Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

[i]This is an [i]F.A.R.[/i] Production[/i]
((Main Role-Play Thread can be found [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/241122-kingdom-hearts-reversedrewake/"]here[/url]))

[spoiler=Forward]
[center][i]Forward[/i][/center]

Last year, I personally counted around 15 to 30 Role-Plays, Fan-Fics, Polls, Clubs & Organizations, and Discussions across the various fourms here on YCM regarding all things Kingdom Hearts. Last year I joined YCM for the first on February 3rd 2010. The reason I joined YCM was just to make cards, however after I was browsing the fourms, I came across the fan-fic fourms, made my first fan-fic (not very successful BTW), and eventually made my onto the Role-play fourms. From there, I made 1 great friend who seen I was capable as a "[i]Story-Teller[/i]." As a "[i]Story-Teller[/i]" I personally enjoy making up stories, short or long stories, drama or romance, after being told "Your starting to shape up to be more than a rookie," this encouraged me. Afterword, I ran into another person whom I became friends with, after I joined his role-play. However, his role-play died after people had stop posting (which of course is pretty common. Am I right?). His roleplay was the 3rd role-play I actually joined, but was the first role-play that I actually participated in. So, after after making two new friends, I later approached them, and asked them if they would want to help me on a project.

This [i]Project[/i], is more than a Role-Play. This is story that is something done by 3 fan of the series, who came together and said "Hey! Let's make this more than a Fan-Fic! Let's make this the next "installment" of the series!"
Our goal was simple from the start; Originallity. Let's make this story good enough, that even Sqaure Enix, and Tetsuya Nomura would like this, and even make a game out of it. No more of "Roxas's lover," or "Riku's Nobody!" Let's make this story better than all other fan-fics out there. Let's make this it's '[i]own and uniuqe[/i]' story!
Of course, only having 3 people work on something that could be enjoyed by everyone was something that was down-right impossible. Of course we were going to make mistakes [size="1"](IT WAS ALL M.I.'S FAULT!!!)[/size], of course we were going to make people mad [size="1"](notably ourselves)[/size], AND OF COURSE WE WERE GOING TO SCREW UP!!! [size="1"](I blame mainly my peers)[/size]. So we recruited some people to help us. The 4th edition to the team made the planning a lot easier [size="1"](and gave me white hair some nights)[/size], and more productive. If it weren't for him, this would've been delayed for about another month or so. Then of course, we have the last member who happened to join us at the last minute. He didin't do much, but his presence deffinately gave me enough good vibes to keep going. So he can't go unpreciated.

[center][u][b]Closing Comments[/b][/u][/center]

This Kingdom Hearts role-play is something that will have to be improved over time. Unfortunately, there was some serious tension in our planning team that force me to launch this project before it was even done. Personally I don't blame the tension. I just blame the amount of CRAZY and AWESOME ideas we all had [size="1"](TSA, you take all the blame here)[/size]. So with my closing statements comming to it's end. The only thing I will say, is that this Role-Play is only a prototype. It's only to [i]Rewake[/i] our ambitions, and our goals to make a better installments for the fans of this ludacris series. In time, and in the near future, we will launch another Kingdom Hearts role-play that will be better than this one.

In short, this role-play is just a test-run and wish to see how well it pleases the general public. If you hate it like hell, or just want it to be destroyed. I will personally [size="1"](punish the team for not doing a better job)[/size] destory this eye-sore piece of crap, and will do a better job at making a new one.

[center][i]"This Fan-Fic is for Fans...By Fans"[/i]
~Unknown Writer~

-END-[/center]
[/spoiler]

These are the guys who brought you this Role-play. They are not what you would call "Co-Owners" or "Co-Moderaters". These guys are the ones who brought you this Role-Play. It was not a single one-man mission, it was a Team-work, and required the group to help makes this a prototype. So don't just thank me [size="1"](although I did all, if not most of the work...kinda,sorta,would've...)[/size], thank these guys as well:

Staff:
[u]Frybread002[/u] (Did all the work)

[u]TheFinalFan[/u] (Just complained and whine/Had provided us with great character apps, but we could not use them in this version. So thank him for the apps. )

[u]Merciful Iliaster[/u] (Was the man/boy-man who was the one with the original idea, and if he didn't give me the okay to use it. Then we wouldn't have been here. You can thank him for the plot)

[u]The Swift Assaulter[/u] (Literally ruined the game for me, and is facing my scorn. He also was the one who -without his help - actually got this prototype moving. He was the one who came with most of the great ideas and scenario planning.)

[u]Allesk[/u] (Joined us at the last minute so that urks me, but his presence of "helping" us is greatly appreaciated)

[center]Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i][/center]

[spoiler=Plot]
[spoiler=XIII(13)/Revisioned]
[i]Centuries have passed since the '[i]Door[/i]' was last opened, and peace reigned supreme, and many remained Asleep and Dreamt...However...Like all Dreams, the Dreamer must awake eventually...When they wake...The Darkness in the Hearts of many begun to stir...The '[i]Doors[/i]' opening once more to the 'Heart of All Worlds,' is being
connected in a Code...

The mysterious Organization who's only connections are to those who are of Naught, and the Anagram "X..."

The army of Darkness have risen in number, and feed on the Darkness of others.

The 'Key' appears once more, in the hands of many, and band together to fight off the beings of Naught, and Darkness.

Shall the door to the 'Heart of All Worlds' open, or shall it remain close...War is the only answer of what appears on the Dusk Horizon. Will the Twilight, Dawn, Light, or Darkness, win in this bitter struggle...Or...The Void...? The only answer left when all is gone...Void...

"Nothing" even lasts forever when it enters the world of Void of those who return to REVERSED their mistakes...To those return to '[i]rewake...[/i]'[/i] [center]"[i]Nothing is Eternal[/i]"
~[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/237717-the-last-reportremembrancefuturusraining-memories/#entry4964472"]Unknown Keyblader[/url]~[/center]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]
[spoiler=Rules: Basic]
1. All YCM rules apply
2. All Advance Rules Role-Play rules apply
3. "This is WWWAAAAYYYY after Sora's time."

4. Alright, TSA already made the mistake of doing this time and had to pay for it severly. But under no circumstances, and I mean UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES that you spoil anything from future Kingdom Hearts games. You can't spoil Birth by Sleep, Re:Coded, or anything like that. If you even break this rule, you'll either be kicked from the role-play altogether, or you'll be suspended from 1 to 2 weeks (I will highly enforce this rule, and will tolerate anything like it. I know I may be sounding a bit unfair, but this is not just for me but for the rest of the people who had never played these games.)

5. Pretty much the same rule, if you're going to hint at any games by my guest, but do not break rule # 4
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Rules: Advanced]
These are the rules that I wanna implement for the sake of Kingdom Hearts being a RATED E+ game:

1. Keep are swear words to a minium, if not, don't say them at all (besides, Kingdom Hearts is a kids game)
2. The only words that I will deem acceptable are "Damn" "Bastard" and "Hell." But if you can, try to use some creative words such as "Dang" "Punk" or "Heck"
3. I can, and will tolorate swearing (even the major ones). But please, I want to make this friendly too everyone.
4. This rule can be a bit tricky. But during the planning, we agreed that we don't want any characters who are related to the series, or are already introduced. (Example, you can't be Sora, Sora's offspring, Roxas's lover, Donald Duck, Cloud, or Micky Mouse) Your characters must be original, and creative. Sure they can be from a book or video game (highly encouraged by my btw), but they just can't be related to characters from Kingdom Hearts itself.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules: Other]
And these are rules that I wanna put in just because I'm not a fan of this particular series:

