Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too late. You already done it. Your only hope is that Magent has't read it, because from what I read on the OoC Thread, he hasn't played the game.

HOWEVER!! Just editing your post isn't going to do crap from what I have in mind for you. And you only have 3 choices:

1. You accept my conditions on a punishment, and re-edit your post to the way that you have left it as a reminder for what you done.

2. You don't accept my conditions on a punishment, then I'll suspend this role-play on the requisition from your last (and recent) post untill it is considered "Dead" by YCM standerds (if anyone breaks this, then I will personally ask a MOD to lock this), but will still be able to partcipate in the next title (but lose the chance of planning on it).

3. You resign.

Seeing how you blown this so far, all I want to know now. Is "what the hell you're gonna do next." You can choose to accept my offer, and keep helping us, or you can decline, my offer.

P.S. I pray that you're response is good. Because as an individual, I've relied on you too much to decline. The choice is yours.

Figures. Anyway:

Frybread, I think you were a bit too hard on Chaos. Give him a break. This is only, what the SECOND time this has happened. [size="1"]Still wished I hadn't make that mistake.[size="2"] Look, I know what it's like to overact[/size][/size] over something that has happened more than once. True, it caused you to make a theory about what might of ACTUALLY happened in BBS, [size="1"]when your last guess was just you thinking that your story of Akira, Diego, and Hi'hime is the same as BBS, I knew you must've been smoking some weed when you typed it[/size][size="2"], [/size]but what happened, happened. To be honest, people always make mistakes, and you're a lot like me, [size="1"]and I kinda am still like it now[size="2"], treating a little teeny tiny problem that isn't a big deal like it's the biggest problem happening on this F**KING PLANET!!! Anyway, let it go. To be honest, this grudge will haunt you if you keep holding it in.

Now, I'll admit, you are right about the rules, and I had COMPLETELY forgotten that you had that as a rule. But rules usually mean NOTHING when someone wants to join an RP. They come because of the plot, and what you are able to do that is within the boundaries of the universe that said RP takes place. People usually follow the "No Godmodding" rule because people have a warning system, in which you do not. If you intend to lay down the law, you are going to step it up and add a warning system so you'll know EXACTLY how many times somebody has to break the rules for them to be kicked out. If you don't like that people spoil s**t for you, TOUGH! With people who HAVE played the game that you know, they'll probably want to tell you because they want to, and they will, and they will make sure you listen! And there would be NOTHING that you would do about it, because they want to spoil it for you.

So, bottom line, give Chaos a break. He never meant it, and you didn't have to burst at him like that like this problem is equally as bad as the war in Libya! He doesn't deserve to be treated like this, so don't treat others like others have treated you.

P.S. I won't repeat my self again when I say that ANYONE can kill your epic posts, INCLUDING ME!!
[/size][/size]

Actually, TSA, it's the third time it's happened. I kinda spoiled the ending regarding Aqua when proposing a spin-off.
And Frybread, this is getting ridiculous. Either freeze the RP until you finish BBS, or just get spoiled like everyone else. If you keep flipping your lid whenever you see a spoiler, then find a way to see the ending! Watch a Let's Play or something! Read a guide! Just get some catharsis here regarding BBS! This is the INTERNET!!! It's a massive collection of information about everything, including video games and movies!!! It's hard to not get spoiled about something!!! Just deal with it, and stop banning players for utilizing said information!!!
Plus, I've kinda lost interest in this RP, especially with this "Goku" nonsense, and I'm debating whether I should continue or not.
I mean, really? An obvious Dragonball ripoff in a Kingdom Hearts RP? Come on, Frybread! What happened to Akira?

You never heard of Sun Wukong!? The Monkey King!? Journey to the West!?

DUDE! Are you living under a rock!? Like seriously!! That is like THE greatest insult towards literature EVER!!!

Sun Wukong was THE biggest influential in Dragon Ball!! Akira Toriyama was THE one doing the cheap rip-off!! I'm only using the original!!

Being serious here:

If no one didn't know, Sun Wukong -AKA The Monkey King, is a highly popular fictional character that has appeared in my many movies, tv shows, and many manga&anime series. Originally, he appears in the book "Journery to the West" and if anyone does know about it, then they can agree that Sun Wukong had many different names according to the translation (LITERALLY!). Among those names, I chose his Japanese intepretated name, [i]Son Gokū[/i], as it was probabilty the most famous and well-known name in North America, Asia, and Europe. Not only that, his Chinese name is rather a mouth-full to say and his other names are rather hard to spell. So Goku is the simplist way to go.
Here's a link to the list of names via. Wikipedia (english)
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong#Names_and_titles"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong#Names_and_titles[/url]

P.S. Lady...Yeah umm...You started showing inactivity long before Monkey (English translation) showed up...so yeah...thought you should know...

