Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

[color=red]Drake, who had been through this whole spiel more than once, sighed, "Hammerer, get back in my subconscious and clean yourself off." He said, waiting for the silver liquid to reform itself, "So, Cici, you worthless, undying, conniving little b*tch, you're back again to 'help' us, are you?" He pulled a matchbook out of his pocket, struck one, and threw it into the liquid to see if, maybe, she was still flammable, "Why won't you just die? I honestly don't care at this point if I'm the one that kills you, I just want you to get the f*ck out of my life."[/color]

[color=green]"Y... your bed?" Elisa asked, stunned. She looked down at her feet and hid her face behind her hair so Aki couldn't see how much she was blushing at that thought.[/color]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Capturer reformed, brushing off the match and chuckling lightly. [color=#800000]"I am sorry, Drake, but you are mistaken. Cici becomes black goo, while I turn into liquid metal. However, if you do not hurt me and let me go free, I promise I will give back every single card I stole, plus I will stop targeting you and the other Signers. My only other condition is that I will not reveal my identity. I need confidentiality and anonymity under these circumstances, and you know the old saying: 'two people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead'. But, for your troubles, I will repair James' Duel Runner and fix any injuries he might have sustained, as well as give you a hint regarding your current enemies."[/color]

Aki nodded. [color=#FF1493]"That's one of your options."[/color] She entered her room, pulled a blanket and some pillows out of the closet, and headed out.

"STOP!!" Alexander shouted as he jumped the barricade, amidst protest from Luisa, Nat and their respective Duel Spirits, and ran toward the individuals in the center of the arena, hoping to stop Volcanic Hammerer from immolating the Capturer. However, he was too late as he witnessed the female duelist burst into flames, and then, for some reason, melt into a puddle of metallic liquid.

Stunned at what he saw, and breathless from from his running, Alex was left staring at the puddle, gasping for air. With each breath he took, a strange feeling was beginning to slowly overtake him, one that he rarely ever exhibited: anger. In a fit of rage he grabbed Drake by the collar of his shirt and yelled, "What have you DONE?!"

Luisa was equally stunned, if not more so, after seeing what had happened to the Capturer. Without noticing that she had dropped her camera, she began to feel tears well up in her eyes. She rushed over to Wildheart for comfort as Nat went to pick up the dropped camera, which had its memory card accidentally ejected from when it hit the floor.

((DAMN, posted too late))

To Alex's surprise, the metallic puddle reformed itself to her original form. In his shock, he stumbled backward and fell to the ground, his previous burst of rage having quickly dissipated.

"Luisa, that woman's alright!" Nat yelped in disbelief, also having just seen the Capturer reform herself. "Your camera, on the other hand...," he added, handing her the camera that she had dropped, along with its ejected memory card.

Wiping her eyes with her hands, she gingerly took back her camera and sighed. "I forgot to save the recording," she said in disappointment.

[color=red]"Furball, you have five seconds to let go of me before I break your nose in half and shove you into the T-1000 over there." Drake told Alexander calmly, "Five." The murderer added, hitting the cat thing once in the kidneys and then again in the nose, almost but not quite breaking it, and knocking him to the ground, "Fluffy, I'm your boss, remember? You really think it's smart to piss me off?" He asked, though mentally commending Alexander for being brave enough to stand up to the cold blooded murderer, "Besides that, I'm one of the good guys... kinda."[/color]

[color=green]"Well... If that's what you w... want, I won't argue." Elisa said, trying to get around admitting to her feelings about Aki.[/color]

Aki stopped when Elisa said that, and turned to face her. The look on Aki's face was a mixture of confusion, annoyance, and sorrow. [color=#FF1493]"Elisa, you don't seem to be getting it. I want you to be happy. I don't care if you sleep with me or not, or even go as far as having a relationship with me. My only desire right now is to see you happy."[/color] Aki put the stuff down and hugged Elisa gently. [color=#FF1493]"Your wish is my command."[/color]

In the meantime, The Capturer was trying to sneak off while Drake beat the everlasting snot out of the Lombax.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"Alexander!"[/i][/b][/font] cried out a distressed Umbris as he watched his host getting beaten up and knocked down.

