Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry. I was busy with stuff. What are you saying will drive me into a murderous rampage?

Username: TheFinalFan
Name: Lominax (Pronounced "LOW-min-aks")
Original Name: Malion
Age of Existence: A very, VERY long time
Original Age: 26
Title: The Divine Tactician
Rank: Number VIII, Lord of Castle Oblivion, and Commander of the Fleet
Element: Holy
Appearance: A man in his mid-20s with close-cut, yet slightly spiky jade-green hair, red eyes hidden behind half-moon glasses, a bit of a goatee, and a slightly lanky build. He has an air ouf authority to him, and just his very British tone, which sounds similar to Ringo Starr crossed with Tim Curry minus 20 years, is reassuring. He is usually accompanied by at least one of his Seraphs, his combination subordinate Nobodies/interchangeable weapons.
Personality: Calm and collected, Lominax rarely looses his cool. He is very charismatic, having high hopes and big dreams for those under his command. He is also a tactical genius, as well as a whiz at any strategy-based game. He loves puzzles, and enjoys solving them in his free time. He seems inconsiderate, almost abusive, towards his Seraphs, but he's actually just putting on an act to maintain his imposing figure, and he truly cares about his charges.
Bio: Long ago, Lominax used to be Malion, a toymaker from Radiant Garden. He fell in love with a young maiden named Latea, and they quickly bonded, until the Heartless came, and consumed Malion. Talea was able to escape to Traverse Town, which Malion had no idea of.
This drove Malion, now Lominax, Malion's Nobody, almost to the brink of insanity, until one day, he sensed her in Traverse Town, and was able to reunite with his love for a few short weeks, until a Heartless ripped out her heart.
As she was slowly being turned into a Heartless, Lominax was able to give some of his pure willpower to Latea, turning into his weapon, a.k.a. the first Seraph.
Lominax traveled from world to world, watching as the Heartless slowly consumed the universe, until he found Castle Oblivion, a safe haven from the Heartless, which he became Lord of. Eventually, the Organization approached him to join them, which he accepted, but lately he has grown distant from the Organization, who simply see him as a tool to help them open Kingdom Hearts.
Weapons: His Seraphs. His 7 subordinate Nobodies (He technically has 8, but one of them has been captured by the Heartless) can be synchronized to him, and transform into an angelic-looking Battle Mode. Each one has a different specialty in battle, though Lominax can't really fight himself...
[spoiler=List of Seraphs]
[color=#A9A9A9]Talexa[/color] (Formerly Latea) - Pronounced "Tall-EKS-ah" - Temperance (VIII-α) - The primary, and original, Seraph. Talexa is a powerful member of the Seraphs, slicing through Heartless with her battle form's Light Blades. She seems very emotionless and robotic, but is really quite caring for her team. She calls Lominax "Master".
[color=#FF0000]Luxul[/color] (Formerly Lulu) - Pronounced "LOOKS-ool" - Chastity (VIII-β) - The most magically-adept of the Seraphs. Luxul finds her current position quite ironic, since she used to play with dolls, and use them as weapons, only to become the equivalent of both a weapon and a doll herself. She calls Lominax "Brother".
[color=#00FF00]Shialaxe[/color] (Formerly Ashelia) - Pronounced "Shee-ALL-aks" - Charity (VIII-γ) - While not the most powerful of the Seraphs, Shialaxe still has a vital role on them team as a healer. She is quite friendly and outgoing as opposed to the other Seraphs. She calls Lominax "Milord".
[color=#0000FF]Lopenex[/color] (Formerly Penelo) - Pronounced "LOP-in-eks" - Diligence (VIII-δ) - The swiftest of the Seraphs. Lopenex enjoys her battle mode due to her speed and flying ability. She also prefers to charge head-first into battle. She calls Lominax "Boss".
[color=#00FFFF]Stisquix[/color] (Formerly Quistis) - Pronounced "STEE-quee" - Humility (VIII-ε) - The very down-to-earth, practical member of the Seraphs. She can use her wings to disguise herself as someone or make herself invisible. She calls Lominax "Sir".
[color=#FFA500]Graxten[/color] (Formerly Garnet) - Pronounced "GRAKS-ten" - Patience (VIII-ζ) - The defender of the Seraphs. Graxten stays near Lominax, protecting him and her "sisters" from her enemies. Graxten is surprisingly mischievous, yet gets irritated easily. She calls Lominax "Lord Lominax".
[color=#FF1493]Reclixa[/color] (formerly Claire) - Pronounced "Ray-KLIKS-ah" - Justice (Formerly Kindness) (VIII-η) - The former Seraph of Kindness, Reclixa was recently captured by the Heartless. She is a capable fighter, but is very cold towards others, even though she really has a very short fuse. She calls Lominax "Commander".
[color=#FF69B4]Xersha[/color] (Formerly Serah) - Pronounced "ZAER-shah" - Kindness (VIII-θ) - The newest member of the Seraphs, replacing the missing Reclixa, her elder biological sister. Xersha is surprisingly a very good fighter, quickly adding some offensive power to the Seraphs. She is caring and innocent, yet somewhat hot-headed, like her sister. She has no special name for Lominax.
[/spoiler]
Other: Each of the Seraphs is their own character.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bK4sz.png[/img][/center]

