Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

[color=red]"Maybe, yeah." Drake said, sitting down in the second seat right next to Jasmine, "I'm just making sure I'm prepared in case whatever she is beats him, or haven't you forgot that he got his ass handed him at least once by each of those threats you mentioned?" The Sixth Signer asked, though his attention was elsewhere, off in the distance where Servant was Dueling. His Mark flared once and he gritted his teeth, the seven round objects flashing through his vision again, though this time he was treated to a more complete vision...[/color]

((Flashback time))

[i]The seven Cores exploded in a solid mass of black, forming into a shapeless amalgamation, each Monster indistinguishable from the other, and, standing against them, the original six Signer Dragons: Stardust, Red Archfiend, Black Rose, Ancient Fairy, Black-Winged, and the Yellow Dragon. Stardust and Red Archfiend roared and flared into their Cosmic Forms to take them on. Everything went black, the only sound the occasional roar or the scraping of claws on metal. When the light came back, only the Yellow Dragon remained, beaten and abused by the onslaught. The opposing Monsters roared again and a starburst shaped blast was fired from the rightmost one.[/I]

[color=red]When Drake came back to consciousness from the vision, he was sweating and a blank Synchro Monster card was in his hand, though he knew not where he got it, "What did they do to you..."[/color]

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Capturer would have grinned underneath her helmet. Or maybe she was grinning as the rest of James' cards blew away. [color=#800000]"it doesn't matter. You still cannot Summon next turn, and I have the ability to lock you down!"[/color] She flipped up her Trap Card. [color=#800000]"I activate Royal Decree!"[/color]
A golden wave emanated from the card.
[color=#800000]"Now your Traps are ineffective! I also activate my Red-Eyes' effect, Special Summoning Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6!"[/color]
A portal of darkness appeared, and a large silver hawk-like dragon emerged from it. (2300 ATK)
[color=#800000]"Now I will Normal Summon Golem Dragon in Defense Mode!"[/color]
An earthen dragon appeared next to Horus in a defensive posture. (2000 DEF)
[color=#800000]"I end my turn!"[/color]

[color=#800000]Capturer:[/color] 3600 LP
Hand: 2
Monsters: REDMD (2800 ATK) Horus LV6 (2300 ATK) Golem Dragon (2000 DEF)
Spells/Traps: Royal Decree
Graveyard: A lot.

[color=#FF1493]"I set a card and end my turn."[/color] Aki sighed, unable to do anything else.

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 3500 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: Ulf (2100 ATK), Hoplomus (2100 DEF)
Spells/Traps: 2
Graveyard: Stuff

[color=#FF1493]"And for your information, I am dueling up here because my good friend Elisa wanted to. Happy?"[/color]

"I draw! I play Speed Spell - Angel Baton. With this, I draw two cards and discard one." He drew to cards, then discarded Necro Gardna. "I end my turn at that." [i]At least I can stop one attack, but that Royal Decree is gonna mess me up...[/i]
SC:1->2
LP:4000
Hand:1
Field:D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Kalut, Threatening Roar, Necro Gardna

"Yeah, but not often, maybe once each time." She noticed was sweating. "You alright?"

Jack ignored everything happening between Jasmine and Drake, and focused on the duel. [i]Amazing! Being able to consentrate while going at such high speeds, not being able to use regular spells, and having to rely on speed counters! I wish I could do that...[/i]

[color=green]Elisa looked at her card, "I.. Set one card f... face-down and Summon the Level 3 T... Tuner Monster Mist Valley Shaman." One of the tornadoes exploded and revealed a meditating girl in tight black clothing, "I e... end my turn." Elisa stammered.[/color]

[color=red]"I'm fine. My Dragon isn't." Drake said, holding his Mark, "No, scratch that. He's miles beyond not alright. He's scared out of his f*cking mind." He looked at Jasmine, "He thinks that whotever's here is linked to his lost identity. He just remembered the fight that he was in when he lost it. The original six Dragons, Team 5D's' Dragons and himself, were fighting... something, he doesn't remember what.... He was the last one standing. One of them, or it, I don't know, attacked him..." By this point, he was visibly shaken, his Marked arm trembling, "Jasmine, I think this might be James' one loss..."[/color]

Aki drew her card and set a face-down monster.
[color=#FF1493]"I end my turn."[/color]

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 3500 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: Ulf (2100 ATK), Hoplomus (2100 DEF), 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: Cards