Alexander slowly got sat up from where he landed, still reeling from the beatdown he received, coughing a bit as he wiped his hand across his nose. Though it wasn't broken, Drake still managed to make Alex's nose bleed, the red blood that had smeared onto the white fur on his hand almost matching the color of the red stripes on his body. Staring at his blood-covered hand, he remained silent for quite some time, wondering about what had come over him just a few short moments ago. He was hardly ever angry, that much he knew for a fact. However, just seeing the Capturer getting immolated right before his eyes, and him not being able to do anything to stop it....

Before he knew it, Alexander blacked out and fell back once more, lying on the ground like a discarded ragdoll.

"Mr. Abernathy!" Luisa and Nat called out as they ran up to the center of the arena, with their Duel Spirit's following close behind. Nat held his fingers against the side of Alex's neck, checking for a pulse.

"He's all right," confirmed Nat. "He's just fainted, that's all."

"But he seemed fine just a moment ago," said a worried Luisa.

"He wasn't hit hard enough to knock him out," speculated Wildheart.

[b][i]"Must have been something on a psychological level, then,"[/i][/b] replied Naturia Beast. [b][i]"Trauma can do that to anyone."[/i][/b] Incidentally, Naturia Beast had no idea just how close to correct he was.

"Still, we should get him to the infirmary," Nat suggested. Luisa nodded in agreement.

[color=red]Red-Eyes Wyvern, seeing that the Capturer was trying to sneak off, wrapped his tail around her ankle and flew up, dangling the poor machine girl upside down over the stadium, "I'm not done with you yet." Drake told the Capturer as he nudged Alexander in the ribs with his foot, "Hey, fluffy, wake up. I'm not done talking to you yet." He said, not seeming to notice or care about Nat, Luisa, and the Spirits.[/color]

[color=green]"I... I..." Elisa stammered, literally jumping when Aki hugged her, "I..." She started again before looking up at her and giving her a light kiss, "I think I like you..." She finally mumbled, her face warm. Before long, she tentatively gave Aki a hug and looked up at slowly, not sure what she'd think about her suddenly kissing her.[/color]

Servant just sighed. [color=darkred]"It's your own choice."[/color] He said. He wondered why the other Emperor was confused. He truly was stupid. It was all fine, however. He just needed to knock him on the head and done. He needed allies if he had to go through with his mission. He would just gather up all three Emperors and they would obliterate all threats. Despair! Despair! ZETSUBOUUUUUU! [color=darkred]"ZETSU-. . . Wait, where was I? Never mind. Noell, Emperor of Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity, I want your assistance. I don't care whether you're dumb. Check your cards already. It'll come to you."[/color]

David reached the Duel Academy Island on his surfboard just as night was approaching, his blond hair pushed around from the gentle sea breeze in the approach and hanging over his face, partially obscuring his eyes. He started to walk up the shoreline, all the while wondering if the other students would accept him or if they would push him away simply because he was an Aussie. His train of thought was broken as he saw some light in the distance and decided to find out what it was before he went to his dorm. He started to wander up and as he did he his sandy blond hair whipped back in a sudden wind, showing his pale icy blue eyes fully for the first time since arriving on the shore.

Aki blushed, a bit surprised that Elisa's affections went that far. She kissed Elisa and held her close. [color=#FF1493]"Do you like me, or do you like me like me?"[/color] She asked the girl. She then contacted Rayos. [color=#FF1493][i]<Honey, have you ever heard of the phrase [/i]menage a trois[i]? Because not only will you be hearing me use it a lot more, you're now in one.>[/i][/color]

The Capturer struggled in the dragon's clutch. She then started rocking back in forth, which turned into her swinging in a pendulum-like fashion. She then got enough height that she could grab onto the tail wrapped around her ankle, which she then started to climb.