[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: Yes
[[b]If Yes[/b]: What Show/book is he/she/it from?]: Wall-E

[b]Username[/b]: PikaPerson01

[b]Name[/b]: Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator (EVE)

[b]Age[/b]: Classified

[b]Gender[/b]: Female

[b]Appearance[/b]: White hair, white jump suit, blue eyes, black visor.

[b]Weapon[/b]: A laser pistol.

[b]Personality[/b]: Cold and frigid when first meeting people, this trigger happy young lady is quick on the draw and eager to put a shot between people she doesn't know. Once she meets people, she is typically curt and distant. When she befriends people though, she can be very warm and inviting. Unfortunately, she speaks very little. Usually either only nodding or saying one or two words.

[b]Bio[/b]: A robotic lifeform sent from the Axiom to explore Earth and discover vegetation. I don't feel like ruining the end of Wall-E (at right this second) but this version of EVE is from after the movie is over. Eventually her world was destroyed by the Heartless. The young lady traveled the Lanes Between, before finally stumbling upon [most likely whatever world we all happen to start in.] Similar to how Sora was altered to become a mermaid in Atlantica, how he got the blue suit in Tron's World, how he became all black and white in Timeless River, stupid clothes in Halloween Town, lion in Lion King, the robot became a human when she arrived at [whatever world we start in].

Alone and with few friends, the girl searches for the one closest to her heart.

[b]World of Origin[/b]: The Axiom

[b]Proof of Existence[/b]:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruju5ee1SFc]Define Dancing[/url]

... I assumed it was okay to have a Disney character since it's a Kingdom Hearts RP. >_>
[color=white]inb4rejectionfornotbeinganoriginalcharacterandbecauseilikethefinalfantasyseriesandthinktheyshouldkeepmakingmoregames[/color]
She'd presumably become a robot again in other worlds where it's necessary/her own world. <_<

(*When it's necessary - Probably in worlds where being a human would be disadvantageous, like an all water, Atlantica-like world or one w/o humans, ala the Lion King. For everything else, she'll be human. Also, she can't fly or do anything all that great as a human. She can just shoot and presumably jump high like all KH characters)

... Reserving a nobody. Will reply in two or three days or your next pizza is free.

... I think the idea of having too many villains is a bit overplayed right now though. The seven sins and the nobodies and etc etc all in play at once seems like the story could become a huge ball of convoluted mess... IMO.

Epic Apps guys (except for yours TFF. I'll get to it in a minute)

Pikaperson, you're accepted whole-heartedly. Hahahah, yes, EVE is accepted (and no. Not just because she's a Disney Character, but because your app is really cool, creative, and original). My hats off to you kind-sir for partcipating in this role-play, as it put's a big smile on my face.
[size="1"](If only we can get WALL-E)[/size]

TFF...Ugh...I swear...Is this not why we have a Frickin' PM system where we spent a [size="1"](DAMN)[/size] half year planning, and discussing our characters, plots, and stories? Or was it all in vain!?
[size="1"]Enh...*sigh*...I haved aged horribly...[/size]

Okay, the real problem lies with the sudden fraction risen up out of nowhere. Like, again, I know when the OoC Thread was finally posted, that was one major milestone accomplished. But, before I actually posted the OoC Thread, I asked for your guys opinion about the apps, and you stayed qiute about it. Now, I still remembered that you were talking about this and I respect your wish, but you also have to respect Mousier Iliasater's wishes as well. Since this RP isn't possible without his permission, and ideas, his agreement for this version of the Apps was to be basic.

So, the problem with your character, is that I'll have no force but to add another force to the Character Application, and (these are just my thoughts just to let you know) I personally believe that it'll go against Mousier Iliaster's wishes for a basic app. I still have more to say about it, but it really concerns the two us, so I'll send you a PM.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1298919434' post='5041402']
... Reserving a nobody. Will reply in two or three days or your next pizza is free.

