Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [starting] [accepting in ooc thread]

Blackwing-Master

Aki gleefully hugged Elisa. [color=#FF1493]"Great job! I knew you could do it!"[/color] However, Aki failed to mention that she held back a bit. The deck she used against Elisa was a Gladiator Beast deck, and the deck she usually used, but it was not the deck she had received from Jenny a year ago. That deck was special...

The Capturer declared. [color=#800000]"Now, James, I will be taking that Stardust Dragon from you! Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, finish the Signer off! Darkness Metal Flare!"[/color]
The metallic dragon fired a blackish-silver ball of flame at James.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color=orange]Rayos chuckled when he saw that Alexander lacked a Mark of the Dragon, "Father, really?" He accidentally said aloud, "You mistook a fellow hybrid for a fellow Signer." He shrugged, "OK, well, apparently my sixth sense was a little off with you." The immortal said, removing his jacket and undoing the bandages on his formerly artificial arm, revealing massive scarring and the Tail Mark. He concentrated on his Dark End Dragon and the Mark started glowing faintly, "This, my fellow hybrid, is called a Mark of the Dragon, or a Dragon Birthmark, or a Signer Sigil, or countless other things." He explained, "There are eleven of us, six red, five blue. We're chosen by something called the Crimson Dragon, look up some of the conspiracy theories behind the first Fortune Cup, you're bound to see an image of him, to fight and save the world and all that. I'm sure you'll be able to find as detailed a history of our group as possible by just looking us up online, what I really wanna talk about is your heritage." He said, "I must admit that, besides my brother, I've never met a fellow half-Spirit. I didn't really think another of us existed."[/color]

[color=blue]"No." Mark said, shaking his head, "He's done for. His opponent had Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon out too, which Blizzed neglected to inform me. Direct attack. No cards on the field." He shrugged, "Duel's over, apparently."[/color]

[color=green]"N...now what?" Elisa asked, trying futilely to get her long hair back in some semblance of order, "I mean, it's getting late... D... do you want to head back, or watch the st... stars come out? I love doing that..." The shy girl said, her momentary outburst a thing of the past, with her quiet and submissive bearing reinstating itself.[/color]

"Hybrid...?" Alexander repeated after hearing Rayos' explanation. His headache worsened when Rayos' Dragon Mark illuminated. "What are you talking about? I'm not a hybrid, I'm just... just a Lombax. A lombax blessed with a curse, that's all I am," he stated, referring to his dimensional ability without exactly stating it. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "And what do you mean, "another of us"? How am I exactly one of... whatever you are? Who the hell are you?" Gripping his head, he stumbled onto one knee. At this point, his headache was becoming unbearable, though he did not know that it was because a Signer Dragon was close to being lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his haste in trying to keep up with Luisa, Wildheart failed to notice that he was beginning to lose his physical form, due to being far from Mark. Still, he had to make sure that Luisa didn't get herself into any danger.

Luisa and Wildheart had made it to the Speed Duel Arena in time to see Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon attack the losing duelist.

James was about to get hit by the dragon's blast when a armored warrior came out of a pit symbolizing the graveyard and absorbed the attack and got blasted into a rip in the dimensions. "Ha, you think I would let you take my signer dragon? The symbol of my leadership over the signers? No, I won't give it up without a fight, and my Necro Gardna will be helping me with that. He negates one attack on me by removing himself from play. Now are you done? I'd like to wrap this up."
SC:2
LP:500
Hand:1
Field:
Grave:Sirrocco, Vayu, Kalut, Threatening Roar, D-Greph, Shura, Blizzard, Bora

"Right again. Guess I shouldn't be that worried." She breathed a sigh of relief as the attack was negated. She noticed more people were gathering around. "Guess James has gathered a lot of attention."

