{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Phoenix: Link please...
[b]edit2:[/b] ...Well that is not my exceed template?

@gokuthepower: Welcome to the forum! That card's really good, I'm going to add it to the examples if you don't mind :)

[b]edit:[/b] lol, You made a typo. Effe[b]c[/b]t
[b]edit2:[/b] I noticed people are using the old text layer for Types, try the new one, it looks closer to the original.

Um...just wondering - is anyone else having a little issue with the text for this on GIMP?
I've had a slight problem with it for a while, but it's not too big of a deal. However, whenever i try to edit text (for the Card Name or Set ID), it would magically shrink in size the moment I edit it....
Any thoughts?

@BT: It's Stone Serif ITC, DL given in the first post. Thanks to LiAM for suggesting it in the real thread.
He actually gave it as a free alternative to Matrix but I noticed the real cards use Stone Serif in certain parts: [i]Type, [Spell/Trap Card], Normal Card Lores, Circulation, Creator and Set ID[/i].

[quote name='Gnm Industries' timestamp='1300404770' post='5079738']
I dont understand. I am portuguese, then, I dont know what is a Templte. Explain Please

sorry, a template
[/quote]

Do you know Adobe Photoshop or GIMP? They are computer image editing programs. My "template" is a file that can be used in these programs. You can make your own cards in great quality! You will need a little knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or GIMP to use my template.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1300419004' post='5080250']
Um...just wondering - is anyone else having a little issue with the text for this on GIMP?
I've had a slight problem with it for a while, but it's not too big of a deal. However, whenever i try to edit text (for the Card Name or Set ID), it would magically shrink in size the moment I edit it....
Any thoughts?
[/quote]

thats.... odd

[quote name='.:Dark Magician:.' timestamp='1300468204' post='5080889']
I bet you get these a 100 times from noobs like me.

When I open the template I only see the Exceed Card. I dont see the other card templates
[/quote]

The other layers are hidden. lol
It starts with exceed because The exceed template involves several layers. You'll have to hide all of them (they have 'exceed' in their name, then change the font color for text fields back to black. Then go down to the Card type layer group and unhide the layer for type of card you want.

In photoshop, layers are hidden/unhidden by clicking on the eye icon on the left side of the layer name :)

[quote name='Touma' timestamp='1300508661' post='5082340']Well, it's been years since I used GIMP so idk.
[/quote]

oh, ok

[quote name='≈ƒizz≈' timestamp='1300519633' post='5082478']
This is one of the best templates and its free!!!! I will post a card soon !!!!! :)
[/quote]

I agree... but I hate him for doing an Exceed Template >.>

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1300538780' post='5082659']
I agree... but I hate him for doing an Exceed Template >.>
[/quote]

Just take it as a challenge to make yours better than mine ;)

It wasn't really that much use making that template because when Exceeds are released there will be readymade HD card pictures from which I'll rip a new template and we won't have to draw the stars and meteors and ranks and everything.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1300419004' post='5080250']
Any thoughts?
[/quote]

GIMP was auto-switching the font to Times New Roman because you lack the necessary font files.

Archived