Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

The naming sequence was Yugi, Yuki, Yusei, Yuma.

In any case, I'd honestly wait until there's more info before starting random speculation. We don't know anything but the series name, the protagonist's name, and the protagonist's look.

If we didn't start speculating then this would be a thread full of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we didn't start speculating then this would be a thread full of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

It's early yet.

My guess is that this new series is supposed to appeal to a new audience, mostly a younger crowd (yes, I'm aware that this was mentioned already). It probably won't have much to do with any of the past series.

Crap, I missed the target demographic by a decade.

Enough is enough though, 3 seasons is good enough for a series, too much in some instances. I understand the show's heavily tied to the merchandise, but it wouldn't hurt to have a hiatus come the end of 5D's, instead of continuously burping out shows with a minimal gap in between.

So Konami wants to completly re-make the game. Ok.

So when the duel starts, we lay out a giant game map, and then roll a ball that pops open and has a monster inside of it(chosen at random), who then has to travel around on this map in order to battle other monsters and earn enough parts to build his motorocycle, which he uses to ride along a dungeon path and break the opponent's shields in order to win the game.

Oh, and both players get a PokeDex

Ah...yeah. You're right.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Hahaha. I didn't notice that.

Yugi, Judai, Yusei: GTFO Yuma! Your name doesn't end on I

Yuma: *sadface.jpg*

hehehe, I can imagine how cut yusei would be cause Yuma's hair looks like a downgraded worse version of Yuseis

I hope there's a new type of Special summoning card

I wonder what is gonna be the new monster type card combinations. I mean, if you think about it we had for the Series.

Yugioh- Rituals and some fusions

GX- Fusions and Lv up

5ds- Synchron

Zexal-???

So what is the new monster type card for this series.

ALRIGHT! TIME FOR AN ARTS-N-CRAFTS SUMMON!

BY CUTTING MY JINZO IN HALF, AND GLUING IT OVER THE LEFT HALF OF MY ROCKET WARRIOR, IVE CREATED JINCKET WARRIOR!

The guy wants to be a duel monster. His style seems similar to Vayu's. His duel spirit is Glow Moss and the pic in the scan is of him fused with Glow Moss. So we have a guy who disguises as duel monsters, runs neospacians (with all the missing NEX forms) and can fuse with his monsters. Best Series Evah.

The guy wants to be a duel monster. His style seems similar to Vayu's. His duel spirit is Glow Moss and the pic in the scan is of him fused with Glow Moss. So we have a guy who disguises as duel monsters, runs neospacians (with all the missing NEX forms) and can fuse with his monsters. Best Series Evah.

According to this logic, if all the duels become more like Varon

Possibly the best idea ever.

The main character looks like a dumbass, sure, but he participates in Varon-duels, which are arguably the manliest duels ever.

I honestly this kid looks like a nerdy freak show. Yugi was at least a dueling prodigy with cool lookin hair. Jaden was an ADD idiot with decent hair. Yusei was at least realistic(not counting the motorcycles) He actually could lose on occasion. But he was a major strategist with awesome hair. This character? He looks like a 7 year old. For god sake he might as well be another version of Leo.

Because we all weren't fickle little kids at one point right?

Because why intrest adults when you can leave a bigger impact when they are children?

BUY OUR TOYS! BUY OUR TOYS! BUY OUR TOYS! BUY OUR TOYS! BUY OUR TOYS!

Because why intrest adults when you can leave a bigger impact when they are children?

Megatron must be stopped. No matter the cost.

Archived