Aki smiled. [color=#FF1493]"How about later? The Blackhearts are meeting soon, and I would like for you to be the guest of honor."[/color]

The Capturer simply replied. [color=#800000]"Of course we can finish this up! I will move on to my Main Phase 2, and activate the effect of my Speed World 2, removing 7 Speed Counters to draw a card!"[/color]
The Capturer slowed down drastically so she was closer to James, and drew her card. (SPC: 12 -> 5)
[color=#800000]"Now I will activate the effect of my Speed World again, removing 4 Speed Counters to deal 800 points of damage for each Speed Spell in my hand!"[/color] She reveals Speed Spell - Angel Baton. [color=#800000]"And let's do the math!"[/color] She proclaimed in a mocking tone. [color=#800000]"I have this card in my hand, so you take 800 points of damage! And what's this? You only have 500 Life Points left?!?"[/color] She mockingly cried out in despair. [color=#800000]"Oh, no! It looks like your precious Stardust Dragon...is mine!!!"[/color] She cried out the last part as a blast of energy fired from her Speed Spell and headed for James.

((Dude, seriously, I'm giving you a way to rationalize your character's inhumanity, take it dammit. This is Yu-Gi-Oh! there are NO fantasy creatures. Also, Caiba, get out and never come back. Strikes 2 and 3 for shortposting))

[color=orange]"One of your parents isn't a Duel Spirit?" Rayos asked, manifesting Elemental Knight, "Father, you told me that he was like me and Rahl." The immortal told the armored humanoid, who, as per usual, said nothing. "Oh don't give me that. You told me you sensed either a Signer or a hybrid. Actually, no, you said you sensed both. And yet, apparently, this guy's neither. Despite the fact that he looks like he belongs in a petting zoo, he's not a hybrid. Uh, no offense."[/color]

[color=blue]Mark sighed and chased after Lucia and Wildheart, "Hey, slow down if you want your Spirit to solidify." He shouted to her, "Though, I'm sure Wildheart wouldn't mind being intangible again, considering you almost wrung his neck when he first turned."[/color]

[color=green]Elisa coughed and made a sneezing sound, "Uh.. I... I think I'm coming down with a cold." She lied, "Maybe I'll sk... skip the meeting and head to bed."[/color]

"None taken," Alexander replied as calmly as possibly despite his headache. Upon seeing Rayos' "father", he began to understand (or at least, come to a possible conclusion) what he meant by "hybrid". "So, that Duel Spirit's your father? Don't worry, I won't ask how it happened," he added before he could catch himself.

Another pang in his head, and Alexander cringed once more. "What I don't get," he groaned through gritted teeth, "is why it feels as though something's trying to claw its way out of my head!"

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Is that what it feels like to you? I'm sorry, I should have realized how I was affecting you."[/b][/i][/font]

Alexander gasped as he heard a voice speak to him from inside his head. What was more surprising was that his headache instantly ceased at that moment. "Who... said that?" he asked, seemingly, to himself.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"An old friend,"[/b][/i][/font] said the voice again, this time seeming more familiar to Alex. At that moment, a sort of energy radiated from Alexander's body and collected itself in front of him, finally taking the form of [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chrysalis_Pantail"]a small, black and white kitten encased within a pink cocoon of some sort[/url]. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Hello again, Alexander,"[/b][/i][/font] mewed the small feline.

Dumbstruck, Alexander went silent for a moment, staring at the cocooned creature before him. In that moment, a vision of a lost memory flashed in his mind's eye.

"I... remember you," the lombax said slowly. "You... your name's... Umbris, isn't it?"

The Chrysalis Pantail happily nodded. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Glad you finally remembered me."[/b][/i][/font]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's going to lose!" Luisa gasped, covering her eyes so as not to see what could be the finishing blow.

"Perhaps not," Wildheart spoke. "He still has one more card in his hand, and it may be just the thing he needs to survive, if not win."

"I hope you're right," Luisa replied, both hands still covering her eyes, "for that guy's sake. Otherwise, that chick's gonna take his best card!"

At this point, a thought entered Wildheart's head. "You know, Luisa," he said to his partner with a slight smirk, "our original intention for coming here was to get a scoop for the blog. I don't see how you're going to do that with your eyes covered."

Luisa opened her mouth as if to retort, but instead of a shout coming from her lips, she said, "Hey, you're right! I should be filming this!" She began rummaging savagely through her shoulder bag for her digital camera, spilling some of the bag's other contents to the ground in her haste. Finally finding what she was looking for, she pressed the power button and began recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"... wait, how did I get here?" said a confused Nat as he found himself at the Turbo Duel arena. "Wasn't I just with some kid in a baseball cap who had about a dozen Duel Spirits with him?" he asked Naturia Beast.

