~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had more time to play through Black 2.

Stupid midterms.

Behold! Chibi Fusion!

10ej6dx.jpg

I'm gonna make more chibis later of my buddies...who wants DEF chibis anybody, no? ok

Hu . . . we did completely different versions of you

ChibiFusion_zps4fccd082.jpg

And for the record here is Chibi Lora (^^)
ChibiLora_zps778b19ad.jpg

Dad...........seriously?

Heh, that's what I'd look like if I were a little cooler and used more product in my hair >.>

I didn't think it would be that difficult to make someone's hair like that- and dude, you're cool enough.

Lora looks nice.

I do? Thanks Fuse........

Yo, has anyone here seen Steins;Gate?

It's up next on my list, was wondering if I should do dub or sub.

I haven't seen it at all, I haven't even heard anything about it- good or bad (8 /)

Yo, has anyone here seen Steins;Gate?

It's up next on my list, was wondering if I should do dub or sub.

I usually go with sub

I liked Okarins voice actor for the sub

Also, Steins;Gate is the reason I can only drink Dr. Pepper now

Soon you'll see why

[spoiler I resisted the urge to give Remo the pirate hat]

2e1rgqt.jpg

[/spoiler]

I didn't think it would be that difficult to make someone's hair like that- and dude, you're cool enough.

DAWWW SHUCKS B3

I do? Thanks Fuse........

You're very welcome!

I haven't seen it at all, I haven't even heard anything about it- good or bad (8 /)

Wait, seriously? I've heard so much good hype about it; Cortez says it's his new favorite anime, or at least in his top faves.

I usually go with sub

I liked Okarins voice actor for the sub

Also, Steins;Gate is the reason I can only drink Dr. Pepper now

Soon you'll see why

[spoiler I resisted the urge to give Remo the pirate hat]

2e1rgqt.jpg

[/spoiler]

God damn it man, put the hat on.

Do you normally rock the 5 o'clock shadow? Somehow I pictured your face cleaner...

And that makes 4-0 subbed, guess I know my course of action here >>

black made one, so even though i'm not active here i felt like i had to D:

[spoiler=shitty-ass shit]

2yo5mqx.png

[/spoiler]

So yo, I have this ball of yarn here...

1:22

Personally, I like trains...think I'll collect train sets when I'm an old geezer.

what? D:

i have a 3ds, a wii, my own computer, games and...

other things~ :'D

I like turtles. does this mean i have to collect them?

Collect things when I'm old? That's got to be BIONICLE.

Those things were protagonists in so many of my childhood adventures.

I will complete every set I have a member of, if not more.

Also, I heard you like self-inserts...

zx7cbl.jpg

Messy curly hair, poor taste in fashion, yells a lot, has a hard time smiling. Me~

Ooh, a Chibi maker. Must try it.

rMdZQyZ.jpg

That weapon on my back is Kevin, my axe. Not much of an axe, but it's the closest they have.

But yeah: trademark leather jacket and Jack the Skeleton golf cap...

And my eyebrows aren't blue, though I guess it wouldn't look half bad.

It means two things:

1. Jazzy will sniff you out, glomp you, and make violent turtle love to you with this playing in the background

2. Your chances of being blown to bits is higher. If a turtles says hello to you, run like f*ck

I've been thinking that when I get old and have the money to do so, I can build my own smithy and make decorative medieval weapons.
Wow . . . for once I have found someone who has the same goal in life as I do. I already am running out of space on my walls to hang weapons (D8)

Collect things when I'm old? That's got to be BIONICLE.

Godzilla. Hands down if I was to collect anything it would be f*cking Godzilla man.

Those things were protagonists in so many of my childhood adventures.

Really? Wow . . . I remember having Transformers, X-Men, G.I.Joe, and a whole bunch of other action figures be my protagonists in my childhood adventures . . . when it wasn't myself actually being the character and playing around with my younger brother and cousin.

But Bionicle? As childhood adventure protagonists? Wow . . . how much older am I to you? (XD)

But yeah: trademark leather jacket and Jack the Skeleton golf cap...

And my eyebrows aren't blue, though I guess it wouldn't look half bad.

So you are a natural blonde? Guess that is kind of an excuse for how dumb some of your comments can be (XD) I kid . . . So what color are your eyes if not blue?

1. Jazzy will sniff you out, glomp you, and make violent turtle love to you with this playing in the background

Why do I click on the d*mn links!? WHY!?

So you are a natural blonde? Guess that is kind of an excuse for how dumb some of your comments can be (XD) I kid . . . So what color are your eyes if not blue?

S'all good, I'm fully aware that my comments are stupid because I have a problem with talking without thinking

And my eyeBROWS are the same as my hair, which is dirty blonde if that offsets the natural blonde aspect.

Why do I click on the d*mn links!? WHY!?

What, you've never seen Dick Figures? That show's badass.

what? D:

i have a 3ds, a wii, my own computer, games and...

other things~ :'D

What?

Oh.

Yes, of course that's what you meant.

And yes, yes you should.

Unless you have any little brothers that would eat them, then save yourself the grief.

Also, I heard you like self-inserts...

LOVE EM.

All yo chibis look chibi. That's good.

My problem with the maker though is everyone's got a bit of a big waist.

Godzilla. Hands down if I was to collect anything it would be f*cking Godzilla man.
Really? Wow . . . I remember having Transformers, X-Men, G.I.Joe, and a whole bunch of other action figures be my protagonists in my childhood adventures . . . when it wasn't myself actually being the character and playing around with my younger brother and cousin.
But Bionicle? As childhood adventure protagonists? Wow . . . how much older am I to you? (XD)

Be nice and refrain from replying INSIDE of quotes. It makes it hard for people to reply to you.

I'm 16, never even cared to know what G.I.Joe was about, and X-men weren't appealing to me. I did have Transformers too. However, creating my own robot monstrosities, piece by piece? F*** YES PLEASE.

Mugen tell that to DF also so I don't feel like you're singling me out (B l) And by the way the reason I did what was because it is easier for me to reply to people. I honestly don't care if it makes it difficult for you or not . . . it is easy for me and that is all I'm really concerned about. So stop complaining already man.

You don't like X-Men?! Da f*ck is wrong with you man!? Seriously . . . give me a legitimate reason why X-Men don't interest you . . .

Mugen tell that to DF also so I don't feel like you're singling me out (B l) And by the way the reason I did what was because it is easier for me to reply to people. I honestly don't care if it makes it difficult for you or not . . . it is easy for me and that is all I'm really concerned about. So stop complaining already man.

I happen to be the one in charge here, hm? What Desu does I'll harass him with when he does it to me. But I really think it's incredibly lazy of you and you inconvenience everyone who'd like to answer to your statements by doing that.

You don't like X-Men?! Da f*ck is wrong with you man!? Seriously . . . give me a legitimate reason why X-Men don't interest you . . .

"Weren't" and "don't" are two different terms. Give ME a goddamn reason why you can't read.

Archived