1. Just because I'm not a fan of this particular series, if you say this phrase "I hate the Final Fantasy series" or somthing like "I wish the Final Fantasy series would just die!!!" I'll give you a Postive Rep upon you characer applications.
2. But if you say this phrase "I love the Final Fanasty series" or somthing like "I wish the Final Fantasy series would just keep comming up with more games!!" I'll give you a either a Negative Rep, or Neutural Rep. Depending on your response, and upon your character application.
3. Don't believe me, try me.
4. Same rules apply if you something about the Dynasty Warriors series (or anything else related to Dynasty Warriors)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=These rules are here-by enforce, reinforce, and sponsered by...]
[spoiler=This Guy...]
[img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7052/0265jg.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=And this guy...]
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/116/8/7/Hiruma_Yoichi_by_YoshikoFuru.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=App]
[spoiler=Complete Being Apps]
[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: Yes or No?
[[b]If Yes[/b]: What Show/book is he/she/it from?]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Weapon(s)[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]World of Origin:[/b]
[b]Proof of Existence[/b] The "Proof of Existence" is what makes your character...your character. Kinda hard to explain, but it's something that best describes him/her. It could be a piece of poetry, or a song. Or something you've just completely made up.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nobody App]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Original Name:[/b]
[b]Age of Existence[/b]:
[b]Original Age[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Weapon(s)[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[b]Title[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Element[/b]:
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Heartless App]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Original Name[/b]:
[b]Age of Existence[/b]:
[b]Original's Age[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: (Optional)
[spoiler=Deimon Devil Bats]
An elite special division of Heartless who rank the top of top among the Heartless army. Each Heartless represents one of the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins"]Seven Deadly Sins[/url]. Here's the list:

[b]Pride[/b]/[i]Superbia[/i]
[b]Envy[/b]/[i]Invidia[/i]
[b]Wrath[/b]/[i]Ira[/i]
[b]Sloth[/b]/[i]Acedia[/i]
[b]Greed[/b]/[i]Avaritia[/i]
[b]Gluttony[/b]/[i]Gula[/i]
[b]Lust[/b]/[i]Luxuria[/i]

*Side Note*
In terms rank, Pride(Superbia) is the highest rank and is top dog, then next is Envy(Invidia), then Wrath(Ira), and so-on and such.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Absent Silhouette App]
Simply select a character from the original games and then give me a GOOD reason why he/she/it would even appear as an Absent Silhouette....by PM.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My Apps]
[spoiler=Complete Being App]
[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: No

[b]Username[/b]: Frybread002
[b]Name[/b]: Akira Sasdisme Runner (real name is Sadisme, but had it changed)
[b]Age[/b]: 15
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Appearance[/b]: Aside from his picture, his right arm was actually destroyed in a fight, so now a prosthetic (an artificial arm created by either plastic, metal, or any other type of material) replaces it. So far, it continues to bother due to the pain of still not breaking it in (or getting used to it)
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/009/b/9/akira_runner_colored_by_apacheburger002-d36tarn.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon[/b]:
Nameless: A reversed blade/hybrid of a knife and dagger that is not capable of killing. Capable of many and extraordinary feats. (has no official name and consists of a "Sharpen" and "Dull" blades. It should be noted, that depending on the persona of it's user, Nameless can kill)
-Blaed+Dol (Blade+Dull): When Namless is separated at will, it grants Akira the ability to wield two different knives
-Blaed=The sharpened part of Nameless. Capable of killing and peirce any armor. No matter how tought it is.
-Dol=The blunted end of Nameless. Cannot kill, making it only useful to parry an attack using it's sides, and to hit the opponent.
[spoiler=Kingdom Ruination]
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/007/7/b/soul_calibur_keyblade_by_suburbbum.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: Very respectful, and considerate. Although a little bit naïve, he knows his place before speaking, and almost and always treat somebody with the utmost respect. Never leaving anybody behind, and has them on the foremost in his thoughts, you can count on him as a true friend.
[b]Bio[/b]: As a boy, his village was attacked by the local regime out of political fear of Sadisme. He was born as a “Weapon,” a person stronger than the rest , and if he were to grow older he would be considered dangerous by the government.
When the attack was over, Sadisme was only 6 years old and was in serious condition. His older cousin Rey (Mist) took him to the nearest city, and had him treated. Protected by his older cousin Rey, Sadisme’s name was changed to Akira. Over the years, Akira grew older, lost some friends and made some mistakes. All this while wondering with only one goal. His goal, was to find his missing Memories that he lost when his village was attacked.
When he recovered them however, the truth behind them were so great that he caused his entire home world to grieve and suffer. In the end, the Darkness came for him and several days later…His home was covered in Darkness…

He finds himself in Twilight Town losing his memories once again, and searches for the friends he had lost.
[b]World of Origin:[/b] Inu (literally translate into “Dog”)
[spoiler=[b]Proof of Existence[/b] ]

[i] "I found this on the back side of this page. I'm not sure if it's a song or a poem, but it's really catchy...as if...I can relate too it..."[/i]

[center]Title: Raining Memories[/center]

[i][center]Verse 1:

As I look into this reflection of me....
I can see years worth of experiences....
Of Anger, and Hate, through Love and to Joy....
Through Light, and through Darkness,
and the Twilight in between....

As I come across this fork in the road....
I must make a choice in my life....
A choice that could affect me for the rest of my life.....
A choice that could scar me for the rest of my life....

Chorus 1:

And these!!!
Are my!!!

And this are my Memories!!!
And they’re Raining Down on Me!!!

And these!!!
Are my!!!

And these are my Memories!!!
And they’re Drenching Me Wet!!!

Verse 2:

As I come across this field of souls....
I find one bending towards my direction....
I grab it by the neck, and pulled till it gave in....
There I realize what I been missing....

As I come across this fork in the road....
I must make a choice in my life....
A choice that could affect those around me....
A choice that could scar those around me....

Chorus 2:

And these!!!
Are my!!!

And they're Raining Down on Me!!!

And these!!!
Are my!!!

And they're Drenching Me Wet!!!

Chorus 3:

And these are my Memories,
and they're Raining Down on Me.

And these are my Memories,
And they're Drenching Me Wet.

And....These....
Are.....My....

And these!!!
Are Your!!!

And these are Your Memories!!!
And they're Raining Down on You!!!

And These!!!
Are Your!!!

And these are Your memories!!!
And they're Drenching You Wet!![/center][/i][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nobody App]
[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: Yes
[[b]If Yes[/b]: Samurai Warriors 3]

[b]Name[/b]: Toraxko (You pronounce it as Toh-Rah-ko)
[b]Original Name[/b]: Kotora Fuma
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: Unknown
[b]Original Age[/b]: Unknown, but probably 30 years old
[b]Appearance[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance 1]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916172946/dynastywarriors/images/archive/2/20/20090920003709%21A-fuuma.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance 2]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100210161427/dynastywarriors/images/3/37/Kotaro-sw3-art.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon[/b]:
[spoiler=Demon Claws]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/dynastywarriors/images/f/f3/Kotaro-sw2weapon3.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: Loathing the idea of peace and order, he is more than willing to tip the scales towards anarchy for his enjoyment. Confident in his view of life, he finds others to be amusing pawns in his twisted doctrine of chaos and is fascinated with death. He can tolerate serving under another if he feels it is needed, but he rarely stays completely loyal to his master. Astute and cynical, he has deadpan humor while he derides other people's hopes and dreams. Though his ability for waging carnage may earn him respect, his methods are often considered to be inexplicable nonsense to all but him. Unlike his fellow collogues, he is depicted as a dreamlike, supernatural entity of questionable origin.
[b]Bio[/b]: Kotarō is the wild card in the series who strives to perpetuate endless chaos. Nothing else is known...
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Title[/b]: The Wind of Chaos
[b]Rank[/b]: IV (No. 4)
[b]Element[/b]: Wind
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Heartless App]