The Capturer drew her card. [color=#800000]"I draw, and I activate Speed Spell - The End of the Storm!"[/color]
A powerful storm barreled in to wipe out all of their monsters, but Horus started to glow a crimson color, and the aura around him protecting him from the hurricane.
[color=#800000]"In case you don't remember, this card destroys all monsters on the field, and inflicts 300 points of damage for each monster we lose, but since Horus is unaffected by Spell Cards, he isn't destroyed!"[/color]

James watched as his monsters blew away and he ended up with left life points. "Anything else?"
SC:2
LP:2800
Field:
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Kalut, Threatening Roar, Necro Gardna, D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora

"Don't say that!" Jasmine screamed, her voice echoed through the island. "James can do it. He has to." She started to think of what would happen if James did lose. "N...no..."

Jack was still focused on the due;, thoug his consentration was broken by Jasmines yelling. He looked to her for a second then turned back to the duel, still awe-struck by the speed there duel runners where reaching and the consentration they kept through that speed. "Wow," he whispered, though it could not be heard over the d-wheels zooming past the stands.

[color=green]Elisa drew her card, and barely glanced at it before setting it, "I end my turn." She said, squeeing giddily "I didn't st...st... Dammit!" She shouted, irked that she stuttered while celebrating that she got a sentence out without stuttering.[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 0
Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b]), MV Baby Roc (400/[b]600[/b]), MV Shaman (1200/[b]1200[/b]), 1 f/d
S/T: Revelation Barrier, 2 f/d
Field: MV Divine Wind

[color=red]Drake placed his hand on Jasmine's and squeezed once, "Calm down, Jazz, it'll be fine." He told her, "The last few time James lost, he was alone. Now, he's got two Signers and quite possibly the most kick ass non-Signer on the planet watching him. Not to mention the lovebirds are only a phone call away. He wins, we'll have done all this for nothing, he loses, well, my Dragons get to kick her ass and we get to be big damn heroes. Either way, James is safe and we get to interrogate the elusive Capturer."[/color]

"Is that all...?" Nat said to himself upon hearing Aki's response. Without saying much else, he turned and strode toward the doorway, Naturia Beast following behind.

[b][i]"You're actually leaving?"[/i][/b] Naturia Beast asked.

"I did say I would leave once she told me," Nat replied. "Still... I'm not quite so sure about that other girl... but then again, Aki's gotten through worse," he added as he slid down the ladder, Naturia Beast having jumped down before him and landing lightly on his feet.

"To be honest, though," Nat continued, "seeing them duel has gotten me in the mood for one. What's say we find an opponent of our own, Beast?"

[b][i]"As you wish, Nathaniel,"[/i][/b] Naturia Beast replied as he and Nat exited the Obelisk Girls' Dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thrown card struck the center of Wildheart's forehead, something that Wildheart wasn't entirely expecting. Kneeling down to pick up his card, he took immediate notice of the feel of the Earth beneath him, something that, up until that moment, he could never do, having been a mere spirit and nothing more.

Squeeing, Luisa took that opportunity to glomp her now physical Duel Spirit, wrapping her arms around one of his biceps.

[b]"Happy?"[/b] Wildheart said to his partner with a slight smirk, knowing full well what her answer would be. That is, if her excitement permitted her to even speak proper English.

Luisa responds was a high-pitched "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

[b]"I'll take that as a 'yes',"[/b] the Elemental Hero replied as he handed Luisa his card before going to pick up the two cases of cards from the truck. When he came back out with the boxes, he asked Mark, [b]"So, how long is this going to last? You know, me being solid?"[/b]

"Oh, right," Luisa spoke, a slight hint of disappointment in her voice, realizing that Wildheart was only physical thanks to Mark, and may not stay that way for very long. [i]"Still,"[/i] she figured, [i]"I may as well enjoy this while it lasts."[/i]

Infernity Fossil Rex continued its attack and destroyed Wisel Top reducing his opponents life points to zero, [color=blue]Well with all your talk it looks like I was the stronger duelist.[/color] Kiryu began to walk away, though he didn't show it he enjoyed the duel and liked how he was able to use his synchros so quickly, he decided that he would go to his room and take a nap.
[color=red]Ki Ki Ki good job bro, you deserve a good rest after taking that thing out of commission.[/color]

Noell was walking through the campus when he noticed some students coming together and he decided he would see what was going on.

[color=blue]"Truth be told, I've never really tested that facet of my powers out too much." Mark admitted, "I mean, it's not so much a question of time, I know that for certain, distance is the issue. Dewloren usually stays at my side, and Blizzed, I'm not really sure. How far off have you flown before dematerializing?"

