Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

Aki mused over the possibilities. [color=#FF1493]"We can do many things. We can watch a movie via satellite...we can get something to eat and have a mini slumber party, just you, me, and maybe a few of the other girls if you feel a bit social...we can lie here and read a book together...we can play a video game or two or a dozen...we can play various kinds of card games, Duel Monsters included, though I prefer a good game of Duel Monsters solitaire on a rainy evening like this...we can get out one of an assortment of board games. RISK is a nice little game of conquering the world, if you feel like wasting several hours...we can go over what is coming up this year, and I can give you a few pointers on your classes...we can snuggle up a bit closer and a bit comfier, simply enjoying each other's company until we fall asleep...or we can do a few naughty things that will require for me to go close and lock the door, as well as draw the blinds...your choice, my love. Also, if you can think of something I didn't mention, you are welcome to speak up. I may have a dominant personality, but we are equals in this relationship. You have as much of a voice as I do."[/color]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#0000FF"][i]"You see," Mark said, "your wolf's effect only applies during the Battle Phase, any time else, and he's just as vulnerable as anybody else." He hooked a thumb in Wildheart's direction, "Well, besides him, of course. A lot more useful to have him around then that thing."[/i][/color]

"Damn straight!" shouted Wildheart as he tosses the last of the Silver Fangs that had latched onto his body. Despite the numerous bite marks beginning to bleed, the Elemental Hero seemed unfazed by them.

"'Ey! Quiet you!" snarled the "wolf-man". "Since those pups seemed ter 'ave been too easy for ya, maybe ya should take on summit more your level." As he said this, another Duel Spirit--[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wulf,_Lightsworn_Beast"]a white-furred humanoid wolf wearing shining armor[/url]--suddenly appeared out of nowhere and tackled Wildheart to the ground, though the Elemental Hero almost immediately threw the Lightsworn Beast off. Quickly getting to their feet with their weapons drawn, the two Spirits stared each other down, waiting for the other to make their move.

With a slight laugh, the "wolf man" set two cards face-down. "I end me turn," he told Mark. "By the way, instead of "mutt", ya can call me Fenrir. Ya should at least kna me proper name before I devour ya. It's only wite." With this, his let out a howling laugh.

"He's laughing now?" Wildheart mused, still keeping his eyes fixed on Wulf. "Doesn't seem like he has much to laugh about."

[font="Book Antiqua"]"True, but that may change soon enough,"[/font] spoke the Lightsworn Beast.

"Wulf, why are you doing this anyway?" asked Wildheart. "You didn't seem the type to pick petty fights."

[font="Book Antiqua"]"I am afraid that I have my own reasons for that,"[/font] Wulf replied, preparing to charge at the Elemental Hero. [font="Book Antiqua"]"My apologies, Sir Wildheart."[/font]

"You're not the only one, Wulf," said Wildheart as he and Wulf clashed weapons.

[color=green]"How about we sn... snuggle closer and comfier and enjoy each other's company..." Elisa said, her sand brown eyes looking into Aki's own, "And the taste of each other's lips." She concluded, giving her new roommate a kiss, slow, befitting Elisa's timid personality, but not hesitant in the slightest, like she was sipping a glass of fine wine and wanted to prolong the enjoyment as much as possible. The WIND Duelist also lithely slid under her new lover, putting Aki on top of her in a dominant position.[/color]

[color=blue]Mark looked at his hand as he drew his next card, "Wildheart, you're welcome for this." The non-Signer said, revealing the card he just drew, "I Summon Elemental Hero Wildheart in Attack Position and Equip him with the Spell Card [url="http://http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Blade_-_Ice_Sword"]Magic Blade - Ice Sword[/url], increasing his ATK by 500. Sorry man, you fight with a man and his ice deck, you get cold Spells." Mark said as another Wildheart appeared and both were armed with a glowing claymore made of ice. "Sorry I couldn't put you over the edge, but that's the strongest Spell I had. Now, new Wildheart, attack Fenrir directly!"[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 2
Monsters: Blizzard Warrior ([b]1400[/b]/400), E Hero Wildheart ([b]2000[/b]/1600)
S/T: Ice Sword (Equipped to Wildheart), 1 f/d

Aki slid on top of Elisa, agreeing with her new partner. [color=#FF1493]"An excellent choice."[/color] Aki told her brown-haired friend as they started to slowly but lovingly kiss. Aki ran her hands through Elisa's hair, and then along her sides, down the outside of her thighs, and as far down her legs as they could reach before coming back up again to wrap around the Mist Valley duelist's body and hold it against Aki's, their breasts squishing together. Aki hoped she wasn't hurting Elisa, but she was a bit too wrapped up in their tender kissing to truly care about little details like that. She was beginning to love Elisa, though she made sure to hold a place in Rayos' heart.