[b]Username[/b]:Frybread002
[b]Name[/b]: “Oni”
[b]Original Name[/b]: Hanzo Hattori
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: Around 40 years
[b]Original Age[/b]: About 28
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Appearance 1]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100210155433/dynastywarriors/images/5/58/Hanzo-sw3-art.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance 2]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916172402/dynastywarriors/images/archive/4/4d/20090920004559%21A-hattori.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b] A taciturn and composed individual who is thoroughly concerned with fulfilling his missions. A capable and perceptive individual of his profession, he is willing to follow any of his master's orders. His personal reasons for being loyal to his master is never fully explained, but his devotion is unquestionable. Although he tries to appear as an emotionless spirit, he occasionally lets his feelings emerge through subtle gestures and quips to his enemies, revealing shreds of self-confidence and cockiness
[b]Bio[/b]: A stoic enigma who desires for his master to rule...
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[spoiler=Shadow Fang]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090429033704/dynastywarriors/images/4/41/Hanzo-sw2weapon3.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Hanzo-The Demon Ninja of Pride...He will make sure that his master's every wish to bear fruit... Also the highest rank within the Devil Bats [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Characters]
This part of the apps, is just to keep large scale organizations organized (I.E. Organization XIII). Not for individual characters (sorry, kinda took me awhile to think of)
[spoiler=Organization XIII]
[spoiler=I. Leader of Organization XIII: Rxadr (Merciful Iliaster)]

[b]Username[/b]: Merciful Iliaster
[b]Name[/b]: Rxadr
[b]Original Name[/b]: Dark
[b]Original Age[/b]: 43
[spoiler=Appearance: Wears the Organization Cloak]
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/036/7/4/Black_Magician_Lineart_Colored_by_Invaderserebii.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon(s)[/b]: Ethereal Staff (See in Appearance)
[b]Personality[/b]: Although being the leader of Organization XIII, and despite not having a heart, she appears to be kindhearted, or at least tries to be. She pretends to care for all members of the Organization, and even those sacrificed for their goals. However, if the time should come, she would strip away everything she had ever had purely for Kingdom Hearts, for her desire for a Heart is all that drives her.
[b]Bio[/b]: Number I, and the leader of Organization XIII. She was the Nobody of a powerful female magician. When becoming a Nobody, she wandered around for years, searching for answers, but then she learned of an organization from many years ago, called Organization XIII, a group of Nobodies whose goal was to gain Kingdom Hearts. She then decided to form a new Organization XIII, all to gain the one thing all Nobodies wanted: Kingdom Hearts. Her drive and her ambition for Kingdom Hearts is so great, that she can almost feel it.
[b]Title[/b]: The Master of the In-Between
[b]Rank[/b]: I
[b]Element[/b]: Nothing
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=II. Akurix (Magnet Soldier)]
[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: Nah.

[b]Username[/b]: Magnet Soldier
[b]Name[/b]: Akurix
[b]Original Name[/b]: Kurai Aruji
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: 22 years
[b]Original Age[/b]: 14
[b]Appearance[/b]: [spoiler=Image][IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/Lonesome_warrior.jpg[/IMG]
Has normal Org. XIII Clothing with a large sheath for his swords.[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon[/b]: Twin Samurai Blades in pic. His fists/feet
[b]Personality[/b]: Despite his looks, Akurix is one of the most mature members of Org. XIII. He is quiet and calm a lot of the time, usually just sitting in his room staring out of the window. He is the second oldest Nobody, as shown by his rank, but no-one ever takes notice of that, as he looks like the youngest of the Organisation. He rarely voices his opinion, usually just nodding along to what others say without really taking note of it, and is thought of as the least trustworthy of the whole Organisation. His main goal is to be free. He wants nothing more than to sit on a ledge somewhere, alone, and contemplate the world, while surrounded by peace and quiet. However, he will do as he is bidden, without retort.
[b]Bio[/b]: Kurai was a apprentice Samurai and Keyblade warrior, believe to be destined to weild a Keyblade. He was trained for many years under the best teachers to become the ultimate warrior against the hordes of Heartless, but to no avail. He became a dangerous warrior, but no matter how hard he tried, he could not summon a Keyblade.
During an Invasion on his home world by the Heartless, he was on the front lines. He was attacking, but was so caught up in the moment he failed to hear the call to retreat, and was soon over whelmed by the hordes of Heartless, and became one of them.
His nobody appeared in the fighting stance he had been in during the battle, and would have cut off the head of the formor No. 8, had he been armed. He was recognised instantly as a natural warrior, and with him already being in Human form he was instantly awarded No.13. After 20 years, 11 members before him have died, and he is now the 2nd oldest member of Org.13, although it doesn't show. New members have always noticed he looks very young, but the ones that mentioned it haven't lasted long.
[b]Other[/b]: Fastest known Nobody. In charge of Samurai Nobodies. He is the only known member of Org. XIII that doesn't Summon his weapons straight to his hands, though he is able to.
[b]Title[/b]: The Distorted Blur
[b]Rank[/b]: II
[b]Element[/b]: Space
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=III. Nervarx (Christian Exodia)]

[i]He's been eliminated:
Joining the Organization to retrieve what he lost, he was the one of many members who joined the Organization. But "Wanting" to serve a greater cause, he'd was branded a traitor by the Wind and ultimately destroyed by his own Explosion of reasoning..[/i]

[b]Username[/b]: Christian Exodia
[b]Name[/b]: Nevarx
[b]Original Name[/b]: Raven Cardinal
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: 5 years
[b]Original Age[/b]: 19
[b]Appearance[/b]: [spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://bishounen.animehq.hu/Loveless/anime/a4.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon[/b]: [spoiler=Stolen Gales]
[img]http://www.liberty-bell.jp/~cyonchon/goods/images/ist2_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: He is a quiet man, with an almost permanent smirk on his face. His old sense of adventure and riding the wind is gone, but left a man of many tastes, of useful values. Though he does have a quiet rage exerted in battle, he is usually with a cocky grin to hide it. He never refuses a challenge, and with any pride, does it. He never shirks on his work, but he is always on his feet. He acts just as he has eyes in the back of his head, and he always uses them.
[b]Bio[/b]: Until 5 years ago, none of the past of him is important. He was a confident man, always scouring whatever world he pleased. He was at the mercy of the wind. He fought many a battle, and he grew a reputation. He got cockier and cockier, and was later defeated. This let down eventually started to drain his heart, until he was left as a nobody. He started wondering and wandering, throughout the worlds he once visited, looking for an answer. That came as the Organization, which he later thought about, and because their newest member.
[b]Title[/b]: The Stopped Clock
[b]Rank[/b]: III
[b]Element[/b]: Time
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=IV. [s]Toraxko[/s] (Frybread002 AKA Me)]

[i]He's been eleminated:
Joining only those whoever strove to create Chaos, the Wind obediently followed it's master...Joining the Organization to feel joy in the Chaos, the Wind spoke many words of Malice and brought everyone down; comrade and enemy alike. But when that hammer came full circle, he was destroyed when another showed him the TRUE meaning of Malice[/i]

[b]Name[/b]: Toraxko (You pronounce it as Toh-Rah-ko)
[b]Original Name[/b]: Kotora Fuma
[b]Original Age[/b]: Unknown, but probably 30 years old
[b]Appearance[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance 1]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916172946/dynastywarriors/images/archive/2/20/20090920003709%21A-fuuma.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance 2]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100210161427/dynastywarriors/images/3/37/Kotaro-sw3-art.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon[/b]:
[spoiler=Demon Claws]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/dynastywarriors/images/f/f3/Kotaro-sw2weapon3.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: Loathing the idea of peace and order, he is more than willing to tip the scales towards anarchy for his enjoyment. Confident in his view of life, he finds others to be amusing pawns in his twisted doctrine of chaos and is fascinated with death. He can tolerate serving under another if he feels it is needed, but he rarely stays completely loyal to his master. Astute and cynical, he has deadpan humor while he derides other people's hopes and dreams. Though his ability for waging carnage may earn him respect, his methods are often considered to be inexplicable nonsense to all but him. Unlike his fellow collogues, he is depicted as a dreamlike, supernatural entity of questionable origin.
[b]Bio[/b]: Kotarō is the wild card in the series who strives to perpetuate endless chaos. Nothing else is known...
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Title[/b]: The Wind of Chaos
[b]Rank[/b]: IV (No. 4)
[b]Element[/b]: Wind
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=V. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=VI. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=VII. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=VIII. [s]Lominax[/s] (TheFinalFan)]