"He's not gonna wake up with you kicking him in the ribs!" Luisa retorted to Drake.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"I'm gonna see what's going on with his mental state,"[/i][/b][/font] Umbris declared to the others, seeing that Alexander was beginning to show signs of discomfort and distress. The Pantail hovered low, his chrysalis making contact with Alexander's forehead, and began concentrating as he mentally delved into Alexander's subconscious. Everyone else stood by and watched, waiting.

After a while, Umbris's concentration was broken by the sudden sensation of intense heat. Opening his eyes, he turned his head to look at his backside, where his tail had inexplicably caught fire.

"Please tell me that's a visual metaphor," Luisa, Nat and Wildheart said in unison.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A METAPHOR!"[/i][/b][/font] Umbris shrieked out as he began whizzing through the air, zig-zagging in an attempt to put out the flame on his tail.

"Umbris, calm down!" Wildheart shouted as he attempted to catch the Pantail.

"You know," Nat said to Luisa, "I may not know much about psychology and how the subconscious works, but if that Chrysalis Pantail suddenly caught fire while trying to read Mr. Abernathy's mind, then Mr. Abernathy himself may be going through some sort of hell."

[b][i]"A night terror!"[/i][/b] gasped Naturia Beast.

"Yeah, what he said."

Without another word, Luisa rummaged through her bag for something to help wake up Alexander. Her search ended with her pulling out a water bottle and promptly dumping its liquid contents onto Alexander's face.

Alexander awoke with a start, bolting upright and coughing out water that had gotten into his nose and mouth. He remained sitting on the floor for a while, gasping, the image of what he was dreaming about still fresh in his head.

Almost at that exact moment, the flame on Umbris's tail extinguished itself. He collapsed from exhaustion within his chrysalis as it slowly descended to the ground, where Wildheart picked up Umbris and brought him back to Alexander.

Noell was confused by what the other student was talking about, but after checking his deck he decided that he would go with what Servant was saying seeing as he knew more about what was going on then him. [color=yellow]Um, okay whatever you apparently know more about whats going on then I do so I guess I'll just go with what your saying until you start doing something evil or whatever I'm pretty confused right now.[/color]
Kiryu had gotten to his room and he decided he would go over his deck, after that last duel he knew that something was off here and he was probably told to come here to do something about it.

((Trimage, I hate to do this but strike 1 for STILL not using quotes. And that god awful blinding yellow text has got to go. [color=gold]Use gold, it sucks less to read[/color]))

[color=green]Elisa's facial expression sank from shy jubilation to total depression fast enough to give her [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoodWhiplash"]mood whiplash[/url], "Y... you're straight aren't you?" Elisa asked sadly, "I knew I sh... shouldn't have done anything..." She muttered sadly, slipping out of Aki's arms and walking away, "I... I think I'll take another r... room..." She said, "If I c... can still st... stay..."[/color]

[color=orange]Rayos, meanwhile, was oblivious to this whole development because he broke the mental connection with Aki in order to have yet another argument with his father, though to an outsider it appeared as though he was just pacing back and forth behind Red-Eyes Black Dragon and getting exponentially more pissed off every second.[/color]

Aki saw Elisa start to walk away, so she put her hand on her shoulder. [color=#FF1493]"Look. I just need to be sure if this is puppy love, or you actually do have feelings for me. I am bisexual, but I'm just not very open about it. Also, I currently have a boyfriend, but he would not mind having a [i]menage a trois[/i]. That means a relationship between three people, in case you do not know your French. I am more than willing to accept you into my heart, but I want you to understand that this relationship is going to be a bit...umm...how do I put it gently?"[/color]
[color=#800080]"Complex."[/color] Israfel interjected as he walked past the two girls, going to go do something.
[color=#FF1493]"Yes. A relationship with me will be complex, but I will love you if you love me back."[/color]

