Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

"Clever, but did you think I'd really fall for something like that? I figured you would mill cards to the grave to special summon a dragon with Decoy from the milled cards, just like people leave a weak light monster out so you attack into Honest. I had Kalut the Moon Shadw which allows me to add 1400 attack points to one of my Blackwings if I discard Kalut." The wings of Shura started glowing as it's attack points increased to 3200. "Now, what else do you have up your sleave?"
SC:3->4
LP:4000
Hand:0
Field:D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora, s/t
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Kalut
Jack looked to the man yelling at himself. "I still have this mark," he pulled up his sleave to show his blue mark. "But why are you yelling at yourself?"

Jasmine did as Drake said. "Jack was it? Why are you here?"

"Yes, that's my name, and I'm here because a voice in my head told me to." He looked to Drake. "Though that seems about a crazy as talking to yourself."

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The attack went through, destroying Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and lowering the Capturer's Life Points. (3600 LP)
[color=#800000]"So? I still have my Decoy on the field, and I have 3 more Dragon-Type monsters that I can summon from my Graveyard!"[/color]

Aki drew her card, but was unable to figure out a way to use her current hand to defeat Elisa's Lockdown.
[color=#FF1493]"I end my turn."[/color]

[color=#FF1493]Aki:[/color] 4000 LP
Hand: 4
Monsters: Ulf (2100 ATK) Hoplomus (2100 DEF)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD

Israfel tried to think of a way to explain, but he couldn't, and merely said. [color=#800080]"Umm...who kills whom, Professor?"[/color]

[color=green]Elisa made the same move she did before, drawing a card, setting it, and passing the turn to Aki.[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 1
Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b]), 3 f/d
S/T: Revelation Barrier, 2 f/d
Field: MV Divine Wind

[color=red]"I'm not yelling at myself, I'm yelling at my Dragon." Drake told him, "You've heard of Duel Spirits, right?" He asked, snarling something at Six under his breath, "MY Signer Dragon, however, just got his ass handed to him by [i]something[/i], he doesn't know what. He doesn't know much of anything, really." His Mark flared, "OK, seriously, you don't know your name, Type, Attribute, Level, ATK, DEF, or Effect. You just know your appearance and when I put THAT into a card searcher, I got this." He pulled out a Power Tool Dragon, "Now look, I accept that my head's a crowded place with you, Hammerer, and Wyvern in there, but for the love of Slifer, relax and calm down."[/color]

James laughed a bit. "You think I'm that stupid? Really now, Since Shura can't attack more then once, there is really no point. I end my turn."
SC:3->4
Field:D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora, s/t

"Yes, I have heard of duel spirits, but normally I can see them, though not many other's can." Scrap Mind Reader appeared beside him. [color="#A0522D]" I am his duel spirit."[/color] Scrap Mind Reader levitated and said nothing else. "Now, do either of you know anything about that person facing James?"

Jasmine looked to Drake, seeing as she hasn't been on the island long enough to know much about the people on it, and she figured Drake might know something.

Luisa DeLane was wandering around the campus grounds, hoping to either find someone to duel, or something to write a blog about.

"Aw, this sucks," she sighed out. "I thought today was supposed to be exciting. I mean, come ON! The boat has come with new students, but I haven't seen anyone that actually stands out." She said all of this while failing to notice that miniature tornadoes had been appearing on the roof of the Obelisk Girls' Dorm. "Where do you think I should go, Wildheart?" she asked her Duel Spirit.

[b][i]"Honestly?"[/i][/b] Wildheart replied, being visible only to Luisa. [b][i]"I may be wrong, but I've been sensing some strange energies coming from the Speed Duel arena. That might be worth a look,"[/i][/b] he concluded, despite not looking forward to being dragged all over the island just to find something of interest.

"Awesome!" Luisa blissfully shouted. "Well, no time to lose! Let's go--" was all she could get out as she turned around and ran face-first into the side of a parked delivery truck, bouncing off as she fell to the ground.

Wildheart cringed as he heard the sound of flesh smacking into steel. [b][i]"Oh, by Divine Neos...,"[/i][/b] he muttered while face-palming himself. [b][i]"Miss DeLane, are you alright?"[/i][/b] He would have helped his partner up, but, alas, he had no physical form and therefore was not able to pick her up himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Nat Viridian was busy at his desk in the Obelisk Boys' Dorm, sorting through his Naturia Deck when his Duel Spirit called for his attention.

