{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? That's kinda stupid. I bought it, payed for it, and am allowed to redistribute it through the terms on which you sold it to me. If people don't buy the XCF, it's because they've got PhotoShop. It's too annoying to transfer text layers between the two, so people wouldn't buy the PSD for GIMP.

[quote name='Juan The Dragon Master' timestamp='1301531534' post='5101427']
How?
[/quote]

This is how you use it in PS:

[quote]You just need basic knowledge of photoshop to use it.
Open photoshop, click File->Open and choose the template PSD.

To edit~
Name: click on the name layer in the layers panel, choose text tool (the "[T]" icon) and click on the card name in the window. then type the new name
Circulation, Set ID, Password, Type, Effect, ATK,DEF also follow the same procedure.
Level: Open the level layer group by clicking on the arrow next to the Layer Group. Then disable the level layers you don't want by clicking on their eye icons. If a layer doesn't have the icon, it won't be seen. e.g. If I want LV4, I will remove the eye icons from LV5,LV6,LV7...LV11
Picture: Paste the picture onto the template, press Ctrl+T to resize it to fit insize the frame box exactly, then click on any tool on the tool bar and make your choice at the dialog box that appears.
Holo sticker: Use the eye icons to enable the sticker you want and disable the other(s)[/quote]

@FF Fan: That's weird, the links seem fine to me. I'll try to upload them again.

[b][color="#8B0000"][size="4"][font="Lucida Console"]>> Does anyone want a feature update? I can take requests for adding something new to the template because I do have some free time.[/font][/size][/color][/b]

[quote name='Juan The Dragon Master' timestamp='1301544696' post='5101972']
problem is... I own a mac computer
[/quote]
It doesn't matter what kind of computer you own, as long as you have the program (Photoshop or GIMP) installed. If you don't have either, download GIMP, which is free.

I really don't know how I can help you, can you state what error it was?

If it was "font not found" or something similar, PS will replace the text with some default font. Then you can manually change it to matrix :)

Also,

[color="#8B0000"][font="Lucida Console"][b]>> I NEED HOLO SHEETS GUYS.
PLEASE PROVIDE IF U HAVE ANY[/b][/font][/color]

Archived