Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

Oh! Really! Me too! X was actually the only game I ever finished (I couldn't finish X-2 for some..."reasons"...I'll leave it at that...)

Man I swear! Evertime I post a comment, my computer is SOO SLOW!! That when it's actually posted, there's like a BAZILLION comments.
[size="1"]((When are people not giving me white hairs. Seesh!! I aged about some 5 years just by planning this!!))[/size]

Mr. Exodia, your accepted. The only problem is that you haven't answered the Pop Culture questions, and the Element and Title are already taken by me (it's in the accepted applications fourm. Apologizes for the mix up)

*yawn* Obvisouly you didn't mean to sabatage the story for me if you decided to put it in a spoiler, but TSA, in a way he is right. However, to a certain degree you're also right as well. If a story is presented in a way that the fellow Kind Sir' Pikaperson presented it, then yeah; your a "god damn storyteller."

However, if a story is a winner and depending on how strong the fan-base is. You can literally wait about some 10 to 15 years before making another sequel (refering to Duke Nuke'em here), and only get some poeple mad. Unfortunately, the exact opposite can be said as well. If you just beat around the bush, then you'll be lossing some fans.

Alrighty guys, that's enough. Break it up, but if you insist on continuing, then I suggested you guys take it somewhere else. I don't want any people see this. (Although I'd really appreiciated if you guys watch your langauge). If you guys continue, then I will take whatever neccasary actions to break it up.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion= I sorta agree with'cha both. KH kind of lost it's story in No.2(Haven't played CoM, atleast, not alot.) but regained their power to inspire with awesome new skills, even better Graphics, and epic Boss Battles. It was also probably requested by people. I Doubt Square enix forsaw the success of it and the amount of people saying 'I WANT ANOTHER MOMMY!!!', and decided to create a new story. The thing you've got to remember is that sequels are very rarely as good as originals(LoTR 1 was much better than the other 2(In my opinion), Starwars 4(1st one made), much better than any others(besides maybe No.1(4th one made), in my opinion), KH1, better than the others.)

One thing I do want to say. KH was legendary. It had the best graphics of Any game of its time(Well, look at it!), had an EPIC story, and easy to take the piss out of Names for characters(Xemnas = Mansex :D)

Other two apps are started(Where the first app is) will finished within the next 1-2 days.

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1298978652' post='5043217']
Then, may I have the power of Time? Sorry, didn't notice you took that element. And lemme edit my app and finish that.
[/quote]

Yeah, no problem no friend. It's all free.

To Magnet Soldier:

Alrighty then friend, you can take your time. Rigth now, before we start, I'm just looking for two people in particular...It may take a while to find them again. But just leave it too me.

MY GWAD!!

[size="1"]....Somebody actually knows that joke?[/size]

I cannot wait. Personally, if Nevarx has to die, i'm keeping him for, like, last to die. If we don't have but a few remaining members, we can throw together a little prolouge of our story, showing how each were eliminated.

If you do so, Nevarx killed two of them in a fit of rage for plotting against the Organization(I know, a little Axel-ish, but I just want to.

Hmm..You know friend? It's a good idea, the only problem is that people would want to have their characters part of the big show biz. So just as a heads up, you would want to speak with the folks. Right now, the Staff and I are currently putting our heards together to make more of fun experience. So what that really means is that the Staff will be planning our own story, and you guys can plan your own story.

Again, this is only a Prototype, when the finished product is realesed...Well, that's just something you'll have to wait for.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1298919434' post='5041402']
... Reserving a nobody.
[/quote]
Lawl, a nobody.

[center][spoiler= ][img]http://i.imgur.com/ltVp4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UXyg4.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/center]

[b]Pop Culture?:[/b] Most likely not.
[[b]If Yes:[/b] What Show/book is he/she/it from?]

[b]Username:[/b] PikaPerson01

[b]Name:[/b] Rhonaxas

[b]Original Name:[/b] Sharona

[b]Age of Existence:[/b] Four years

[b]Original Age:[/b] 22

[b]Appearance:[/b] Lean build. Average height. Curves in all the right places. Dark hair. Red Eyes. Typically wearing a mildly revealing outfit.

[b]Weapon:[/b] A pair of blades. They're in the picture.