[b][i]"Forgive me for interrupting, Nathaniel,"[/i][/b] spoke the regal Naturia Beast, [b][i]"but you may want to look outside."[/i][/b]

"Hm? Why's that?" Nat asked before looking up from his Deck and out through his window at the Obelisk Girls' Dorm. "... what... the... fffffff--fudge truffles?!" he blurted out as he saw Aki and a new girl dueling on the roof of the Dorm, with about five or six tornadoes surrounding the new girl. "What the hell is Aki up to this time? I swear, she's gonna be the death of someone one of these days!"

[b][i]"Let us just pray that today is not that day,"[/i][/b] said Naturia Beast as Nat got up from his desk and ran out of the Boys' Dorm, the Duel Spirit following close behind as they headed for the Girls' Dorm.

[color=red]Drake closed his eyes and Volcanic Hammerer and Red-Eyes Wyvern appeared next to him while his Signer Dragon appeared above them, "OK, let me introduce you to the family. Volcanic Hammerer, Red-Eyes Wyvern, and I just call him Six because, well, of the original group of Signer Dragons, he's the sixth." He then heard what Jack said and looked at James' opponent and swore, "F*ck. That's the Capturer. She's been going around Dueling students and stealing their cards." He counted off the exits and pulled four separate card slots out of his coat. He placed one card in each Zone and gave them to Wyvern to distribute to the other four exits, "If the Capturer goes to any exit but here, she'll be met with one of three large Dragons or my Doomfire.[/color]

[color=blue]A blond man with sunglasses, a white t shirt, and jeans with bandages going all the way up one of his arms, looked out the truck at Lucia, "Hey, Wildheart, is she OK?" He asked the Duel Spirit, hopping out of the truck and giving the girl a hand and helping her up as Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier appeared next to her and steadied her.

"I'm sure she's fine, Mark. It's not like she got a face full of steel or anything."

"Oh shut up, Dew." The last remaining Moon King said, smacking the tiger upside the head and shaking his head, "OK, anyway, are you OK?"[/color]

[b][i]"Wait, he can see me?"[/i][/b] a confused Wildheart thought to himself as the blond man got out of the truck to help Luisa up from the ground. Upon seeing Dewloren, however, his suspicions were confirmed. [b][i]"Of course; he has a Duel Spirit as well."[/i][/b] Wildheart then spoke up, [b][i]"Yes, it seems she'll be alright. Might need an ice pack, though."[/i][/b]

Attempting to shake off the throbbing pain of her face, Luisa replied, "Thank you for that. Guess I should pay better attention from now on, huh?" she added with an embarrassed chuckle.

[b][i]"That would be a good idea,"[/i][/b] Wildheart said under his breath. Luisa heard this, however, and attempted to swat Wildheart across the face; of course, since she couldn't physically interact with her Duel Spirit like the blond man could with his Spirit, she only succeeded in falling through Wildheart and doing a face-plant on the ground once more.

"Hey!" Luisa yelped out, this time getting up by herself. "Just how exactly can [i]he[/i] touch his Duel Spirit, but I can't?" she asked. She then said to the blond man, in an apologetic tone, "Oh, I'm sorry; all this time and I forgot to ask for your name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going up the Service Ladder in the Girls' Dorm, Nat opened the door to the roof and poked his head outside. The winds blowing around tousled his hair about as he saw Aki and the new girl.

"Aki! Why the hell on you on the roof?" Nat shouted over the sound of the billowing winds. At that moment, a random squirrel that was on the roof flew right into Nat's face, startling him enough to almost cause him to fall down.

[color=blue]"The name's K---" His introduction was stopped when Dew stepped on his foot and he coughed, "I'm Mark, pleasure to meet you." He said, whistling once, causing Blizzd to flap down from wherever he manifested from and flutter next to Lucia, landing on her shoulder and resting against her head like a sentient ice pack, "And that guy's Blizz, and I believe you've already met Dew." His two Spirits nodded in greeting to Lucia and Wildheart, "And I can touch my Spirits because, well, they're solid. My whole family are Psychic Duelists. It's in the blood, I guess."[/color]

""Psychic Duelists"...," Luisa repeated, feeling some comfort from Blizzed's cold body pressed against her head. She then turned to look at Wildheart while still talking to Mark, "So, if I was a Psychic Duelist, then...?" The thought made her blush slightly.