Xero had walked outside. He looked up at the cloudy sky as a raindrop landed on his nose. He turned his face away from the sky and closed his eyes, trying to feel where his 'friend' was. He slowly opened his eyes again and saw the trails of a D-Wheel, which lead into the forest and continued that way. Xero followed it for a while untill he found a cave, and then stopped outside it.

"Teslarc!" He shuted into it, his shout echoing through the opening. "I can feel your pressence, come out here so that we can talk!"

Teslarc walked out of the cave, and her helmet retracted into her suit, revealing a young woman with red hair with black streaks, fins on the sides of her head made from hair, a golden eye, a blue eye with a scar above and below it, several scars, and a stern expression on her face. [color=#FF0000]"Alright, Xero. I want to know how you know me."[/color]

Aki quickly tried again to contact Rayos, but the attempt was in vain, so she mentally shrugged, and fully devoted her attention and affection towards Elisa, blocking out Rayos like he had to her.

Xero chuckled and smiled.

"You have met me before, and at that time you knew who I was." He explained, moving a bang of hair out of his eye. "Your real name is Itsu Solace." Xero chuckled a little again. "You see, you once met me in another dimension. It's hard to explain, but for me it happened twelve years ago. For you it haven't happened yet. It was hard for me to understand too when you explained it to me in that other dimension. Unfortunately I can't tell you anymore about what happend in that dimension, because the consequences would be dire for the entire multiverse."

Teslarc looked at Xero strangely, then she started snickering. The snicker turned into a giggle, which became a chuckle, then a guffaw, before finishing off as just outright maniacal laughter. She eventually calmed down after a few minutes, wiped the tears from her eyes, and invited Xero inside. [color=#FF0000]"I'm sorry, but you are terribly mistaken. I am not Itsu Solace."[/color] However, the evidence proved otherwise. She looked exactly like Itsu, sounded exactly like Itsu, and acted exactly like Itsu! She wore the same clothing, had the same mannerisms, and even had the same Duel Runner and Deck! How could she not be?!?

"You are not?" Xero sounded surprised. The aura around 'Itsu' had felt the same as Itsu's had done before, but now Xero could actually feel hat something was wrong. "Then who are you? You look exactly like her, wear the same clothes and everything. You could be a clone, and then you would've been a very well created one. I wouldn't be ale to tell you appart from the real Itsu, or maybe Im not able to tell Itsu from the real Teslarc?"

He chuckled at his own thought. Still, something was wrong.

James looked to Drake and nodded. "For now, you all better get to your dorms." James went to the back end of his d-wheel which had deactivated during the duel and pushed it towards one of the exits. "I'll be staying here until the storm stops." He looked to what was left of the people who had helped him defend against the Caturer, or as they now knew her as, Teslarc. "Thank you all, for everything today. I hope I'll be able to pay you back in the near future, but for now, get out of here before this storm gets too bad." A crack of thunder could be heard in the distance.

Jasmine did as told and took of on her d-wheel heading towards the Obelisk blue dorm.

Jack simply ran to his dorm. [i]That speed...[/i] He stopped half way to his dorm. "I must get myself a d-wheel."

"This'll do, Mark. Thanks," Wildheart said gratefully as his sword was replaced by a glowing, frozen claymore, which he then used to block one one of Wulf's oncoming attacks. "Wulf, I don't want to hurt you, trust me!"

[font="Book Antiqua"]"I feel the same way,"[/font] said the Lightsworn Beast. [font="Book Antiqua"]"My master, however, is giving me no other choice."[/font]

"Then why listen to him in the first place?!" Wildheart yelled as he slashed at Wulf, who parried the attack. [i]"I don't want to kill him,"[/i] he thought to himself. [i]"I just need to hold Wulf off long enough for Mark to win."[/i]

Meanwhile, a defenseless Fenrir was slashed at by the other Wildheart, screaming out in pain as his Life Points were reduced by half. Seconds after the impact, however, he began to laugh maniacally.