[b]Personality:[/b] A kind, caring young lady who acts 'motherly' towards those she sees as close friends, her former team and the current nobodies. That's not to say she's easy going or pleasant and agreeable at all times. Should she disagree with the nobodies she presides over, she's not above delivering her own brand of punishment. In short, while she may be kind and caring, it would be unwise to get on her bad side.

[b]Bio:[/b] Sharona was once leader of an intrepid band of keyblade masters. They all only shared one similarity, there original worlds had been destroyed and they were seeking for a new place to call home. However, they had one ultimate goal in mind. Kingdom Hearts. The ultimate paradise of worlds, to conquer it would be the grandest and most well deserved end, after all the hardships her and her friends endured. Unfortunately, that was not to be the case.

As time went on, the rest of her group was slowly but surely picked off. Being consumed by darkness, dying, or a less upsetting end, settling on a lesser world to call home. However, Sharona never gave up her dream to visit the World of Kingdom Hearts and make it her home. This continued, until Sharona was the last of her group.

During a trip to the world of New Orleans she had one fatal match against Doctor Facilier, the Shadow Man. Just as she was about to deliver the final blow against the vodoo witch doctor, his final trump card, his Friends on the Other Side managed to make their appearance. In one fell swoop, the girl's heart was consumed by darkness.

Her keyblade remained with the heartless that was formed, leaving the girl's Nobody alone and defenseless.

But her unconquered spirit remained, arduous as ever and still determined to make her way to Kingdom Hearts, her future home, now armed with a new group of friends, the Nobodies.

[b]Other:[/b] [s]That is literally her big evil organization plan. Get to Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, and live there since she has no home world and is a wandering nomad. I assume other people hitch around for the ride because they have other ideas of what they want to do with Kingdom Hearts or because they also have no home. You're free to choose which you want, I suppose.[/s] Regardless of every one else's plans, this is her plan. To live peacefully in Kingdom Hearts.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Why is this here twice? >_>

[b]Title:[/b] The Conflagration of Your Demise

[b]Rank:[/b] [s]... One? =D? No one claimed it yet. >_>[/s] lol j/k, apparently someone called dibs on it somehow. Rank 5 I guess? IDK.

[b]Element:[/b] Fire

Pika, the only thing wrong with your Nobody being Numero uno, is that she's only been in existence for 4 years, which makes her younger than my rank 2. And the ranks are done in age.

And Fry, were you talkingt about my joke? I was unaware anyone outside of my friends knew it, as we kind of made it up when trying to take the piss out of KH characters.

He is? You just put, and I quote 'a Very, Very long time'. 22 years(My nobody's age) is a Long time, so your guy could be after. And anyway, I'm simply stating that, according to the games, they are ranked by age, which is why Saix is VII, and yet second in command, and explains why the founding members(Xemnas to Zexion) are Higher Numbered. If it was done by actual Position within the Organisation(AKA Power) Saix would be No. 2, and Axel would probably be higher up(4-5)

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1299082962' post='5045811']
Pika, the only thing wrong with your Nobody being Numero uno, is that she's only been in existence for 4 years, which makes her younger than my rank 2. And the ranks are done in age.[/quote]
They are? o_0

I figured they were done either by the one who was best suited to lead. Or, that the Nobodies were all scattered all over the place until someone (her? The person she killed and took over his place?) gathered them all together.

tl;dr - If it's done by "seniority", it'd probably be done in regards to order they joined the organization, not who's been a nobody longer.

I'm fine with not being number one though. Just I figured... somebody had to. *shrug*

Err... even though we're "a new Organization Xiii" does that mean there has to be 13 of us? It would take too long to get 13 people, and if we do the plot would have to be stretched really, really thinly. Especially if we also include the Sin Heartless.

I mean, I think we have 4 or 5, and the last number was number 7. I assume the others were killed prior to our story beginning. *shrug*

So, if I'm reading this correctly...

A year or two, whats-her-face (Or somebody else?) got 13 or so people organized into a group for some reason. As time went on, they got slowly killed and weeded off. At some point in time, whats-her-face became leader of the group. Her goal is to reach Kingdom Hearts, the world, and live there, because she has no home world anymore.

