Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

Those are USELESS for drawing, except if you want to make a magical circle or arc, portal or gateway thingies.

Also, I'm a bit interested in your lifestyle. I'm tempted to go there myself during the summer holidays and study it.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, those are the exact reasons why I bought them. So I can ACTUALLY draw the circles and get my measurements correct. If anything, there's a lot more to them besides drawing circles and I can also draw a lot more stuff that I usually could not draw. Like I said earlier, all of my drawings are by hand and it is really, REALLY tricky some days when your hand just can't get that carve you want it to do.

Aside from that: "Interested" in my "Lifestyle"?? Yeah...that's kinda confusion to me, but interested in my lifestyle in general, or the lifestyle of a native? But better question is "Why" you are interested.

Towards Nash here, like Monsieur said (Merciful Iliaster), it's not too late (we're always accepting by the way) and if it's any consolation that you can't submit your character in this role-play, there is going to be a sequel (based on popular demand. Something we - as The Staff - did not plan out, so more than likely, the original planning team will not be on this planning team. Although I will admit, you guys more than likely will take our places for this next installment). Other than that, in terms of your character, I highly recommend that you talk to Merciful Iliaster, Alex C. Exodia, and Magnet Soldier, as they have Organization XIII characters and can describe what happend to them (so far in the story).

Towards Monsieur here:

Wait, what lifestyle are you talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][spoiler=App][/font][b]Pop Culture?[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: No[/font]

[b]Username[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: Axon[/font]
[b]Name[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: Juro Hazama[/font]
[b]Age[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: 18, but primarily acts more like he's an adult.[/font]
[b]Gender[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: Male gender.[/font]
[b]Appearance[/b][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]: [/font][font="Tahoma"][color=#3A3A3A][size=2]His hair is navy blue and his eyes are silver red. Juro [/size][/color][color=#3A3A3A][size=2]has a paler complexion like Riku compared to Sora. Jugo also is more muscular than most keybladers, showing how at first it seems that he is "better at stuff" than most keybladers. Juro usually wears [/size][/color][color=#3A3A3A][size=2]black zip-up tank-top and a white and yellow vest over it, his pants are a pair of baggy blue denim jeans held up by a black belt covered with square spike studs, and his feet down to a more large size with a simple pair of sneakers. [/size][/color][/font]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[list][*][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][font=Tahoma][size=2][b]Jiġu kkastigati [/b]([/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=2]報復, [i]Retribution[/i]): His sword's name is Jigu, Retribution. The sword is a keyblade, the hilt guard is comprised of two bat-like wings extending upward. The teeth are in the shape of the Kanji for the number "10"([/size][/font][size=2][font=Tahoma]拾[/font][/size][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]). It has no keychain. A chain-like design runs up the length of the blade. The diamond in its hilt resembles the diamond his mother gave him when she passed away.[/size][/font][/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][/font][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][/font][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][/font][*][font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Sonnenwende [/b]([/size][/font][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]至, [i]Solstice[/i]): His other keyblade's name is Sonnen, Solstice. The sword is a keyblade as well. It has a simple design of white and blue, akin to the Keyblade of People's Hearts, with the teeth forming the outline of the Kajin symbol for the heart ([/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size="2"]심장). It has a rather light design, despite being created from hearts of pure darkness. It lacks a keychain.[/size][/font][*][font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Ciel[/b] ([/size][/font][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]하늘, [i]Heaven[/i]): His last keyblade is name Ciel, Heaven. This sword is also a keyblade as well. Ciel is a [/size][/font][size=2][font="Tahoma"]falchion-esque sword, with a amber, black and silver blade shaped like a demonic claw. Its handle bears a red eye, and the handle itself consists of dark braids.[/font][/size][/list]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Bio: [/b][/size][/font][color=#333333][font="Tahoma"]When Juro was born his mother was very ill and they did not expect her to give birth, so they gave him the name Sujou, meaning "birth", when Sujou (Juro) was 3 his mother passed away, after that he never hoped again, when he was 4 he started going blind in his left eye and soon afterwards he went completely blind in that eye, when he was 5 he was in an accident and had to have his right leg and left arm amputated, and at the age of 5 and a half his left leg started to deteriorate and had to be amputated. at the age of 6 and 3 quarters he was completely blind, deaf and mute. At the age of 7 he had to have artificial hips and organs put in, at 7 and a half he was meant to be dead the doctors said, but he lived. After this they changed his name from Sujou to Juro (meaning "miracle"). He was able to live through several years healing, recovering his wounds until he got back on his feet at the age of 14. He was as good as new.[/font][/color]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]World of Origin: [/b]Destiny Island[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][b]Proof of Existence:[/b][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][spoiler=Someone Is Watching You][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know you're up to something
I can see it in your eyes
The way you've been acting lately
It ain't no big surprise
Don't blame me if I see red
When I see you with other guys
'Cause every time you're gone, babe
A part of my heart dies