“Your Wildheart may be resistant ter traps, but 'e can't prevent them from activatin' anyway! I discard Silver Fang from me hand ter activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Condenser"]Damage Condenser[/url].” (if no response) “I also activate the Trap Card [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_in_Sheep%27s_Clothing"]Wolf in Sheep's Clothin'[/url] as Chain Number 2!” (if no response)

“Wif Wolf in Sheep's Clothing's effect, I can Special Summon the Level 1 [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Milus_Radiant"]Milus Radiant[/url] from me hand, in addition ter a copy from me deck, bof in Defense Position!” With that, two shaggy brown canines appeared on the field. “And wif Damage Condenser, since I just received 2000 points of damage from Wildheart's attack, I can Special Summon... [url="http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/57/11858.jpg"]Sage of Luna[/url] in Attack Position!" A blue-furred werewolf wielding a magic staff arrived in a flash of blueish-white light.

“Still feelin' lucky, ya bloke?” he asked Mark.

LP: 2000 (4000 - 2000)
Hand: 1
Field: Milus Radiant x2 (Both in Defense Mode, 250 DEF each), Sage of Luna (Attack Mode, 2000 ATK)
Graveyard: Pitch-Black Warwolf, Silver Fang, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Damage Condenser

Teslarc stared at Xero coldly. [color=#FF0000]"There is a very simple explanation. You probably know Itsu as a kind, sweet, caring person. I am not that. I am everything she is not. I am the one who keeps that which she has shed to become perfect: her humanity, her love for her relatives, her sanity, and, most importantly, her desire to go home. I long for a world I have never known, for a man named Damian Atlas who I have never met. I know he is waiting for me, but he is not mine to return to. She still carries her sin, but I carry her."[/color] She also showed off her neck, which was missing Itsu's iconic necklace. [color=#FF0000]"You can also tell us apart because I cannot travel through time and space as she does."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa slowly pulled away from Aki, her heart racing fast enough for Aki to feel the brunette's pulse on her lips, "Th... that was amazing." She said, taken aback by how good of a kisser her roommate was, "I mean, I... I haven't kissed too many girls but... damn, you win."[/color]

[color=red]Drake nodded to James, "I expect a call next time that b*tch shows up." He told him, handing him a copy of Red-Eyes Wyvern, "Same deal as when we were in the Spirit World, just aim your thoughts at the card and I'll hear you." He parked his D Wheel ahead of the Head Signer, "We can't have you getting knocked out of the fight again. Jasmine head a nervous breakdown the last time that happened," He caught himself being overprotective of the girl and chuckled, "And besides that, who the Hell's gonna fight the new prick? Jack? The guy practically had a heart attack when he saw the Capturer or silver Cici, or whoever she is."[/color]

[color=blue]"Yup." Mark said simply, "You see, I run a card shop, so I know a thing or three about Monsters. For example, Sage of Luna's effect only works on Beast-Warriors that are of either the DARK or LIGHT Attribute. Milus Radiant is an EARTH Attribute Beast-type Monster, so my Blizzard Warrior can rip him to shreds without triggering Luna's effect and boosting your Life Points. In fact, I think he will, and then I'll set one card face-down and end my turn."[/color]

Aki grinned at the compliment. [color=#FF1493]"And you aren't too bad yourself."[/color] She grabbed hold of Elisa, and before the brunette realized what was happening, Aki flipped the two of them over so Elisa was on top. Aki guided Elisa's head to rest on her breast, and she stroked her new best friend's hair. [color=#FF1493]"Elisa, I confess something. I envy you. You can blend into a crowd and not be noticed. You can be anonymous. You can do pretty much anything you want without the paparazzi hounding you night and day. My boyfriend and I have saved the world a few times, but our last adventure was the most public. The local media kept hounding us, so we had to leave and we eventually came here, but now I'm famous on the island! I wish I could trade places with you."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa blushed, "Th... Thank you," Elisa said, blushing vividly and shaking her hair to cover her face so Aki wouldn't see, "It's... it;s kind of the only thing I've ever d... done." She admitted sheepishly, flicking her gaze up at Aki's eyes to see what she'd say. [i]She... she wants to be like me?[/i] She thought, her mind racing, [i]She... she's the queen of the school, absolutely beautiful, has an amazing personality, and has lips that I could kiss all year.[/i] She found out that her gaze had slid down from Aki's eyes to her lips and looked down and to the side, over her shoulder at the bedsheets, her face still bright pink.[/color]