[color=green]"C... can we keep us just between us?" Elisa asked her, "I j... just got here and I don't want to be known as 'that lesbian' again." She sighed, "My ex outed me to... everyone... at my last school, and that's a... all everyone saw me as." The brunette looked into Aki's eyes, honest fear on her face, "Please... Don't tell anyone about my... pre... preference." She begged, pulling Aki gently into their shared room and out of the view of anyone else that might come down the hall, "Don't tell your boyfriend, the other B... Blackhearts, no one. I want people to know Elisa the person before they even know about Elisa the lesbian. Please," She repeated, "Promise me you won't tell anyone."[/color]

Aki hugged Elisa tenderly in their room. [color=#FF1493]"First, I would never do that to someone I truly loved, which I do to you. That I am sure of. Second, I promise that the only person I will tell is my boyfriend. He has a right to know about this, but I will make sure he keeps his mouth shut. Besides, my second-in-command is the one who passed us in the hallway, but he is very good at keeping secrets. I have another secret that both my boyfriend and Israfel, my second-in-command, keep for me, and that has stayed secure for a year. Will you promise to keep this secret with me, since I am keeping yours?"[/color]

Xero stood in a surreal place made up of yellow and pink lights. He appeared to stand on nothing, but still he stood, he didn't float in the air. He looked into a portal that showed the reality that he was about to enter.

"So this is where they went..." He said and smiled. He stretched his arm into the portal and felt the reality around it change to fit the entrance of an outer-dimensional being. He then leaned forward and let himself fall through the portal and landed graciously on the grass of the island known as Duel Academia. He took a look around, and then pushed a buton on the device on his chest, changing his clothes into those of an Obelisk Blue student. He then turned to the gigantic building just across the forest.

"And so the search begins..." He started to walk.

After calming himself, Alexander picked himself up from the floor, wiping some more blood from his nose, before speaking in a calm yet serious tone, "You have something to say to me, Drake? If that's the case, I suggest you say it now." Despite having gotten over his rage from earlier, he still seemed rather upset with Drake, mainly due to finding out that Drake was, and still is, a murderer. "You may be my superior," he added, "but I'm not in the mood for you to bullsh!t me.

'If you're not going to speak to me, then I have no further business here tonight," he concluded as he turned to leave, taking the unconscious Umbris back from Wildheart, but stayed put in the case that Drake would speak to him.

As David neared the duel stadium, he saw what looked like a Red Eyes Wyvern and some girl trying to climb it. He thought [color=#0000FF]"That can't be right, that dragon is a hologram so how can she climb it."[/color]. Just then, he got distracted by a sudden gust of wind that blew into him from behind with a smell as farmiliar to him as his deck. The smell of salt was blowing in from the beach, the same salty smell that came before a thunderstorm back home. He turned and looked behind him and, sure enough, as a crack of lightning made the sky briefly light up brighter, a storm appeared in the distance. [color=#0000FF]"With that storm coming, we've probably got about half an hour to an hour before the storm hits."[/color] he said to himself. [color=#0000FF]I'll go find out what is going on with that Red Eyes Wyvern and then get inside before that storm hits.[/color]

[color=green]Elisa looked into Aki's eyes, "Please," She said, speaking slowly to avoid her speech impediment popping up, "I'm not ready to come out to anyone else yet, and I'm sure your boyfriend would get jealous of the girl sleeping with his girlfriend. Besides, I haven't even met him yet, and I don't want [i]that[/i] to be the first impression of me he gets. The whole point of me not coming out is because I don't want people to think of me as 'that lesbian girl' again."[/color]

[color=red]Drake chuckled, "I think I like you, furball." The murderer told him, "Now, get out before Wyvern drops Capturer on your head." And, no soon had the words come out of his mouth than Wyvern reverted back to being a hologram and dropped the Capturer about two inches shy of directly on top of Alexander.[/color]

"Very well," Alexander said curtly in response. "Good night." He started to walk away, only stopping mid-step for three seconds when the Capturer landed just two inches next to him, yet he paid her no mind before continuing.

"We should probably get out of here, too," Nat said to Luisa. "This is just too much weird $h!t for me to handle. Verde, let's go," he said, addressing his Naturia Beast.