"A couple dozen meters, maybe a little more, I dunno." The Defender of the Ice Barrier said, "When I feel myself fading away, I fly back. The Ice Barrier's way too cold most of the time."

"No, really." Mark asked mockingly, "A place called the Ice Barrier is cold? I never woulda guessed. Thanks for the tip."[/color]

Aki drew and ended her turn again.

The Capturer was probably maliciously grinning under her helmet. [color=#800000]"Not so fast! I Normal Summon Hunter Dragon in Attack Position!"[/color]
A hound-like dragon started running alongside the Capturer. (1700 ATK)
[color=#800000]"Now I will remove him from play to Special Summon my dragon from my Graveyard!"[/color]
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon reappeared alongside the Capturer. (2800 ATK)
[color=#800000]"Horus LV6, attack James directly! Black Flame!"[/color]
The silver dragon belched out dark fire at James.

[color=green]Elisa drew her card, looked at it, and took a deep breath, "OK. I expect a m... medal if I get through this without stuttering. And t... that didn't count." She told Aki, "I'm Tuning my Level 4 Mist Valley Watcher with my Level 3 Tuner Monster Mist Valley Shaman! The fog and haze are blown away by the true ruler! Synchro Summon, strike! Mist Valley Thunder Lord!" A small, joyously girly smile crossed Elisa's face as her ace was Summoned, "Now, I activate the effect of my Mist Condor, returning Mist Valley Baby Roc to my hand to Special Summon it with 300 more ATK points!" The wind kicked up as her small brown skull headed bird flew up until it was hidden in the sun and a large azure condor replaced it. "Mist Valley Divine Wind's effect. Since Baby Roc was returned to my hand, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower WIND Monster. Glide, Mist Valley Soldier!" A winged humanoid in blue robes flew down from the sky, "Now, I return my Mist Valley Windmaster to my hand to increase Thunder Lord's ATK by 500. "Battle. Thunder Lord, attack her Ulf! Nimbus Punch!" The Romanesque werewolf was ripped to shreds with a bolt of lightning, "Now, Soldier, attack her Hoplomus!" The avian slashed once at the hippo but was slammed back off the roof, dropping Elisa's Life Points to 2500, "Soldier's effect. Any Monster it fights that's not destroyed by battle is returned to the owner's hand." As Mist Valley Soldier returned, Hoplomus was blasted away by a strong gust of wind, "Now, Trap Card, open. Battle Return! When a Monster, in this case Mist Valley Soldier, attacks but doesn't destroy a Monster, I can halve its attack and attack again!" The blue robed bird-man sliced at Aki, "And I still have one Monster left." Elisa said giddily, "Mist Condor, Direct Attack!"[/color]

Elisa LP: 2500
Hand: MV Baby Roc, MV Windmaster
Field: MV Thunder Lord ([b]3100[/b]/2400), MV Soldier ([b]650[/b]/300), Mist Condor ([b]1700[/b]/400)
S/T: Revelation Barrier, Battle Return (activating), 1 f/d
Field: MV Divine Wind

Servant did nothing as he lost. He then walked away. [color=darkred]"Funny how I decided not to use my counter trap."[/color] He ,uttered to himself. [color=darkred]"He's one of the more weaker ones on this island. I would have won had I activated my trap card, but if I had, chances are I would have been discovered too quickly. I noticed that at the last minute. Now, then."[/color] He then turned forward towards a different area. [color=darkred]"I think I should find out what that other Emperor is doing now."[/color] And he walked forward, towards the owner of Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity.

Noell continued his walk was he noticed someone else walking towards him, he didn't know why but something about the guy seemed familiar. Noell looked at his I-Phone and noticed the time, [color=blue]"Well it looks like I still have plenty of time so i might as well get a good duel in while I have nothing going on."[/color] It would be odd to just go up to some random stranger but seeing as he felt he knew the person walking up to him he decided to see how that person was doing, [color=blue]"He I'm Noell, and you are."[/color]

Harry was bored. He had to go on a long ship ride with no one to duel. He decided to explore the dorms, he dropped his stuff off at Ra and went to Obelisk. It looked magnificent, he wished he had been assinged there. There was a guy near the girls dorm, Harry yelled [color="#FF0000"]"Hey!You want to duel?"[/color] He was excited as he pulled out his disk. [color="#C0C0C0"]"He may not accept."[/color] A figure in a priests robes appeared and spoke to him. [color="#FF0000"]"Nah, there's Naturia beast."[/color] He said as he saw a lionlike duel spirit.[color="#FF0000"]"Well, are you going to duel or not?"[/color]

"Huh, interesting," Wildheart replied, with Luisa nodding in agreement, before taking notice of the darkening sky. "By the way, Mark, and forgive my asking," he added, "but are you going to keep those sunglasses on? I mean, I could understand if it was still high-noon, but--"

"He's probably just the "cool" type of person who wears sunglasses just for the hell of it," Luisa replied, of course unaware of how coincidental her "cool" comment was.

