Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

My App:
Complete Being App

Username: Black of Broken Hearts
Name: Eli (Elijah) (E-l-I)
[spoiler=Appearance] Eli is 5 foot 7 and weighs 58kg.
Body Type: Eli is mostly just muscle, he is quite strong for someone of his age, he displays the "Lean and muscular" physique.
Skin Tone: Tanned slightly
Hair and eyes: Short black hair with 2 strains going down the front, it's also spiked at the back. He has black eyes.
Head: Eli often wears a black long scarf that covers the lower half of his face and wraps around his neck. If his wearing his sleeveless black unzipped jacket, then his hoodie willl be on.
Neck: Eli wears along silver necklace with a lockhart centre, inside is a picture of his younger brother.
Chest: Eli wears a dark red singlet underneath his jacket.
Arms: Eli's arms are displayed most of the time. His right shoulder is covered by a "Pauldron" Like black and circular piece of armour.
Hands: Eli wears 2 black gloves with holes where the fingers are. On his right glove is inscribed with "F.G.U." (Fate Guides Us)
Waist: Eli wears a silver belt with a long piece dangling at the front.
Legs: Eli wears leather black jeans, sometimes however he willl wear short white shorts.
Shoes: Eli wears white Raibans.

(Did the appearance a little different to what i normally did.)[/spoiler]

Weapon(s): Eli used to use a long red pole that he made, however when he was defeated in battle the pole changed, it became smaller and turned black with a key like end to it, a keyblade. He calls his Keyblade, the "Black of Broken Hearts", this contradicted his white poles name of "Everlasting Heart". His keyblade is light and easyy to swing it also has a light mist of black aura surrounding it.

Personality: Eli on the surface is the cheeky smart-alec type, he will often be sarcastic and try to be the "first at everything", when he is with a group of people he tries to control the situations, if he cannot then he acts on his own, this often leads to horrible concequences. Although this is how he appears on the surface this contradicts his inner self. Inside, Eli is a sad boy, after he lossed his brother and comrades he has focused on nothing more then to grow stronger, that is his main goal and he is willing to step on anyone to acheive it.

Bio: Although he may not appear to be the gladiator type, Eli was brought up for 10 years of his life on Olympus Coliseum. Through these 10 years he was trained by his father and older brother, Eli did not have a mother but he did also train with his younger brother who was 3 years younger then him. Eli was brought up with good morals and attitudes, he knew however that he had 1 fate, to protect and serve his world. Eli's father and older brother were apart of a special group from his home town. His home tow was poor sothe 6 of them would often go to other worlds and find sources of food, the only object they could rely on was their small gummi ship. Eli who was 10 when he started and his younger brother Pax was 7. The 6 included the father, the older brother who was 22 when Eli first started, Eli, Pax, Domo and Jack. When Eli turned 12 the group went on a mission to Radiant Gardens, countless Heartless were flown at them, many wanted tio quite, except Eli's father and older brother, they wanted to continue and fulfiill their duty to the mission, however upon approaching their searched treasure, the "Ultima Gem", a black coated individual stood in front of them, his dual-sided scythe in one hand and an empty other hand, the man demolished the team, Domo, Jack and Eli lived, Prior to his fatehrs death Eli knelt beside him as he inscribed on Eli's glove "F.G.U", he then passed away along with his older brother Rock. Rock's last words to Eli were "Take care of Pax, brother..." The man took the Ultima Gem and left the wounded Eli sobbing in misery. It was during this time that Eli's White pole, that he himself made turned into the keyblade, Black of Broken Hearts. Eli attacked the man but was unsuccessful and received a large slash to his chest, the man said to him. "You are the scum of this universe, you know nothing, so die here, little one." The man then grabbed Eli's brother and dissapeared in a black gate, the bodies of his father and older brother also dissapeared.

Since that day Eli took action, he got a job in Traverse Town for 5 years and saved up quite a bit of money, he bought new clothes styles and woked out constantly. However after training extensivly with his new weapon, he was at a point of possible no return. He didn't believe he was strong enough toi brave the worlds on his own, he would often fall to his knees during training and break down into tears, that is before his boss noticed his training. Eli was working in a hotel at 2nd district, everyday h would train on the highest point of Traverse Town, where the bell stood. He'd swing his keyblade at objects for hours till the point he was physically exhausted and couldnt move. His boss, an old man with a long beard would often secretly watch Eli, he was a short man 60 years old and used a walking stick. Yang Sid was his name.