[color=orange]Rayos noticed that Aki left him a message in his head, "How the Hell does she do that?" And tried contacting her, only to find the link had been severed. Mildly confused, the assistant head of the Ra dorm flopped onto his bed and kicked off his shoes, looking at his massively scarred arm in the dying light, "Father... why did you make me do it?" He asked, a single tear falling from each eye. "Why..."[/color]

Aki giggled as she held Elisa close, still stroking her hair. [color=#FF1493]"I have, my dear. I am also older I seem, somewhere in my early twenties, to be precise, though I can still pull off the teenager look."[/color] Aki then got back to what she was telling Elisa. [color=#FF1493]"I know that both popularity and obscurity are double-edged swords. I used to be invisible, but now I am the center of attention. But the only reason I worked my way into the spotlight here was so I could use it to find the friend I mentioned earlier. She is a capricious creature that flits in and out of reality, or this reality, to be more specific, but I think she is somewhere on this island. All I have to do is find her..."[/color] Aki suddenly got a brilliant idea. [color=#FF1493]"I will make you a deal. You help me find her, and I will give you everything I have here. You can become Duel Academy's Queen. I just need your assistance in this little project, and my throne can be yours in the blink of an eye. You can be the star of both the school and the professional dueling circuit, and I can go back to being...me..."[/color]

"Then how did you make your way to this dimension?" Xero asked. "Did Itsu place you here, or did you make your way here some other way?"

Xero looked around the cave. It was plain and simple. He couldnt see the D-Wheel that had done the rails, but he didn't really care. If this wasn't Itsu, then where had Itsu met Xero before when they met in Neo Domino City? He wanted to go out and find the Emperors instead of being here, he had lost faith in this woman, but she may still be a strong ally, and he didn't want to anger her.

[color=green][i]Early twenties?[/i] Elisa thought, staring up at Aki's face, "You... you don't look it." Was all she could think, though she was a lot less stunned when Aki said she'd been with other girls, "S... So, just out of curio...osity, how many other girls have you..." She asked, her voice trailing off sheepishly as she slid up so her head was resting on the pillow next to Aki's head, though she still hid as much of her face behind her hair as she could so it was harder for Aki to notice that she was beet red. [i]It was probably only one or two.[/i] She thought, [i]Maybe three, but that's stretching it.[/i][/color]

[color=red]Drake, meanwhile was looking over his lesson plan and class list for the next day and noticed that Jack, the Blue Head Signer, was conspicuously absent from his roster. [i]Well, I'll have to fix that, won't I?[/I] he thought to himself, placing the Scrap Duelist in his final class of the day.[/color]

Aki kissed Elisa on the cheek. [color=#FF1493]"You are my first. Now, what about my offer? I am more than happy to give you everything I have."[/color]

Teslarc motioned for Xero to follow her. She went deeper into the cave, inside of which was an entire mechanic's shop, and the strange one-wheeled Duel Runner. [color=#FF2400]"This is [i]Red Riding[/i], Itsu's Duel Runner. She is letting me borrow it for the duration of the con."[/color] She then went into a room that was like a little kitchen, and offered Xero a seat [color=#FF2400]"Would you like something to eat or drink? I would be more than happy to fix something for you. And while I do, you can tell me about yourself."[/color] Teslarc was trying to sound like Itsu, cheerful, peppy, and bubbly personality, but she couldn't quite pull it off, and she still had the undertone of her normally serious and dark tone.

"Go wite ahead, then," proclaimed Fenrir as one of his Milus Radiants was struck down by the frozen warrior.