[quote name='Frybread002' timestamp='1304123195' post='5177459']
[center][b][u]Annoucement[/u][/b][/center]

This is a reminder. If you miss this and you happend to make a mistake regarding the rules, then it is going to be your own personal fault for missing it.

In the rules, I had cleary stated that no one spoil anything from any Kingdom Hearts game. This rule was only put in because I have not yet played the recent Kingdom Hearts games, and because of it, I knew that there were people who were like me. They don't know what's going or who's who. Recently, I had noticed that a few people had made refrences towards Birth by Sleep. I didn't say anything because I have personally read a breif sentence on that matter on a Wikia. Unfortunately, that was only a rare case and I didn't make much of a commotion about it. It wasn't untill TSA had brought it to my attention that it was INDEED an refrence towards Birth by Sleep. But personally in my mind, I had turned a blind eye, only because it was a small refrence, but after reading an recent post, I will have to apologize to TSA because he was indeed right, and I was a fool to sway him away.

To be exact, I personally hate pointing people out, but in this case, someone must be used as an example:

Chaos (and this goes to everyone as well), as a Staff Member to this role-play, I am warning you that you have broken Rule#4 on the basic rules. It was only a minor spoiler, so I can't do much against it and can't give any real reason behind my actions, but to warn you. Under no circumstance, is anyone, and I repeat; NO ONE SPOILS ANYTHING FROM KINGDOM HEARTS.

This does not only apply to me, but to everyone else who has not played the game yet. I'm not rich enough to afford a Nintendo DS in one year to play 358/2 Days, then buy a PSP to play the FRICCKIN next title. Eveyone has ASSUMED that I played it, and spoiled much of it for me. If anything, when I got 358/2 Days, I had spoiled soo much for myself, from just watching AMVs on Youtube that had included major scenes from 358/2 Days and just reading the title from various Youtube videos, that I had LITERALLY figured out what was going on in the game. And I haven't even a GOD-DAMN paragraph on Wikipedia!

And I PERSONALLY DON'T PLAN ON GOING ON YOUTUBE ANYTIME SOON!! JUST TO SPOIL THE GAME FOR MYSELF!!

I don't care if I'm being a b**** about it, but if you aren't gonna spoil it for me! THEN DON'T DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED IT FOR ME! This is not only for me, but for others who are like me!

If anyone breaks this rule, I will personally ban them myself. I'm not annoucing this as an angry fan, but as a person who keeps the rules regulated. Call me what you will, but I HAVE established the rules for a reason. TheFinalFan! Nor Mecriful Ilaster! Or The Swift Assualter weren't the ones who made the rules. It was me! I was already aware that someone was going to go and ruin something, so I had already planned out the rules before I contacted TFF, M.I., or TSA about this role-play.

Chaos! [b]Magnet[/b]! Christain! Henderson!

This is your warning. But as for you Chaos in particular, I only typed this as a reminder. You are not being punished or being singled out as an individual for my amusement, but what you told from your last post, is that I have now have a idea on what is going in Birth by Sleep. I now have an idea that Ven and Terra are the ones who disappear, while no one knows what happends to Aqua. And this is only on a guess, but I'm not gonna care how it effects your character's story-line, because if you had read the rules, then you should've have realized the stakes when you made that post. But if you believe that you must make refrences to BBS (which of course I said is against the rules) for your character to progress, them PM me about it first, and discuss it.

P.S. TSA...TFF...Both of them can vouch for me...but if you break this rule, then you will regret it.
[/quote]

Actually, I cant spoil this for you. I haven't played Birth By Sleep or Chain of Memories. And I'm annoyed at people ruining it for me. Now the Plotline's fricking ruined for me, aswell as every fricking plot hole/twist/theory/possible relation. And it's fricking annoying. So thanks for stating this.
X-blade's ruined for me now. Thanks Christian.

Fry wanted me to post this, as part of my punishment.

[spoiler=Punishment]1. You shall become my messenger boy. Whether your sick as a dog, or healthy as a horse, whatever document I need or has to be send, you deliver.

2. Tell everyone that the role-play will go on a 5-day suspension. Which will take effect this Sunday. Only for the fact that I will have time to get what I need to finish, done.

3. You will face a 6-day suspension for breaking rule no. 4

4. You will have to apologizes to Magnet Soldier, due to the fact that you have also spoiled a possible scenario for him as well.

5. You post your punishment on the OoC Thread.

6. Every punishment you are given -and to everyone else- shall take effect this coming Sunday.[/spoiler]

@Magnet: I'm sorry, that I spoiled a scene from the game. It won't happen again, I'll make sure of it.

