Clustering Wishes ~Sound meaningful~

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110309102118/yugioh/images/thumb/6/6b/ClusteringWishes-JP-Anime-5D.png/300px-ClusteringWishes-JP-Anime-5D.png[/img]

[i][b]Activate only if a "Shooting Star Dragon" you control is destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from that battle. Then, remove from play the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.) It gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Dragon-Type Synchro Monsters in your Graveyard. You can return 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard to the Extra Deck to select 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls. It must attack "Stardust Dragon" immediately if able. During the End Phase, remove from play the monster Special Summoned by this effect.[/b][/i][/center]

ok guys you know the drills... Discuss!!!!! (supposedly it seem like a plot device but at the same time realistic enough to be released as well.)

Name sounds like a song.
Anyways, looks fun to use. And its conditions aren't that bad, but seemingly a little hard to pull off with a 3300 ATK monster that has to be destroyed by battle.
I can only imagine the ridiculous ATK boost. I mean, it's a guaranteed 3300 ATK boost.
2500+3300=5800
lol, inb4ojamatrio

"You can return 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Graveyard to the Extra Deck to select 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls. It must attack "Stardust Dragon" immediately if able."

Oh, that explains why did Yusei win.

I like the name :3

[quote name='Chihaya Kisaragi' timestamp='1299716824' post='5063428']
I can only imagine the ridiculous ATK boost. I mean, it's a guaranteed 3300 ATK boost.
2500+3300=5800
[/quote]

wouldn't it loose ATK when you return SSD to activate the effect?

[quote name='Le Pierrot' timestamp='1299716967' post='5063434']
A huge overly specific asspull used by the king of asspull cards. Next to impossible to use in real life.
[/quote]

Why?

Summoning Shooting Star Dragon is easy. I can easily summon two in a single turn with my Fish deck. If you have Shooting Star, chances are the stuff to make Stardust are already in your Graveyard. Shooting Star is not impossible to destroy by battle. At worst, you only need one additional card from your hand to make it happen yourself. In the aforementioned example, draws happen a lot, so it's not a massive deal. Then you gotta have a bunch of Synchro Dragons in your Graveyard. And that's just about the easiest part.

As it is worded now, the second-to-last effect (force attack) is almost useless, since it can only be activated during your own turn. It needs an errata to make it be activateable during your opponent's turn as well, since you will usually want this to happen at that time.

Did everything I just type matter? No, because it is a terrible card, there are many ridiculously easier ways to OTK the opponent. Unless you fap to Yusei daily, you have no reason to consider this card. Next.

[quote name='~ Epic Hero - Saber ~' timestamp='1299717362' post='5063450']
As it is worded now, the second-to-last effect (force attack) is almost useless, since it can only be activated during your own turn. It needs an errata to make it be activateable during your opponent's turn as well, since you will usually want this to happen at that time.
[/quote]

How can it be only activated in your turn? Explain yourself.

[quote name='~ Epic Hero - Saber ~' timestamp='1299717362' post='5063450']
Why?

Summoning Shooting Star Dragon is easy. I can easily summon two in a single turn with my Fish deck. If you have Shooting Star, chances are the stuff to make Stardust are already in your Graveyard. Shooting Star is not impossible to destroy by battle. At worst, you only need one additional card from your hand to make it happen yourself. In the aforementioned example, draws happen a lot, so it's not a massive deal. Then you gotta have a bunch of Synchro Dragons in your Graveyard. And that's just about the easiest part.

Did everything I just type matter? No, because it is a terrible card, there are many ridiculously easier ways to OTK the opponent. Unless you fap to Yusei daily, you have no reason to consider this card. Next.
[/quote]

with fish deck it will be absurdly powerful because not only SSD is easy to summon but RND as well, so i always have 2 synchro dragon monsters in my grave so this card is useful to win on your opponent's turn of course so in grave have RDA, SD and SDD so that total of 8800+ ATK so 2500 + 8800 = 11300 then just return a SD then it's 8800 ATK although it not an instant kill but it get a job done for RND's assistance.

[b]Clustering Wishes[/b] will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon!

The over-the-top Shooting Sonic in episode 151 makes this card worth it. And you thought Super Saiyan LIMIT OVER ACCEL SYNCHROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was crazy...

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1299723000' post='5063650']
[b]Clustering Wishes[/b] will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon!

The over-the-top Shooting Sonic in episode 151 makes this card worth it. And you thought Super Saiyan LIMIT OVER ACCEL SYNCHROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was crazy...
[/quote]

if it is release this will be a back-up plan for Fish deck in case anything goes wrong (though there barely at all, it's tempo is absurdly fast.) it would be epic that if SSD get attacked by a LSS Shi En with unite we stand along with an extra monster making it 4100 ATK. you: activate mirror force, opponent: activate Shi En's effect, let SDD get destroyed, you: activate Clustering Wishes, opponent: I'll activate-, oh crap... you: Summon SD, it's ATk increased by RDA, SSD, SD in my grave, so it's 11300 ATK, Opponent: ... Nooo!!!, you: Yes!! I return SD to my E.D. so i choose (example: Kizan) to attack SD, Opponent lose 7000 LP lol. but at least make sure your opponent LP is 7000 or less though which i'm sure it's possible.

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1299761719' post='5064363']
the way zone was finished off with this seemed like a Tengen Toppa gurren lagann moment
[/quote]
SHOOTING...

[size="7"]SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

The problem is that Shooting Star Dragon is never going to be destroyed in battle, since you can just remove it from play to negate the attack.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1299794243' post='5065072']
Well, if the decision is "let SSD die and proceed to win the duel" vs "Remove SSD from play, and gain nothing more than time", most people will go for the former. But the effort involved in the setup is so ludicrous, this card is near worthless.
[/quote]

well it only not worthless in a SSD based decks which there just very few though. i think i need about $130 to buy all the cards to make Fish deck or hopefully some cards fro fish deck will be cheaper heres. well whatever cards that normally cost so much will end up like 10-30 dollars in a galaxy comics stores. i want to make the fished deck and Vairon Deck T_T

[size="7"]SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
--

Otherwise, this card is a asspull from the king of asspull cards himself.

Archived