~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1358315843' post='6122507']
Yeah I have to agree Vegeta would probably win in a fight with Luffy. I think Smoker could give him a real good fight since . . . wait . . . Vegeta could use Ki so he could hit Smoker even when he was in his gaseous form. Hu . . .

Well I want to see Alucard vs. Evangeline M[sup]c[/sup]Dowell
[/quote]

I don't think ki would do anything to Smoker. Maybe if Vegeta used regular combat, but held ki in his fists and feet? That could be a makeshift Haki, but it's hard to say.

And that...I think Evangeline, simply because Negima's power scale is pretty high up there.
DBZ, Negima, and TTGL are the 3 most over the top series I've seen in regards to action.
Naruto's creeping up there...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say that Jack Rakan and Negi at his best can compete with any given SS2 :3

Then awakened Negi, after the Magia Erebea stone curse wore off, can probly give SS3 a run for his money.

TTGL.........fuggin galaxy-warping

That is all

I disagree, but you and I have done that Negi-Goku dance too many times in the past and obviously we haven't convinced each other .-.

For Logias, now that I think about it...yeah, but I have a feeling imbuing your body with some kind of energy could substitute for Haki.
So Naruto could probably fight a Logia user using Sage Mode or Kurama Mode.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1358367913' post='6123009']
You know I had this discussion at school today and we came up with two interesting Death Matches

Deadpool vs The Joker
Godzilla vs Gamera
[/quote]

Deadpool.
Joker's just a crazy dude with guns and knives, which won't work on Deadpool.
A [i]team-up[/i], however...

I dunno enough about Godzilla or Gamera, but I think I remember hearing some comparison between the two ages ago and I remember thinking Gamera was probably the better of the two.

I say Han Solo vs Indiana Jones.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1358399525' post='6123512']
Deadpool.
Joker's just a crazy dude with guns and knives, which won't work on Deadpool.
A [i]team-up[/i], however...
[b]Joker isn't just some crazy dude. He is a chemical genius as well as very adapt at many different fields of science. He is also seemingly immortal because he has been put through so much stuff that should've killed him that it isn't funny. But yeah a team up would be cool.[/b]

[b]Deadpool & Joker vs. [insert persons names here][/b]

I dunno enough about Godzilla or Gamera, but I think I remember hearing some comparison between the two ages ago and I remember thinking Gamera was probably the better of the two.
[b]Godzilla is unbeatable. Sure there have been a few enemies who have gotten lucky and knocked him out or the human scientists get lucky and create something that dopes the Big-G up like bad LSD, but all of that is always temporary. Godzilla is literally an unstoppable force of nature, making the EDF classifying him as "A Walking Natural Disaster".[/b]

[b]I can't say much for Gamera since I haven't watched him that much, but he is on par with Godzilla so it'd be interesting to see who'd be the TRUE King of the Monsters. My money is on the Big-G.[/b]

I say Han Solo vs Indiana Jones.
[b]Meh we've seen a Star Wars character fight already[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1358405153' post='6123561']
Don't know much about Gamera, but yeah, there have been many attempts to kill Godzilla. None have worked. Not even Mecha-Godzilla.
Granted, none of those attempts have involved a team-up of Vegeta, Kakarot, and Chuck Norris...
[/quote]

Godzilla withstood the force of a black f*cking hole.
Besides . . .
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee82/r4s3n64n/Invalidargument.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1358402732' post='6123539']
[b]Meh we've seen a Star Wars character fight already[/b]
[/quote]

Mario, Peach, Goomba and Koopa Troopa had fights.
Link and Zelda had fights.
Sonic and Shadow had fights.
Spider-Man and Thor had fights.
Batman and Superman had fights.
Vegeta and Goku had fights.
Han Solo and Indiana Jones would be fine dood.

That's because Vegeta is Epicness dipped in Awesome Sauce. Giving Kakarot something without giving Vegeta a chance to one-up what Kakarot did is like... like... something that's really horrible.
Kakarot had to take some serious abuse from Raditz and then revive from the dead to even hold his own against Vegeta on the battlefield and even then he needed help from Krillin and Gohan to drive Vegeta off.
Vegeta is just... ten times the warrior Kakarot will ever be. If the factor is that low.

Vegeta is just... ten times the warrior Kakarot will ever be. If the factor is that low.

I wouldn't go that far. Maybe in spirit, but Vegeta himself admitted Goku would always be #1 during the Kid Buu fight.

It's ironic though when you look at both of their past fights where 1. Goku needed help to win and 2. Vegeta outsmarted him and took him out.

OH and I just remembered Boba Fett was in the first Death Battle with Samus Aran.

...don't know why they did that over Samus vs Master Chief though. That would have been a good fight.

As for Greymon, I'm not too familiar with Digimon, but sounds like it'd beat Charizard...

Mugen it is a death battle . . . SOMEONE has to die. Even if the character doesn't normally kill people, ie Superman, they are going to kill their opponent. And yeah no sorry that doesn't sound like an interesting fight since WarGreymon is super powerful and Charizard isn't.

Fusion. Point made.

Err... I said MetalGreymon.

Levels in Digimon are like the goddamn Richter scale. A Mega is roughly x50 as powerful as an Ultimate.

Yeah I read it and lets just say I doubt I'll be joining it. Sounds like a dumb idea with the plot and everything so . . . yeah . . .

On another note I had a fun time camping even though I never slept in a tent (XD) My folks took that and I ended up sleeping in our van with an air mattress and some covers. I did get to see an eagle, wild horses, alligators and a whole bunch of other animals- no buffalo though like I was promised (>>)

Yeah I read it and lets just say I doubt I'll be joining it. Sounds like a dumb idea with the plot and everything so . . . yeah . . .

Are you sure that's not just because you area against the idea of having normal, powerless characters that have to rely on technology and combat skills alone? Just wondering is all.

Are you sure that's not just because you area against the idea of having normal, powerless characters that have to rely on technology and combat skills alone? Just wondering is all.

buuurn.jpg

No seriously, the plot is purposely nonsensical. The point in making a... POINTLESS war is that there will be no grudges held and battles can be more fair. Avoiding high moral ground and actual GOALS might make the whole thing a bit redundant, but I do believe it'll make for a bit of fun.

Yeah Mugen pretty much summed it up all for me. I swear sometimes if I don't get on quick enough someone ninja's everything I could possibly say. Shadow I have no problem playing a "powerless" character and have in fact done it a number of times- in YCM Wars as well as outside this forum. I don't need flashy powers or the ability to drop kick people through towers to enjoy a fight . . . but being heavily influenced by Dragon Ball Z in my youth it is undeniable that it does make the fight funner when you can fly about and shoot f*cking lasers and sh*t.

From what I read in the plot it is nothing more than Nexev going, "Hey ya'll wanna have a war? Why? Why?! F*ck if I know why but lets just punch some people in the nuts! WOOHOO!!!"

Yeah no real plot, not that a fight needs one honestly, but if you're going to have a "YCM War" then I think there should be a reason behind it at least.

Archived