Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1299195057' post='5049105']
Wasting my time, Fry. But i'll post when I get back(About 8:15 to 8:30).
[/quote]
But your posting right now...

Hahaha, don't sweat man. Take all the time you want. No rush needed. Just have fun.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-Fu-Fu-Fu-

Ah!! Gee, thanks man! That means a lot! ALTHOUGH I'm killing myself for not using a different color like your post though [size="1"](Yeah...You were deffinately built to stand on the shoulders of other men...That's how much your post was WAAAY better than mine)[/size].

Say, what if our characters interact?

Good enough for you?

[spoiler=Xemanon]
Username: Merciful Iliaster
Name: Xemanon
Original Name: No Name
Age of Existence: 100 - 200
Original Age: Uh, 9?
[spoiler=Appearance: Except for the fact that he's not happy, and he wears the Organization cloak]
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/152/3/2/KH__The_Key_of_Wisdom_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Weapon(s):
[spoiler=Zatharas Blade]
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/041/b/0/Zathras___Sword_by_keeshe.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=True Form: Touch of the Void]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/103/5/b/Keyblade__Touch_of_the_Void_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Looking around twelve, he is somewhat mischievous, although sometimes he appears deep in thought, as if he could remember everything from his past lives. In actuality, he is brutal, cruel, and mocking.
Bio: A being whose name and world has been long since forgotten. Many years ago, during an unknown event, a being was created. That same being became consumed by evil, before then becoming a Heartless and Nobody. It didn't end there, however. A series of events happened to the two new beings created, and soon on and on went series of events, until the being was nothing, absolutely nothing. However, the power of the absence was too great, and there emerged a new being from the Void, the absence of everything. He was only a shell of his former self, but he was powerful. His name was Xemanon. Of course, nobody knows that he isn't a Nobody.
Other: XEHANORT! OMG!
Title: The Forgotten Presence
Element: Void
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Leader of Organization XIII: Rxadr]
Username: Merciful Iliaster
Name: Rxadr
Original Name: Dark
Age of Existence: Unknown
Original Age: 43
[spoiler=Appearance: Wears the Organization Cloak]
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/036/7/4/Black_Magician_Lineart_Colored_by_Invaderserebii.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Weapon(s): Ethereal Staff (See in Appearance)
Personality: Although being the leader of Organization XIII, and despite not having a heart, she appears to be kindhearted, or at least tries to be. She pretends to care for all members of the Organization, and even those sacrificed for their goals. However, if the time should come, she would strip away everything she had ever had purely for Kingdom Hearts, for her desire for a Heart is all that drives her.
Bio: Number I, and the leader of Organization XIII. She was the Nobody of a powerful female magician. When becoming a Nobody, she wandered around for years, searching for answers, but then she learned of an organization from many years ago, called Organization XIII, a group of Nobodies whose goal was to gain Kingdom Hearts. She then decided to form a new Organization XIII, all to gain the one thing all Nobodies wanted: Kingdom Hearts. Her drive and her ambition for Kingdom Hearts is so great, that she can almost feel it.
Title: The Master of the In-Between
Element: Nothing
[/spoiler]

Sorry if there was confusion. Xemanon is not a Nobody. At all. He's just posing as a Nobody. But he's not a Somebody either. I'd say what he is only Frybread would shout at me for spoiling BBS/Coded. But just so you know, Xemanon was born after all of Xehanort was defeated. See, he came from this place called the Void. . .

That's right, who's afriad of the big, bad wolf? Hmm...(after waiting for about a week that is). Yeah...Your part of the staff, so I really have no choice but too accept you, do I? If anything, I really don't have time to put him in with the rest of the apps, so I'll do it at school.

Is there anyone here that lives in England, or atleast in a Time zone relatively Close to GMT? Because I'm annoyed with being alone in My time zone. :( And I'll probably miss loads of things if no-one does.

And my Heartless is More or Less finished, and only My bio is needed for My complete Being to be finished.

I Know what you mean!! Like, the only time Monsiuer Iliaster and I are on, is when I'm at school!! But I think I can make some arrangaments, just let me compare the time zones of England and a [size="1"]small wittle Indian Reservation you never heard of[/size].
((gimme a sec))

Well, the closet I can get to England is London, and thats it's 6:00PM my time...So...what does this mean?

Archived