"My turn na," said the “wolf-man” as he drew his next card. "I activate the chuffin' Spell Card, Pot of Greed, allowin' me ter draw two cards." He did just that, hoping that this draw was going to be worth it. Looking at his two new cards, a large, twisted smile spread across his face. "I na summon Pitch-Black Warwolf in Attack Position!"Once more, a sword-wielding werewolf, fur a black as an eclipse, leaped from the shadows of the forest and landed in front of his duelist. [i](continued)[/i]

[color=green]"I... I am?" Elisa asked, surprised, "But.. I thought you said you've done... that... before?"[/color]

[color=blue]As soon as Fenrir Summoned Pitch-Black Warwolf, Mark triggered his left face-down, "I activate the Quick-Play Spell Card [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Drain_%28Anime%29"]Energy Drain[/url], reducing your Sage's ATK to 0 and letting me Draw one card." He drew his card and simply smirked as Fenrir fused his two werewolves into Sage of Luna, "Dragon Ice's effect. By discarding one card, I can Special Summon him from my hand when my opponent Special Summons a Monster." An anthropomorphic ice dragon appeared next to Wildheart and Blizzard Warrior, giving the 'real' Wildheart a bit of a chill, "Sorry again, but if you wanted warmth, you shoulda followed Drake." Mark told Wildheart, scoffing as Mystical Moon hit the field, his eyes and right palm again glowing bright white, washing away the fog on his last face-down in the process, "I activate my second Quick-Play Spell Card, Book of Moon. This is the difference between me and your pathetic wretches." The glowing man told Fenrir, "The moon controls you. It gives you your power. Your curse. However, the same is not true for me. The moon does not control me, I control it. I use its power however I want. And what I want is to crush your werewolf under the light of its master. Book of Moon flips your Dark Moon Lycan face-down, thereby destroying Mystical Moon." Mark's previous self assured joking manner was replaced by a new found darkness as he stopped glowing, "Is that all, mutt?"[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 0
Field: Blizzard Warrior ([b]1400[/b]/400), Wildheart ([b]2600[/b]/1500), Dragon Ice ([b]1800[/b]/2200)
S/T: Ice Blade (Equipped to Wildheart)

"But daan't get too comfortable, 'cause na I activate--!"

Mark, however, interrupted Fenrir's next move. [color="#0000FF"]"I activate the Quick-Play Spell Card Energy Drain, reducing your Sage's ATK to 0 and letting me Draw one card."[/color] At that moment, Sage of Luna turned pale as it's power instantly left it.

"That's of nah consequence ter me! especially for wot ive got planned!" Fenrir retorted with a snarl. "I activate Polymerization! Wif this, I fuse me Sage of Luna and Pitch-Black Warwolf together ter form [url="http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5585/11858s.jpg"]Dark Moon Lycan[/url]!" The two werewolves in question let out a mighty howl in unison as they both became shapeless shadows, melting to the ground with they merged together. From the depths of this abyss, another noir-colored werewolf arose, the crimson pattern on its fur seeming to glow through the opening in its jacket.

At that point, however, Mark revealed the card that he had just drawn. [color="#0000FF"]"Dragon Ice's effect. By discarding one card, I can Special Summon him from my hand when my opponent Special Summons a Monster."[/color] An anthropomorphic ice dragon appeared next to Wildheart and Blizzard Warrior, giving the 'real' Wildheart a bit of a chill. [color="#0000FF"]"Sorry again, but if you wanted warmth, you shoulda followed Drake,"[/color] Mark told Wildheart.

"What, and miss the chance to fight off a pack of wolves and a Lightsworn Beast?" Wildheart replied with a hint of sarcasm, as he pushed Wulf back.

"Ya should count your blessings while ya still 'ave them, Mr. 'Ero," Fenrir retorted. "For instance, wite na ya 'ave more Attack power than me new Lycan, and that's mainly due ter me ovver Milus Radiant (in fact, 'ad yer frosty friend not destroyed that first wahn, ya would 'ave 'ad 3000 Attack Points, but, 'ey, your loss).”

[i]“He's right...!”[/i] Wildheart thought to himself as he and Wulf paused during their fight to catch their breath. [i]"For a moment, I actually felt myself surging with more power. I actually had to hold back!"[/i]

'Owever,” said Fenrir, “I 'ave a card that should remedy that. I activate the Equip Spell, [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystical_Moon"]Mystical Moon[/url]!” Through the swirling black storm clouds, a shining moon descended upon the Duel Field, stopping to hover above Dark Moon Lycan. The red markings on the Lycan's fur began to glow brighter as the moon above it slowly turned from white to black.

