Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahah! Sorry man, but unfortunately yes. He is supposed to be somewhat annoying. In the games he's from, he is a egnimatic type character. Basically knowing how to push your buttons. Hahahaha, apologizes man if I'm annoying you, but that's just how Kotaro (Toraxko) is supposed to be. Basically an engimatic, spekaing in riddles. [size="1"]It's in his bio be the way[/size]

My thoughts on Akira and Shio:

It seems as though Akira is clueless on the main plot points of the original story. While Shio already knows a few things about them all. And I can tell the two are starting to become great friends after only about 25 minutes(RP-Wise) and I expect that to keep going on. Let's hope Akira's "little problem on the inside" doesn't make Shio walk away.

You know what I mean, right Frybread?

[size="1"]After walking the Dusty O' Trail for some time, he notices something going on.[/size]

"Huh? What's going on here?" he said, but paused for about 3 seconds. "Well! I guess it's time to hit that O' Dusty Trail again..."

[size="1"]"Excuss me miss, pardon me sir, watch out, comming though..."[/size]

I wont be able to Reply to you Fry. My computor be going off in about 1/2 hour, or less so....yeah.

And Chaos, because me be awesome and Psychic. Not to mention the fact I can Manipulate the time space continuum!(Me and my friend made up this thing that we both have super powers because he can somehow give people static shocks whenever he wants to and I always seem to appear out of Nowhere at school)

Archived