• Last Reply

[quote name='RadioKirby' timestamp='1298688729' post='5034888']
I lol'd at Armory Arm's chant.
[/quote]

That was what I was going for. :P

[quote name='GenexAllyRemote' timestamp='1298689578' post='5034941']
Multiples of synchros might help.
[/quote]

No space, so it's unfortunately not possible. Besides, I rarely ever need 'em.

[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1298690309' post='5034982']
wtf we should playtest more.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Do you see space for me to test Duality in the build I currently have posted? The posted build tested rather well. It also tested well with 2 Upstarts, but the BTHs were better, since it helps with the vulnerability issue. That leaves me without knowing where to test Duality now. :/

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1298690314' post='5034983']
Wait, just looked again...you totally need to adapt the line in my sig for the SSD chant.
[/quote]

I see that line in your sig... But my mind draws a blank on how to alter it into a chant. I'll think of something.

Are there any bad ones in the bunch?

[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1298691871' post='5035073']
Just do the fix Olly/Loki/Placido/Fable/Kiryu/Qal'at/Guardian Eatos/countless multiple accounts posted.

Wanna YVD? My connection might be a bit spotty if we do.
[/quote]

That fix was what I eventually added as Upstart, then replaced with Bottomless. So I should replace Bottomless, then?

YVD would be rather convenient for testing right now.

After the test, during which Duality was not drawn, yet the deck ran fine... Need I say more?

I'll be testing 3 Maps and Terraforming over Bottomless and... the Rai-Ohs, due to lack of anything else I can remove safely (RobotBowtie's suggestion). Both Bottomless and Rai-Oh were quite nice in here, though. But the Maps are needed because I go through my Junk Boxes like nothing.

BUMP

Tested with Maps and with Rai-Ohs. Terraforming was unnecessary, but rather nice. However, with the little space I have, it's just a luxury.

Rai-Oh was good in every sense except for the fact that it stops Remoten's effect. However, it shouldn't matter much against better opponents, since I probably won't get the opportunity to keep Rai-Oh out for long.

Map was generally good. I need more revival than Reborn and 3 Junk Box, Maps give me that.

The problem here is that [b]neither sucked[/b]. Map is good for the deck, but Rai-Oh helps against several decktypes a lot.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1299259468' post='5050509']
If they are both equally good then keep which ever takes the less space. I'm leaning towards Rai-Oh myself, he stops most decks and causes them to waste something.

Although I could be underestimating Map.
[/quote]
Map has actually always been amazing in here, especially because I run though my revival like water.

If I'm not dropping the Rai-Ohs, I still want to find space for 3 Maps.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1299263417' post='5050580']
Chants for Armory Arm and SSD - pure goddamn win :D Especially that SSD uses our club's motto ;)
[/quote]

It was specifically requested that I do that with Shooting Nexus Dragon's chant.

At this point, chant-wise, I just need to reword RDA's, Hyper Librarian's, and the end of Formula Synchron's chant (as well as actually making ones for Barkion and TRA) and I'm done.

[quote name='RobotBowtieOfDestruction' timestamp='1299444600' post='5056113']
-2 Warning
-2 Bottomless
-1 Reasoning
+2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
+3 Morphtronic Map

Test it.

Also, Trishula?
[/quote]

I'll try it, but why 7 Tools?

Also, I don't think I can pull LV9 often enough (aside from triple Remoten) to justify Trishula. If I did, I would've already squeezed in a Mist Wurm before Trish was announced.

But I guess I could add one for the sake of completeness. Then again, I'd try to shove Ally of Justice Decisive Armor and T.G. Halberd Cannon if I truly wanted completeness. There's just not enough room...

[quote name='Battlestorm' timestamp='1299446345' post='5056216']
Ceasefire?
[/quote]

No.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1299453245' post='5056492']
I'll try it, but why 7 Tools?

Also, I don't think I can pull LV9 often enough (aside from triple Remoten) to justify Trishula. If I did, I would've already squeezed in a Mist Wurm before Trish was announced.

But I guess I could add one for the sake of completeness. Then again, I'd try to shove Ally of Justice Decisive Armor and T.G. Halberd Cannon if I truly wanted completeness. There's just not enough room...
[/quote]
Mirror Force, Solemn, Torrential, Solemn, etc. You're playing an OTK. It's necessary.

Hmmmmmmm. ok

I'm seeing Vacuumen around a lot. Should I test it?

[quote name='Battlestorm' timestamp='1299454361' post='5056537']
lol. i was just shot down. with the constant use of warning and the ability of your deck to spam monsters. you can easily rack up 1500-2000 damage and since people play warning at 2 judgment and seven tools they will take alot of damage
[/quote]

Right now, it's hard enough winning without making the use of random burn like that.

But I could always test it if you can find space. I'm literally willing to test anything non-ridiculous if people can find me the deck slots.

[quote name='Batteryman B)' timestamp='1299502800' post='5057705']
Mirror Force, Solemn, Torrential, Solemn, etc. You're playing an OTK. It's necessary.
[/quote]

I guess that makes sense, but aren't you axing my defenses a bit too much there? After those cuts, I only have Book, Mirror, Bind and TT for defense...

In any case, I'll see how it goes as soon as I can yank myself away from Pokemon Black.

Tested Seven Tools. It was good, but I had fewer ways to deal with opposing monsters. Map was as good as expected.

So I need to bring back 2 between Warning and Bottomless. Doing some quick checking here:

My cards that require LP payment are, at the most:

2 Warnings
2 Seven Tools
1 Judgment

The problem here being that one of the Warnings will become dead automatically if at least one isn't used before paying for Judgment. The way my calculations see it, I have to use both of them before Judgment, or one becomes dead. That said, not only was that problem there before Seven Tools was added, but chances are that I won't draw all 5 of them in the same duel anyways. Still, 2 Warning + 2 Seven Tools is 6000 LP by themselves, but my duels usually end fast enough for me to not draw into them. But it still bugs me how little damage I can afford to take if I don't want dead draws, unless the opponent runs Upstarts.

So, should I be trying to find 2 slots for a Warning and a Bottomless or 2 Warnings? Also, where can I fit them in? That is what I must figure out next before finalizing the addition of Seven Tools.

Red Nova Dragon's chant has been updated. So now, in order, the references are being made to:

[spoiler=Obscure References in the Chants]
[list]
[*]Guardian Flonne's introduction in the first Disgaea game
[*]Its own effect
[*]Pokemon
[*]Its own attribute, and its effect
[*]Colossal Arm OTK
[*]Deck Building
[*]NO CHANT YET
[*]The internet
[*]My surname
[*]Its summoning conditions, along with Keima's catchphrase in The World God Only Knows
[*]Several 5Ds memes
[*]Its own attribute, the rest refers to nothing in particular
[*]Albireo's name's origin from Negima!, along with Negima! itself
[*]NO CHANT YET
[*]Its summoning conditions and YGO Abridged
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Archived