... I think the idea of having too many villains is a bit overplayed right now though. The seven sins and the nobodies and etc etc all in play at once seems like the story could become a huge ball of convoluted mess... IMO.
[/quote]

Hmm...You know what Kind Sir? I would enjoy a free pizza.

Speaking of which, you do have a point Kind Sir, there are a bit more Villians than Heroes and we may end up with having a giant ball of convoluted mess, so as a experience Story-Teller, what are your recommendations?

(Hehe, I'd just realized that we have a Moderator on our team. Hahahaha, just knowing that much puts a really big smile on my face! Thank you very much Kind Sir!)

[size="1"]((Kekekekekeke...If we have a Moderator on our side...Then maybe it'll be a bit easier too...Kekekekek...Well, you know...Kekekekke))[/size]

[quote]here are a bit more Villians than Heroes and we may end up with having a giant ball of convoluted mess, so as a experience Story-Teller, what are your recommendations?[/quote]

Meh, my biggest dissapointment between KH1 and KH2 was the story. In KH1, the Evil League of Evil has very clear cut, very concise goals, ambitions, and reasons as to why they're after what they are after.

Mild spoilers I assume, though why you'd step into a KH RP without having played the games is beyond me.

[Spoiler=lawlspoilers]In KH1, the Disney Villains are out to kidnap the 7 princesses of the heart, which they need in order to unlock a keyhole that'll give them superdy duper powers or something. Ultimately, they were being screwed with by Ansem, or not-Ansem, or Xeanhort, or whatever the bloody hell his name was.

In Chain of Memories, we meet the very unorganized Organization XIII. Yes yes, mysterious group of mystery and all, but really, it's never fully explained what the Organization does. IIRC, the reason they screwed with Sora's memory was to use him to overthrow Xemnas as head of the organization. And that covers Marluxia or w/e's portion of the plot, but the rest of the Organization seemed to have no reason for going along with the plot. And Sora would have likely killed Xemnas or w/e if Marluxia and Co. didn't screw with his memories in the first place. Just one big convoluted mess, and half the villains had no reason for showing up.

Then we get to KH2. IIRC, there were only 2 Org. 13 battles (our of like, 5 or 6?) that weren't in The World That Never Was. It's like they just all of a sudden remembered "oh yeah, we still got 5 people we need to kill off." so they did it as hastily and poorly planned as possible. IIRC, it turns out the Organization's final goal (revealed in 358/2 Days) was to kill heartless with a keyblade to collect hearts to make Kingdom Hearts to get hearts for themselves because they had no hearts and they needed hearts.

Had Org. 13 not stepped into the game, or hell, if they just calmly explained what they wanted, it's rather likely the remainder of the group wouldn't have all died. If they kept a lower profile, they could have easily gotten away with their (rather small) goal of reclaiming their hearts. That's why I hated, HATED Org. 13 as a plot point in KH.[/spoiler]

So then... onto suggestions:

1) Keep it a small collection of villans. One for every hero, really. We don't need that many, and the heroes will most likely just band together anyway to take down the villains one by one. If the story is over and we're all out of villains, that's fine. Yay happy ending. Make a sequel later, if demand is high enough.
2) Clearly, succinctly, and precisely detail exactly what the villain's main goals are, and how they hope to accomplish them. The villains provide the main conflict and push the story forward. If the reader is left scratching their head going "gee, I dunno?" for a really long time then the story is really bad, because you have no idea why these people are doing this, what do they get out of torturing the heroes, etc etc. It'd even be fine if it's implied to be one reason (they're fighting the heroes because... idk, they want revenge for their dead parents?), then SHOCKING TWIST it's something else (heroes cut in line for sea salt ice cream) but we really do need something to go by other then "they're an organization of nobodies".
3) A secondary set of villains (the Sin Heartless) seems extremely unnecessary. If they simply MUST exist for whatever in story reason, refer to number 2.

And... that's about it. As long as the audience (not necessarily the characters) know what everyone is fighting for, it should all be okay.

... And that's without getting into the heroes for right now. >_>

[quote](If only we can get WALL-E)[/quote]
Maybe later. Imagine how much shorter Kingdom Hearts 1 would be if Sora found Kairi and Riku, safe and sound and untouched in Traverse Town. The game would be over right then. (Since Sora mainly went on his big fantastic quest to find his friends.) Same applies to the other "hero" characters as well. What reason do they have to go on a big fantastic quest? Is it JUST to stop the forces of evil? If that's the case, then that already limits the kinds of villains we can have.