"But how does he expect to see at this time of day?" Wildheart asked. Luisa shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat was approached by a rather eager Ra Yellow student wearing a baseball cap, accompanied by a priest-like Duel Spirit.

"You want a duel, you say?" Nat replied. "Well, I was thinking of dueling someone... are you new here, by any chance? I don't remember seeing you around before."

[b][i]"He most likely came here on the boat this afternoon, Nathaniel,"[/i][/b] said Naturia Beast.

"Of course," Nat replied, giving himself a mental face palm for not having thought of that reason. He then turned to the new student and said, "Well, I suppose we could have a duel, though we may have to go someplace with a bit more light; it is getting dark, after all."

"[color="#FF0000"]Yeah I'm new. I just Looked around and I suggest the Slifer dorm, plus with my deck the holograms will project enough light[/color]" "[color="#00FFFF"]That was a nice place, with the sunset background it was beautiful[/color]" Said a mechanical white glowing orb. Silent magician girl appeared and said "[color="#FF00FF"]Yeah, it'll be fun![/color]" All of my spirits appeared and said something, "[color="#C0C0C0"]Calm down, we don't know if he'll agree.[/color]" said the priest.

Servant. He was the first to gain his Machine Emperor cards. He had tracked down a high source of power with no owner and found it, them. Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity was what he found. For a moment, he inspected the owner of Grannel, the supposed strongest of the Machine Emperor trio. [color=darkred]"I am Servant, another Emperor."[/color] He said, though. [color=darkred]"You. You are absolutely clueless, aren't you? I have found you, but the third Emperor, I do not know where or who he is. Anyhow, check your deck. See your cards."[/color]

((Caiba, strike one for writing first person))

[color=blue]Mark chuckled when Lucia described him as being the cool type of person that wheres sunglasses for the Hell of it, "I have... sensitive eyes..." Mark said "You know how there are some people out there that just can't see in the dark to save their lives? I'm basically the opposite end of that spectrum. My eyes work fine in almost no light, but in plain daylight, it's damn near impossible to see without glasses on." He explained, hoping that his blatant lie was believable enough for Lucia to accept, "Anyway," he said, changing the subject, "Where'd you say you wanted to go?"[/color]

[color=green]Meanwhile, Elisa, the Skiel Empress, though whether she knew that or not was debatable, walked up to Aki after the holograms vanished and gave her a hug, "I.... I did it!" She said, the usually shy girl bursting at the seams with unrestrained glee, "I made it through that wh...whole spiel without st...st...st.. UGH. Doing that thing I d... do, once." [i]And of course now my brain makes up for it by making it impossible for me to get five words out in a row.[/i][/color]

[color=orange]Rayos was being pulled by his Signer Sense towards something, [i]Father, what in the Hell is going on?[/i] The immortal hybrid thought to the Duel Spirit that sired him, [i]You haven't said a thing about this whole situation. We... I... They...[/i] He let out an audible sigh, [i]Your help is needed. So can you tell me what you...[/i] He stopped talking when he saw Alexander and let out another audible sigh, "You two!" The assistant head of Ra Yellow shouted, whistling to get the Duelists' attention, "What in the Hell are you doing out here? It's getting late. Go back to your dorms, I'm sure you have class in the morning." He focused his gaze on Alexander, "On second thought, you're coming with me. We need to have a little chat about the rules, it seems."[/color]

Were it not for Rayos approaching them, Alexander would have never realized that the sun had already begun to set. "Oh, crap!" he yelped out. "I guess I was so caught up in our duel, I forgot about the time." He then turned to Darren and apologetically added, "Forgive me, Mr. Marsico, but Mr. Rayos here is right. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble because of me. You should hurry on to your dorm room." He then handed Darren the ten packs, saying, "I was going to give you these anyway, as thanks for accepting my challenge. And trust me, you'll see me a lot more often than you think; I tend to visit the other dorms regularly." With that, he accompanied Rayos.

