Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda different. If another form is absorbed by the host Nobody upon turning, and the original form dies, then the internal body takes over as a manifestation, and since the Heartless was probably dead by then, Varen was able to return as the female.

And the original Raven was a guy. But, since the Heartless was probably killed before both of them are finished, Varen can become her old self, memories returning.

*YAWWN!* Gwad...I'm tired...*yawn*...anway, whenever you guys want, the IC Thread is. Although, I unfortunately did not get any drawings done because of my addiction to Dynasty Warriors 7, and the fact that I had a ton of homework to do (which I still need to get done), you guys can role-play when you feel like. I got the major subjects done for my homework, so I should be rather free. Although I remind you guys, I already made my post, so I can't start off again.

Hmm...I'm not sure if I usually curse everything I want finished...but I am rather shocked that REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i] has gone some 9 pages past it's "15-page limit." I'm not sure if I am procasinating when I role-play, or if it's just because we keep adding more additional infomation (even though the role-play was to set the foundations of our characters and story). But what are your guys thought on it?

My thoughts: I think we need to give it a decent Burial.
It's become a Roleplay of it's own, with it's own story. I think we should just leave it, and each one of us that goes in the new one states what happened to them afterwards(Fry, seen as though you'll to do all the work about figuring out the main things that happened, such as the Defeat of Behemoth and the Wormhole, how about I help you with that. Share the load.)

Hahahaha, I would really love the help Magnet. But in terms of planning, this is only a prototype and to serve as a foundation to build our characters. So with that being said, I literally made Behemoth and the Wormhole plot on the fly. I seriously did not think of a way to actually finish with them. I only created them, was because I already knew that there was going to be some grand idea that was probably better than mine and use the concepts of the tools that I created.

If you can't understand what I just said, all that you (everyone involved in this role-play) guys are the ones who created the ending, plot, and story. The role-play wouldn't be where it is today, if there was no willing to spend their time to help create it. The only things that, we the Staff, done, was just to simply create a basic plot with a lot of missing holes and gaps. I didn't do any real hard work such as [i]"the Defeat of Behemoth and the Wormhole"[/i]. All I did was just come up with a scenario for you guys to follow, and you guys create the story.

Everything else like:

-"Lominax defecting from the Organization to create his own Death Star thingy"
to
-"Xemanon being the freakishly strong...thing and nearly killing all of us"
and things like
-"Akira having crap-load of infomation and background data (who is also from a manga that I'm working as well)"

were literally planed out!

During the process of REVERSED/[i]rewake[/i], all we did was just creat the applications and plot, so that you guys can do the rest. So we really didn't do any work. You guys were the mules and the hard-workers who don't get paid what-so-ever, were the ones who did the real work of making the story enjoyable for everyone else

Everything was planned out, was so we could actually give the role-play an "ending". Other than that, you guys really did the rest, and deserve to give the role-play it's proper funeral that you guys think it's deserved (and to also pat yoursevles on the back as well).

P.S. Just to also mention this as well, but during the begining when the role-play was launched, I really wanted to bring out this character from the very begining, but I felt it would mess up the entire pacing and sequencing of the role-play (such as Nervax, Akurix, and Lominax killing him for example). So all I could do, was just talk it over with the Staff (Tsa, Lady, and Monsieuer) and see what they thought. Which was the same thing as me.

We wanted to see him in the role-play, but his prescences would throw off everything and trying to explain everything in very limited space would throw off the tempo (and would result in him being a..."Mary Sue"). So seeing how I really wanted him in here, I'd just decided to refrence him once and see how it turns out. Which is where you guys come in.

Just by making that one refrence, everyone was able to catch on and refrence him as well. So I was literally able to build up on that and make his foundation!!! AND HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE AN APPEARANCE, YET HE....HE IS A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON EVERYONE'S CHARACTER!!!! So I am very humble and happy that you guys really took that sutible hint and gave me the inspiration that I wanted. How this applies on everything that I said, is that you guys have LITERALLY made this character. All I did, was just give him a "Name" and a "Empy Shell". You guys did the rest by making your own interpretations of him. So again, I am very proud and thankful of you guys for doing it.