"Luisa, you go on ahead," Wildheart said to his partner. "I'll stay here for a while. Give me a copy of my card," he added, holding out his hand as Luisa placed an Elemental Hero Wildheart card in it. "I can speak to you through any copy of my card, so if anything happens here, I'll let you know."

"Okay, Wildheart," Luisa said, looking up at her Duel Spirit (Wildheart was roughly seven feet tall). "Be careful," she added with a slight smile before running off to catch up with Nat and Professor Abernathy, passing a kid with a surfboard who was coming in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two should head back to your dorms," Alexander said to Nat and Luisa. "You have classes in the morning, after all; we all do."

"Is Pantail all right, Mr. Abernathy?" Luisa asked, concerned about the Chrysalis creature cradled in Alexander's arms (oddly enough, since Umbris wasn't solid at all).

"He'll be alright. He just needs a little rest, is all," Alex answered, his voice having noticeably gotten softer compared to how it was earlier. "For that matter, I'd like to get some shut-eye, too," he added with a large yawn.

"I would imagine," Nat replied. "Today must have been rather busy for you."

"Total understatement, Mr. Viridian; I'm exhausted!" Alexander declared. At that moment, a flash of lightning lit up the sky, followed by the rumble of thunder ten seconds later.

"You two had better hurry before the storm hits," Alexander told the two students.

"Right. Goodnight, Mr. Abernathy!" Luisa yelped as she ran along to her dorm.

"See you tomorrow, Professor," said Nat as he and Verde hurried to there dorm.

As soon as he was sure that no one else was around to see, Alexander scurried over into the nearby woods. Concentrating, he called forth a dimensional portal that lead to his room in the Slifer Red Dorm. He hurried through it, the portal closing behind him as he made it to the other side.

As Xero got closer to the Academia when he felt the strong presence of a Duel Spirit and turned towards it. He almost ran when he approached the location of the Duel Spirit, and the run trned into a spurt.

"It may be one of them..." He said to himself. "Hopefully..."

He reached the place where the spirit was, but kept himself hidden. He could only see a couple of people, and a tall man with long, black hair, which was probably the Duel Spirit.

"Damnit, it's not one of them..." He whispered, but someone else caught his eye. The Capturer. "Is that? Nah."

He kept himself hidden and kept listenng to what was happening.

Aki sighed again. [color=#FF1493]"Elisa, my boyfriend and I have a special connection. We can talk to each other with our minds. It's a long story. The point is is that he will find out sooner or later, and I don't want to lie to him. How about you meet him first and you decide if you want to continue this relationship with the two of us. If not, I am perfectly fine with that, and I will keep your secret from him. If so, we will have to see if he accepts. Most likely, he will understand. He loves me dearly, and I think he will be willing to love you as well as me."[/color]

The Capturer slowly got up. [color=#800000]"Alright. You win. I will tell you what is going on. You see-"[/color] The Capturer stopped as she turned to where Xero was hiding. She sensed something strange about this young man spying on the group, like he was...
The Capturer suddenly bolted for the young man's hiding spot.

Xero stepped out into the light and revealed himself as he understood that he had been detected.

"Stop!" He shouted and held up his hand. "It's me!"

Xero asumed that the girl would recognize him, but he readied his Duel Disk in case she didn't. After all it was a long time since they had met, and Xero had learned during his travels that most humans doesn't have a very good memory.

The Capturer tackled Xero and pinned him down. She was on top of him, but her back was to the others. The faceplate of her helmet slid back automatically to show Xero her face, but no one else saw who she was. [color=#FF0000]"Look. I have no idea who you are, or how you know me..."[/color] She half-whispered, half-hissed at him. [color=#FF0000]"But now is not the time for my identity to be revealed! I am under cover, and I can't have people who somehow recognize me, even under a helmet, and through a field to prevent anyone from knowing who I am, to blurt out my name! Now, I will find you later, and we can talk. Got it?"[/color]

Archived