Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1299111549' post='5046825']
You sure have a lot of opinions, you know that right Sir Pika...?
[/quote]
Communicating between characters is the key to any worthwhile RP.

And STOP CALLING ME SIR. I told you like 4 times already.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, Frybread, I won't be posting my app until very late into the RP, like near the end, but where I can start using my character and begin to develop him from whenever I decide to create him. So, as of now, just expect me commenting on certain things that I really liked while I PM you from time to time my sample apps, so I can perfect it. Until then, I'll just wait until Merciful posts his app, gets accepted, and you start this thing. I've planned long and hard for this(lol technical Naruto reference :D).

Bye-Bye for now! :P

((Facepalms TFF as well!! BOOM BOOM POW!!))

"OH YEAH BAB-..." After realizing what he's done, all he could do was just stop and stare..."Dnh...Did I do it to hard?" After Frybread002 facepalm's his very good friend that he's known for little over a year now, he helps picks up his friend from the ground. "Uhh...Sorry buddy...I only did that since you facepalm yourself...and so I only thought....uhh....Yeah...I thought it...it was okay since..." After comtemplating his next words carefully. He turns his attention to his other...somewhat semi good friend TSA "Say TSA, I think he was refering to Sir...Err...I mean Pikaperson here. I think you owe him an apology for facepalming himself..." It should be noted that Frybread only considered TSA his "Somewhat semi-good friend" because after working with him for a couple of months, he had trust in his hands, but was destroyed when TSA sabataged Birth by Sleep's final plot twist when he revealved the connection between Birth by Sleep and another game. So far, the friendship between these two young men hasn't actually recovered...Instead, TSA was forced to pay a penalty or risk being kicked off the production team...So far, TSA has only completed two of his tasks. The other two...Delivering invitations to possible canidates for this role-play, and still trying to find his own punishment..."Anyway...Uhhh...How does Madem Oiselle sound Sir Pika? Beside from that, you better 'Believe It!' that I came up with that name TSA!" replied Frybread after he finally picked up TFF...

I thank you now ;)

And anyway, are we just going to collect random Nobodies as apps are posted? Or are we just going to stop all nobodies from being created?

And for the base for nobodies, what about Traverse town? Nobody really knows what happened to it, so we could create a story of how, after all the worlds were restored, it was left uninhabited and was overrun by Heartless or something. When the remnants of the previously powerful organisation stumbled across this world, they thought it large enough to inhabit, and removed the heartless from it, building their new base of operations after the extermenation of the Heartless.

Just realised, when reading your Complete being, how much the part(Verse 2):

As I come across this field of souls....
I find one bending towards my direction....
I grab it by the neck, and pulled till it gave in....
There I realize what I been missing....

Sounds like the first verse of [spoiler=The good Left Undone by Rise against.] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26htBnf2f2o [/spoiler]
Which I was going to use as My character's Proof Of Existence. :(

[spoiler=The answer to your question Magnet Soldier]

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1299173901' post='5048282']
I thank you now ;)

And anyway, are we just going to collect random Nobodies as apps are posted? Or are we just going to stop all nobodies from being created?

And for the base for nobodies, what about Traverse town? Nobody really knows what happened to it, so we could create a story of how, after all the worlds were restored, it was left uninhabited and was overrun by Heartless or something. When the remnants of the previously powerful organisation stumbled across this world, they thought it large enough to inhabit, and removed the heartless from it, building their new base of operations after the extermenation of the Heartless.
Just realised, when reading your Complete being, how much the part(Verse 2):

As I come across this field of souls....
I find one bending towards my direction....
I grab it by the neck, and pulled till it gave in....
There I realize what I been missing....

Sounds like the first verse of [spoiler=The good Left Undone by Rise against.] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26htBnf2f2o [/spoiler]
Which I was going to use as My character's Proof Of Existence. :(
[/quote]

Ahahahaha, well that verse is influenced by The Good Left Undone. There's actually a funny story behind it. When I first wrote the poem, I had some serious problems with the Rules that governed it. If you didn't know, poetry usually makes a lot more sense if there's some kind of rule to it (making it rhyme, having certian amount of syllables, and ETC.). In my case, the rule was having it ryhme within a certain amount og syllables. So while I was writting this down, I took a break and just played some games. When I got to this very tough boss fight, that's when the game came on after listening to the second verse of the song, I noticed that lyrics in the second verse actually fit the rule I was trying to write. So all I did was just simply follow what the guy was saying.

In the song, the way I intepret it, is that it's about a man who's sick and tired of something, and so he just's destroys it. But, he realizes that "something" was what he needed and so he tries to [i]rewrite[/i] it, instead all he can do is just regret it.

In Raining Memories, it's about 3 people who are good friends. The peom itself serves more as a opening than anything else. Verse one talks about my character Akira (Runner), and to anybody who gone through the same thing (I can relate to this part of the poem); it's about having a choice in your life, and you have a tough time deciding what to do. So you look upon your past expereinces, and we just found different expereinces of different things; good, bad, and so on. However, when you can't make a choice, you feel like you guys have to break down and cry.

Chorus 1 talks about that. Whenver we can't make a tough choice, we just feel like have to cry about it. In my case, whenver I can't make a choice and just cry about it, I always seem to blame my past expereinces on them. And depending on how you look at those "Experiences," they come in the form of a "[i]Memory[/i]." Which explains the title.

Verse 2 talks about one of Akira's friend, Diego. How I can relate to it, is that all of my friends have something I dislike about it. Them talking a lot of trash about someone, but not actually looking at the facts, or somebody just saying "I'll do this" but in the end doesn't. Just really simple things that can annoy an friend. So in this verse, Akira and Diego get into a fight. On Diego's side of the fight, there's somethign that Akira has that just really urks him, and makes him want to kill him. When Diego has that chance to kill him, he realizes that simply killing isn't going to solve anything, and contemplates onto what to do next.

Chorus 2 is all about his experiences.

Then the last Chorus, Chorus 3, talks about the third friend. She is between their bitter conflict, and is powerless to stop them. In the end, she takes most of the force, and feels most of the pain from them. So all she can do, is just and comprehend what's going on between them. If anything, her [i]Chorus[/i], is really about remembering Akira's and Diego's experiences, which is all about them spending time together as friends. Which makes her cry.

This is what Raining Memories is mainly about. Loooking back on your past experiences.

All in all, The Good Left Undone just helped me write the poem, so yeah, you can deffinately use it. Although I sometimes call it a song because of how long it is. enhehehe.
[/spoiler]

Don't worry Chaos, you will all have my answer as when we start this (in about a hour, when I get home to my own computer is why.)

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1299194713' post='5049088']
Oh man o man, what a [b]s[/b]hame [b]t[/b]h[b]a[/b]t we can't do anything just yet. So[b]r[/b]ry guys, bu[b]t[/b] maybe [b]n[/b]ext time. H[b]o[/b]w's that sound guys? Cuz I'm really, really backed up [b]w[/b]ith...certain things...
[/quote]

[b]start now[/b]. So I assume the thread is ready to use now?

Archived