[i]Seeing how he can better the Organization...The Divine Tacticitian has defected and hopes he can bring peace to the Worlds...[/i]

[b]Username[/b]: TheFinalFan
[b]Name[/b]: Lominax
[b]Original Name[/b]: Malion
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: A very, VERY long time
[b]Original Age[/b]: 26
[b]Title[/b]: The Divine Tactician
[b]Rank[/b]: Number VIII, Lord of Castle Oblivion, and Commander of the Fleet
[b]Element[/b]: Holy
[b]Appearance[/b]: A man in his mid-20s with close-cut, yet slightly spiky jade-green hair, red eyes hidden behind half-moon glasses, a bit of a goatee, and a slightly lanky build. He has an air ouf authority to him, and just his very British tone, which sounds similar to Ringo Starr crossed with Tim Curry minus 20 years, is reassuring. He is usually accompanied by at least one of his Seraphs, his combination subordinate Nobodies/interchangeable weapons.
Personality: Calm and collected, Lominax rarely looses his cool. He is very charismatic, having high hopes and big dreams for those under his command. He is also a tactical genius, as well as a whiz at any strategy-based game. He loves puzzles, and enjoys solving them in his free time. He seems inconsiderate, almost abusive, towards his Seraphs, but he's actually just putting on an act to maintain his imposing figure, and he truly cares about his charges.
Bio: Long ago, Lominax used to be Malion, a toymaker from Radiant Garden. He fell in love with a young maiden named Latea, and they quickly bonded, until the Heartless came, and consumed Malion. Talea was able to escape to Traverse Town, which Malion had no idea of.
This drove Malion, now Lominax, Malion's Nobody, almost to the brink of insanity, until one day, he sensed her in Traverse Town, and was able to reunite with his love for a few short weeks, until a Heartless ripped out her heart.
As she was slowly being turned into a Heartless, Lominax was able to give some of his pure willpower to Latea, turning into his weapon, a.k.a. the first Seraph.
Lominax traveled from world to world, watching as the Heartless slowly consumed the universe, until he found Castle Oblivion, a safe haven from the Heartless, which he became Lord of. Eventually, the Organization approached him to join them, which he accepted, but lately he has grown distant from the Organization, who simply see him as a tool to help them open Kingdom Hearts.
[b]Weapons[/b]: His Seraphs. His 7 subordinate Nobodies (He technically has 8, but one of them has been captured by the Heartless) can be synchronized to him, and transform into an angelic-looking Battle Mode. Each one has a different specialty in battle, though Lominax can't really fight himself...
[spoiler=List of Seraphs]
Talexa (Formerly Latea) - Temperance (VIII-α) - The primary, and original, Seraph. Talexa is a powerful member of the Seraphs, slicing through Heartless with her battle form's Light Blades. She seems very emotionless and robotic, but is really quite caring for her team.
Luxul (Formerly Lulu) - Chastity (VIII-β) - The most magically-adept of the Seraphs. Luxul finds her current position quite ironic, since she used to play with dolls, and use them as weapons, only to become the equivalent of both a weapon and a doll herself.
Shialaxe (Formerly Ashelia) - Charity (VIII-γ) - While not the most powerful of the Seraphs, Shialaxe still has a vital role on them team as a healer. She is quite friendly and outgoing as opposed to the other Seraphs.
Lopenex (Formerly Penelo) - Diligence (VIII-δ) - The swiftest of the Seraphs. Lopenex enjoys her battle mode due to her speed and flying ability. She also prefers to charge head-first into battle.
Stixusiq (Formerly Quistis) - Humility (VIII-ε) - The Seraphs' resident loner. Stixusiq enjoys researching Heartless, and exploiting their weaknesses accordingly.
Graxten (Formerly Garnet) - Patience (VIII-ζ) - The defender of the Seraphs. Graxten stays near Lominax, protecting him and her "sisters" from her enemies. Graxten is surprisingly mischievous,
Reclixa (formerly Claire) - Justice (Formerly Kindness) (VIII-η) - The former Seraph of Kindness, Reclixa was captured by Heartless, and is now held prisoner by the Heartless. She is a capable fighter, but is very cold towards others, even though she really has a very short fuse.
Xersha (Formerly Serah) - Kindness (VIII-θ) - The newest member of the Seraphs, replacing the missing Reclixa, her elder biological sister. Xersha is surprisingly a very good fighter, quickly adding some offensive power to the Seraphs. She is caring and innocent, yet somewhat hot-headed, like her sister.
[/spoiler]
[b]Other[/b]: Each of the Seraphs is their own character.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=IX. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=X. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=XI. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=XII. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=XIII. Empty]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[b]Pride[/b]/[i]Superbia[/i] =Hanzo [i]"Oni"[/i] Hattori (Frybread002 AKA Me)]

[b]Username[/b]:Frybread002
[b]Name[/b]: “Oni”
[b]Original Name[/b]: Hanzo Hattori
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: Around 40 years
[b]Original Age[/b]: About 28
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[spoiler=Appearance 1]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100210155433/dynastywarriors/images/5/58/Hanzo-sw3-art.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance 2]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916172402/dynastywarriors/images/archive/4/4d/20090920004559%21A-hattori.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b] A taciturn and composed individual who is thoroughly concerned with fulfilling his missions. A capable and perceptive individual of his profession, he is willing to follow any of his master's orders. His personal reasons for being loyal to his master is never fully explained, but his devotion is unquestionable. Although he tries to appear as an emotionless spirit, he occasionally lets his feelings emerge through subtle gestures and quips to his enemies, revealing shreds of self-confidence and cockiness
[b]Bio[/b]: A stoic enigma who desires for his master to rule...
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[spoiler=Shadow Fang]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090429033704/dynastywarriors/images/4/41/Hanzo-sw2weapon3.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Deimon Devil Bats[/b]
Hanzo-The Demon Ninja of Pride...He will make sure that his master's every wish to bear fruit... Also the highest rank within the Devil Bats
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Envy[/b]/[i]Invidia[/i] =Selina (Magnet Soldier)]
[b]Pop Culture?:[/b] Nope