[b][i]"You probably just dreamt the whole thing, Nathaniel,"[/i][/b] Naturia Beast replied, though he felt slightly guilty for lying to him. ((wink-wink, nudge-nudge))

"... well, it looks like we came just in time for this duel's conclusion," Nat said as he saw the Capturer activate Speed World 2's Burn effect. "That guy had better have an ace up his sleeve...."

[color=orange]"He was partnered with my mother, a Psychic Duelist with the ability to make Monsters solid, they fell in love, things progressed." Rayos said, "Pretty much the same way most people are made. And no, she's not with us anymore, sadly. She passed on... Maybe thirty years ago? My memories get fuzzy after a half dozen or so years, [i]Mainly because they're not mine, isn't that right, Father.[/i] He said, still bitter about the price he paid to regain both his life and his arm. "So, Umbris, was my original theory right? Or is my father getting a little senile in his old age?" He paused and chuckled while Elemental Knight stayed completely silent, "Father, you're over twenty five THOUSAND years old, most humans don't believe that there were people on this planet that far back. It's OK if you start to lose your... Hey, don't interrupt me when I'm talking.., No, I don't care that you sired me, and no, even though you brought me into this world, you CAN'T take me out, REMEMBER?"[/color]

Mark chuckled and got half a syllable of a sarcastic remark out before he and his identical-yet-opposite twin locked eyes.

[color=blue]"Long time no see, Drake." He said aloud, not taking his eyes off his dark haired brother, though beneath the sunglasses it was impossible to tell exactly WHERE his gaze was.[/color]

[color=red]"Jazz, help me out here." Drake whispered, "Look at the northeast entrance. Do you see a girl, an Elemental Hero, a tiger, and a blonde version of me wearing sunglasses, a white shirt, and blue jeans?" He asked, readying his Duelist, "If the answer is yes, then stay here. I've got some identical ass to kick."[/color]

((Good save, KHK))

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Well... almost,"[/b][/i][/font] Umbris replied to Rayos. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"He's not so much a hybrid as he is a host. I'm residing within Alexander's body so that my soul could recover."[/b][/i][/font]

""Recover"?" repeated Alexander.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Yes. In reality, I'm the [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/NEX"]Neo-Spacian Extended[/url] version of Dark Panther,"[/b][/i][/font] explained the Neo-Spacian-turned-Chrysalis, [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"but right now I can only manifest myself as my Chrysalis form."[/b][/i][/font]

"Could you remind me again why you're residing within me?"

Umbris turned to look at Alexander, a somewhat upset yet apologetic look in its huge eyes. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Does the name [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Garlandolf,_King_of_Destruction"]"Garlandolf"[/url] ring any bells?"[/b][/i][/font]

Upon hearing that name, Alexander seemed rather taken aback. After a few seconds of silence, as more memories of a previous adventure began to resurface, he said, "It does. Before I met... those three, you were destroyed by him. You had sacrificed yourself to protect them from him," he concluded.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"That is correct,"[/b][/i][/font] the Pantail replied. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"And do you remember, when they left after defeating him?"[/b][/i][/font]

"Right. You sealed away their memories of that battle, so they could resume their lives as they did before. And after they were gone, you and I...."

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"... came to this dimension,"[/b][/i][/font] Umbris concluded. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Thing was, when we got here, I had sealed away your memories of that time, too."[/b][/i][/font]

"So that I could teach here as a "normal" professor?" asked Alexander.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been messing with your head like that."[/b][/i][/font]

"Yeah, you did do that quite a bit," Alexander replied with a chuckle, subconsciously rubbing his head, "but don't worry, I'm not upset with you. Just... give me a little more warning next time, okay? And do it without splitting my head open."

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][i][b]"Heh, you got it, Alex."[/b][/i][/font]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something the matter, Mark?" asked Wildheart as he looked in the general direction of where Mark was supposedly looking. Over in the stands, he could see another individual that resembled Mark, though with darker hair. "Mark, do you know that person?"