Wait...so you ARE saying that you spoiled something?? Hunh...Yeah...I'm just gonna turn a blind eye to that...

But yeah, just as a reminder, those part of the rules aren't only for people like me and Magent Soldier, it applies to everyone (even to those who have played the game). It's really just common courtesy.

It's alright Chaos. I'm not too bothered. Things get spoilt all the time. I was going to take part In Lady's RP, wasn't I. Which practically spoilt the ending of BBS for me. But I dont really care, because generally I spoil endings for other people aswell. (Infact, yesterday, I told one of my friends what happens in Bleach when she's only on the tenth book, so she kicked me in the balls, slapped me, then punched me in the guts. So be glad you spoilt it for me and not her. She hasn't played BBS Either, though she's played the others.)

Speaking of which, I will be honest with you Magnet, what Lady and TSA spoiled for me...well, what Chaos spoiled was only a slap on the black (or a walk in the park). In my case...I was told the ending to one of the characters and found out the connection of Birth by Sleep and another KH title.

Aside from that:

Magent, Chaos, Christian, and Henderson, I got a favor to ask you guys. I'd already asked Chaos to do it, but since the IC Thread (not the OoC Thread) is on a temparily suspension (mainly I can get a bunch of drawings, and school work done), I was wondering if you 4 could get together and plan out for the next REVERSED title. What I mean by that, is just to simply put your heads together and think about what you guys want to see happend next in the next title launch.

Basically discussing what you guys want. Then when you guys are done, we -as The Staff - will use that infomation that you guys have given us and work with it.

P.S. Currently uploading another drawing as we speak.

Pop Culture?: No

Username:MortalKombatSmoke
Name: Mixel
Original Name: Leim
Age of Existence: 26
Original Age: 22
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Ignore name and other info please, this was for a different thing and i like the name Mixel Better.
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/316/3/0/XVII_The_Black_Heart_Surgeon_by_RjuujinAaittaKage.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/319/c/e/Mixek_Information_by_RjuujinAaittaKage.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Weapon(s):Red Claw(See pics above) It is a surgical torture tool and it drains HP and MP too.
Personality:Mixel is, a strategic man of secrets. Every move he makes and everything that happens is leading up to one final result that he predicted years ago, at least that's what he claims. He talks only when needed and does anything to prove his point and reach his final goal, he's even been known to kill teammates if they jeopardize "the plan". He is usually calm and collective, however, when things go too out of whack of his original plan, he goes insane until it is fixed. Besides that Mixel is the calm and intelligent one that everybody loves to hate.
Bio: When he was alive, Leim was a genius medical student and soon to be surgeon. He knew the human body from head to toe and was very happy as a complete being. That is, until one day... He took his books and began research, it led to a discovery. One that many, many scientists before him overlooked. The ultimate flaw of the human body. He discovered a possibility for immortality to fix the flawed genetic code. He spent months in his room researching, until one day a Heartless outbreak occurred, and assaulted his house. Leim tried to save his work while the heartless chased him endlessly, but they got him... And his work was gone form his complete being. The next thing he realized, was that he was on the floor of an unknown world. He was eventually brought into Organization thirteen and given the name, Mixel.
Other: None
Title: The Black Heart Surgeon
Element: Poison

Whoa-ho-oh!! Another App eh!? Coolio!!

Only problem is...:

1. The IC Thread is on a 5-day suspension (it begins this Sunday) so I can get a majority of the drawings I've promised everyone and to tackle some real-life issues such as homework and finding out the girl in my class is actually flirting with me or not.

2. We are also about to conclude the end of this role-play, but you are more than welcome to join in the next title launch. But if you still wish to role-play, then I would suggest talking to Merciful Iliaster, as his character is in charge of the Organization, so he may be able to explain what;s going on with them. But if you wish to know what is going on in general, then I can answer that question.

I hope you enjoy the role-play.

P.S. Here's another update on the drawing I'm currently doing:

[spoiler=Hope you guys enjoy]
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/125/5/d/i_just_needed_a_title____by_apacheburger002-d3fn6wv.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Here's the link to the original site where I uploaded it:
[url="http://apacheburger002.deviantart.com/#/d3fn6wv"]http://apacheburger002.deviantart.com/#/d3fn6wv[/url]

No! No! Your accepted!!

Hahahahaha, it's just that it's been awhile since we got a character application (14Henderson7 was the most recent one. About 3 days I believe), so I'd kinda given up about people joining. So it's not you, it's just me (and also of the fact the role-play is about to end. Story-wise that is). But yeah, you are accepted my friend.

Archived