"You wanted to speak with me, then?" asked the lombax, expecting to be reminded of the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... so, you're a mole?" Wildheart said in response to Mark's explanation. Luisa let loose a short guffaw upon hearing Wildheart's statement.

"Oh my god, a "mole", ha-ha-ha-ha!!" Luisa said in-between laughs. Wildheart began to feel his face heat up.

"What? I'm just saying what I thought when he said that."

After a short while, Luisa regained her composure and said, to Mark, "So, yeah, we were heading over to the Speed Duel Arena. Wildheart had sensed that something was going on over there, and we were actually on our way there when we ran into you."

"Or rather, when Luisa ran into your truck--ooph!" Wildheart said as Luisa drove an elbow into his abdomen. Though it didn't exactly hurt him, it did make him remember that he was solid now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i][b]"Nathaniel, I know you to are eager for a duel, but may I remind you of the [u]rules?[/u]"[/b][/i] Naturia Beast spoke, adding a bit of a trill as he said the word 'rules'.

"... dammit, you're right," Nat blurted out. "[i]"No dueling outdoors during the night."[/i] That is one of the rules. Bummer," he said with a hint of disappointment. "Well, then, we'll just have to do it indoors. Hey, kid," he said to the new student, "follow me. We're going to the Obelisk Boys' Dorm. And don't worry, I'll explain that you're a guest."

James braced himself as the flames engulfed his d-wheel. "Still kicking here! Gonna have to do better then that." Though he was mocking his oppenent, on the inside he was worried. [i]Now what? I can only protect myself from this next attack and that might be the end. There has to be a way...[/i] He looked at the top card on his deck, which was engulfed in a black aura. [i]What could this be?[/i]
SC:2
LP:500
Field:
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Kalut, Threatening Roar, Necro Gardna, D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora

Jasmine looked to Drake. "I guess you're right." [i]Jazz?...[/i]

[color=orange]"Roll up your sleeve." Rayos told the mythical creature, [i]Father, do you see this guy? He must be a hybrid like me, though for the life of me I can't figure out what in the Hell his parentage is.[/i] He shrugged, "It's not so much a rules lesson I'm giving you as it is a history lesson."[/color]

[color=blue]"I'm not a mole, I just have overly sensitive eyes." Mark snapped with an exasperated sigh, "I'm completely human, I swear." He was about to add 'totally normal' but he couldn't justify a second lie to these two, "Blizzed tells me that there's a Turbo Duel over there." He said, nodding up to the blue falcon that was flying far overhead, "One of the Duelists is getting his ass handed to him, pardon my language, and he's staring down Horus, the Level six variety, with absolutely nothing on his field."[/color]

[color=red]"Besides, if this girl's a member of whatever evil organization that dragged us here, she may just be the push that Six needs to remember." He smiled warmly, "So just calm down, Jazz, everything's gonna be OK." He showed her his Body Mark again, "You've seen how much ass I kicked before, just imagine me now that I've got the Crimson Dragon backing me up."[/color]

"Uh, sure," a confused Alex answered, slipping his right arm out of the sleeve of his jacket. "A history lesson, huh? Sure, I'm up for a story." At that moment, though, his persistent headache reared its ugly head once more. "Damned headache," he growled through gritted teeth. "It's been going on all afternoon today...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, my!" Luisa gasped. "He must be desperate at this point."

"Absolutely," Wildheart confirmed. "Horus Lv6 is a danger by itself, what with it's immunity to Spell Cards."

"Sounds like you're speaking from experience," Luisa said, referring to Wildheart's own immunity to Trap Cards.

Wildheart nodded. "But if his opponent pulls out Horus Lv8... he could be done," he ended on a solemn note.

"Well, what are we standing around here for?! Let's get a move on!" Luisa demanded urgently as she rushed in the direction of the Arena.

"Luisa, wait!" Wildheart shouted, running after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]"Multiple Duel Spirits...?"[/i] Nat thought to himself. [i]"I thought some Duelists could have three, at most. Maybe... he's some sort of medium? No... that can't be it...,"[/i] he concluded as he lead the new kid to the Obelisk Boys' Dorm.

Harry gasped at the arena and said "[color="#FF0000"]This thing's huge, I'm sorry, I've never seen a dueling arena before. Let's duel, you want to go first?[/color]" "[color="#FF0000"][i]I'll test out my new strategy![/i][/color]" Harry thought. Harry pulled out his duel disk and said "[color="#FF0000"]I heard some arenas have holographic projectors, do I need to use mine or not?[/color]"

Archived