Wildheart, of course, knew that look all too well. [b][i]"Luisa, it's not exactly something that happens in an instant,"[/i][/b] he told her in the most reassuring voice he could use for such an explanation. [b][i]"Like with Mark here, Psychic Duelists are normally born with these powers. At least,"[/i][/b] he added slowly, rethinking, [b][i]"that's how I see it."[/i][/b]

"You're a meanie," Luisa said in a mock-pouty voice. "Besides, not everyone demonstrates the skills they use in life the moment they're born. Some people are just late bloomers." After a beat, Luisa then laughed at the last part that she had said.

[b][i]"Luisa...,"[/i][/b] Wildheart groaned in an embarrassed tone as he rolled his eyes.

Servant just stood there. [color=darkred]"Have it your way. My turn, draw."[/color] And Servant drew his card. [color=darkred][i]I was a fool to try and rush into things so early.[/i][/color] He thought to himself. [color=darkred]"Really, this card is basically cheating but whatever. I activate Dark Hole."[/color] All monsters on the field were then destroyed as a black hole sucked them all in. [color=darkred]"Since you didn't destroy my Wise Core, at all, which is very strange, I still had it. And now I destroyed my own card with an effect. Now then, come forth, Wisel Carrrier (ATK 800), Wisel Guard (DEF 1200), Wisel Attack (ATK 1200), Wisel Top (ATK 500), and [b]Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity[/b]!"[/color] Five white robotic different pieces appeared, of arms and legs and a chest and head, and they all then combined to create a robot thing with an Infinity Symbol on its chest (ATK 2000). An Infinity Symbol also appeared above the duel. [color=darkred]"Do you know this card?! I am the first of three Emperors! My Infinity powers have awakened at last with the summoning of this monster! Now I activate the Spell card, Numbers of Health! For every monster on the field, I gain 500 life points. Since there are five, I gain a total of 2500 life points, making my life points 2700."[/color] A light appeared and surrounded Servant for a moment, before disappearing (Servant LP 2700). [color=darkred]"Now, then. Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity, attack him directly!"[/color]
((Counter? Warning, damage feels real))
[color=darkred]"I then set two cards and end my turn."[/color]

Life: 2700
Hand: 2
Mon: WC (ATK 800), WG (DEF 1200), WA (ATK 1200), WT (ATK 500), MEWI (ATK 2500)
S/T: N/A

As Black Hole was activated 1 of Kiryu's face down cards was activated, [color=blue]Unfortunately I can't let Black Hole go by so easily, I'll activate my Infernity Barrier, and with it I'm stopping you from activating that Black Hole and destroying it so sorry but my monsters are safe, along with yours for now.[/color] As the black hole began to consume the monsters on the field it is shattered by the Infernity Barrier.
[color=red]Ki Ki Ki, I can't believe it it seems like no matter what he does he just can't get that thing out, Ki Ki KI!!![/color]
Life: 4000
Hand: 0
Mon: Infernity Cruel Coyote (ATK 2100), Infernity Fossil Rex (ATK 2700)
S/T: 1 FD, Depth Amulet on turn 2, Wicked Trample, Infernity Barrier - active
Grave: 4