... In my opinion.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1298941314' post='5042501']
Meh, my biggest dissapointment between KH1 and KH2 was the story. In KH1, the Evil League of Evil has very clear cut, very concise goals, ambitions, and reasons as to why they're after what they are after.

Mild spoilers I assume, though why you'd step into a KH RP without having played the games is beyond me.

[Spoiler=lawlspoilers]In KH1, the Disney Villains are out to kidnap the 7 princesses of the heart, which they need in order to unlock a keyhole that'll give them superdy duper powers or something. Ultimately, they were being screwed with by Ansem, or not-Ansem, or Xeanhort, or whatever the bloody hell his name was.

In Chain of Memories, we meet the very unorganized Organization XIII. Yes yes, mysterious group of mystery and all, but really, it's never fully explained what the Organization does. IIRC, the reason they screwed with Sora's memory was to use him to overthrow Xemnas as head of the organization. And that covers Marluxia or w/e's portion of the plot, but the rest of the Organization seemed to have no reason for going along with the plot. And Sora would have likely killed Xemnas or w/e if Marluxia and Co. didn't screw with his memories in the first place. Just one big convoluted mess, and half the villains had no reason for showing up.

Then we get to KH2. IIRC, there were only 2 Org. 13 battles (our of like, 5 or 6?) that weren't in The World That Never Was. It's like they just all of a sudden remembered "oh yeah, we still got 5 people we need to kill off." so they did it as hastily and poorly planned as possible. IIRC, it turns out the Organization's final goal (revealed in 358/2 Days) was to kill heartless with a keyblade to collect hearts to make Kingdom Hearts to get hearts for themselves because they had no hearts and they needed hearts.

Had Org. 13 not stepped into the game, or hell, if they just calmly explained what they wanted, it's rather likely the remainder of the group wouldn't have all died. If they kept a lower profile, they could have easily gotten away with their (rather small) goal of reclaiming their hearts. That's why I hated, HATED Org. 13 as a plot point in KH.[/spoiler]

So then... onto suggestions:

1) Keep it a small collection of villans. One for every hero, really. We don't need that many, and the heroes will most likely just band together anyway to take down the villains one by one. If the story is over and we're all out of villains, that's fine. Yay happy ending. Make a sequel later, if demand is high enough.
2) Clearly, succinctly, and precisely detail exactly what the villain's main goals are, and how they hope to accomplish them. The villains provide the main conflict and push the story forward. If the reader is left scratching their head going "gee, I dunno?" for a really long time then the story is really bad, because you have no idea why these people are doing this, what do they get out of torturing the heroes, etc etc. It'd even be fine if it's implied to be one reason (they're fighting the heroes because... idk, they want revenge for their dead parents?), then SHOCKING TWIST it's something else (heroes cut in line for sea salt ice cream) but we really do need something to go by other then "they're an organization of nobodies".
3) A secondary set of villains (the Sin Heartless) seems extremely unnecessary. If they simply MUST exist for whatever in story reason, refer to number 2.

And... that's about it. As long as the audience (not necessarily the characters) know what everyone is fighting for, it should all be okay.

... And that's without getting into the heroes for right now. >_>

Maybe later. Imagine how much shorter Kingdom Hearts 1 would be if Sora found Kairi and Riku, safe and sound and untouched in Traverse Town. The game would be over right then. (Since Sora mainly went on his big fantastic quest to find his friends.) Same applies to the other "hero" characters as well. What reason do they have to go on a big fantastic quest? Is it JUST to stop the forces of evil? If that's the case, then that already limits the kinds of villains we can have.

... In my opinion.
[/quote]

Ohh...My my...=_="...Well...You pretty much knocked out the foundation out for every "other" Kingdom Hearts role-plays you know?

[size="1"]((Ehehehhe....Enh...*sigh*...Why does everybody give me grief about not playing that accursed game? First, TSA kills it for me, then I'm being bullied about it!? Enh...))[/size]

Oh! Really!? Here, I was actually gonna talk to you guys about it too!! Hahahahah, guess great minds think alike eh TFF!?

There's nothing sad about it. If anything, I'm actually glad that he said that, besides this isn't any "other" Kingdom Hearts role-play is it? ((And I would kill you guys, and then commit Seppeku)) For doing a bad job, I'm actually pretty glad that we're getting feedback. Afterall, this is only a Test-Run. SOO...With that being said TFF, you mind if I discuss some possible scenarios with you?
[size="1"]((I'm gonna assume that no one has really ever read my Forward. Have you guys?))[/size]

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1298942145' post='5042550']
Ohh...My my...=_="...Well...You pretty much knocked out the foundation out for every "other" Kingdom Hearts role-plays you know?[/quote]
Is that a problem? I mean, personally speaking, I greatly disliked everything the series became after KH1 (which I won't mention to the spoiler cautious) but these are important, key things. The ambitions and motives behind people, why certain people exist (in the literal sense) and the fundamental way important things, like the keyblade and Kingdom Hearts itself work are revealed way, way, WAY too late or in some ridiculous way when just "it's magic" would have sufficed.

