Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww...I love happy reunions.

Yeah, we're still accepting characters, although I will warn you (maybe I should make an annoucement on the first page), we are about to close it's doors (meaning the story of this role-play is about to end), with that being said, your character may not have enough time to properly be developed. However, it seems like everyone is rather stuck with their posts, so an new addition to the team may deffinately help bring the role-play back on it's feet again (already made my last post, so just waiting on someone to make theirs, so I can get things rolling back on again.)

If anything, just so you know, we (as in the Staff) will no allow any characters that are based off characters that from the games themselves (such Sora, Roxas, Riku, Riku's Lover, Riku's brother, Riku's twin brother, Riku's...you get the point) or any Pop Culture that made an appearance in the game (Donald Duck, Goofy, Cloud, Tifa, Micky Mouse). We can only accept characters that are purely original and pop culture characters that don't have any relation to Kingdom Hearts (such as Vincent Valentine, Iron Man, Super Man, Batman, Catman, (anything else that has a "man"), Katniss, and Buggs Bunny).
It's nothing personal, but so far, everyone seems to agree on this aspect of the role-play.

Hopefully that helps with some things.

P.S. Currently working on the drawing for the character "Shio." Let's hope his hair doesn't drive me crazy, but I'll show you what I got tomorow Chaos.

P.P.S Just to make everyone's lives easier, what if I just delete my last post and re-do it? That way everyone can start fresh or something like that.

[quote name='Merciful Iliaster' timestamp='1305855491' post='5219814']
BTW, Frybread, you know you can just post in the thread? It's already A LOT over a day so you can post in the thread again.
[/quote]

I know that much already (I done it like 20 times already haven't I? On this thread).

@Christain: I only post rough drafts that belong to me only, but if the drawing belongs to somebody else, then I only show them PM only. After that, it's up to that person show everyone else, or not.

@Magent: Come now friend, everyone knows that I don't create sloppy stories like that. So the answer is 'No'. It never made a appearance in the role-play, nor was It ever name or mentioned.

It's not Gun Xard, (he was destroyed remember). Not a Nobody of Akira/Sadisme (it's too much of a cliche to do and literally has been done by soo many people and I feel like it'll make the role-play feel "cheapish"). Not Xamidess (Tsa is doing his own planning, so I don't even know what's he planning, plus he already gave his statement).

I can not say anymore than that, unless that post gets two more Reps. Then I can say something about it. Not even the rest of the Staff know (I haven't even tell them yet). This "Character" has been refrenced a lot, but It never has been named or seen.

That would depend on your character. If it's an Organization-based character, I'm pretty confedent that me or Merciful Iliaster can do that, but if it's a Heartless or Complete Being, then I will be the one to ask on what's going on.

As for the next title, Codename:Lady is the only one who does know anything about it, since she was the one to suggest it and has not given us (even the Staff) anything more than a title. So if you want details on the next title (and this goes for everyone else), ask Lady, since none of us (the Staff) don't even have a clue ourselves.

No worries, my idea is basically just for a character who's a full being and is simply searching for power, he basically searches for the "Ultima Weapon" (Can make up one iof needed)

Ill be on later on so ill give more details, peace.

Gun Xard seemed to be the only person I can think of for the 'Mystery'. Xamidess/Sadisme's nobody(Same thing isn't it?) was just a random thing. It sounded Cliché to me too.

And yes, the heartless girl/woman is mine. (First page.)

[hr]

[s]Oooo, oooo, oooo. Just thought of someone who it could be. That Nobody that helped Gun Xard![/s] <---- Just read through. He died too. Still cant think of anybody.

[hr]

Oh, and Lol at your name choice for Akira. Japanese/French Sadistic Killer. :D

[hr]

And I have posted.

Hahaha, smart.

Anyway, almost done with my post here. And to help clarify some things here, anyone can add a REP to that post. Even the Staff members can if they want to. It's just that I can't do it because it won't let me. But here is the last hint I give you Magnet (and everyone else).

It's true that you guys did create this character by giving it life and history. You guys literally helped me (and the staff as well) to help refrence it. But you guys were not refrencing it DIRECTLY. You guys refrenced the PARTS that made the character. This character does not have a name (It was never even named to be honest).
Arm. Badanna. Metal. Life. Puppet. Dolls. Angels. Toys. Glasses. Purpose. "Armor."

Correct Magnet. But the ones I listed are the clues to the rest of the character. I only listed major ones to give people a start. It's your job to interpret. Of course, until the post gets 3 REPS (2 more REPS to be exact), you are only left with these clues and the character will not be introduced.

Archived