Yang Sid revealed to Eli that he trained with some of the strongest fighters in the world, however after performing heroic actions against the heartless he became a known target, so for the sake of his family and friends he hid in Traverse Town. Yang Sid trained Eli whenever he could, teaching him swift and effective moves and motions.

Eli bought himself a nice black Gummi Ship and headed for each world to find clues. On his brothers whereabouts. He researched the Ultima Gummi and find out it was the main ingredient for a weapon known as "The Ultima Weapon". Eli proclaims that he is in searcch for the Ultima Weapon when really he just wants his brother.

World of Origin: Olympus Coliseum
Proof of Existence: His silver necklace, it best describes him inside, he is a caring and concerned person who wants to help his friends and family. He treasures this necklace with his life.

Anyway let me know what you think?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm...I really dig your character...umm...ermm...Do you have a shorter name or perhaps a nickname? Like, I'm usualy called Frybread (by the cool folks) or Fry (by the nerds). The Swift Assaulter (Tsa), Merciful Iliaster (Monsieur), Chaos Sonic (Chaos), Alex C. Exodia (Christain), Magnet Soldier (Magnet), Codename:Lady (Lady).

Anyway, I really dig your character app Black. The Bio was the the thing that stood out the most to me (although you really have to work on your grammer). Like, I'll be honest, your character really reminds me of another character that is currently posted by Chaos, Shio. If anything, I was personally waiting for another classic hero character like Shio.

Your accepted Black [i](but take the spoilers for the bio and personality. it kinda makes it look ugly)[/i]

KK no worries mate, a few people know me as "Soulciety" but that's not really an abbreviation, "BB" i think lol I'll take the spoilers out and make sure my grammer is better.

When can i start posting? How can i come in? And whats happened up to this point that may be of interest?

Sorry for the Q's.

Nice! You worked on your spoilers!! Now it looks like an app!!!

Actually, I encourage questions (it's pretty rare I get them actually). Basically, we are nearly at the end of the role-play and seeing how your character is a Keyblade Wielder, nothing much has happend for them. Like, throughout this entire role-play, we only have 2 keybladers (me and Chaos Sonic), so nothing major happend with them. So with that being said, where we are currently at, everyone is gather on the Keyblade Graveyard world and the final battle is about to begin.

Fortunately I came up with this a couple months back, but one of the major characters opened a wormhole that opens in the random parts of the universe, so you could just say that your character just winds up flying through a wormhole and magically appear with Chaos's character and mine. With that being said, I think you should contact Chaos Sonic and ask him what's been going on in detail. I would love to do it, but I'm busy planning with 3 other people and trying to get 5 other drawings done.

P.S. Hmmm...So no one wants to see the next major character for the next title launch? Heh, pity, and I here I went through all this trouble of drawing him.

I do! (PM me please, or else it will kill me until he is revealed.)

And yeah, not much has happened for Whole Beings(Mine hasn't even been introduced! I'm saving him from the next one so I have time to Finish his Bio.)
It's mainly been a Org XIII based RP, with occasional appearences of others(Such as the big 'twist', the remnants.) Which is why I've suggested that no new nobodies should be allowed in the next one, but it doesn't seem like that will happen.
Anyway, you could be dragged through the wormhole and appear right under Behemoth's foot, so Akurix has to use his amazing speed/Space powers to drag you out of the way, and then you introduce yourself(While bowing and offering your life to Akurix! MWAHAHAHA!)

Frybread, you could also call me MS or Soldier.

Well, well guys. I must congratulate you guys, you guys have literally earned the "halfway" mark on the "Suprise Character." With that being said, I am willing to give out twp propositions:

A. I can reveal the character now, but in the end, you guys will have to do something for me in return; a "favor" if you may. What that favor is, is entirely up to me and would include all the members who joined REVERSED/rewake. So, with that in regard, you guys can easily figure out the character, but will have to come together as a "Team" too make this descision, but will have to do a "favor" for me later on.

B. You guys can simply wait for the third person to give the post a REP and wait for the end.

Those are my conditions, just so things can be...how would you say..."Spice things up a bit."

P.S. Oh yeah, you guys don't forget the little contest I put up a little while back. Whoever can make the coolest soundtrack for the role-play (has to have a Main Theme and Ending Theme for the role-play) will win 500 points from me. This is just to remind you guys is all.