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1298942145' post='5042550']
[size="1"]((Ehehehhe....Enh...*sigh*...Why does everybody give me grief about not playing that accursed game? First, TSA kills it for me, then I'm being bullied about it!? Enh...))[/size][/quote]
You don't NEED to play it. But it certainly doesn't hurt.

Hey! I read the Forward! I'm used to reading now.

And don't get me started on me spoiling Birth By Sleep for you. It's DONE WITH! Over. Finished! So shut up! [size="1"](Sorry for snapping like that. Going through personal problems.)

[size="2"] You know what, just because you're a mod DOESN'T mean you can tear KH down like it's Final Fantasy X and X-2. I can now understand you understand NOTHING about Kingdom Hearts and don't care otherwise. You say you know about it, but you don't. There, I said it! Say what you want, do what you want, but I'm telling you this: Either care about the story or don't even bother with it at all! :angry: [/size][/size]

Pop Culture?: Yes or No?
[If Yes: What Show/book is he/she/it from?]

Username: Christian Exodia

Name: Nevarx

Original Name: Raven Cardinal

Age of Existence: 5 years

Original Age: 19

Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://bishounen.animehq.hu/Loveless/anime/a4.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Weapon: [spoiler=Stolen Gales]
[img]http://www.liberty-bell.jp/~cyonchon/goods/images/ist2_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Personality: He is a quiet man, with an almost permanent smirk on his face. His old sense of adventure and riding the wind is gone, but left a man of many tastes, of useful values. Though he does have a quiet rage exerted in battle, he is usually with a cocky grin to hide it. He never refuses a challenge, and with any pride, does it. He never shirks on his work, but he is always on his feet. He acts just as he has eyes in the back of his head, and he always uses them.

Bio: Until 5 years ago, none of the past of him is important. He was a confident man, always scouring whatever world he pleased. He was at the mercy of the wind. He fought many a battle, and he grew a reputation. He got cockier and cockier, and was later defeated. This let down eventually started to drain his heart, until he was left as a nobody. He started wondering and wandering, throughout the worlds he once visited, looking for an answer. That came as the Organization, which he later thought about, and because their newest member.

Weapons: Uh, wasn't this already shown?

Title: The Stopped Clock

Element: Time

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1298945748' post='5042710']
I can now understand you understand NOTHING about Kingdom Hearts[/quote]
You say you know about it, but you don't.[/quote]
Then explain it to me.

Either care about the story or don't even bother with it at all! :angry: [/size]
[/quote]
The story is, to the best of my understanding, utterly ridiculous and poorly presented. I'd be fine with a ridiculous story, but to have one where everything is so disjointed, where you need so much other outside information to make heads or tails of it, or the information is presented way, WAY after it stopped being relevant, that just makes the story complete and utter garbage. If you tried to tell me the story of Macbeth and said it like this:

[spoiler=spoilersforMacbeth]So MacBeth is a tyrant and MacDuff kills him.
Oh but wait! before that, MacBeth was the Thane of Glamis and Lady MacBeth pushed him to kill Duncan and become King himself.
Oh but before that Macbeth met the three weird sisters who predicted it all, and they told him that "no man born of a woman would ever kill him", and it turns out MacDuff was born from a c-section.
Oh and, the sisters told MacBeth his best friend Banquo's son would become king so MacBeth killed Banquo and tried to kill his son but his son got away.
Oh and, the sisters also told him he'd die after a forest of trees moved, and it turns out MacDuff's army was using the trees as camoflauge so they literally moved the trees.
Also, Lady MacBeth went crazy and killed herself.
Oh! But before that, the weird sisters tell him he's gonna be Thane of Cawdor, and he does, so he thinks when they predict he'll be king that'll come true too.
Also, Lady Macbeth was the one who killed Duncan, and after a while they all seem to be going more and more crazy as time goes on.
Oh and, Duncan's son Malcolm becomes king at the end. Banquo's son Fleance like... later down the road... his great great etc son James becomes King of England.

The End![/spoiler]

... If you said something like the above, I'd think you were the worst god damn storyteller, and that was the worst story I ever heard.

So like... yeah.

tl;dr - u hostile?

Archived