“Wif Mystical Moon equipped ter Dark Moon Lycan,” Fenrir explained as he marveled at the sight of the transmogrifying moon, “'is attack is boosted up ter 2700. So na, I fin' I will make 'is first target... Elemental 'Ero Wildheart!” At this, both Wildhearts tensed up as they prepared for what was about to come to them.

“Na, Dark Moon Lycan, attack wif Eclipsin' Darkside!” At his duelist's command, the Dark Moon Lycan called forth a swirling black mist at its feet, which began to make its way around the pseudo Wildheart, constricting his limbs. During this time, the mist also surrounded Mark's last face-down card, attempting to render it inactive.

At that moment, however, Mark's eyes and right palm again shone bright white, washing away the fog on his last face-down in the process. [color="#0000FF"]"I activate my second Quick-Play Spell Card, Book of Moon."[/color]

In that instant, Dark Moon Lycan was suddenly frozen in its tracks as a white aura surrounded it, it's claws a mere inch away from the other Wildheart's face.

[color="#0000FF"]"This is the difference between me and your pathetic wretches,"[/color] The glowing man told Fenrir, [color="#0000FF"]"The moon controls you. It gives you your power. Your curse. However, the same is not true for me. The moon does not control me, I control it. I use its power however I want. And what I want is to crush your werewolf under the light of its master. Book of Moon flips your Dark Moon Lycan face-down, thereby destroying Mystical Moon."[/color]

At the command of the Book of Moon, the Dark Moon Lycan had no choice but to kneel on the ground, where he was replaced by his card, placed face-down. As soon as this happened, the dark moon hanging above shattered, disappearing into dust that was scattered by the winds brought upon by the approaching storm.

Fenrir looked on as the moon vanished, his bloodlust almost instantaneously replaced by a look of shock and sadness. It did not last, however, as he immediately switch to seething rage.

"You... I'll make ya regret ever crossin' me. I swear I'll 'ave the bloody bof of ya torn apart, ya--!"

[url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Plot-BasedVoiceCancellation"]The end of Fenrir's curse was completely drowned out by the booming of thunder.[/url] Well... almost completely.

"Did... he just say...?" Wildheart asked in shock over what he had heard Fenrir say, stopping in the middle of his attack.

[font="Book Antiqua"]"By the Divine One,"[/font] Wulf exclaimed, also pausing as his jaw hung open, in shock. [font="Book Antiqua"]"I pray that I did not just hear what I think I heard."[/font]

"And wot if ya thumb-suckin' did?" Fenrir shouted at the Lightsworn werewolf. He then directed his tirade at Mark. "I 'ope you're enjoyin' this," he growled, "'cause ya won't be for much longer! I end me (thundering) turn!"

LP: 2000
Hand: 0
Field: Dark Moon Lycan (Face-Down Defense, 2000 DEF), Milus Radiant (Defending, 250 DEF), No Spells/Traps
Graveyard: Pitch-Black Warwolf, Silver Fang, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Damage Condenser, Pitch-Black Warwolf, Sage of Luna, Polymerization, Mystical Moon

[color=blue]"I get no enjoyment out of this." Mark said, drawing his card, "You're so enslaved and entranced by your master that you fail to realize who's holding the reigns." He slapped the Spell Card he just drew onto his Duel Disk, "I activate the Spell Card Perfect Trinity." A triangle appeared in front of Mark and Fenrir, each side composed of three Level Stars each, "First, I Release one Level 3 Monster on my side of the field, like Blizzard Warrior and pay 900 Life Points." The ice armored Warrior knelt and exploded into a barrage of ice that flew into Mark, "Next, I can Special Summon Monsters from my Deck and Graveyard whose individual levels equal no more than 3 and whose combined levels are exactly six." Two cards popped out of Mark's Duel Disk, "From my Deck I Summon the Level 1 Tuner Monster Supay and the Level 2 Tuner Monster Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier." A stone sphere that may very well have been a demonic representation of the moon appeared beside a white robed swordsman, "And, from my Graveyard, I Special Summon the Level three Magic King Moon Star!" The card Mark discarded to Summon Dragon Ice appeared on the field next to the rest of his Monsters, "Kneel before your king." Mark said, discarding both his gloves and his glasses, revealing to Wildheart, Fenrir, and his Spirits that his eyes were frozen solid and there was a detailed moon insignia on the back of his right palm, both of which were almost blindingly bright now, "King Moon Star's effect activates, setting his level equal to Dragon Ice's!" A holographic representation of a Level star with the number three in it appeared and jumped up to 5, "Now, I'm Tuning my Level 5 Magic King Moon Star and my Level 1 Supay! Guide of the seas, come forth and give me your power! Four Dragons of the four winds! Synchro Summon! Shine, Moon Dragon Quilla!" In lieu of the standard Synchro Summon sequence, Magic King Moon Star dissolved into four beams of light that attached themselves to Supay and both rapidly grew and changed into Quilla, "Next, I'm Tuning my Level 5 Dragon Ice and my Level 2 Cryomancer! Lord of the Arctic tundra, I command thee! Bring forth your wrath on those who would harm your brethren. Synchro Summon! Freeze, Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!" The five heads of Mark's two Dragons roared loudly just as the storm erupted into a full blown downpour. "Last chance, mutt." Mark said, his voice dark and even, "Run, or be destroyed by your master."[/color]

