Command Silencer

[center][i][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080130232125/yugioh/images/thumb/4/40/CommandSilencer-JP-Anime-DM.png/300px-CommandSilencer-JP-Anime-DM.png[/img]

Instant Magic

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and draw 1 card.[/i]

I'm sorry, but if it was released, it would be a staple[/center]

I like it. Negating a free attack + a free draw is pretty nice. It'd probably get nerfed somehow if it would get released. Something along the lines of "Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and draw 1 card. You cannot draw any cards the turn after this card was activated." I am assuming.

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1295665842' post='4949899']
As long as they don't release it as a monster compatible with Honest and Machine Duplication and give it a couple other effects that can save you someday...
[/quote]

You mean like something that totally does not exist? I'm sure it would not be called something along the lines of "Embodiment of a Technological Geographic Formation (Cyber Valley)" xD

Konami should print more cards like this.
KONAMI. EVERYONE NOW-A-DAYS RUNS ROYAL DECREE.
yet, we continue to get more pathetic Traps with a long and complicated version of "Negate the attack".
Seriously, the concept behind Command Silencer is amazing, yet, Konami just wont print it.

^ I think Yugi used once (During the Orichalcos Season) what seemed to be a Quick Play Spell Version of Magic Cylinder =D

And it would probably make it more fun if the Mirror Force Counterparts were Quick Plays instead of inferior Traps. For a change.

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1295672507' post='4950182']
^ I think Yugi used once (During the Orichalcos Season) what seemed to be a Quick Play Spell Version of Magic Cylinder =D
[/quote]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080523033137/yugioh/images/thumb/6/69/MirageTubePTDN-EN-C-1E.png/300px-MirageTubePTDN-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

Kaiba used this against Yugi, to stop Slifer from blasting his XYZ Dragon Cannon so he could inexplicably count it as 3 Tributes for Obelisk. And so began the episode long fight of them using effects to counter each other's god cards, making me wonder if they stacked their entire deck with such convenient effects.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1295673593' post='4950213']
Kaiba used this against Yugi, to stop Slifer from blasting his XYZ Dragon Cannon so he could inexplicably count it as 3 Tributes for Obelisk.
[/quote]

Kaiba used Matter Transporter to save Examine-Your-Zipper Dragon Cannon. He used Silencer when Slifer attacked Obelisk.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1295671871' post='4950165']
I only run this in decks that use Decree.(Provided, its a deck I made on DMG)
[/quote]
i use this on DMG for all my decks on DMG for draw power

Anyways useful card is useful and konami will not give it to us or if they do than they would most likely delete the draw 1 card part <.<

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1295685991' post='4950465']
DMG people really overrate this, it's not that good.
[/quote]
I don't know anybody on DMG who's not a noob who runs this. Aside from use in Decree decks. In all other cases, Book of Moon is usually better.

But yes, should be printed. We need more Quick-play attack-stoppers.

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1295711004' post='4951359']
I don't know anybody on DMG who's not a noob who runs this. Aside from use in Decree decks. In all other cases, Book of Moon is usually better.
[/quote]
Book of Moon [i]IS[/i] better.
And as you stated, people only really use this in decks that run Royal Decree.

Archived