Servant swore as his vision of the future was suddenly shattered. Although, it was still floating in the realm of possibility. [color=darkred]"Fine, then. I activate Self Sacrificial. It allows me to destroy one card [i]I[/i] control by discarding one card from my hand, if you know what I mean."[/color] He then somehow turned his eyes to the spirit inside Kiryu. [color=darkred]"Don't laugh, servant of Scar-Red Nova. I serve a higher power than yours."[/color] And the line to the future that was cut was suddenly reattached. [color=darkred]"Since you didn't destroy my Wise Core, at all, which is very strange, I still had it. And now I destroyed my own card with an effect. Now then, come forth, Wisel Carrrier (ATK 800), Wisel Guard (DEF 1200), Wisel Attack (ATK 1200), Wisel Top (ATK 500), and [b]Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity[/b]!"[/color] Five white robotic different pieces appeared, of arms and legs and a chest and head, and they all then combined to create a robot thing with an Infinity Symbol on its chest (ATK 2000). An Infinity Symbol also appeared above the duel. [color=darkred]"Do you know this card?! I am the first of three Emperors! My Infinity powers have awakened at last with the summoning of this monster! You cannot cut the thread that connects the present to the final future! Now I activate the Spell card, Numbers of Health! For every monster on the field, I gain 500 life points. Since there are five, I gain a total of 2500 life points, making my life points 2700."[/color] A light appeared and surrounded Servant for a moment, before disappearing (Servant LP 2700). [color=darkred]"Now, then. Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity, attack his Infernity Cruel Coyote!"[/color]
((Counter? Warning, damage feels real))
[color=darkred]"I then set two cards and end my turn. This time for real."[/color]

Life: 2700
Mon: WC (ATK 800), WG (DEF 1200), WA (ATK 1200), WT (ATK 500), MEWI (ATK 2500)
S/T: 2 SC.

As the Cruel Coyote was destroyed by battle Kiriyu activated his Infernity Avenger in his graveyard's effect allowing him to special summon it at level 5. Kiryu Drew his card and just smirked, [color=blue]"I'll summon my Infernity Guardian, Next I'll have my Infernity Guardian attack your Wisel Top, and don't forget with my Wicked Trample all battle damage you receive is doubled so that means you'll be taking 1400 damage to your Life Points."[/color]
[color=red]Ki Ki Ki, lets see you counter that.[/color]
Life: 3600
Mon: Infernity Avenger (DEF 0), Infernity Fossil Rex (ATK 2700), Infernity Guardian (ATK 1200)
S/T: 1 FD, Wicked Trample
Grave: 5

[color=darkred]"Don't get cocky."[/color] Servant said. [color=darkred]"I activate the effect of Wisel Guard. When a monster I control is selected as an attack target, I can redirect the attack to Wisel Guard, and since both monsters have the same Attack and Defense, which is twelve-hundred by the way, I lose no life points and monsters."[/color] The attack of Infernity Guardian was suddenly redirected from its former target, the head of Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity, to a different target, which was Wisel Guard. The two collided, but nothing happened. [color=darkred]"Try better than that."[/color]

[color=blue]Then I'll activate my face down Necro Flame, with it I can select one fiend-type monster on my side of the field and increase its attack by five hundred, and if that wasn't enough it also gives my monster piercing damage which means your going to be taking five hundred damage from the battle, you should have waited till my Fossil Rex attacked to bring out the guard.[/color]
[color=red]That things going to be a real pain to take out, be careful Kiryu.[/color]
Mon: Infernity Avenger (DEF 0), Infernity Fossil Rex (ATK 2700), Infernity Guardian (ATK 1200)
S/T: Necro Flame, Wicked Trample
Grave: 5
[spoiler=Necro Flame]
Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 Fiend or Zombie-Type monster you control, increase its attack by 500 and it does piercing damage until the end of this turn.(didn't want to put the whole big thing for it.)
[/spoiler]

Aki drew her card, and smiled. [color=#FF1493]"I activate Twister!"[/color]
A cyclone appeared on her field and headed for Elisa's Barrier.
[color=#FF1493]"By paying 500 Life Points, I can destroy a face-up card on your side of the field!"[/color]

Meanwhile, the Capturer took her turn.
[color=#800000]"I activate Speed Spell - Whipping Wind!"[/color]

Speed Spell - Whipping Wind
Spell/Normal
Activate only if you have at least 11 "Speed Counters" on a "Speed World" you control. Place all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field on top of their Deck.

A powerful gale exuded from her Duel Runner and whipped back towards James' facedowns.

