~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very awesome cards

Thank you! Please come again!

Any requests?

So...many...cards!!!

I'd probably be too lazy to read em' all.

I can't really rate them considering I only read the cool ones, but I like how you even put what-ifs and Dragon Ball AF- April Fools.

caiustheshadowmonarch788

Boop!

Please take your time.

Any requests?

I haven't read every single card yet, but this set looks pretty amazing!

You should try making the movie villains as monsters, I see that you have Broly, Turles, and Cooler already. Maybe try making the androids from movie 7 (super android 13) or maybe Bojack and his gang.

I have pictures planned for the movie andriods.

Still need to find some good Bojack pictures.

Found Garlic Jr.

Still looking for good images on others.

Also thinking about ideas for Synchro monsters...any ideas? (Super 17 will be an XYZ).

I have pictures planned for the movie andriods.

Still need to find some good Bojack pictures.

Found Garlic Jr.

Still looking for good images on others.

Also thinking about ideas for Synchro monsters...any ideas? (Super 17 will be an XYZ).

Maybe have the "Great" Saiyaman as a synchro, or make a baby Goku as a tuner for a teen Goku synchro or a Grandpa Gohan synchro? Idk, I just made up those ideas now, it's hard to think of a synchro that would work.

Maybe have the "Great" Saiyaman as a synchro, or make a baby Goku as a tuner for a teen Goku synchro or a Grandpa Gohan synchro? Idk, I just made up those ideas now, it's hard to think of a synchro that would work.

Already have Teen Goku made.

Weaker characters as Tuners would work, but still need ideas...

I don't like Grandpa Gohan for a Synchro. :/

Great Saiyaman sounds cool, but how would I make the specific tuner? I'm thinking maybe a regular effect monster for Great Saiyaman, using some Equip Spell for the watch that he wears to make the costume appear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hate to do it, but I'm probably gonna have to do a complete overhaul on the set again do to whoever messed with my account. I've changed my password to be MUCH stronger. Hopefully that will keep any future chances away. It may be a while before the overhaul is complete, so please bear with me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived