{HD} Cards: Over 1,000 downloads! Thank YOU!

Judαs

[quote name='Touma' timestamp='1300545913' post='5082780']
Just take it as a challenge to make yours better than mine ;) It wasn't really that much use making that template because when Exceeds are released there will be readymade HD card pictures from which I'll rip a new template and we won't have to draw the stars and meteors and ranks and everything.
[/quote]

I think I may have [s]not[/s] succeeded
I completely edited the stars cause apparently a much better are was shown... an official card...
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/078/f/6/exceed_template_version_6_by_peetzaahhh2010-d3bz1zg.png[/img]
still using your stickers, attr, borders (but borders edited)

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1300557946' post='5083158']
GIMP was auto-switching the font to Times New Roman because you lack the necessary font files.
[/quote]

Oh, thnx for explanation... he was confusing >.>

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Phoenix19' timestamp='1300572528' post='5083570']
No, to print.

It depends on what sort of paper you use. My friend uses thicker paper, and that works fine, but it's a bit LQ. I use regular 4x6 inch photo paper, and it turned out great. So ultimately, the price is what you pay for paper/ink.
[/quote]
Could you be more specific. How much did it cost you last time? How many cards did you print and did you print from your own printer or did you go somewhere like Fedex?

[b]@BattleDuelist:[/b]

[quote name=Touma]You just need basic knowledge of photoshop to use it.

To edit~
Name: click on the name layer in the layers panel, choose text tool (the "[T]" icon) and click on the card name in the window. then type the new name
Circulation, Set ID, Password, Type, Effect, ATK,DEF also follow the same procedure.
Level: Open the level layer group by clicking on the arrow next to the Layer Group. Then disable the level layers you don't want by clicking on their eye icons. If a layer doesn't have the icon, it won't be seen. e.g. If I want LV4, I will remove the eye icons from LV5,LV6,LV7...LV11
Picture: Paste the picture onto the template, press Ctrl+T to resize it to fit insize the frame box exactly, then click on any tool on the tool bar and make your choice at the dialog box that appears.
Holo sticker: Use the eye icons to enable the sticker you want and disable the other(s)
[/quote]
So I've added another custom edit by Deathly Fiend of YMC. thanx :) Check first post

Also, [b]@BT[/b] and [b]@Phoenix19[/b]: If you have customized my template and it is included in the first post, please post image examples of the edited features and I'll add them as examples.

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1300578353' post='5083726']
Could you be more specific. How much did it cost you last time? How many cards did you print and did you print from your own printer or did you go somewhere like Fedex?
[/quote]
the cost for printing them depends entirely on the current cost of stuff where you live.. (cost for ink, paper, etc.) it'd probably end up cheaper using your own printer if your printing a good amount cards or want to print more later..

I don't know if this was already asked/fixed, but I would appreciate if someone could look at this problem :)

I use the GIMP version of the template and never had problems with monsters (examples can be found [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/236550-spoons-single-pop-culture-character-collection-sspccc/"]here[/url]). However, I recently tried to make a Spell Card with it, but the picture didn't want to show up :( I copypasta'd it like usual, in the layer "picture", but it was somehow hidden behind stuff I couldn't move or make invisible.

Then, I had another, minor issue, which just annoys me a little. If you look at the cards above (in the link), you'll see that there is a very small border of something on the far left of the picture, on each and every card I made with it. I don't know how it ended up there, but it's just so annoying I can't get it out of my head.

Help plx :x?

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1300721501' post='5087325']
I don't know if this was already asked/fixed, but I would appreciate if someone could look at this problem :)

[b]ok, since i developed the XCF conversion[/b]

I use the GIMP version of the template and never had problems with monsters (examples can be found [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/236550-spoons-single-pop-culture-character-collection-sspccc/"]here[/url]). However, I recently tried to make a Spell Card with it, but the picture didn't want to show up

[b]hmmm.... odd... let me check[/b]

:( I copypasta'd it like usual, in the layer "picture", but it was somehow hidden behind stuff I couldn't move or make invisible.

[b]still strange... i'll look on it[/b]
[hr]
[b]ok, i checked, but it works for me... mine has a layer call 'image' behind everything...[/b]

Then, I had another, minor issue, which just annoys me a little. If you look at the cards above (in the link), you'll see that there is a very small border of something on the far left of the picture, on each and every card I made with it. I don't know how it ended up there, but it's just so annoying I can't get it out of my head.

[b]well, that doesnt happen to me either...

hmm... oh, I see the problem.. its because the gold border.... [s]you can just remove that...[/s] [s]ITS TOUMA'S FAULT (probably)[/s] its on the .PSD too[/b]

[/quote]

[quote name='Touma' timestamp='1300673152' post='5086642']
Also, [b]@BT[/b] and [b]@Phoenix19[/b]: If you have customized my template and it is included in the first post, please post image examples of the edited features and I'll add them as examples.

[b]wait, what u mean? My Exceed is mine... if you mean, like Japanese[i]?[/i] here's the .XCF's:
English:
[url="http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3487/glacierterror.png"][img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3487/glacierterror.png[/img][/url]
Japanese:
[url=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1194/glacierterrorjp.png][img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/1194/glacierterrorjp.png[/img][/url]

click on card to see large/original image...[/b][/quote]

However, thats exclusively mine and Phoenix's...

The one out there dont have DUEL TERMINAL and says KAZUKI TAKAHASHI in english

and the fonts and sizes are fixed in the exclusive one

Well, if it's not a common problem, I'll do the thing I should've done before even asking such stupid questions: Re-downloading it <_<
I'll report if it works, thanks for looking into it though.

Edit: The download for the Spell/Trap Template seems busted... maybe you want to look into that as well? :unsure:

strange... then again i did post it... I'll check..

http://www.mediafire.com/?7kow04e91bofmpx

Hey Touma

the Exceed in Phoenix's Jap is mine O.o... well my old one... PHOENIX! I TOLD U NOT TO INCLUDE IT! YOU PAYED FOR THAT! (ish)

BTW IT IS OLD SO OK...

SINCE I UPDATED IT.... PHOENIX DO NOT PUT IT IN A TEMPLATE LINK!!!

remember I DID THAT EXCEED TEMPLATE o.o

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1300740342' post='5087929']
strange... then again i did post it... I'll check..

http://www.mediafire.com/?7kow04e91bofmpx[/quote]
Worked... for whatever reason :lol: Here's a Rep for your effort (Action failed because of my giving attitude... so yeah, tomorrow :P)
But I ran into a problem there as well... this time, it's the upper boarder, the background shines through there :(

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1300741174' post='5087982']
Worked... for whatever reason :lol: Here's a Rep for your effort [b]YAY[/b] (Action failed because of my giving attitude... so yeah, tomorrow :P) [b]DAMN[/b]
But I ran into a problem there as well... this time, it's the upper boarder, the background shines through there :( [b]WHAT!?[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1300721501' post='5087325']

[/quote]

Yes, that was a minor fault with the gold thing which I hadn't noticed earlier ( :P sorry ) but it has been fixed in v1.3, so if someone can port it to GIMP it'd be cool.

What you can do is make a 1px gold line right of the left border of the gold frame to cover up the 'leaking' background picture of Judgement Dragon.

btw your cards are amazing d-(^_^)-b

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1300733582' post='5087692']
[/quote]

I'll add the picture of the japanese card, thanks :)

[b]Edit:[/b] also I don't really get what you want me to do about the exceed thingy so can you please rephrase yourself
[b]Edit2:[/b] I changed the first post saying Phoenix19's template contains your exceed, if that's good enough

[quote name='Mr.Awesome Man' timestamp='1300747023' post='5088182']
I meant it won't download, but I will keep triing.
[/quote]

I don't get you, is the download link broken?

[quote name='Touma' timestamp='1300786228' post='5089127']
Yes, that was a minor fault with the gold thing which I hadn't noticed earlier ( :P sorry ) but it has been fixed in v1.3, so if someone can port it to GIMP it'd be cool.

What you can do is make a 1px gold line right of the left border of the gold frame to cover up the 'leaking' background picture of Judgement Dragon.[/quote]
Thanks, will try that for the time being :)

[quote]btw your cards are amazing d-(^_^)-b[/quote]
If you want, you can put them up as "Other's Examples" on the front page ;)

[quote name='Touma' timestamp='1300786228' post='5089127']

I'll add the picture of the japanese card, thanks :)
[b]
np[/b]

[b]Edit:[/b] also I don't really get what you want me to do about the exceed thingy so can you please rephrase yourself
[b]Edit2:[/b] I changed the first post saying Phoenix19's template contains your exceed, if that's good enough

[b]Rephrase: You know I was selling a Exceed Template right? For 200 pts... Phoenix baught it and placed it in the Jap Template.... however... That is My Exceed... So, can I request you take down teh edited English Monster Card with the exceed because its unfair to have it here when others pay... and I wish to request that Touma would download Phoenix's template and remove the Exceed and re-upload[/b]

[/quote]

[b]@Spoon[/b], thank you, I was going to ask you to anyway :D

[color="#8B0000"][font="Lucida Console"]>> SPOON'S SET HAS BEEN ADDED TO OTHERS' EXAMPLES.
[/font][/color]
[b]@BT[/b]: Instead of that, I'll just take down that link for now and let's wait till Phoenix comes online himself. I don't want to tamper with his file.

Archived