' post='5976032']
oh alright. everything looks great~
[/quote]
Thanks! Please come again!

[quote name='stuartmark578' timestamp='1342193969' post='5976540']
I did but it they were deleted when the New YCM came by...i may put on lore's for the long effect cards later, also i'm pretty sure it can be worded both ways...yugioh cards in real life seem to change their wording on remade cards as well.
[/quote]
Hm, alright. Yeah, rulings in yu-gi-oh can be very confusing at times, so they are planning on reprinting every card in the game with new text to make them more simple to understand.

[quote name='RATED-RKOFRANKLIN' timestamp='1342845608' post='5984419']
These cards are awesome. I noticed many cards are effect monsters. Are there any normal monster cards?
[/quote]
Thanks!
I don't see any use for any Normal monsters yet.
Please come again!

You should add to "Fusion Dance": After 5 turns(seems reasonable) starting after this Card was activated, send the Fusion Monster to your Extra Deck and Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters that were listed on the Fusion Monster Card to your side of the field no matter where they are. The Fusion Monster that was sent to the Extra Deck cannot be Summoned for 5 turns.

This is referring to the fact that after 30 minutes of fusion, the fused ZFighter(I'm saying ZFighter because almost only the ZFighters used the fusion dance) had to split up into there 2 parts and had to wait 30 minutes(or was it 60? I forgot... but if it was 60 change the last thing to "10 turns") before they could fuse again.

Looked over Spell Cards (My Opinion)

(Fusion Dance / Super Two Fusion)
These 2 are very similar to "Polymerization". Other then the fact that "Super Two Fusion" is a quick-play spell and you pay 1000 life points, it's still the same effect. Same with the wording on the both of them, i think you should fix it because it sounds a little confusing. As for the effect, I would say that maybe you can try something that could make it more of an original effect, or one that relates to the show in some way.

(Body Change Technique)
I don't know if you had made a "Leader of the Ginyu Force - Captain Ginyu" yet but if you haven't, may i suggest this as a possible effect if you relate it to this card? (Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle while it is the only monster you control, you can pay 800 Life Points to make this card's ATK 100 until the End Phase. It is destroyed by that battle. If you control another face-up "Ginyu Force" monster this card cannot be destroyed by battle. As for the Spell itself just a simple rewording and it'll be fine, nothing really wrong with it.

(Close Encounter)
This card creates a leeway for any card to be summoned...and i mean ANY card. There should be some limitations on this one card whether it be level, ATK, DEF, etc. You should also make a condition if a player cannot Special Summon a monster because it says that you MUST and there might not be monster(s) in a player(s) hand.

Energy Gathering
Whats that point of putting a max counter limit if you can send the card to the Graveyard with less then the max amount? You might say to get more ATK power but its so minuscule i don't see the point. the max limit of Energy Counter is a problem with me because the card that you get from it is really powerful and at such a low cost and at only 3 turns i can just pay half of whatever life points I have. Whether it be the max amount of energy counters or a Life Point restriction, maybe it would make it more balanced.

Homework Time
Pot of Greed in present day. Maybe it would be fair if it worked for both opponents (Both Player's Draw 1 card. You cannot declare an attack this turn. Your opponent cannot declare an attack during their next turn.

Kaioken Attack / Kaioken Side Effects
I Think these cards should work with each other. (just my opinion, but i think it should be something like increasing the equipped monsters ATK by decreasing your Life Points or something).

Kamehameha x10
this one isn't really bad, i just think it should be more simple (can only be activated if you control SS4 monster. Target 1 monster on the field and banish it. Something like that.

Rehabilitation Chamber
I say since you are paying 1000 Life Points for upkeep, that you shouldnt have to pay to Special Summon a "Saiyan". I mean it is only once per turn and it might as well be pay 1500 to keep the card up. and THAT is A LOT of upkeep already.

Sharing Goodbyes
This card should be reworded, that's really all there is (this one doesn't really matter it's just something to consider)

Overextending Power
This one is good, in my opinion 3 seems like to much, i'd 2 would sound more balanced (idk how these monsters summon yet, but until i find out that's how i feel about it).

If i get the time to see more of the cards, i'll come back and say something about them as well
P.S - If these cards were real, i would SOOOOO love to run the "[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]The Pain of a Sacrificing Will" with "Goku - Super Saiyan" in a Lightsworn Deck XD.[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='wyang4862' timestamp='1342961785' post='5985420']
You should add to "Fusion Dance": After 5 turns(seems reasonable) starting after this Card was activated, send the Fusion Monster to your Extra Deck and Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters that were listed on the Fusion Monster Card to your side of the field no matter where they are. The Fusion Monster that was sent to the Extra Deck cannot be Summoned for 5 turns.

This is referring to the fact that after 30 minutes of fusion, the fused ZFighter(I'm saying ZFighter because almost only the ZFighters used the fusion dance) had to split up into there 2 parts and had to wait 30 minutes(or was it 60? I forgot... but if it was 60 change the last thing to "10 turns") before they could fuse again.
[/quote]

It's not needed. Re-read all the fusion monsters and their forms.

[quote name='MachinaGayhem' timestamp='1342973269' post='5985532']
Looked over Spell Cards (My Opinion)

(Fusion Dance / Super Two Fusion)
These 2 are very similar to "Polymerization". Other then the fact that "Super Two Fusion" is a quick-play spell and you pay 1000 life points, it's still the same effect. Same with the wording on the both of them, i think you should fix it because it sounds a little confusing. As for the effect, I would say that maybe you can try something that could make it more of an original effect, or one that relates to the show in some way.

