• Last Reply

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357779862' post='6116738']
Lol

Just noticed this

The thing is.....why? @.@

I've never seen the point of talking to relatives over the phone
[/quote]

It let's them know you care.
Or at the very least, it makes them feel appreciated, which families are for (hopefully).

I bet Sasuke wishes he had his family call him every Christmas [img]http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/images/smilies/trollface.png[/img]

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357781439' post='6116772']
omg ur sig is so cute i love it
And eh, I talk to them on skype a bit.... @.@
[/quote]

I had a hollow feeling when I realized my favorite starters from each generation were either Grass or Fire, but not Water.
Well, maybe Totodile.
Still
Bulbasaur/Charmander
Cyndaquil/Totodile
Treecko
Chimchar
Snivy
Chespin/Fennekin

You do?
So were they at all curious at the username darklink401 .-.

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357793955' post='6116990']
She calls me dark on there.

Also, Totodile is amazing <33

Tho, waters are epic D:

Not as epic as fire tho xDD
[/quote]

That's totally normal and stuff.

And yeah, Feraligatr and Typhlosion are pretty damn bossly.
Wish Chikorita wasn't the worst starter...

Fire more?
I'd figure you of all people would like the water types more.
Fire starters are awesome overall, but I absolutely [i]detest[/i] how they used 3 fire fighters in a row.

And anybody know what versions/starters they're getting? I'm getting both, I think I'll choose Chespin in Y and Fennekin in X, depending on Xerneas and Yveltal's typing.

I Skype. A lot. I use my real name as my username there.
Also, Sasuke does have living family for most of the series that he can Skype. He's got one badass older brother, and then he's also got... well, I'm not sure of the relationship, but there is another guy named Uchiha.

They're makin a new Pokemon Game? Hmmm... Probably for DS only... again... I'll have to buy one at some point...

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357795096' post='6117022']
Chespin

X

All da way.

Don't think I'll get Y unless I love X so much I make a competitive team there.

Also, I love water more

But the fire starters ARE cooler, I have to admit x.x
[/quote]

You could always emulate Y if you ever felt like it.
[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357795444' post='6117031']
I Skype. A lot. I use my real name as my username there.
Also, Sasuke does have living family for most of the series that he can Skype. He's got one badass older brother, and then he's also got... well, I'm not sure of the relationship, but there is another guy named Uchiha.
[/quote]

I don't think Sasuke got his username, he had to stab his older brother in the gut and hold them there to try and find out who he even was...
Actually, he didn't even have Itachi's, or he would have tracked him down and tried to kill him before seeing him again at that inn.

Lemme see...

Can't accurately do it completely, due to the 3 new starters not being totally revealed, but... With their first impressions factored in.

1. Cyndaquill
2. Fennekin
3. Bulbasaur
4. Turtwig
5. Snivy
6. Chikorita
7. Chimchar
8. Torchic (More for line)
9. Treecko
10. Oshawot
11. Piplup
12. Squirtle
13. Chespin
14. Froakie
15. Charmander
16. Totodile
17. Mudkip
18. Teh fugly Pig

Have to say Gen 4 was my favorite overall, as I was neutral or better to each of them. Dislike is only for the last 2, thought.

When you want them to be.

Also, I'd say my favorite gen is gen 5, in that regard

because I like Snivy, Oshawott AND Tepig

Don't really have a set list, but yeah xD

Gen 3 follows close behind tho, since I like all 3 of THEIR starters too :3

I honestly don't care what they make into Pokemon- after all it is a fantasy world. But I would be happy if the anime wasn't so . . . childish. I mean they've killed Ash (better known as "the-retarded-immortal-trainer) at least three separate times but through "the power of friendship and love" he keeps.coming.back! They should've had him win the Championship, marry Misty, and be done with him!

BE DONE WITH HIM!!!

Red is more bad ass than Ash will ever be.

Don't believe me?
[spoiler=BELIEVE!!!]
[IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/Orochi-San/Pokemon/Trainers/EpicRed.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

That moment when Red has never had ANY of those Pokemon...

Also, the anime for Black and White wasn't so bad in the kiddie department. The anime for BW2 looks even darker. I'm just mad because they changed Colress from eccentric power researcher who isn't really evil to a total a****** who purposely and sadistically makes Pokemon aggressive.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1357835676' post='6117283']
I honestly don't care what they make into Pokemon- after all it is a fantasy world. But I would be happy if the anime wasn't so . . . childish. I mean they've killed Ash (better known as "the-retarded-immortal-trainer) at least three separate times but through "the power of friendship and love" he keeps.coming.back! They should've had him win the Championship, marry Misty, and be done with him!
[/quote]

I can't knock the show for being what it is though, because even though Pokemon's aimed for all ages, kids serve as its core. And we were all kids when we got into Pokemon, for the most part.
What [i]would[/i] be cool is making a [i]separate[/i] Pokemon anime that could be geared for slightly older kids, or maybe a Pokemon Adventures anime adaption. More money for Nintendo, an increase in the fandom, everybody wins.

...damn Remo, didn't realize you liked Ash that much.
Think you're the first guy I've met who liked him like that.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357867014' post='6117650']
I can't knock the show for being what it is though, because even though Pokemon's aimed for all ages, kids serve as its core. And we were all kids when we got into Pokemon, for the most part.
[b]Hell I was still in Elementary School when they started premiering Pokemon on the back of Lunchables. I swear that was how I first learned about it and if I hadn't lost the cut outs I'd prove it![/b]
What [i]would[/i] be cool is making a [i]separate[/i] Pokemon anime that could be geared for slightly older kids, or maybe a Pokemon Adventures anime adaption. More money for Nintendo, an increase in the fandom, everybody wins.
[b]That I can see being done, but then again I'm waiting for Pokemon Adventures for the Wii where you can go to [i]all[/i] of the regions (>3>)[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1357876842' post='6117806']
[b]Hell I was still in Elementary School when they started premiering Pokemon on the back of Lunchables. I swear that was how I first learned about it and if I hadn't lost the cut outs I'd prove it![/b]
[/quote]

Ah, I remember those days.
First time I learned about Pokemon was through an old friend (whose Aunt's dog gave birth to mine <3). First Pokemon game I've ever played without any knowledge of it was Pokemon Stadium for N64.

Funny story... I was battling my friend, whom had a Charizard, with Machoke. I didn't know how to address Machoke because I didn't know the name, so I called it Rhydon. Little did I know that there was another Pokemon named Rhydon. I had absolutely no idea. xD

Soon after my friend started playing Crystal, and I threw fits just to confiscate it from him only to save over his files. He was pissed, and I felt rather guilty, but soon after I got a copy of my own after playing Gold (which, coincidentally, had a Celebi in one of the boxes. Holy f*ck, I was stoked when I saw it.) I remember it as the game where I leveled my Typhlosion to 97 with no rare candies. Best Pokemon achievement I've ever achieved.

As for X and Y... damn you. Damn you all. How everyone who's so siked about it got their 3DS's, I have no clue, but $170 is a lot to pay when you have a car payment every month. I might start saving up, but it'll be a heavy sacrifice as far as food for work and school... I hate packing lunches.

Archived