"Shh!" Luisa hissed in a hushed voice. "I'm trying to record this!"

[color=orange]"So... That's why he looks like a cat to me?" Rayos asked, confused, "Father... OK, Dad, shut up. I'm trying to... Yes, I can tell you to shut up... Gah... OK, get back in your card and pray to Ra that I don't rip you to shreds." He snapped, causing the Spirit to disappear, "That bastard thinks he can sell out his own son and then lecture me, fat chance. Anyway, what in the name of sanity is he, Umbris?"[/color]

[color=blue]"He's gotten beat to Hell over the past three years, but I think I'd recognize my own twin brother." Mark told Wildheart, picking up Luisa's belongings and slipping them back in her bag, "Smile, Wildheart. You've got front row tickets to a major ass kicking."[/color]

Aki felt Elisa's forehead, and replied. [color=#FF1493]"Are you sure? You seem just fine to me. I mean, I could always postpone the meeting if you would like to look at the stars now."[/color] She then asked Rayos. [color=#FF1493][i]<Darling, is everything alright? It just sounded like you had a very strange conversation. Are you willing to fill me in, or is this personal? Also, I keep detecting something...off...about Elisa. I don't know what it is, but I keep getting this nagging feeling like there is something...wrong...with her. Are you getting anything strange from any of your students?>[/color][/i]

James screamed as the blast engulfed him, dropping his life points to zero and deactivating his d-wheel causing the vents in the front to open up and steam to fly out. After a few seconds, he came to a stop. He looked at the one he had lost to. "So, I'm guessing you'll want my Stardust Dragon, right?" He pulled it out and flashed the front towards the Caturer. "I'm not giving it up, and I don't think it would obey you. I mean, we've been through so much together. You'd probably have to fight the Crimson Dragon itself and all the Signers around, including him." He pointed at Drake. "Now, I accept that I lost, but do you think you can make it out of here with your life, let alone this card?" James smirked, knowing at leat Drake would back him up.

[color=green]"M... maybe one of the others could lead this once?" Elisa asked, blushing, "I... I mean, if you want to stay up here..."[/color]

[color=orange][i]Sorry about that, my love.[/i] Rayos told Aki, [i]I was just having another argument with my father and forgot to close think link between our minds. But no, I'm not sensing anything strange about Elisa, though there was this one boy earlier whose Deck picked up after he dropped it. Strangely enough, it was full of golden metal fish, but he looked at me like I was crazy when I brought that up.[/i] He shrugged mentally, [i]Spirit's been getting a funny vibe from the Turbo Duel arena though, but since you're on a date, I'll check it out on my own.[/i][/color]

[color=red]Drake chuckled and flicked his Duel Disk's transmitter from a one-way directly into his earpiece, hidden beneath his longish hair, to two way, "Hey, Capturer," He said, his voice echoing slightly as it passed through Jack and Jasmine's Duel Disks, "Don't think that because I'm allied with goody two-shoes over there that I'm a good guy. I'm no less of a monster than old Rexy was all those years ago." He snapped his fingers, "I don't have any qualms about killing in cold blood if it means saving my friends." Snap, "And, considering that you're trying to steal my friend's Dragon, itself a sentient guardian of the universe, you just went to the top of my hit list, right above blondie over there." He pointed out Mark as he snapped his fingers for the third time, "There's no way out of here for you that doesn't involve surrendering your Deck, Duel Disk, and D Wheel to my friend and I." Snap, "Only choice you get is how much of your ass gets kicked." As he stood up, the four projectors he dispersed throughout the arena triggered, revealing Volcanic Doomfire, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Trident Dragion, and, right in front of Mark, Luisa, and Wildheart, Power Tool Dragon, "Don't think that those are just illusions, either." He said, calmly walking down the stairs to the arena, "You're really facing down two Dragons, a devil by another name, and a metal handyman. Now, sure, you'll probably have more than a little help from blondie and his patsies, but I have Jasmine and..." He leaped over the fence separating the stands from the field itself, "To be honest, I forgot what the other guy's name is, but I'm sure he's willing to back me up." He tossed his blank Synchro Monster into the air and caught it between his middle and index fingers, "Besides, maybe you're the trigger my Dragon needs to come back from amnesia land." By now he was not four feet from James, "So, what do you say? Walk out of here to my office, or get dragged out and dumped in the ocean when we're done with you?"[/color]

"HE LOST?!" yelled out Luisa, Wildheart and Nat in unison.