David heard a curse that was coming from a nearby duel, a curse that was cut off by a crack of thunder [color="#0000FF"]"That storm is nearly here, so what are these two doing out in it still. For that matter, why are they dueling and why are there all these wolves around and why is a Lightsworn Beast fighting Elemental Hero Wildheart"[/color] He said to himself. David came closer but stayed out of sight so those wolves wouldn't attack him. As he did he heard another huge crack of thunder and saw a bolt of lightning crash down into the water of the ocean. [color=#0000FF] "I'm glad that I didn't arrive here later and get hit by the lightning that was sure to surge through the water from that. I may as well stay to watch this duel cause there is no way I would avoid getting wet and I want to know what is going on here" [/color] He thought. He suddenly saw what one of the duelists called "Moon Dragon Quilla" appear and then Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier appeared, David only knew Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier because he was thinking of making an Ice Barrier Deck at one point before changing his mind to his Ocean Dragon Lord Deck. As the two dragons appeared and roared, the storm David had predicted erupted and quickly soaked him.

"You... 'onestly fin' that your dragons intimidate me?!" Fenrir roared, the downpour beginning to drench him. Despite the warning given to him by Mark, Fenrir, perhaps influenced by his Duel Spirit Lycanthrope, stood his ground, awaiting his end.

However, at that moment, a lightning bolt struck the exact area where the duel was taking place, striking the other Wildheart. This in turn affected the real Wildheart as a surge of pain ran through his entire body, causing him to fall to his knees.

Wulf, the Lightsworn Beast, forgetting that he was engaged in battle, moved toward Wildheart to see if he was alright.

"And just wot do ya fin' your doin'?!" Fenrir shouted at the white-furred crusader. "This is your chance! Strike 'im down NOW!"

[font="Book Antiqua"]"But sir!"[/font] Wulf spoke up in protest. He was however interrupted by the roar of the Spirit of Lycanthrope, commanding the Lightsworn to finish off his prey.

"Wulf...," Wildheart stuttered weakly, his vision starting to fade on him.

"... forgive me," pleaded Wulf as he raised his staff above his head, prepared to strike down the Elemental Hero, even though he knew it not to be right.

[b]"STOP!!"[/b]

Wulf halted in his tracks as a young girl wearing a bright raincoat ran between him and Wildheart, placing herself in front of the Hero in a desperate, defensive stance.

"L... Luisa...?" Wildheart was not completely certain, but his senses told him that the person standing up to the Lightsworn Beast was none other than his partner, Luisa.

"Wot 're ya waitin' for?! Ya can go through 'er, just--!"

[font="Book Antiqua"]"I... I can't."[/font] Wulf lower his staff and dropped it to the ground, for once showing the mercy that he had locked away to follow the orders of a tyrannical werewolf Spirit. [font="Book Antiqua"]"Not like this, I...."[/font]

"Ter Hell wif ya, then," Fenrir sneered at Wulf. He then turned his hateful gaze to Mark. "Whoever the bloody hell ya 're, this aint over. I swear ter ya that." With that, he and Lycanthrope ran off into the woods, followed by the rest of the spirit wolf pack, leaving Wulf behind.

Archived