If the above is correct, I assume it implies two things:
1) No homeworld (no big castle, no 13 high chairs, no World That Never Was) for the rest of the organization. They're travelers like Sora's group was.
2) The numbers will mostly stay the same throughout the story. The 4 or 5 people we have as nobodies stay the whole way through.

Is this acceptable to the people currently in the RP? <_<

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1299088986' post='5045952']
Hey Frybread! Guess who's being productive?!?
[/quote]
CAN IT DORK!! I AM SERIOUSLY SWARMED WTIH MESSAGES!!! WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY, IT WAS A 15 HOUR TIMELINE WHEN I LAST LOGGED ON!! AND I WAS ONLY EXPECTING 4 OR 5 NEW MESSAGES!!!!
[size="1"]I had like 16 when I got just now...Hmph! :angry: [/size]

Okay, enough of my childish tantrums:

Well, like I said, I was swarmed wtih 16 messages, so I had to skimmed through the all posts (of course, not when I qouted TFF just now), but I know what you guys are pretty much saying. Start out with a new Organization that was created 2 years ago, but is actually a group of 13 VERY "Dis-Organized" emotional people right? So, what everyone is suggestining, we start off with the RP as soon as possible, and just recruit people on the way beceause finding 13 people (also counting the Heartless releted to the Sins as well) is going to take too long. Right?

In all hoensty, Magnet Soldier, Kind Sir, and TFF, you just saved us (The Staff) from bringing our heads together, and trying to come up with a solution of trying to get everybody on broad. So with that being said, you have my heart-felt thanks [size="1"]and saved me from getting white hairs as well[/size].

Apologizes Pika, I can't do a proper inspection of your character right now, I'm really pressed for time, so I'll have to do it later. Although just to make this worth something, one of the staff member, Merciful (Monsiuer) Iliaster has already agreed to take leadership of the Organization. So I sincerely apologizes, since I did not put that in the apps because I was busy with a lot of things. So most of the blame will go on me.

Well guys, I'll officially start the thread as soon as Monsiur Idiot can make his Application, or we can start whenever you guys feel ready.

EDIT

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Don't worry about the little problem of how the Organization got start, or how the ranking system works. I personally garuentee you guys that I'll come up with a solution that'll make everybody have a smile on their face.

[size="1"]It'll probably take a week though. Just to let you know...[/size]

[spoiler=Your Character App Pikaperson]
[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1299033989' post='5044939']

[center][spoiler= ][img]http://i.imgur.com/ltVp4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UXyg4.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/center]

[b]Pop Culture?:[/b] Most likely not.
[[b]If Yes:[/b] What Show/book is he/she/it from?]

[b]Username:[/b] PikaPerson01

[b]Name:[/b] Rhonaxas

[b]Original Name:[/b] Sharona

[b]Age of Existence:[/b] Four years

[b]Original Age:[/b] 22

[b]Appearance:[/b] Lean build. Average height. Curves in all the right places. Dark hair. Red Eyes. Typically wearing a mildly revealing outfit.

[b]Weapon:[/b] A pair of blades. They're in the picture.

[b]Personality:[/b] A kind, caring young lady who acts 'motherly' towards those she sees as close friends, her former team and the current nobodies. That's not to say she's easy going or pleasant and agreeable at all times. Should she disagree with the nobodies she presides over, she's not above delivering her own brand of punishment. In short, while she may be kind and caring, it would be unwise to get on her bad side.

[b]Bio:[/b] Sharona was once leader of an intrepid band of keyblade masters. They all only shared one similarity, there original worlds had been destroyed and they were seeking for a new place to call home. However, they had one ultimate goal in mind. Kingdom Hearts. The ultimate paradise of worlds, to conquer it would be the grandest and most well deserved end, after all the hardships her and her friends endured. Unfortunately, that was not to be the case.

As time went on, the rest of her group was slowly but surely picked off. Being consumed by darkness, dying, or a less upsetting end, settling on a lesser world to call home. However, Sharona never gave up her dream to visit the World of Kingdom Hearts and make it her home. This continued, until Sharona was the last of her group.