[b]Username:[/b] Magnet Soldier
[b]Name:[/b] Selina
[b]Original Name:[/b] Alice Sheiv
[b]Age of Existence:[/b] 15
[b]Original's Age:[/b] 22
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/Lunar_Shinobi/Rp%20pics/AnimeGirl120-goth.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Selina is Sadistic and Cruel, toturing and killing subordinates just for straying a step from her orders, such as injuring a captive when she neverr told them to. She takes no notice of those below her in rank, barely listening unless it interests her. She will rarely show emotion, believing it to be unimportant, making her the most hated of all the Heartless leaders, especially among the Nobodies.
[b]Bio:[/b] Not much is known about Alice's life, as she wandered about the uninhabited Traverse Town for many Years, along and unnoticed, before being absorbed by her own feeling of hopelessness. She is now one of the most powerful Heartless, though is not very liked by the rest of the heartless. Her motives are unknown, but it is presumed because of her Personality that she wants Power and Control.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A large knife strapped to her back. Whatever weapon her opponent uses(See below)
[b]Other:[/b] Selina has a strange power which is one of the reasons she is Invidia. She can copy any power and/or weapon she see's, and has named her power 'Envy'.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Wrath[/b]/[i]Ira[/i] =Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Sloth[/b]/[i]Acedia[/i] =Zar (Merciful Iliaster)]
Username: Merciful Iliaster
Name: Zar
Original Name: Ra
Age of Existence: 20
Original's Age: o_0
Appearance:
[spoiler=Normal Appearance]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/132/6/5/Heartless_Zexion___KH_by_neofox.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Appearance]
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/333/0/d/Heartless__Dancing_Jester_by_LonnKev.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Forced Fighting Appearance]
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/005/8/1/The_Reaver_Heartless_by_MrHide_Patten.png[/img]
[spoiler=True Divine Appearance Which will only shown in glimpses and flashbacks, because he cannot access this anymore]
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/102/b/3/heraldic_giratina_by_kimbo_demonica-d3dj5od.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Extremely tired and complains. All the time. He would also scold his opponent a lot. He groans a lot too.
Bio: A Heartless with unimaginably high power. Whatever he was as a Somebody, he wasn't a human. He seemed to have no Nobody counterpart. Maybe he was a god who descended into his world only to be consumed by Heartless while there. Maybe he was part of a special race of sapiens who only had Hearts and Souls. Or maybe his Soul and Body weren't as strong as his unimaginably powerful Heart, and they only turned into a weak Dusk. He has extremely high power, and yet he's simply too tired and lazy to do it. His tiredness and laziness holds him back from doing anything useful at all, and he probably wouldn't fight seriously even when his existence is on the line. Maybe his tiredness and laziness would soon, or has already, increased to the point of him being simply [i]incapable[/i] of fighting seriously. But even so, the power he drags along with him in his laziness is enough for him to be a powerful opponent.
Weapons: N/A
Other: [b]HE'S A FREAKING GOD! RUN FOR YOUR. . .[/b] Oh wait, he can't access his god-like powers anymore. Too bad.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Greed[/b]/[i]Avaritia[/i] =Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Gluttony[/b]/[i]Gula[/i] =Empty]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Lust[/b]/[i]Luxuria[/i] =Empty]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Extra's]
Just too keep some people here interested, I'll be adding some additional infomation just for fun, such as drawings I'll be doing for people who don't have a drawing for their characters. So far, since this is the only product that is technically "finished," it's the only part I actually put up. Hope you guys enjoy.

[spoiler=The Last Report...]

To view the rest of the [i]Reports[/i], follow this [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/237717-the-last-reportthe-value-of-a-lie/page__pid__5034169#entry5034169"]link[/url]. These are only the [i]Original Four[/i].

[spoiler=XIII (13)]
Centuries have passed since the '[i]Door[/i]' was last opened, and peace reigned supreme, and many remained Asleep and Dreamt...However...Like all Dreams, the Dreamer must awake eventually...When they wake...The Darkness in the Hearts of many begun to stir...The '[i]Doors[/i]' opening once more to the 'Heart of All Worlds,' is being
connected in a Code...

The mysterious Organization who's only connections are to those who are of Naught, and the Anagram "X..."

The army of Darkness have risen in number, and feed on the Darkness of others.

The 'Key' appears once more, in the hands of many, and band together to fight off the beings of Naught, and Darkness.

Shall the door to the 'Heart of All Worlds' open, or shall it remain close...War is the only answer of what appears on the Dusk Horizon. Will the Twilight, Dawn, Light, or Darkness, win in this bitter struggle...Or...The Void...? The only answer left when all is gone...Void...

"Nothing" even lasts forever when it enters the world of Void of those who return to REVERSED their mistakes...To those return to '[i]rewake...[/i]'
[center]"[i]Nothing is Eternal[/i]"
~Unknown Keyblader~[/center]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kingdom Come]
"A [i]Key[/i] that rivals the Light AND Dark? At first, I thought it was impossible, but now, it make sense. Why? It's simple. This is a Keyblade that is neither composed of Light OR Dark. However, what I want to know is where Does it '[i]Exist[/i]?' In the Twilight in between? The Void where nothing lies? Or is it just a Keyblade that is worthless?

Despite these bothersome questions, I don't think my very [i]Will to Exist [/i]will let me rest in peace, untill I find out what kind of '[i]Key[/i]' this is. If anything, all of the research, and testing I've done...Well, the only conclussion I can make, is that this Keyblade is only suitable to a individual who has a too...Unfortunately, no one has seen this [i]Key[/i], so this is only an interpretation, and I will not bother myself for writing down who can wield...I can only wonder "what", and "how" it looks like!!!

~Side Note~
Before I end this report, I think I shall name this 'Key' that cannot lock, or unlock 'Doors,' nor can it bring 'Destruction and Ruin' like it's counter-part brethen, the Kingdom Key. It can only defend and prosper So the appropriate name would be '[url="http://apacheburger002.deviantart.com/#/d38ft45"]Kingdom Come[/url].'
[center]"[i]The Divine Tactician[/i]"
[i]~Unknown Toymaker~[/i][/center]
[spoiler=End]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/030/a/6/last_report___kingdom_come_by_apacheburger002-d38ft45.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reborn/Rebirth ]
The thought of [i]immortality[/i] is a prize and a treasure that all men seek…To live forever and not have to face the consequences of disease or aging. No fool alive would pass this offer. But what happens when you do gain immortality?

I lost all joy in existing, so all I do now in my despair is reminisce of what I lost, and pray to a god I don't believe in. Whoever does acquire it, is a bigger fool than the fool following such a dream. I will personally scorn all those who made the same mistake like me and my [i]XII[/i] colleuges. To undo our [i]sins[/i], we banded together to find what we lost.

I personally do not hold it against them for wanting to acquire this '[i]sin[/i]', for I myself have once sought it. However, like all fantasies, they’re only a fantasy…

On my home world, my country’s name literally translated into ‘[i]Dog[/i].’ why? I don’t know, but just like any other [i]kingdom[/i] that sought domination, we waged war…’Devil Dogs’ or ‘Dogs of the Military’ were our names. And I - Being the strongest soldier to ever live, sought my well-earned immortality. Why? What country would not pass up their finest soldier to live [i]enternally[/i]?

Unfortunately, a evil spirit whom we call [i]Sūtaḫ[/i] (or Sēt) gave me an offer;

I give him my body as a host to manifest himself, and in return, I’ll become a GOD. I was a fool to pass this up. However, I was decieved. On the field of battle, I was slain, and my Heart, was what would live forever, not my body. It only became an [i]empty vessel[/i]…

Everything else after that, I forgot...I just remember wandering aimlessly...With no reason to '[i]be[/i]' in this Dark Abyss...
It was not until long after a young boy found me. In my loneliness, I ran after him.

This was the first time that I actually felt alone, and sought the attention of others. 'War is Hell.' A commonly overused phrase, but a world truth. If you to ever find yourself on the frontlines of battle, you can never forget the faces of anguish, and pain as they fall to the ground lifeless. After all the years of war, I never felt any regret, remorse, rage, hate, sorrow, joy, or love. I made myself forget them on the battlefield. Despite all the friends I've lost. I never waved my sword in vengeance. Instead, I'd just left them there. For these emotions would hinder me useless...

I asked for his name, and all he said was "[i]All there ever is of what's left of me[/i]." I was baffled, for not once, had I ever met a boy - No...A "mere child" for that matter - who instilled fear in me. But at the same time, he filled that [i]'emptiness[/i]' that I felt in my chest.

This was the same feeling my colleagues and I felt, and we fought hard for a goal that will make us [i]Rest is Peace[/i]...

However, my fellow brethren became blinded in our goals, and thus...A discord began. What happens when we recover what we lost!? What will happen to Sūtaḫ when I recover my existence!? What will happen to me!? And when we do get it back, what then!? Were we purposely aware of the facts when we became immortal!?!?!

After a grueling fight, I defected to our natural born enemy. If my [i]Body[/i] is an empty shell, my [i]Will[/i] an God, than my [i]Heart[/i] is my enemy! I will not be an puppet to his sadistic games!! I may no longer exist!! But my WILL shall not die!!!

