{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='White Devil Daniela' timestamp='1297610244' post='5006649']
I might sound like a noob too. But the Gimp template and the Photoshop template look the same right?

Sorry is just that I am like a noob at this kinda thing.
[/quote]

They're meant to be identical. :)
GIMP is a free alternative to Photoshop if you dont have the $$$ [color="#696969"][s]or are against software piracy[/s][/color]. PSD can actually be used by GIMP too, but XCF is GIMP's native format, I think.

[quote name='-SJ-' timestamp='1297901656' post='5013080']
I downloaded it and my heart bursted in joy.
Thank you for this great archievement.
But I just wanted to ask, how do I make it a little smaller ?

Yours forever,
-Jasmin-
[/quote]

You're welcome :)
In photoshop, you can use the Image -> Image Size... command to make your card smaller: I'll recommend keeping the height 600-700 pixels to not lose much quality.
I usually merge all layers and reduce the size after the card is ready, but if you think that's annoying for every card you make you can also resize the template and save it with a different name for use later.

My exceed template:

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/054/8/9/exceed_monster_template____by_peetzaahhh2010-d3a8fgs.png[/img]

BAZOW!

YOU GUYS WANT IT!?

I'm willing to sell it... but for 100 points each... I made it in 2 days... from... SCRATCH! (official version is much larger)

I could've sworn PS could open .XCFs?

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to offer advice on Exceeds :)

They don't have such dark BG's, and I think you guys need to fix that. This is my template:

[IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/slifer909/EXCEED.png[/IMG]

This is about how dark you want it.

As far as your BGs, guys, a black one doesn't work.

The technically official BG is under Filter > Render > Clouds, which can be used to make any color combo depending on your primary and secondary colors (Color boxes at bottom).

That name box is really "flat". You should make the bevel/emboss on both sides of the box.

[color="#C0C0C0"][size="1"]Also, I'd prefer if you didn't sell something edited out of my template, but then that's your choice since I didn't say anything about this earlier. :/[/size][/color]

[quote name='-DG-' timestamp='1298523927' post='5030855']
I could've sworn PS could open .XCFs?If you guys don't mind, I'd like to offer advice on Exceeds :)They don't have such dark BG's, and I think you guys need to fix that. This is my template:[IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/slifer909/EXCEED.png[/IMG]This is about how dark you want it.As far as your BGs, guys, a black one doesn't work.The technically official BG is under Filter > Render > Clouds, which can be used to make any color combo depending on your primary and secondary colors (Color boxes at bottom).
[/quote]

damn you!

its good

[quote name='Phoenix19' timestamp='1298526016' post='5030930']
BT, stop ****ing claiming. You know full well that I made half of it. You made the BG and the name box. That's it.
[/quote]

actually I deleted what u did except Ranks

Archived