[i]Chorus One:[/i]
Everywhere you go
Someone is watching you
Your heart's your greatest foe
No matter what you do
So watch your back and hold on tight
Maybe I'll make you see the light
That you're who's wrong and I'm who's right
'Cause I know whatever you do
Someone is watching you

When night falls and the dark comes
And you're God knows where
I know you're off with him again
And you don't even care
But let me tell you something
He's a hunter, so beware
When you dream of going with him
Baby, don't you even dare
'Cause

[i]Chorus Two:[/i]
Everywhere you go
Someone is watching you
The heart can stoop so low
That you'll finally get your due
So watch...

[i]Bridge:[/i]
For the longest time I thought you were mine
Till he came and stole your heart
But I want you to know that I won't let you go
All this is tearing me apart

[i](Guitar solo)

(Repeat both choruses)[/i]

I'm always watching you[/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know my bio is short - I'm sorry. And I finally got my application out the way.[/font][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][/font]

• 2 months later...

[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: No

[b]Username[/b]:JonahHex125
[b]Name[/b]:Gier
[b]Original Name[/b]:Stark Kufe
[b]Age of Existence[/b]:2
[b]Original's Age[/b]:17
[b]Appearance[/b]:Normal/Battle(Underneath Coat):[img]http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/sexy-anime-boys-109110.jpg?1196767656[/img]
[b]Personality[/b]:Bit rude, arrogant, yet calculating
[b]Bio[/b]:Gier is the embodiment of Greed. He has the power to absorb his enemies abilities to further his quest to become the strongest Heartless ever. Why he does it, none are sure. He just wants it. When he absorbs an enemy, he obtains a permanent copy that is similar to it. If he absorbs a Shadow, his arm becomes a shadowy claw. If he absorbs a Scarlet Tango, he can use fire magic. He absorbed his Nobody at some point, but did not become a Somebody, because they were "too weak" for him.
[b]Weapons[/b]:None
[b]Other[/b]: List Of Heartless Absorbed: -Shadow -Scarlet Tango -Yellow Opera -Green Requiem -Icy Cube -Grey Caprice -Crescendo -Neoshadow -Wizard

[b]Pop Culture?[/b]: Yes

[b]Username[/b]:Verek357
[b]Name[/b]: Axel Gear
[b]Original Name[/b]: Axel Gear
[b]Age of Existence[/b]: 78
[b]Original's Age[/b]: 17 (kinda made that up ^_^)
[b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/172/3/5/rka_axle_gear_tapestry_by_mcrguy-d3jhdbt.jpg[/img]
[b]Personality[/b]: cocky and full of himself, but not a push over. Allways willing to work for someone above him but really wanting to rule everything for himself. He is usually up for a good challenge unless in the middle of something important like stealing someone.
[b]Bio[/b]: He has had a very long rivalry with sparkster the other rocket knight from his time. Now he has become a heartless and has much more power then ever before.
[b]Weapons[/b]:
Sonic Boomerang: A lengthy sword that shoots small beams of energy when swung. Those beams of energy can only shoot about half the distance of a normal room though.
Jet Pack: Although not generally used as A weapon he can combine it with swinging his sword for a deadly attack.
[b]Other[/b]: (Optional)

Archived