"I Destory!!! Therefore I AM!!"

[center]"[i]Life is temorary,
But the Heart is eternal[/i]"
~Unknown Warrior~[/center]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Remnant]
[spoiler=Reminisce ]
"[s][i]Kaza[/i][/s]" gave me this journal to keep track of my travels...before she was captured... But I still don't know how to write, but I try anyway, but mabye I should sumarize everything before I got this journal. My name is [u][b] - REAL NAME INTERPETED, PROCEEDING ONTO SEQUENCE -[/b][/u] "[s][i]Sadis[/i][/s]" [i]Runner[/i], I am from one of the local indigounes tribes, but I don't know what is called,because of the surgery that saved my life when I was about 7 years old, wiped my memory clean. The person who was staying with me was [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] . I think he would be considered my caretaker, but he died when I was 10, because of me... I got us in trouble, and [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] had to pay for it. His punishment was death, and I was the one who had to do it. When he died, his last wish was "[i]Never forget who you are, and where you come from[/i]." Which is an problem, because I have no memory. The world that I grew up in was very harsh to me, because of "[i]Who I am, and where I came from[/i]." So I was lost in blind rage, and almost killed myself over it when I was 12. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Which was a good thing, because a little while later, I joined the military, and because of it, I made a few friends, [i]Kaza[/i] and [s][i]Don[/i][/s].

[size="1"][i]*Side Note* Incase I may forget, Journal Entry 1, or Day 1, tells everything that happends before I gotten this journal. Hopefully this doesn't get me confussed[/i].[/size]

~Day 7~
[s][i]Don[/i][/s]...Curse you!! Why did you defected!? It's been nearly an year! And [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] is still worried. He knew about [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s]'s feelings!
~Day 25~
Today...Well I was still never sure about these kind of days, but apparently today's my "[i]Birth-Day[/i]", and [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] even gave me a new jacket! She told me that I'm...15 I think, and she looked happy, but I can easilly tell she's worried about [s][i]Don[/i][/s].
~Day 79~
I'm not sure if the enemy is playing tricks on me, but they said that [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] fell into an Coma...and I think I know why. [s][i]Don[/i][/s], I'll never forgive you!
~Day 100~
Finally! Pprogress on [s][i]Don[/i][/s]'s whereabouts. This time, I'll make him pay!!!

~Day 103~
The infomation that was giving to us was an set-up, and we were ambushed, but we made it out. I feel like an idiot...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reminiscence]

~Day 179~
What? He's back!!

~Day 180~
He's back, and I guess it was all a ploy to get [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] back from the enemy, but was unsuccesfull. But still!! It wasn't worth making [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s] worry like that!! I'll make him pay with his life!!

~Day 185~
I guess [s][i]Don[/i][/s]'s going back into enemy hands, to try to get back [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s], and spy on the enemy...he said that if we meet in battle, "[i]Don't hold back[/i]." Grr...That jerk.

~Day 200~
"[i]Remnant[/i]" A person who has passed, but is [i]reincarnated[/i] back into our world. Because of it, people call them "[i]Remnants[/i]" for the fact that that person is only [i]mere fragments of his original self[/i], and the [i]Remnant may have that person looks, or personality[/i]. That's what my teacher said to me, [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE. POSSIBLE NAME MEANS '[i]GREAT FOOL[/i][/b][/u]'...hmm...now that I think of it, I never mentioned him in previous entries, so I think I'll do it today. [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE[/b][/u] is an travelling monk, who happends to like playing with kids, and because of it, he normally forgets to beg. Now he also enjoys story-telling, and so whenver he travels, he tells one of his stories to whoever wants to hear it. The funny thing is, [b][u]NAME ERASED FROM MEMORY[/u][/b] was actually a student of his, and was travelling with him!! But when he got home, [u][b]CANNOT TRANSLATE[/b][/u] says that he changed. Not just his habits (and I was told he was an hard worker! But last time I check, he was lazy.), but also his mood, apparently, he's been thinking of things outside of his home. When I get back, I gotta pay my respects to his grave.

~215~
Today in battle in battle, we faced an unknown foe, but the force was small, but we had to take of them anyway. But funny thing is, I met an enemy who seemed just like me. He said his name was "[s][i]Akiro[/i][/s]."

~Day 299~
[u][b]MISSING MEMORY, CANNOT DECODE. PROCEEDING ONTO DECODING[/b][/u]. A-K-I-R-A. That's how you s...sp-sp-spelll - [i][b]VIRUS FOUND! CANNOT ENCODE INTO COMPRESSED FILE WITHOUT HARMING SECURITY. MUST SKIP MEMORY SEQUENCE[/b][/i]...but that kid [u][b]MUST SKIP MEMORY SEQUENCE[/b][/u] A-K-I-R-O. [u][b]VIRUS CONTAINED, AND DELETED. RETURNING EN-ROUTE MEMORY BANK[/b][/u] He said that he know's what everything about my past, but how!! The catch was that I have to join his army, called Eighty-Eight (88). But in these past months, Eighty-Eight has proven itself an threat to the world of [u][b]CLASSIFIED INFOMATION. CANNOT REVEAL LOCATION[/b][/u]. My home. So we have to destroy them. Honestly, I'm tempted to join...but I don't know...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reminiscenct]
~Day 335~
Arrrgghhh!!! I don't know anymore!! I don't know what to beleive in anymore!! At first I thought I was just an kid who lost his memories, but I found out that "[s][i]Akiro[/i][/s]" [b][u]MEMORY MUST BE SKIPPED. OVERLOADED INFOMATION [/u][/b]Remnant. I don't like looking back, but I guess that both of us couldn't [i]exist[/i], and one had to give. [s][i]Akiro[/i][/s] told me his reason for joining Eighty-Eight. It was to find me, and make sure that [i]HE existed, not me[/i]. *Sigh* ..I don't... I don't know if I can take it... My head feels like it's about to explode...

~Day 349~
My body is tired, and so is my mind...I think it's because of [s][i]Akiro[/i][/s], after what he told me, I've been so tired lately. But I can't let it bother me, because there's an battle comming up with [u][b]LOCATION CLASSIFIED[/b][/u], and I been put in charge of the first wave...I wonder if I'll see [s][i]Kaza[/i][/s].

~Day 355~
I've encountered [s][i]Don[/i][/s] today, and he wanted to know why I defected. His defection was a ploy to save the person who we'd both cared about. My defection was to find out who I was. When [s][i]Don[/i][/s] first defected, I wanted to kill him so badly, but he did out of "[i]Love[/i]", while I did mine out of "[i]Greed[/i]." God I hate myself.

~Day 356~
The final battle with [u][b]LOCATION CLASSIFIED[/b][/u]...All this time, my very [i]Existence[/i] has meant something. It wasn't part of [i]Faith[/i], or [i]Destiny[/i], it was out of [i]Pure Luck[/i]. I wanna back up for a moment. When I born, it was with the.....I'll just skip that part. But as I was saying, when I was born, I was born an "[i]Weapon[/i]". A person who is born "[i]stronger[/i]" than the other people, and becuase of it, it caused many other countries to fight over me. But not just me, other people who are born [i]just like me[/i], and that was also Eighty-Eight's goal as well. And when I did join, I found out "[i]Who I was, and Where I came from[/i]." But in a way, I didn't care, since after a couple of years, I came to find my own saying [u][b]-MISSING MEMORY, CANNOT DECODE -[/b][/u] But now that has wavered, because when I did find out, I was mad, and my [i]existence[/i] was highly valued by everyone. But now I'm at risk of losing my [i]memories[/i], because I have to make a choice. [i]A choice that could Affect me, and those around me. A choice that could Scar me, and those around me. [/i]But this choice, I just can't back out, since everyone's [i]existence [/i]depends on it, but there's my old promise. Apparently before I lost my [i]memories[/i], I wanted to do something that was so important, it'll make everyone happy. But when I finnaly could do something, it's going to change the lives of the friends that I made back in Inu...