Upon hearing a voice other than Wildheart's, Luisa turned to face Nat. "Oh, hey Nat, when'd you get here?" she asked, seemingly forgetting about what she had just witnessed.

"That's... what I'd like to know," Nat said admittedly. "But enough about me; it looks like that guy who just lost isn't going to give up his card without another fight."

"Sure looks that way," agreed Wildheart.

[i][b]"Wildheart?"[/b][/i] asked Naturia Beast. [b][i]"Is that really you? Why do I get the feeling that there's something different about you?"[/i][/b]

"Long story short," replied the Elemental Hero, "I'm solid now."

[b][i]"Ah, so that's what it was."[/i][/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Umbris could answer, he sensed another disturbance coming from the Turbo Duel arena. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"Alexander!"[/i][/b][/font] he shouted urgently.

"Yeah, I think I get the message," said the Lombax, his head once again starting to hurt. "Guess whenever your "Hero-Senses" tingle, I get a friggin' headache."

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"Sorry again,"[/i][/b][/font] apologized the Pantail, [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"but there's definitely something going on at the arena! We should really get there!"[/i][/b][/font]

"Even so, Umbris," Alex said, "what exactly can you and I do to help?"

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"By getting there as soon as possible, for starters,"[/i][/b][/font] Umbris replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, what does that guy mean?" Luisa said as she saw the darker-hair Mark look-alike pointing at him. "Mark, what's that guy's beef with you?"

"That's Mark's twin brother," Wildheart said to Luisa. "As for what his vendetta is with him, I doubt that they're going to tell us without tearing each other apart."

"You're probably right," admitted Luisa as she resumed recording the events unfolding around her.

"She's actually taking the time to record all of this?" blurted out Nat.

[i][b]"Well, she [/i]is[i] a reporter, after all,"[/b][/i] replied Naturia Beast.

"Well, yeah, but--" Nat began to say when Power Tool Dragon suddenly appeared right in front of them, just as Volcanic Doomfire, Red-Eyes B. Dragon and Trident Dragon appeared at the other exits. "This just gets even crazier by the second. I may as well give up trying to comprehend it all." With that, Nat plopped down to the ground and remained sitting there, his Naturia Beast shaking his head in embarrassment and confusion.

"I don't know about the rest of you," Wildheart spoke up, drawing his large sword from its sheath on his back, "but as an Elemental Hero, it's my sworn duty to see that justice prevails. The Capturer will have to go through me and Power Tool Dragon if she wants to leave with her skin, let alone Stardust Dragon." He took his place to the left of Power Tool Dragon, whilst Naturia Beast stood by the mechanical dragon's right.

Hearing Wildheart's declaration, Luisa blushed. "He's so cool," she said out loud to herself.

[color=blue]Mark chuckled and pulled out eight cards, "Come forth, Tiger King Dewloren, Dragons Trishula, Brionac, and Gungnir, Generals Raiho, Grunard, and Gantala, and Moon Dragon Inti!" As the eight ice themed Monsters appeared and surrounded the dome, the Dragons taking the air, while Dewloren and the Generals surrounded the track between each of Drake's Monsters, in case the Capturer was a freerunner, Mark's eyes and the back of his right palm glowed silver-white beneath his sunglasses and gloves, "Drake, you may not be able to forgive me for what I've done, god knows I can't, but I swear, I'm not going to fight you this time around."[/color]

The Capturer got off of her Duel Runner, which mysteriously disappeared once she started walking towards James, causing air to rush into the space where it was, and replied to James. [color=#800000]"James, we had an agreement. You lost, so you have to surrender your most prized card. A shame, really, since you just got off of the boat today."[/color] A strange bladed Duel Disk that looked like it could just as easily be used for battle as it could for dueling attached itself to her dragon's-head Wrist Dealer, complimenting her theme of crimson and black. [color=#800000]"Don't make me do something I would regret doing. I really don't want to have to fight again for what is now rightfully mine. Besides, I'm saving you the trouble of getting you into the mess I'm in."[/color] For some reason, she didn't pay attention at all to Drake, who was now in front of her, or the monsters surrounding her, and she just kept walking towards the two, as if they weren't there.