During a trip to the world of New Orleans she had one fatal match against Doctor Facilier, the Shadow Man. Just as she was about to deliver the final blow against the vodoo witch doctor, his final trump card, his Friends on the Other Side managed to make their appearance. In one fell swoop, the girl's heart was consumed by darkness.

Her keyblade remained with the heartless that was formed, leaving the girl's Nobody alone and defenseless.

But her unconquered spirit remained, arduous as ever and still determined to make her way to Kingdom Hearts, her future home, now armed with a new group of friends, the Nobodies.

I assume given the back stories of other people involved, the story begins at around where the organization is about split up? (After whoever Nevarx killed?)

[b]Other:[/b] That is literally her big evil organization plan. Get to Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, and live there since she has no home world and is a wandering nomad. I assume other people hitch around for the ride because they have other ideas of what they want to do with Kingdom Hearts or because they also have no home. You're free to choose which you want, I suppose.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Why is this here twice? >_>

[b]Title:[/b] The Conflagration of Your Demise

[b]Rank:[/b] ... One? =D? No one claimed it yet. >_>

[b]Element:[/b] Fire
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

Ugh...I think my head calm down a bit after reading all of those messages at once...Ugh...

Yeah, sorry Kind Sir' that I couldn't tell you choice earlier, it was just that I was really busy with a lot things. Not to mention this killer nose-bleed that I had trouble trying to stop.

I really dig your app Sir' Pika, is anything, the design of the weapon that she wields really helped me with one of the character designs that a character has that I'm trying to draw. Only bad side is that your rank is already claimed by Merciful Iliaster said he'd lead the Organization since he has experience with it, and so we're only waiting for him, and maybe one more Complete Being character app, then I'll start this sucker up. But that's just me, I can start this whenever you guys want me too.

Speaking of which, if you guys look at the "Extras" I put in the Apps, I'll be posting drawings that I did myself for some of your guys characters (free of charge of course), some interesting things you would wanna know, and additional content just to make this a bit more lively.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1299095587' post='5046223']
Well, couldn't the current Org build off of the remains of the World That Never Was?
And what about Castle Oblivion? You know, the place my character rules?
[/quote]
I had always assumed both had been destroyed beyond recognition after Sora and ripped through it. If that's the case, I wouldn't want to put you out like that.

I wrote a really long thing here, but it looks like I had to delete it once I noticed Frybread posted.

[quote]Although just to make this worth something, one of the staff member, Merciful (Monsiuer) Iliaster has already agreed to take leadership of the Organization.[/quote]
Fine. Most of the rest of her character and personality, the "team mother" still stands. Now, if whoever is the leader could just fill us in on what the big evil plan is, that'd just be super.

[quote]Start out with a new Organization that was created 2 years ago, but is actually a group of 13 VERY "Dis-Organized" emotional people right? So, what everyone is suggestining, we start off with the RP as soon as possible, and just recruit people on the way beceause finding 13 people (also counting the Heartless releted to the Sins as well) is going to take too long. Right?[/quote]
My suggestion was:

At some point in time, the organization had a bunch of people, and now it has less. As far as I can tell it's...

Some guy we never met before - 1
Akurix - 2
Nevarx - 3
Toraxko - 4

Lominax - 8, but retired or something?
Rhonaxas - Some other number, if she's accepted. (presumably five? *shrug*)

I personally believe we don't need to recruit any more people. It will become much more cluttered and take much longer to do anything and people who aren't currently active will lose interest and etc etc.. I explained my thought process behind less villains in that PM I sent that you didn't read.

tl;dr - Tell the villains what to do. Don't overload it with villains. The amount we have now is fine. Don't "add" anymore.
... In my opinion.

You sure have a lot of opinions, you know that right Sir Pika...?
[size="1"]Well! Guess it's that time to hit the ol' dusty trail...
Excuss me ma'm, pardon me, Oh! watch your head, excuss my sir...[/size]

Yeah...Monsiuer Iliaster is taking is his isn't he...Heheheh...Oh boy...Well, he said that he'll post his application sometime today. But seeing how he's generally active when I'm asleep, it could be at night...
If anything, your character is literrally accepted, all I need to do before I add her to the Apps, is just too know what number she is, then I'll just add it to my saved data, and just copy it down.

Archived