~Day 358~
...I don't know what to do...I'm [i]scared[/i]...And today's battle will make me choose what I'll have to do...Now that I think of it, today's [i]storm[/i], and it kind of matches the moment. But this storm is very strange than the others...But I all know, this is the last entry. For everything.

[center][i]I'll Never Forget Who I Am! And What I Stand For!"
Unknown Remnant[/i][/center]

~END~
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Power]
[center]I am the manifestation of non-existence,
given life by both the [i]Keys[/i] from the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness...[/center]

What is Life? What is existence? What is true nothingness?

These questions have been said within myself since the day I was given some intelligence by the very [i]Heart of All Worlds[/i]. For many days I have been spoken to about these [i]Keys[/i].

I originally had no knowledge of them, but they are now of great use to me...

Bearers of these weapons have done my objective for me, and know not of it, but rather, believe in an objective that will save all of the worlds that their Hearts are [i]connected[/i] to.

I feel no emotions, yet I believe I must have emotions to truly feel whole, as though I can actually exist.

I shall obtain my goal, and unlock the [i]Heart of All Worlds[/i], not only for to feel whole and to have emotions, but to have the ultimate power and knowledge to dominate all worlds and make them one again.

This will end with my victory over all who dare stand before me and my goal of becoming one with existence.

[center][i]I was born by sleep.
I shall be a whole being.[/i]
~Unknown Being~[/center][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=L'armure qui s'élève à lui-même (the title is in French) {Artwork}]
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/140/a/5/this_time_in_black_and_white_by_apacheburger002-d3gtxri.jpg[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]A heavy hearted spirit who wanders endlessly to find a purpose in life. Who will travel - no matter how far the distance - to find what "Purpose."[/font]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Spartan919' timestamp='1298740242' post='5036242']
Reserve please.
[/quote]

Uhh...Umm...Yeah...You're not really clear on that "Reserve" part, so I have no idea what your reserving. A Organization XIII spot? Deimon Devil Bat spot? If anything, I did seen some role-plays where people couldn't get a spot in because people reserved them and didn't make a app. With that being said, I can only reserve your spot for 2 to 3 days at the most.

Pop Culture: If you count it from my Fan fic, then yes. If not then No.
Book: If you count it, "Kingdom Hearts - The Final Mix"

Username: Chaos Sonic
Name: Shio
[spoiler=Appearance: (The brown haired one in the front)][img]http://www.netcomics.com/forum/data/1216142216_anime_boys%5B1%5D.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapon: Divine Remnant][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/083/6/7/Sora__s_New_Keyblade_by_suburbbum.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: Shio has a strong heart and a strong will. He cares for his friends and would do anything for them...even give his own life to protect them. When he gets corrected or is wrong about something, he'll use one of two methods; sarcasm and his hot-headed temper. Though in his spirit and heart, there is a craving for an adventure...a chance to want to leave the islands and go somewhere else.
Bio: Shio is a normal teenage boy, with his normal problems. Mainly his one problem is that he is tired of just staying on the islands. Well, that all goes away when his best friend, Ryuusaki, is swallowed by the darkness. When the heartless attacked his islands, his heart showed him the path he must walk...giving him control of the Divine Remnant Keyblade. With this Shio's journey began, he had traveled to different worlds, thanks to a Gummi Ship given to him by an unknown person. Through his adventures, his even met a young girl his age, named Yenna, who he is starting to care about. With the Wayfinder she gave him, he knows he'll always return back to her. Right now he has returned to Destiny Islands, to make sure everyone is alright and not being overrun by Heartless or Nobodies. Though he still searches for his friend, he feels in his heart that something terrible will happen soon.
World of Origin: Destiny Islands
Proof of Existence:
[spoiler=KH - The Final Mix (My Fan Fic) Opening Poem][i]Across the skies, through space and time
Is a heartfelt wish, that’s yours and mine.
We should never lose sight of what’s precious to us…
to you and me.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[size="1"]Can't believe I'm saying this...but[/size] "I hate the Final Fantasy series1" DX

[quote name='Spartan919' timestamp='1298756293' post='5036696']
Okay, well, I'll apply soon, and I don't really know what I want to apply as.
[/quote]
hahahahha, don't sweat it man. Although this is only a prototype, so anything you don't like for now, we can change it later for the "Finished" product. Just read the rules, and just be creative.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1298767694' post='5037027']
Finally, Fry!!! XD

Reserve me a Completed Being App, por favor!!
[/quote]
Sure! Anytime friend, although I'm going to have to apply the same rules to you. I can only reserve the spot for about 3 days, due to the fact that somebody may want the same postion or something like that.

I only have one thing to say to this.

F************************************************************************CKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ashamed of my Rping skills now. :'( Well done.

Aaaaaanyway, the main order of business. My app:
[spoiler=Click here---->][spoiler=Press 1 for Nobody App]Pop Culture?: Nah.
[If Yes: What Show/book is he/she/it from?] My mind.

Username: Magnet Soldier
Name: Akurix
Original Name: Kurai Aruji
Age of Existence: 22 years
Original Age: 14
Appearance: [spoiler=Image][IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/Lonesome_warrior.jpg[/IMG]
Has normal Org. XIII Clothing with a large sheath for his swords.[/spoiler]
Weapon: Twin Samurai Blades in pic. His fists/feet
Personality: Despite his looks, Akurix is one of the most mature members of Org. XIII. He is quiet and calm a lot of the time, usually just sitting in his room staring out of the window. He is the second oldest Nobody, as shown by his rank, but no-one ever takes notice of that, as he looks like the youngest of the Organisation. He rarely voices his opinion, usually just nodding along to what others say without really taking note of it, and is thought of as the least trustworthy of the whole Organisation. His main goal is to be free. He wants nothing more than to sit on a ledge somewhere, alone, and contemplate the world, while surrounded by peace and quiet. However, he will do as he is bidden, without retort.
Bio: Kurai was a apprentice Samurai and Keyblade warrior, believe to be destined to weild a Keyblade. He was trained for many years under the best teachers to become the ultimate warrior against the hordes of Heartless, but to no avail. He became a dangerous warrior, but no matter how hard he tried, he could not summon a Keyblade.
During an Invasion on his home world by the Heartless, he was on the front lines. He was attacking, but was so caught up in the moment he failed to hear the call to retreat, and was soon over whelmed by the hordes of Heartless, and became one of them.
His nobody appeared in the fighting stance he had been in during the battle, and would have cut off the head of the formor No. 8, had he been armed. He was recognised instantly as a natural warrior, and with him already being in Human form he was instantly awarded No.13. After 20 years, 11 members before him have died, and he is now the 2nd oldest member of Org.13, although it doesn't show. New members have always noticed he looks very young, but the ones that mentioned it haven't lasted long.
Other: Fastest known Nobody. Incharge of Samurai Nobodies. He is the only known member of Org. XIII that doesn't Summon his weapons straight to his hands, though he is able to.
Title: The Distorted Blur
Element: Space[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Press 2 for Normal App]Pop Culture?: Not really.