(Body Change Technique)
I don't know if you had made a "Leader of the Ginyu Force - Captain Ginyu" yet but if you haven't, may i suggest this as a possible effect if you relate it to this card? (Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle while it is the only monster you control, you can pay 800 Life Points to make this card's ATK 100 until the End Phase. It is destroyed by that battle. If you control another face-up "Ginyu Force" monster this card cannot be destroyed by battle. As for the Spell itself just a simple rewording and it'll be fine, nothing really wrong with it.

(Close Encounter)
This card creates a leeway for any card to be summoned...and i mean ANY card. There should be some limitations on this one card whether it be level, ATK, DEF, etc. You should also make a condition if a player cannot Special Summon a monster because it says that you MUST and there might not be monster(s) in a player(s) hand.

Energy Gathering
Whats that point of putting a max counter limit if you can send the card to the Graveyard with less then the max amount? You might say to get more ATK power but its so minuscule i don't see the point. the max limit of Energy Counter is a problem with me because the card that you get from it is really powerful and at such a low cost and at only 3 turns i can just pay half of whatever life points I have. Whether it be the max amount of energy counters or a Life Point restriction, maybe it would make it more balanced.

Homework Time
Pot of Greed in present day. Maybe it would be fair if it worked for both opponents (Both Player's Draw 1 card. You cannot declare an attack this turn. Your opponent cannot declare an attack during their next turn.

Kaioken Attack / Kaioken Side Effects
I Think these cards should work with each other. (just my opinion, but i think it should be something like increasing the equipped monsters ATK by decreasing your Life Points or something).

Kamehameha x10
this one isn't really bad, i just think it should be more simple (can only be activated if you control SS4 monster. Target 1 monster on the field and banish it. Something like that.

Rehabilitation Chamber
I say since you are paying 1000 Life Points for upkeep, that you shouldnt have to pay to Special Summon a "Saiyan". I mean it is only once per turn and it might as well be pay 1500 to keep the card up. and THAT is A LOT of upkeep already.

Sharing Goodbyes
This card should be reworded, that's really all there is (this one doesn't really matter it's just something to consider)

Overextending Power
This one is good, in my opinion 3 seems like to much, i'd 2 would sound more balanced (idk how these monsters summon yet, but until i find out that's how i feel about it).

If i get the time to see more of the cards, i'll come back and say something about them as well
P.S - If these cards were real, i would SOOOOO love to run the "[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]The Pain of a Sacrificing Will" with "Goku - Super Saiyan" in a Lightsworn Deck XD.[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Fusion Dance has the same effect as Polymerization. It's effect wasn't changed because as stated in my rules, if you use any of these cards, your deck must ONLY contain these cards.

I have made a Captain Ginyu monster. The wording is fine; I've doubled checked.

Okay, I fixed up Close Encounter a bit.

The max counters can be used with other cards as well and may go with more in the future. Think Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's a better version of Cardcar D, which is at 3. In this case, this card is limited to 1.

I don't want to keep adding more effects onto the Kaio-Ken cards. They are already good as is.

It would be almost impossible to play without using a good amount of Super Saiyan 4 monsters. Besides, the effect isn't that good enough to have that big of a cost.

It's balanced this way. It would be overpowered without a good cost.

It's wording is fine, but I'll see if I can shorten it somehow.

Believe me, 3 is just fine.

Okay, cool. Thanks.
That would be cool, but remember that there are rules involving these cards that go separately from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! game.

[quote name='hulkty' timestamp='1343181619' post='5988125']
Okay, cool. Thanks.
That would be cool, but remember that there are rules involving these cards that go separately from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! game.
[/quote]

Oh, of course i know that the rules will obviously differ from the actual game. Also for future reference, keep in mind if I see cards on anime that i've watched, most of the time, if I think a card should be fixed, I try to fix it in terms of how it relates to the anime (Unless I know how you go about creating your cards *only exception*). :)

Trap Cards Overview: I like most of the traps.

Energy Push/Keep Away - These 2 are almost the same. However, if i had a choice between the 2, it would have to be Keep Away because i can see myself using this one a lot. Sure I could pay half my Life Points to summon ANY monster from my hand with "Energy Push", but I love the fact i can negate an attack and summon a level 4 or lower monster for free then summon something at losing half my Life Points to summon a monster that might be destroyed or solemn'd/bottomless.

Cards I REALLY like...
Frightening Surprise / Majin Evil Barrier / Snap Out Of It - No doubt i love these 3 cards because they feel so relatable to the anime it's just AWESOME :)

Cards i think could be better...
These cards I would have liked them to be more original but they are just the same as some other cards

Solar Flare - Swords of Revealing Light (This one I think has the potential of being something of it's own)
Continuous Blocking - Scrap Iron Scarecrow (Same as Solar Flare's reason)
Backfire - Solemn Judgment (i don't really have a reason for this one other then it's just solemn with a "Super Saiyan" restriction)
Held Hostage - Fiendish Chain (idk how it could be any different then it's predecessor so this one is the only exception to how similar it is because i wouldn't know how you could make it more original.)

the only one i void from the list of similar cards is "Super Mirror Force' because i've seen some Archetype restriced mirror forces before
(I myself have done the same thing.)

Just a bit of minor OCG changes for some of the others i haven't mentioned but i don't think it matters much. I'll look at some of the monsters very soon

Archived