[color=blue]"Have you ever been in a stressful Duel?" Mark asked, unloading a box of booster packs from the delivery truck and setting them on the ground. "That's usually when Psychic powers activate..." [/color]

[color=green]Elisa's Barrier, however, remained firmly in place, and, instead, a small bird with a skull for a head appeared and fired a lightning bolt at the card, shattering it, "I.. I Activate Magic Jammer, discarding Mist Valley Baby Roc to negate your Tw... Twister." She stammered, protecting her Trap, "And, s... since my Roc was sent to the Graveyard from my hand, I can Summon him." The bird returned to the field, though this time he was completely blue, "D... don't underestimate me..." The brunette told her opponent, though, instead of being defensive, a small, barely noticeable playful smile crossed her lips, though it would take borderline supernhuman eyes to see it through the wind.[/color]

[color=orange]However, the assistant head of Ra Yellow had both inhumanly powerful eyes and a direct line to Aki's field of vision, [i]Girl's having fun, finally.[/i] He told his soulmate, [i]Good work.[/i][/color]

After his little near-fall due to "flying-squirrel-to-the-face", Nathaniel decided that, since Aki and the new girl couldn't hear him over the gusting winds, he was going to have to get a little closer. With the squirrel still on him, clinging to his jacket for dear life, Nat and Naturia Beast made their way to the edge of the makeshift Duel Field, stopping halfway between Aki and the new girl.

[i][b]"Nathaniel, you must be careful,"[/b][/i] warned his Duel Spirit. [b][i]"There's no telling when these winds will--"[/i][/b]

"I know, Beast," Nat told his Duel Spirit, a hint of "I-don't-wanna-hear-anymore-of-it" in his tone. "I can manage." He then waved his arms around to get Aki's attention. "Aki, I'm asking you again," he shouted, trying to get his voice heard over the wind, "what the bloody hell are you doing up here?"

[size="7"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

Meanwhile, Alexander couldn't help but to turn his eyes away from his own duel with Darren to watch another duel that had been going on close-by. "Wait, what kind of monster is that?!" he gasped out, seeing the large mechanical behemoth with what looked like an infinity symbol adorned on its main body. He wasn't sure why, but it seemed that being in close proximity to it was making his headache worse... or was it something else...? In any case, the lombax still had his own duel to deal with, and a headache wasn't going to stop him.

[size="7"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

"But in any case," Luisa spoke again, cutting off her Duel Spirit mid-sentence, "Mark, I was wondering if you knew what was going on over at the Speed Duel Arena? Maybe you could join us and see."

[b][i]"But Luisa, he seems rather busy at the moment, don't you think?"[/i][/b] said Wildheart. [b][i]"You wouldn't want him to get into trouble for leaving in the middle of a job, would you?"[/i][/b]

"You're probably right," Luisa sighed. "I'm sorry, Mark. But thank you again, for helping me out," she added, petting Blizzed as she said this.

Aki flipped up a Trap Card. [color=#FF1493]"Good thing I had this card face-down! I activate Counter Counter!"[/color]
The symbol of a Counter Trap Card flashed, and Elia's Magic Jammer started to malfunction, allowing the Twister to work.

Israfel asked his superior. [color=#800080]"Umm...sir? Do you need me to help you with anything? If not, would you care to duel me? I recently modified my deck, and I needed to give it a test run, so I was thinking that you could give it a Trial by Fire, per se. Would that be cool?"[/color]

Aki suddenly noticed Nat. [color=#FF1493]"Hello! Umm...do I know you?"[/color]

[color=blue]"I'll check with my boss to see if I can join you." Mark said, adjusting his sunglasses, despite the cloud cover making them more than unnecessary. He then turned around, shut and locked the backdoor of his moving van, and picked up one stack of pack boxes and balancing them in one hand, "Boss says I can take off for a while, IF I take these two loads in. Now, lend me Wildheart's card, I'll solidify him for you, and we can do this in one go. I'd have Dew or Blizz go, but they don't have thumbs, and I really don't want these boxes destroyed by claws or fangs. I can barely make my insurance premiums as is, I can't afford to lose a box."[/color]

[color=orange]Rayos was knocked out of the shared vision and just barely heard what Israfel asked, "No. I'm in no mood for a Duel and I don't need anything. If you wanna help me, leave me alone. I feel like someone's trying to rip his way out of my head... again..."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa chuckled, a low, quiet sound inaudible by human ears and her mouth just briefly flicked into a malicious smirk before settling back into its happy grin, "C... Curse of Royal." The shy, meek brunette said as a small swarm of skulls surrounded her opponent's Counter Counter, "You should f... focus less on destruction if possible. Rem... removal requires a different set of counters."[/color]

LP: 4000
Monsters: MV Watcher (1500/[b]1900[/b]), MV Baby Roc (400/[b]600[/b]), 2 f/d
S/T: Revelation Barrier, Magic Jammer and Curse of Royal (Activating)
Field: MV Divine Wind

Luisa could not have given Wildheart's card to Mark faster. "I figured you would need Wildheart's help, anyway," she replied, though she slightly blushed once more.