Username: Magnet Soldier(I've said it already)
Name: Kris Smith
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/460/46038.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Weapon: Kris has no weapon, but instead has a mysterious inner power that has yet to be mastered. At the moment he can push his body to it's true limits, and that is all(Basically, he can jump a lot higher than Ordinary Humans, run alot faster, punch alot stronger, and think a lot faster.) but at times of great need he has shown that it enhances his Mage prowess immensely, and can envelop his Body in a layer of Protectiveness that it powered by his Spirit.
Personality: Kris is a friendly person who believes in everyone's inner power and that no-one is worthless. Atleast, no-one besides himself. Although he tries to push everyone up, and make them more self-confident, he secretly believes he is weak, and is regularly surprised when he succeeds in things. He is also a bit embarrassed by the fact that everyone he knows can handle a weapon, but he cannot carry something like a Knife without shaking wildly and nearly stabbing himself. However, he does have a talent for Magic, and can perform Second Stage Magic confidently.(Second Stage Magic = Thundara, Blizzara, Fira, Gravira, Aerora, Etc)
Bio: Kris was born in a World that is now destroyed and has not been seen since Kris was 5. He remembers very little of his home world, remember nothing but the over all landscape and the feel of the wind on his face. He and his mother had escaped the world just before it's destruction, but his mother had contracted some disease as the planet was dying, and died soon after their escape. Kris was left to fend for himself from the Age of 6, living in Inn's for most of his life, working as a (Guy who cleans things up. Dunno what to call one D:) Will finish soon. I promise.
World of Origin: Unknown world. Said to have Endless Green Fields, a beautiful Sunset no matter what the weather, and was the home of the Smith who built the First Keyblade.
[spoiler=Proof of Existence:][i]I heard a man singing this song once. Y'know, while I was travelling. It may be nothing, but it stuck in my head for some reason. Maybe it reminds me....reminds me of before. Before it was all taken away. Before I left. They called the man insane, that his songs sounded like Blashphemy. I disagree. I think he told the truth, the truth about everything. In his songs, in his music, in his thoughts. In the air around him, and how the flowers danced to his cracking voice. I remember listening to it, oh so long ago, and falling to my knees, sobbing. I dont know why, I just did it, and time seemed to stop. It was beautiful, so beautiful, and I felt as if that was it. I wanted to die at that moment, just die in the embrace of that Magical Tune. I know now, more than I ever have before, that man was sane. Saner than any man before him, and any man that will ever be born, years from now. He was a speaker. Yes, if god exists, that man was his speaker. His song spun words of wisdom, and I was the only man to hear.

[u]When spirits fall down into Madness.
When Voices creep into your Head.
Remember your own inner Sadness.
Remember that when you lay dead.

Remember your lost Broken loved ones.
Remember their tear-fulled goodbye's.
Remember When they lay under the sun.
Remember that. Remember that.

Remember, Remember.
Remember when you felt Whole.
Remember, Remember.
Remember when you felt whole.

Remember the fields of Emerald Green.
Remember the Endless Skies.
When you look at the Stars tonight.
Remember the people you made cry.

At the end of all worlds, in the place in between.
In the eye of the Storm of the End.
___________________________________[/i]

The rest of the Page is lost, although there is a note with the sheet.

[i]I remember, and always will. And I hope, that when my Body and My spirit Fade, my heart will join the countless other under the Ethereal glow of the Heart of all Hearts, the Kingdom of Hearts.[/i]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=And Press 3 for Invidia App]Pop Culture?: Nope

Username: Magnet Soldier
Name: Selina
Original Name: Alice Sheiv
Age of Existence: 15
Original's Age: 22
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/Lunar_Shinobi/Rp%20pics/AnimeGirl120-goth.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Selina is Sadistic and Cruel, toturing and killing subordinates just for straying a step from her orders, such as injuring a captive when she neverr told them to. She takes no notice of those below her in rank, barely listening unless it interests her. She will rarely show emotion, believing it to be unimportant, making her the most hated of all the Heartless leaders, especially among the Nobodies.
Bio: Not much is known about Alice's life, as she wandered about the uninhabited Traverse Town for many Years, along and unnoticed, before being absorbed by her own feeling of hopelessness. She is now one of the most powerful Heartless, though is not very liked by the rest of the heartless. Her motives are unknown, but it is presumed because of her Personality that she wants Power and Control.
Weapons: A large knife strapped to her back. Whatever weapon her opponent uses(See below)
Other: Selina has a strange power which is one of the reasons she is Invidia. She can copy any power and/or weapon she see's, and has named her power 'Envy'.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

O_o My...er...I mean...Our first application!! Gee thanks man!! Truth be told, this is only my second role-play, so any feedback on it is really, REALLY appreiciated.

Your character is accepted, and two spots are reserved (only for 3 days though). Unfortunately, I cannot add him to the accepted applications (I don;t have time), but I will next chance I get though.

Welcome to the team friend.

No, not necessarily the "First come, first serve" method, but I just want everybody to have a chance to enjoy the role-play. I'm only doing the 3-day reservation rule because I notice there's a lot of people who say "Reserve please" but a couple of weeks down the road, they never show up. A good example is TFF's role-play. The one that I was getting refrences from. I noticed there was like 1 to 2 "Reserved" spots, but when the RP died, I notice that spot was never filled (unless TFF got lazy and didn't update the applications).

So again, not really "First come, first serve" (otherwise I wouldn't be doing the Reservation thing wouldn't I?) I don't want people to get mad because they couldn't have a spot because someone reserved it first but never even partcipated. If anything, it's a mix feeling of both.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1298843061' post='5039315']
So I was halfway right. Okay. Makes sense.

I'll get my app done when I can. But I forget. What was the point of the "Proof of Existence" part again?
[/quote]

Ahahahahah!!! What would you guys ever do without!? Bahahaha!!!

Honestly, I'd forgot. I spent too much time on the fan-fic for this, character designs, and scenario planning that I forgot. So if anything, just make it sound cool. Something like "A man who forgot his home moves forward" or you can add a song/poem that can best describe him. Anything.

To TSA: I've just remembered what it means now. The "Proof of Existence" is what makes your character...your character. Kinda hard to explain, but it's something that best describes him/her. It could be a piece of poetry, or a song. Or something you've just completely made up.

To Choas: Yaay!!! But umm...Where's your app? I don't see it.

Oh! Smart! Wonder who's idea was it too post there? [size="1"](Of course, if you know me well enough like TFF, TSA, and M.I., I'm kidding)[/size]

Ohh...Shio and Akira...Both from our fan-fics...Who knows, maybe thier journy may come across each other...

Wow, I really like the "Proof of Existence" part Chaos. I mean-No! I SWEAR you gotta find a title for that opening!! Because after I read it for the first time, I was kicking myself for not thinking of it!! Like, hell! I think it's even better than mine!! Like...Umm...Umm... (gimme a minute...)

*minute later*

Like, compared to mine, yours is very, VERY short and you can actually use that line in the role-play (or even in your fan-fic)!! Example, I could just imagine Shio being talked down to, and as counter to whoever's trashtalking him, he can just say that line, and can be a one-liner!!

Mine however...Ennh...Took long. Can't do anything with it (except for breaking down the chorus, or something like that).

Chaos, I dig everything about your character, the only problem is that this is "WAAAAAY after Sora's time." So if you can change the timeline a bit (if you are going to be making refrences to your character that is. If you're not, then it's alright), it'll be better. Other than that, Shio is accepted.

Ummm...That's the trickey part right there. When we were planning the production of this role-play, we all agreed that we'll only accept Original and Pop-Culture Characters who are not related to the series. So that' the problem right there.

Louie Duck and Max Goof in your Fan-Fic are connected to Donald and Goofy. But in the actual game, Louie only makes an appearance as a store-keeper, and Max isn't even in the game himself. So it's kinda hard to make a final desicion on my own opinion. Personally, I don't mind if they're mentioned or are even introduced. It's just that in your fan-fic, they're connected to the main character, and that goes against one of the rules. [size="1"](suprised no one follows the "Other" Rules)[/size]

Since you're on TSA, what do you think?

Uhh...Sure. That may make things go a bit more smoothly, but just to let you know, I personally don't mind if they're mentioned.

Hmm....RP is a good start, but we need to increase the fan-base of this project. So right now, I'm currently debating if I should conenct the link of Project No.i (<----my unofficial name for this role-play) to my [i]Last Report...[/i] series. But that's just me. What are you guys thoughts?

Archived