Aki whipped out a cell phone and called up someone, chatted for a few seconds, then hung up. [color=#FF1493]"Alright. We've got the entire evening together. Want me to get some pillows and blankets?"[/color]

((TFF, you can't steal the MAIN CHARACTER's freaking SIGNER DRAGON. WTF is wrong with you?! KNOCK IT OFF))

[color=red]Drake sighed and snapped his fingers, causing Volcanic Hammerer to appear behind the Capturer, knock her onto her face, and then proceed to plop all 200-300 some pounds of rock that is his body onto her, effectively pinning the girl in place so Drake could remove her Duel Disk and toss it upwards into Red-Eyes Wyvern's claws, "Now, as I was saying. Shut the f*ck up and decide whether you want to walk out of here, answer our questions, and then leave after getting expelled or fired, depending on whether you're a student or teacher, or whether you want one of my bigger beasts to flambe you, and then get dragged out of here, violently interrogated by yours truly, and then left to drown in the ocean." The Sixth Signer told her, "You may think these are all empty threats, but they're not. You won't be the first person I've killed just for pissing me off, and unless that brother of mine gets his frozen ass out of here before I'm done with you, you won't even be the last one today."[/color]

The Capturer finally noticed Drake, and just started laughing. [color=#800000]"It was just a simple request, that's all! Besides, I never said I was STEALING his Stardust Dragon! You simply assumed that I intended to keep it forever! I just need the card for a few hours at least, along with the other Signer Dragons. You see, there are events that have been set into motion that you will only comprehend when it is too late. I need the Signer Dragons for a ritual that will halt these events. That's why I have manipulated all of the Signers to be here at the same time as your new enemies. You really need to understand that things are happening that are much bigger than you can see right now. In fact, if I told you, you wouldn't even believe me, would you?"[/color]

James smiled as she said she wasn't planning on keeping them. "Now, why should we trust you? I'm guessing your the capturer which these rumors flying around the academy are about. None of them are good, by the way. According to them, you challenge students to duels and take there card after defeating them, like you are trying to do to me right now. I'm sure a one of a kind Stardust Dragon card would be worth millions on the black market, considering the deal with Yusei Fudo and the Fortune Cup many years back." He turned around as both Jasmine and Jack leaped out of the stands and stood behind him. "Now, give us one good reason for us to trust you, before he," pointing to Drake, "really does kill you, and don't think he won't."

The Capturer replied. [color=#800000]"The feeling of mistrust is mutual. I am just trying to save you all the trouble of pain and sorrow by doing your jobs for you so you can get on with your lives and not have to go through what your predecessors had to! All I want is a little co-operation, and you instead decide to threaten me with doing horrible things to my person, not even asking if that would even kill me or not! Do you think I WANTED to take all of those kids' cards?!? It was to lure you all here! I have spent the past year pulling strings to get you all here, and this is my payoff?!? That was a year of my life I just wasted!!! All for nothing!!! At this rate, I might as well just challenge our common enemies myself!!!"[/color]

[color=red]Drake sighed and slammed his single bladed Duel Disk onto the Capturer's helmet, "OK, so, your plan is to steal everyone's cards EXCEPT the eleven Signer Dragons?" Drake asked, holding up his own blank Synchro Monster, "Well, too bad. Your plan already failed because, even if you somehow manage to procure my Dragon, you still can't use his card because this is it." Hammerer grabbed Capturer by the helmet and lifted her face out of the dirt, so she could see Drake dangling the blank card in front of her face, "Now, third and final offer. Do you want to walk out of here without your Deck, Disk, or D Wheel, tell me, James, Blue Signer Whose Name Escapes Me, and Jasmine just what in the f*ck is going on, or do you want Hammerer to give you third degree burns throughout at least half of your body, then get interrogated and abused into telling us what's going on, and finally being dumped into the ocean to drown?" The masked Duelist felt her back heat up beneath Hammerer's body, "Ten seconds."[/color]

[color=green]"That would be nice." Elisa agreed, walking back to the ladder down, "M... maybe you should climb down first this time, though." She said, slightly embarrassed.[/color]

The Capturer replied, very confused. [color=#800000]"Eleven? There are only supposed to be six Signers active at any given time! At least, that's what my calculations were based on..."[/color] Sadly, that was her ten seconds.