Wildheart himself sighed, knowing that this was going to happen the moment Mark called himself a Psychic Duelist. [b][i]"Very well, Mark. Do what you must,"[/i][/b] he said, keeping himself from adding, [i]"before Luisa gets an aneurysm from the anticipation."[/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]"Figures she doesn't know who I am,"[/i] Nat thought to himself. [i]"To her, I probably just another random Obelisk Blue. Then again, I didn't exactly take part in the past few fiascoes at the Academy...."[/i]

"The name's Nat Viridian," he called out over the winds. "I'm in Obelisk Blue, and I use a Naturia Deck," he added as if to help remind her, though he figured that she wouldn't anyway. "Now, for the last time, WHY ARE YOU DUELING ON THE DAMNED ROOF?!"

[b][i]"Nathaniel, calm yourself,"[/i][/b] Naturia Beast warned. [b][i]"You wanna rupture a blood vessel?"[/i][/b]

Ignoring his Duel Spirit, Nat added, "At least tell me why you're on the roof, and I'll leave. Sound like a deal?"

[color=blue]Mark took Wildheart's card and tossed it at the Spirit. "OK, when you pick yourself up off the ground, get those boxes moved inside. And don't make a mess, I don't wanna be here all night. Sunglasses in the dark don't really mesh." The blond entrepreneur called over his shoulder as he and Dew walked to the campus card shop, the Tiger King holding the door open for Luisa and Wildheart with his not inconsiderable bulk. "Stupid day job..." He muttered under his breath, "Can't go out without a pair of sunglasses on without freaking the hell out of people. So what if my eyes are multifacted and frozen? People in this town have accepted stranger sh*t, even before a whole city cracked the sky and started sinking down on us."[/color]

[color=darkred]"Yeah, whatever."[/color] Servant said as his Wisel Guard exploded (LP 2200). [color=darkred]"Am I really supposed to care for that? I activate my trap card, Machine Recycled. Whenever a Machine-Type monster I control is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, I can Special Summon a different Level Four or lower monster Machine-Type monster from my deck. I Special Summon Wisel Guard 3!"[/color] And the part of Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity that was earlier blasted off was replaced by a different, stronger version (DEF 2000).

[color=blue]If that's the way you want to play it then fine, I'll activate the effect of the Infernity Phantom in my graveyard, while I have no cards in my hand I can removing it from play to negate the Special Summoning if 1 of your monsters and remove it from play, i might not have been able to use this to stop you from bringing Wisel out but if its induvidual parts I can. With that I'll have my Fossil Rex attack you Wisel Top, and don't forget that Piercing damage still counts as battle damage so because of my Wicked Trample your Down to 1700 life, this will be game.[/color]
S/T: Necro Flame, Wicked Trample
Grave: 12
RFP: 1
[spoiler=Infernity Phantom]
LV 4 / Dark / Fairy / Effect
ATK 1000 / DEF 1000
If there are no cards in your hand when your opponent Special Summons 1 monster, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to negate that monsters summoning and remove it from play.
[/spoiler]

"I don't think so. I'll chain Threatening Roar to your spells activation, which means you can't attack and you used your speed spell for nothing." James' face down card flipped up and roared, trying to inflict fear into his opponent's monster. "Anything else?"
SC:4
Field:D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora, Threatening Roar (activating)

"Drake, relax. James can beat the "Capturer," I mean he has defeated Dark Signers, Shadow Droids, Duel Spirits, and the other enemies he's faced before we knew him. "I'm sure he can take care of whoever that is." She sat down in the first seat in the row below where Jack was sitting.

Archived