Oh, yes, that. Elementary my boy, nothing much has gone donw. Only two things:

-Akira making sure that everyone is ready for the final showdown

-A new character has just appeared

But I will admit, this is my last post for the day. Trying to get everyone's drawing down.

No man, your fine, there's no special rules regerding characters except for the fact that characters must be original and not related to the actual games themselves. Although there is a little problem...uhh...the role-play is about to end (story-wise) so it probably won't leave you with enough time to do anything such character development and throughout the course of the role-play, the Organization has been destroyed (it was destroyed when it first started to be honest). But if you want your character to an surviving member, I don't mind personally, but I think you should by your character with the other folks (Magnet Soldier and Alex C. Exodia) who have characters in the Organization and see what they think about it. Other than that, I seriously don't mind at all.

Whoa-ho-ho!! GOOD MORNING YCM!!!

Out of curiousty guys, how often do you guys check the "Extra's" on the first page of the Applications? Cuz if you guys didn't know, that's where I posted the "Suprise" character. Which I only did because I might as well treat you guys with that much infomation. But if my post on page 30 can get another REP, I'll tell you guys it's name.

P.S. I will be posting all future drawings in the "Extras" from here on out, just so I can make it official

P.P.S. When I get everyone's drawing finished (Akurix and Varen), I will upload and post them in the "Extras." So with that being said, I technically have Shio's drawing done, but I will not post it untill I get the other two finished. Which I will then upload the three of them in a set. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

P.P.S.S. Hopefully, this pleases you guys.

well...

Can you understand the confusion? We have some one who draws all of the pictures for the RP to make it truly custom, but also special as well. The Power Rangers RP did the same thing. Except here, there is actual planning. If you must know, the RP itself is now dead, and only after reaching its second season. I feel like this RP is the one thing I can finally do and be able to finish for once.

Ah...yes...Power Rangers...I how I only missed 3 seasons...good times...good times...

But alas, onto business here:

Could you care to explain Tsa? Like, as a story-teller (and part-time organizer), it pleases me to hear that someone sees this as special and custom, but it's kinda grasp the "planning" part. So could you kinda explain?

Okay, I was typing and my explanation went down the drain just because I f**ked up in Spell Check. Anyway, I'll just get down to the point instead of explaining how the RPs that I was going to mention came what they are today. Being serious now:

DNovaKnight, a member of the Power Rangers RPs and creator of the Power Rangers Club(Reborn), was actually my best pal when he was actually able to get on([size="1"]Sorry, Fry, but he beat you to it 2 years ago! :D[/size]). He was also the main designer for all of the custom things in both RPs. You know, the custom rangers, custom-made monsters, custom Zords, Megazords, etc. His designs were complex, and great to look at([size="1"]Unfortunately for you, Fry, he is better than you in drawing, especially since he is in college. :D[/size]).

He also was a good writer as well. He created a custom plot, yes, but he did it in a way to show many possible plot twists as in certain character connections, original plot holes filled with one or more possibilities, etc. Just like you, Fry, he had ideas to show in secret that would be revealed when the time is right. The result was a complex, but exciting regardless, storyline that fueled the minds with stuff nobody even used in Power Rangers in a way it should be.

What I was trying to say before, Fry, was that DNova was a lot like you, except he was older, was better at drawing, planning for his future, you get the idea.

I just never thought I would go through Deja Vu, but in a less experienced way. Wow. It's been a while since I had felt so great. Thank you, Frybread002, for seeing that the same thing could happen to people in different ways. You're the best! :D

EDIT:
No homo. lol

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1306556026' post='5236825']
([size="1"]Unfortunately for you, Fry, he is better than you in drawing...[/size]).
[/quote]

You wanna die punk?

... Yeah, well, seeing how living on a indian reservation with no real stores except the local deli and gas station, the nearest town is a 50-mile drive and the fact that it is a small town, a majority of my supplies come from a Wal-Mart that only covers the basic. So it's not really my fault I draw all of my things by hand and ruler. If I could, I would love to get my hands on a fancy computer program that can put specific designs in the things I want (such as Tribal tatoo designs), I'm only stuck drawing objects and figures by hand, mind, thought, and a whole lotta skill so I won't mess up.

P.S. [i]Kekekekekeke...[/i]Of course he sounds a lot like me!! It's ME your talking about!!! [i]Kekekekeke...[/i]I wouldn't be a bit suprised if he was sent here to fortell my arrivial!!!

P.P.S ...homo...[size="1"][i]Kekekekekekekeke...[/i][/size]

Archived