P.P.S. I personally wanna hint him out, but I think the Staff members will give another hard time and more white hairs, so if this post can get atleast 3 reps (or if I get 3 comments on either of the Staff member's home page. Including myself), then I will gladly annouce the next major character and his role in the next REVERSED title launch. But I will warn you guys, his presence will literally change everything.

I want to make a guess or two.

My first guess, and who I'm pretty sure it is: Gun Xard. Who we never actually saw, and yet all helped create a story about him(Y'know, with me and Toraxko injuring him and stuff, and then Nevarx killing him with the UNLIMITED POWER!!! thingy.

Second, which I doubt but maybe: Xamidess, Akira/Sadisme's Nobody.

Also, about Akira. Did you realise what his name means? Killer. You're guy is called Killer. And yet he doesn't seem to have killed anyone/thing.

As for the Xemanon thing. That didn't quite work out. He kind of showed up, acting like some big, badass guy and then got his Ass handed to him on a silver platter.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1305739560' post='5216962']
I want to make a guess or two.

My first guess, and who I'm pretty sure it is: Gun Xard. Who we never actually saw, and yet all helped create a story about him(Y'know, with me and Toraxko injuring him and stuff, and then Nevarx killing him with the UNLIMITED POWER!!! thingy.

[b]You'll find out.[/b]

Second, which I doubt but maybe: Xamidess, Akira/Sadisme's Nobody.

[b]Um, yeah. I'm just pointing this out, but Xamidess will NOT be involved in the next project, well, not entirely. He'll be mentioned every now and then, I hope, but he won't really be a part of the next project. But he will appear. I just won't say when. Also, since Xamidess is MY character, I'll tell you all what Xamidess is when I think the time is right.[/b]

Also, about Akira. Did you realise what his name means? Killer. You're guy is called Killer. And yet he doesn't seem to have killed anyone/thing.

[b]It does? Oh, s**t! Bad name choice Frybread. hahahaha!!! Well, actually, he's named Killer because of Seth, if you happen to remember is a ruthless being that ruins any known happiness for Akira.[/b]

As for the Xemanon thing. That didn't quite work out. He kind of showed up, acting like some big, badass guy and then got his Ass handed to him on a silver platter.

[b]Because Xemanon gave up his intelligence to fight with Raw Power, he was destroyed because he was obsessed with destroying Seth.[/b]
[/quote]

Basically, your predictions are either close or on key. I can't say if you are, because the Staff(Mostly Frybread) would kill me for spoiling the surprise. This is just me replying on instinct for hypothethetical reasons.

Really? I am named a character "Killer" when he didn't kill anyone? Alrighty, I guess I'll buy it, but tell me this, if he is named "Akira" when his true name is "Sadisme" what does this defination mean?

[b][u]Sadistic[/u][/b]

[b]1. psychology hurting others for sexual pleasure:[/b] the gaining of sexual gratification by causing physical or mental pain to other people, or the acts that produce such gratification
[b]2. being cruel for fun:[/b] the gaining of pleasure from causing physical or mental pain to people or animals
[b]3. cruelty:[/b] great physical or mental cruelty

[Late 19th century. From French [i]sadisme [/i], named for the Marquis de Sade .]

-sa·dist, n
-sa·dis·tic [sə dístik], adj
-sa·dis·ti·cal·ly [sə dístikəlee], adv

P.S. There's so many Kingdom Hearts role-plays! I'm getting confused trying to know what's going between them.

P.P.S. I also updated my director's blog in the fan-fiction thread, so whenever you guys want. Stop by and read it.
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

*yawn!* man, school was long...*yawn*...

As you guys know, I said would get everybody a drawing and has literally been done for...like about 2 to 3 months. Only reason I didn't upload them...meh...got really lazy and all that crud. So if you guys wanna see how your character looks, PM me, and I shall recieve.

P.S Christian, I didn't do yours, because I was I unsure if I were to draw either Varen or Nervax.

P.P.S. Other reason I didn't upload them...well, they're kinda sucky and I didn't wanna disgrace anyone with them...In other words, they're rough drafts still, but are still "showable." Just wanted to let you guys know.

Archived