Aki nodded and went down the ladder first. [color=#FF1493]"So, Elisa, what is your decision based on housing? Would you like to stay in my room, in the room next door with a shared bathroom, or another room? Your call."[/color] She reached the bottom and started walking to her room.

Meanwhile, the Blackhearts meeting was well underway in the main hall of what used to be the Obelisk Blue Girls' Dorm.

Alexander entered the arena through the "Power Tool Dragon" doorway, giving a polite "Pardon me" to Wildheart as he passed him.

"... and here comes the "Furry Professor"," Nat sighed out upon seeing Alex come in. "If I see a [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elephun"]flying elephant's head[/url] next, I'm calling it a night." Clearly, he was not into seeing a whole lot of strange stuff in one sitting.

[b][i]"Now[/i] really, [i]Nathaniel...,"[/i][/b] chided Naturia Beast.

"What's going on here?" Alexander asked whoever would answer him.

"The Capturer is here," Wildheart replied. "She defeated one of the Signers and is trying to acquire his Stardust Dragon for some "ritual"--"

"Hang on, hang on! Slow down, I just learned about the Signers a few minutes ago," Alex said. "And what's this about a ritual?"

"I'm not sure about that, myself," Wildheart admitted, "and at the rate things are going, I don't think we'll get a chance to find out." He then pointed toward the middle of the arena to where the Capturer and Drake were, with Volcanic Hammerer on top of the Capturer. "That man over there is about this close to killing her. Personally, I'm not comfortable about that, but I'm not ready to express sympathy for her either."

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"Something must be done, though!"[/i][/b][/font] Umbris urged as he materialized next to Alexander. [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"It may mean trouble for the Signers, but we cannot let that woman die!"[/i][/b][/font]

"... is that you, Umbris?" Wildheart slowly said in surprise at seeing the Pantail. "I thought you were--"

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][b][i]"I was, but that's not important right now. We have to stop him from killing her!"[/i][/b][/font]

[color=red]"Apparently, there aren't a lot of reliable people, so Crimson's started bringing out Blue Signers in addition to the Reds in case some of the Reds manage to resist fate or just don't half give a damn." He rolled up his sleeve to show his Body Mark, "Add the five Blues to the five Reds, plus whatever I am, and you get eleven Signers. Though we probably don't need three to kick your ass." As soon as he stopped talking, Hammerer's body started heating up and burning her through her gear, "I warned her." He told James, whistling for Vulcan to come over.[/color]

[color=green]"Y... you want me to move in with you?" Elisa asked her, more than a little shocked.[/color]

[color=blue]"There's really no chance of that." Mark told the new people, his eyes and hand still glowing silver-white, "Once that brother of mine gets it in his head to kill someone, there's really nothing you can do except buy a casket and find someone to officiate the funeral. Granted that since he's gonna drown this one, we probably won't need the former."[/color]

[color=orange]Rayos, meanwhile, seeing the small army of people at Power Tool's gate, decided that his services were better rendered at Red-Eyes' gate, as he was physically the weakest Monster present and thus the easiest target, if the Capturer managed to get free from Hammerer which looked... [i]highly unlikely, to say the least.[/i][/color]

The Capturer screamed out in agony as her clothes were set on fire, then herself. Strangely enough, her body started to lose color, becoming a metallic silver, and she melted into a puddle of this liquid metal beneath Hammerer.

Aki nodded. [color=#FF1493]"We had this discussion earlier, remember? I am willing to share my room with you, since your room was accidentally assigned to a storage room, but there is also the room next door to mine, which has a shared bathroom. Furthermore, I will let you have any room in here with any roommate or roommates you want if you don't want to sleep in my bed or next door."[/color]

Archived