~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't particularly care for RPing with you, one way or another. So you not being interested is rather okay with me, you see.

Have we role-played together before?

And I mean in an actual role-play. I can't count a role-play battle as an actual role-play because, honestly, it isn't. It is just a bunch of people fighting each other and without restrictions I get to use all or a lot of my abilities at the same time. So role-play battle me isn't the same as actual role-play me if that makes any sense

So role-play battle me isn't the same as actual role-play me if that makes any sense

I've never really seen much of a difference.

But yeah, I'm not interested just because all the War RP's failed, and while I can see some people being interested in the plot, I'm not interested in mindless fighting just to mindlessly fight. D:

I will admit it was creative though, so kudos to you two.

Well the main difference, for me at least, between role-play fighting and being in an actual role-play is plot and setting.

In a role-play you have a character set into a world and have to follow the plot in some fashion- you cannot step out of the boundary too far without getting into trouble. However, in a role-play fight there is no plot unless you want to count "beat the other guy" and then that is a very general "plot" to begin with. As for the setting there is some or sometimes none at all.

So a role-play has more structure while the role-play fight is for fun; because of that I don't worry too much about the latter.

Have we role-played together before?

Started by Twig. Died and got lock a looooong time ago. I was fairly inexperienced. It was a totally random thing, different subplots jumping around everywhere. I played some half-dragon girl and you played some sort of evil lady. In the end it all got fucked up because Flandre started writing her End of the World Shadows shit and it got locked.

Trust me dude

I'll find a way

I'll probably start up a 1v1 with Mugen with bare fisticuffs only for him to call his robot out or something

You'd respawn instantly anyway. Also Machinedramon is no mere robot. Try badassery incarnate.

Well, for one, Broken apparently thinks lowly of your skills. And dubious as his word may be, I also remember a YCM city thing made by Atman, in which you fought JoshIcy as a first boss. You were using yourself as a character, and Lora too. It was ALSO very mediocre.

For the sake of reference:

There's this, and there is also this.

Ah! Free Fantasy! Now I remember that . . . wow talk about a while ago. Okay yeah that problem was we never got far in it while YCM the Role-Play was just for fun.

And, seriously, you're going to trust a word Broken says about anybody's skills? I'll admit he is good but is way too judgmental about everything not to mention he doesn't like me very much to begin with.

If you want too, I can open a small chat and we can have a short role-play/role-play fight and you can test for yourself.

• 1 month later...

Archived