Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* I give up, the Heartless aren't going to be the big enemy in the next one. We're just going to get loads of Org XIII People and Keybladers, no originality at all. *Sigh* Since we are, I'm keeping Akurix alive. I've become attached to the old-ish-but-little fellow.

Anyway, Welcome to the RP MKS :D

Hahaha don't sweat it Magnet, because I'll be blunt, even us as the Staff are actually agreeing on a "No Organization" plot-line for the next title. It's just that, we aren't really putting that much thought into planning it, because we are busy with real-life issues, and as well as running this role-play (well technically speaking, I'M in charge of this role-play because I was the one who posted, but you get the picture). So it's not that we aren't listening, it's just that we want to finish this role-play ASAP and get planning on the next one.

But alas Magnet and everybody else, your opinions mean a lot to us. If it weren't for your guys, then we wouldn't have thought about making a direct sequel. Of course, we're only doing a direct sequel based on demand, and also of course, this is only a prototype role-play. It was just to established characters, story-lines, and what ideas we should go with and such.

Hopefully that makes some sense, but hey, remember, put your heads together and ask yourselfs "What do I really want in the role-play?"

Well, I was gonna remind people that I made the last post, so hopefully doesnt get confused again. But yeah TSA, you are right, starting this comming sunday, it is an a temporary for 5 days (meaning it's open for posts this Friday), so I can get caught up with some things such as school work and the drawings. Speaking of drawings, Monsieur, did you get my message via. Deviantart? Because I really can't finish that recent upload without your opinion and not only that, so I can also get an idea as to place which object where.

P.S. Can someone bring in the dead carcass of Lady? I'm not sure if Lady is dead is not, but I haven't seen much activity. So I just wanna make sure everything is stowed away for the furneral in the event that Lady is INDEED dead or not. If not, then maybe three visits my do the trick.

P.P.S Just to put in my personal opinion, but you guys can still post in the IC Thread, I'd just prefer if you guys don't so I don't multi-task between my errands and the role-play.

Yo guys, out of curiousty, but I'd just got done checking out a thread that was posted by Rinne (or Kyubey for some), and it really got me thinking about the the characters that I have submitted and thought "Gee...Going off what you said Rinne, how do PEOPLE really think about my characters??"

So of course, I am naturally asking you guys: "What do YOU guys think of all the characters (and plot as well) that I have created?"

Naturally, I think it's time we discuss our characters so far. But that is just me though.

Rxadr will probably be there too, and since the original person is formed when their Heartless is destroyed [i]before[/i] their Nobody, she'll probably appear complete as her Dark form.

[i]Note: This was not a spoiler. None of the games have said it. Nomura himself said that during an interview. So I swear, this was not a spoiler.[/i]

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1305086767' post='5202384']
Rxadr will probably be there too, and since the original person is formed when their Heartless is destroyed [i]before[/i] their Nobody, she'll probably appear complete as her Dark form.

[i]Note: This was not a spoiler. None of the games have said it. Nomura himself said that during an interview. So I swear, this was not a spoiler.[/i]
[/quote]

Sorry I know that I'm not gonna be in this until the next part, but actually Kindom Hearts Coded said this and so did Re: Coded. Also the trailer for Reconnect Kingdom Hearts also suggested this.

Archived